Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics Empty Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:53 pm

FROM MOUNTAIN GOAT

Hello Everyone,

This news letter today may seem like the same old stuff and maybe it sounds like a broken record. The news is not so good I am sorry. A period like we are experiencing now may seem stagnant and gloomy but it usually ends with a major, major breakthrough and I believe it is coming soon.

I am also going to continue to run some information on identity thief since this is now ramped in this dinar community. I have heard now about many who have lost their currency to these wolves. Many reading this may say they certainly would never fall for any of these tricks. Really? You especially might want to read the section on this topic in today’s news letter.

Today’s News

Today is Monday June 8th and still no RV.  Yes it is JUNE already and the month seems to be moving ahead very quickly.  No – there was no RV last weekend nor will there be an RV anytime this week either unless the Iraqi legislature can vote on these needed laws. Security too is still a major concern. 

For an RV, there are those that say all the laws are already passed and don’t matter. Really?

For an RV, there are those that say the security situation is under control and no longer matters. Really?

How about telling that to Abadi and Dr. Shabibi ……lol…

So let’s get down to reality of what is really happening in Iraq and disregard all this hype and hysteria each weekend about an immediate, imminent RV.

By now everyone should be aware and know just WHERE this misinformation and hype is coming from and WHY they continue to perpetrate this on us. So please, please ignore it. It is the source of much daily confusion.
It is your choice if you chose to go a long wit this madness but please I refuse to address any emails related to it. If you believe it all than go to the source and let the perpetrator explain it to you and give you proof.

This past weekend out popped an article I feel we need to address and study. It is one of those articles telling us so much. It also emphasizes once again what is the hold up is. It sums up much of the current events in the handling of these much needed laws in the Reconciliation process. Remember these are just not “nice to have” laws, but laws that were part of the agreement to allow Abadi and his government to begin the  formation and to complete the government. Thus the government is NOT FULLY FORMED until each of these laws are passed and enacted.

You see it is not so much the laws but the formation of a FULL government and this can not happen until the Reconciliation process is completed. In 2009-10 they called it the Erbil or Arbil agreement. It is all still the same old stuff. Nothing has really changed. Just a new name and package. It is all still required. How can it be required of the last administration and then ignored now? Of course many of you investors refused to believe it back then too but I say so where is the RV if this information is all so wrong. Why do we still wait if it is not for these needed agreements? You tell me cause there are no other reasons.

You might hear they had to go back for some more negotiations as to the reason for holding up the RV once again. Really? What do you think these “negotiations” are? They are these needed laws and the conditions being places and desired within them. Do you get it now? How many times must I tell you?

What this article below says only confirms once again what I have  been saying all along. Once again they tell us what the list of critical, needed laws are. They tell why they are held up and the desires of the leadership in Iraq to get them passed quickly. I am also hearing the intend to put pressure on the legislature body to work on these laws or there might be more interim elections than most believe (meaning replacing those who are absent and do not meet the demands of the people).

So I do not see any real progress being made towards seeing an RV until early July when the legislature comes back from recess. Enjoy the month of June!

-The Needed Laws?

National Guard law
Federal Court law
Parties law
Oil and Gas law (this may hold up royalty payments if not passed?)
Amnesty (mentioned in another article)
Federation Council law

-Why are these laws important?
" asserting that "the stalled legislation of laws is among the realization of the principle of national reconciliation.”

-What Abadi and Jafouri did in the past to try to get these laws expedited (thus shows us they need them asap)?

In an effort to gain time  Parliament decided to extend the legislative term, which is supposed to be completed the end of last April. The House of Representatives voted, the end of last April, on the second extension of the legislative term of the first legislative year 30 days, to end up in the 28th of the month of May.

-What they plan to do in the near future?
In turn, sees Adnan Aldenbos, leader of the National Coalition headed by Iyad Allawi, that "an extraordinary session held at the current time to the House of Representatives to pass some laws of contention is impossible and can not be achieved."

“Differences remain and laws are still not enacted, the "legislators" decided to go for their vacation, which ends early next July”.

“these controversial laws are FROM YEARS PAST and not months," pointing out that "most of these laws will NOT SEE THE LIGHT because it is in the case of legislation would hurt the interests of many of the actors of the political blocs in the political movement and the House of Representatives."

" warning the legislative authority is "falling” into mistakes had been made in the past years to continue to delay important laws to other sessions."

-What must happen to move ahead?
popular pressure exerted on the political blocs to pass these laws at the present time but the lack of compatibility between hampered parties legislation," but he stressed that "the presence of the intentions of the majority of the political blocs to pass these laws during the NEXT legislative term."

Article Follows:

Long-Presse / Baghdad: House of Representatives ended the second legislative term, putting on a shelf commentary important laws package included "paper political agreement" that emerged by the Government Abadi.

In an effort to gain time and the enactment of the National Guard laws and the Federal Court and the parties, oil and gas, Parliament decided to extend the legislative term, which is supposed to be completed the end of last April, but differences remained decided "legislators" to go for their vacation, which ends early next July.

Congress recognizes that the legislative recess cut off political negotiations between the blocs on the laws mentioned package, but they confirmed that some of the laws parked years ago are difficult agreed upon soon.

In the meantime, it warns Congress legislative power from falling into the same mistakes that have signed the previous session and the deportation laws to future sessions.

The House of Representatives voted, the end of last April, on the second extension of the legislative term of the first legislative year 30 days, to end up in the 28th of the month of May.

States (Article 57) of the Constitution that "the House of Representatives session of the annual two legislative seasons, running for eight months, the rules of procedure determines how they shall be held."

The stresses (Article 58 / II) of the Constitution: "The extension of the legislative season for the Council of Representatives shall not exceed thirty days to accomplish the tasks that require this, at the request of the President of the Republic, or the Prime Minister or the President of the House of Representatives , or fifty members of the Council. "
He says Abdel Azim Healing, Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments parliamentary, "The National Guard of the Federal Court Rules and the parties included in the national paper under which the current government was formed and signed by Haider al-Abadi and all the political blocs," asserting that "the stalled legislation of laws is among the realization of the principle of national reconciliation."

He and Healing, in a statement to the "long", saying "there Remarks by most of the political blocs on the work of the Federal Court since its inception and now to its inability to absorb the Iraqi scene." He noted that "the parties of important laws, which was referred to the Committee on civil society institutions to study it and add some amendments in the law".

And confirms a member of the Union forces, "These laws need more time to develop all the ideas and visions to take all the proposals of the political blocs in the next phase."

In turn, sees Adnan Aldenbos, leader of the National Coalition headed by Iyad Allawi, that "an extraordinary session held at the current time to the House of Representatives to pass some laws of contention is impossible and can not be achieved."

He Aldenbos, in an interview for the "long", that "the controversial laws Off for years and not months," pointing out that "most of these laws will not see the light because it is in the case of legislation would hurt the interests of many of the actors of the political blocs in the political movement and the House of Representatives."

In the same context, MP Hamid al-Mutlaq said "revealed a lot of Representatives left out of Iraq, during the legislative recess, and some of them to the provinces and therefore difficult there motionless and negotiation between the political blocs to resolve points of contention."

Shows al-Mutlaq, in a comment made by "long", that "the discussion and debate between continuous blocs on the grounds that all parties are obliged to resolving outstanding issues regarding the controversial laws," calling the political blocs to "discuss points of contention that hamper stalled legislation of laws in order to be configured The third legislative term. "

In turn, says MP Abdul Karim Alabtan, a member of the Integrity Committee, said that "the House of Representatives for the legislative term holiday for a period of a month ago that brought at the last meeting in order to approve the complementary laws of democratic and political life."

He Alabtan "long" that "differences still exist between the political blocs on the National Guard and the Federal Court, oil and gas and the Federation Council and political parties laws," warning the legislative authority of "falling into mistakes had been made in the past years to deport important laws to other courses."

Speaking member of the Integrity Committee for "popular pressure exerted on the political blocs to pass these laws at the present time but the lack of compatibility between hampered parties legislation," but he stressed that "the presence of the intentions of the majority of the political blocs to pass these laws during the next legislative term."

Article Ends

The upcoming RV Process
I have had a recent talk with my CBI contact in Baghdad. The conversation was long and once again the process about to take place was described to me. This is what I was told:

The CBI would begin the distribution of the new lower denominations along with the newer 50k and 100k coins. These larger notes (coins) are not to go out to the general public on the streets but rather are only to be used for inter-banking, international business, large commerce and very large amounts of cash transfers. Once distribution begins we will then see a .90 cent international rate. This low rate is to relieve pressure from inflation and to make the transition to a global currency. It will not last long (maybe a week at most) then they plan to conduct a full revaluation and adjust the rate to align with surrounding middle eastern countries. They would not tell me the rate but my guess is it will come out somewhere around $4.00 +.

Abadi is also in the mix since he hopes the .90 cents will put pressure on the legislature by the populous to pass the needed laws (in a basket of laws) with threat of interim elections coming up, especially the amnesty law which is a requirement by the USA before any full RV would happen.

KEEP YOU IDENTITY SECRET!

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING
I find it so amazing how so many dinar holders talk about post RV building trusts and other means to protect their assets once they are millionaires and yet they are neglecting this same protection NOW, the very subject to which they talk about protecting. I am going to tell you a secret –

IDENTITY THEIF STARTS NOW! - IT IS ONGOING - SO PROTECT YOURSELF NOW!  Let me explain.

I am not referring so much to having you sign up to some identity thief protection service plan or even build your trusts or foundations now What I am talking about is some very simple things you can do right NOW to protect yourselves that do not cost anything… yes -  it’s all FREE!

So here are some FREE tips on how to protect your identity NOW. 

Use replay to listen to a call or if you want live DO NOT USE THE LIVE LINK. Instead call in the conference call service number. If you use the LIVE link they now have your internet IP link address. This may cause a flood of junk mail and most certainly viruses and spy software to be loaded on your computer.

DO NOT SEND OR TELL YOUR REAL FULL NAME OR ADDRESS TO ANYONE
 Did you hear me? I don’t  care how much you THINK you can trust them or how much they sweet talk you on these conference calls.

DO NOT GO FOR THESE SO CALLED FREE OFFERS OF DINARS OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THESE CONFERENCE CALLS OR FORUM SITES

This should be an automatic RED FLAG. Use some common sense. In order to receive these so called FREE gifts you must send then your name and address.  Are you kidding me? Can you really be that stupid? They are collecting a database. It is costing them peanuts to do it. Later they will sell their lists for tens of thousands of dollars. But this is not the worst part. They also now know where you live. They know you are a millionaire. You just might come how some day (after you buy all that nice new furniture, cars, cloths and jewelry) post RV only to find your house completely emptied. Guess who just robbed you? Folks- You are setting yourselves up for a target. Do you understand?

Some have emailed me since my last post and argued with me that -  “surely simple call in for Q & A session won’t hurt or expose me I feel I can trust this conference call”. Really? You can trust no one! I repeat no one!

You don’t even know them. Most have never even met these people. You base your analysis simply on a once a week or three times a week conference call? Really? It only takes one Q & A and bingo they have your telephone number. From that they can get your full name and address. Next they can get your birth date. Next then they work on your place of employment and your hobbies. They then tag your children and relatives.

This is all information that can be used later to tap into your banking accounts and breach the banking security measures. The more information they gather on you the more likely you will be their next victim. It is really that  simple to do but they first have to TARGET you from among 365,000,000 other people in the USA and over 8 billion people in the world. Will you be a target?

NEVER, NEVER USE YOUR REAL NAME ON ANY OF THESE SITES. Use a special email address with a made up phony name and address and personal details to sign up, if you must.

Never sign up for these “RV notification” emails or cell phone callbacks. If you do they got you and I explained the next steps they will take above.

ABOUT SOME OF THESE CONFERENCE CALLS - Yes – they may have a “nice laugh”, may even sound like santa clause and sound so convincing that you feel you can trust them but this is how they operate. Do you get it? They build your trust slowly.

Do you really and I mean really know their hidden agenda and motives? You may go out to diner with them, they may even give you their address. So who really are they?

One of the largest cons I find is when they ask you for donations to keep THEIR  forum site to help pay the cost to keep it operational. So now not only are they setting you up for the con but YOU ARE PAYING THEM TO DO IT. Really?  I find is amazing too. You donate,  they tell you it is YOUR SITE, you are now a member-right?, then they encourage you to speak freely and express your opinions, yet you speak out of line and they have no problem kicking you off. I mean without even an explanation. So why do they do this? 
Read my lips - BECAUSE YOU ARE TIPPING THE APPLE CART. They do not need anyone who is going to ask difficult questions. They need their members DUMB and to go along with the program. 

STAY OFF FACEBOOK AND ANY SOCIAL NETWORK.  Are you kidding me – why would you want to divulge all your private information. It’s bad enough they can try to con you  and from these sites you are freely giving your private information to them?  These are the number one sites used to collect profiles for identity thief. Did you hear me? Once they have enough info on you they will go to work. They might even sit on the sidelines and continue to collect it and wait till you’re rich. They are following the RV just like you.

NEVER GIVE YOU DINARS TO ANYONE. There are only a very few legitimate “groups” for exchanging and most are even sorry now they ever joined them.

History of the Groups – Some legitimate groups were formed years ago during the days when BOA handled the exchange contract with the UST. It was the bank’s idea to allow the formation of these groups and to legitimize them. These days are over and long gone so is the “group” concept. There are no more new groups. In fact most members  now want out of their group. Anyone approaches you to join a group should be a RED FLAG for you. 
Why were these groups established in the first place? Most joined them to get a guaranteed rate and thought they would exchange early. Did this happen? NO!

So what kind of rates did they get? Most of the rates were low ball rates to “sucker” you into signing  a group contract. This is how these groups work - the group leader would exchange your dinar (or allow you to exchange) they give you  the low ball rate (cause you are a member of their group) and take the difference from the bank from the market rate, making millions off members of the group.

Here is an example – your guaranteed group rate was .50 cents for a dinar. At the time of RV the market rate was $4.00. You get the .50 cents per each of your dinars as a group member  and the group leader gets a $3.50 cut back per each of your dinar. Of course there are other scenarios too but you get the idea. 

What about giving them your personal information to become a member of  a group? This too is a bad practice and should never be done for obvious reasons I am trying to explain to you today.

What about giving the group leader your currency? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Never, never give anyone your currency for ANY REASON, until of course you are sitting across from the bank exchanger at the time of an RV.

So you see there are many charlatans , their real intents are not always shown to you in why they form these groups. My advice is just to stay away from any group. Play it safe. You don’t need them to exchange and you are much better off and safer doing the exchange yourself directly at the bank of your choice. 

So if you are an IQD holder you are now a target !  I can guarantee it. BUT FIRST THEY MUST IDENTIFY YOU thus they can then TARGET YOU. Identity thief is now ramped. Billions of $$$ will be lost needlessly just because many of you are now so anxious for news and are not thinking responsibly and using your heads. Instead you are using your emotions and this is just what they want you to do. You will do anything to get the news. But what news? Most is it is garbage news and hype anyhow? So you risk losing everything for what? You are prey for these wolves and they are coming to get you.

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics Empty Re: Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:11 pm

RINSE AND REPEAT

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics Empty Re: Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Just to make sure I have all this correct.

MG just said not to share any personal info and to use fake names, separate email account, etc. in chatrooms, social media and such. 

But it is OK to take investment/financial advice from someone who has a fake name, tells stories about where they live, etc. and also talks about super secret, high level government contacts?  Is that what I just read?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Yea pretty much ... Oh by the way, IMO, there is not a snowball's chance in H E double toothpicks that we will see a rate anywhere close to 4.00 anytime this year of in the foreseeable future.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 2805820865  Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 2805820865  Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 2805820865  Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 am

WOW!!! Another long winded, copy and paste post by Mtn. Goat...Who would of guessed!

"I have heard now about many who have lost their currency to these wolves."

That's it? Are you in touch with reality?

You FAILED at my challenge to you. Try AGAIN!!

Here it is for reference:

1. Explain why the IMF says agrees on $833 million loan to Iraq and why there's still a deficit in the budget?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43990-imf-says-agrees-on-833-million-loan-to-iraq

2. You claim to be a former intelligence officer and have high level contacts, why did Sterling Currency Group getting Raided and stop buying/selling currency?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43879-sterling-currency-group-was-the-location-of-the-second-raid?highlight=sterling

Nobody at this time wants to hear about your long winded summertime adventures, news that's completely unrelated to the Dinar not going international, and your constant references to TNT Tony for being wrong all the time.

3. (optional) No mention about Tony's guilty plea for fraud?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t43665-anthony-renfrow-guilty-plea-and-plea-agreement-posted-dinars-me-5-26-15

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:23 am

Nash......Remember this?

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics B_sjlfHUIAEaa2G
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 am

ssmith wrote:Nash......Remember this?

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics B_sjlfHUIAEaa2G

I was thinking more of this one...

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics B_smurWUYAA41C7

Most of the posts by Mtn. Goat mention a certain someone, but wont say their name.

This applies to that...

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics B_ss03QUsAAdYLg

Now if you noticed:

"...but please I refuse to address any emails related to it."

Who is sending Mtn. Goat emails? Does anyone have their address?

Hmmmm...

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics CHRsYESUEAAnbm7

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics CHRsYI5UcAAVJk_

If Mtn. Goat refuses to address emails, then how does anyone question the source.

Look what else they wrote:

"If you believe it all than go to the source and let the perpetrator explain it to you and give you proof."

Here's just one post that the "perpetrator" can explain and give proof:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t29348-according-to-mnt-goat-we-will-be-at-the-banks-very-soon-this-may-be-her-last-email-to-us

Maybe Mtn. Goat can also address this in their next long winded post:

4) Sterling made it clear that the Dinar Revaluation is a scam. What do you say Mtn. Goat?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44128-new-link-sterling-complaint-from-the-united-states-of-america-june-2015

Mountain Goat discusses the plans for the near future and many other topics 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum