Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15

2 posters

Go down

Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  Empty Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 27, 2015 1:34 am

Dinars.me received the following email from attorney, David Shurtz, along with copies of Anthony Renfrow’s Plea and Plea Agreement documents (linked below). Thanks to David for sharing this information with our readers.

Here’s David’s email to us…

Dear Dinars.me:

I am an attorney so I have access to pacer.  I have downloaded TNT Tony’s Petition to Change His Plea and his Plea agreement. They are attached below.

One of the things that is very interesting is that TNT agrees to repay the government 1.676 Million Dollars as part of the Plea Agreement.  This means that he will have to disclose his foreign currency possession and then turn his currency over to the government as an asset.  Of course, since there is no RV, he will have to turn over the currency at the pre-RV rate.  If he has any clout, like he infers and talks about on his blog, especially all these other people doing advance exchanges, he would have done well to do an exchange to extinguish his debt that is owed to the government. But it is too late now.

Thus, smooth talk’n Tony will have no foreign currency to exchange if it ever does exchange.  This is a fitting end for the GURU of all GURU’S.  Will any one go Boo Hoo?

I guess TNT will continue his talk blog until it is time for sentencing. The plea deal is only one year but it is up to the judge. So the bloggers who were predicting a long prison term are incorrect unless the judge refuses to honor the plea [Note from Dinars.me: An acquaintance of Dinars.me tells us he has contact with the person handling Tony’s pre-sentencing investigation and that he has fully informed the officer of the fabrications Tony has been feeding to the Dinar community for years, very similar to the calls he held for 14DailyPlus victims. His exact words were, “Yes, and they are aware of his escapades.” He conveyed this to the investigator in order to ensure that the sentencing judge takes this information into account when considering Tony’s plea. He assures us the investigation will be very thorough and that a light sentence (i.e. one year) is probably not likely, especially in light of Tony continuing with the misleading “intel” calls, even as of this afternoon].

So, TNT, with your infinite influence and connections with the banks and the dinarian world, if you can exchange and you know others who do and will exchange, you may want to save yourself by exchanging before you go in. But the only problem with that is that if you didn’t disclose your currency holdings to the prosecutor, they will confiscate them.  And if TNT so much as states that he owns foreign currency when he had a duty to disclose and tender to the Feds, if he doesn’t disclose and tender to the Feds he will violate his plea deal and get a harsher sentence.  So, on his blog, ask him if he still owns foreign currency and then tell the prosecutor that TNT is holding back!  So sorry TNT.  You tried so hard to help others (out of their cash!).

Sincerely, David Shurtz

Here are the PDFs:

Anthony Renfrow – Petition for Plea ( http://www.dinars.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/TNT-Petition-for-Plea.pdf )
    Anthony Renfrow – Plea Agreement ( http://www.dinars.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/TNT-Plea-Agreement.pdf )

Thanks again to David for sharing this information with our readers.

http://www.dinars.me/damn-fast-dinar-updates/anthony-renfrow-guilty-plea-and-plea-agreement-posted-dinars-me-5-26-15/

Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  Empty Re: Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15

Post by chilimama Wed May 27, 2015 9:28 am

:juggle: :okjh: :okjh: Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  3508649203 Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  3508649203 Anthony Renfrow Guilty Plea and Plea Agreement Posted – Dinars.me 5-26-15  3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum