Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TLM and Bondlady News comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TLM and Bondlady News comments

4 posters

Go down

TLM and Bondlady News comments Empty TLM and Bondlady News comments

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 am

Sovereign bonds to ease the deficit ---- https://www.dinardaily.net/t38633-sovereign-bonds-to-ease-the-deficit#227984

[tlm724] for a company or a country, and are frequently government bonds denominated own country's currency.

[tlm724] hello !

[tlm724] found that the revitalization of the financial market will be through the launch of the trading rights of debt bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance as well as treasury transfers issued by Antrza.okan Bank economist Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh said earlier that Iraq lacks to the financial market makers as he can use international expertise in this area, stressing the need to expand this aspect down to the savings and Aktnazac audience as there are large sums of money deposited in banks are not invested properly.

[tlm724] that the revitalization of the financial market will be through the launch of the trading rights of debt bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance

[tlm724] as well as treasury transfers issued

[tlm724] when we see these sovereign bonds about to be issued we will know they are about to do a increase in the dinar , these are what Shredd has been waiting for. We have to see the CBI make the move and this article is from an economic researcher which is good, give the CBI a push and Saleh KNOWS it has to be done because it will generate more revenue for them

[tlm724] now that Saleh has Abadi's ear we will see rapid changes on the bond front  

[RCS1947] yes ma'am!

~~~

By contrast investment -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t38634-by-contrast-investment#227985

[tlm724] This means that the investment promotion phase has been completed to the fullest picture became clear for Investment Map What is now required to do for the next phase?

[tlm724] The answer to this question summed up the development of a strategy for investment-running five years, and identifies with double key sectors firstly contrast investment system adoption and second attract expatriate funds

[tlm724] a 5 year plan and getting former Iraqis and foreign investors money back into Iraq

[tlm724] This mechanism will play an important role in the development of the Iraqi economy by providing many opportunities, including seeking alternative revenue, operating Iyad unemployed and benefits of other serving the working environment in the Iraqi market.

[tlm724] they have to ease the burden of investment, make it easy and attractive for this money to come in and build factories etc..

[tlm724] is what calls for actions and decisions of incentive Kalaafaouat customs and guarantees and treatment

[tlm724] similar to foreign companies in the same facilities and privileges granted to them and thus guarantee the return of migratory capital,

[tlm724] remember what it said in the beginning, that the investment promotion phase has been completed to the fullest picture

[tlm724] stage is set, tariffs will be imposed on all imports and this will open the door for investment, getting the money flowing back INTO Iraq !

[tlm724] the investment promotion phase has been completed to the fullest picture

~~~

Weightings to impose taxes on the (water, electricity and fuel) and customs fees on imports   --  https://www.dinardaily.net/t38635-weightings-to-impose-taxes-on-the-water-electicity-and-fuel-and-customs-fees-on-imports#227986

[tlm724] "This measure will be temporary until the resumption of oil prices to rise and fill the budget deficit," likely that "the tax rate will be low so as not to affect the citizens

[tlm724] imo they will like getting this revenue, gonna be hard to stop once they start  

[tlm724] maybe reduce it but stopping it, I think not, once the train leaves the station it's hard to stop it, just saying ...

~~~

70 thousand jobs are going to rally public and tribal fighters in the New Year  --  https://www.dinardaily.net/t38636-thousands-jobs-are-going-to-rally-public-and-tribal-fighters-in-the-new-year#227988

[tlm724] The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced in front of the House of Representatives in 30 of the last month that the budget year 2015 will reach the parliament during a period of 10 days after the review of the relevant committees because of the drop in world oil prices.

[tlm724] 10 days after the review of the relevant committees

[tlm724] so IF the committee is done with it then we should see the budget in parliament by the 10th of Dec, have to wait it out

~~~

Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced

https://www.dinardaily.net/t38637-parliament-billion-dinars-deducted-from-the-salaries-of-deputies-absent-from-the-meetings-and-give-it-to-the-displaced-section#227989
[tlm724] per BL = ((awesome! don't show up for work? no pay TLM and Bondlady News comments Icon_smile))

[BondLady] I thought that was great

[tlm724] "stressing that" the Presidency of the Council of Representatives withheld 500 000 dinars from every vice skip one session.

[BondLady] deduct their pay when they don't show to work and give it to the displaced

~~~

Deputy likely arrival of a draft budget bill to parliament early next year

[tlm724] this dude is just guessing

[BondLady] after vacation it should be ready to be passed hopefully by 1/15

[BondLady] which is relativity quick for them, they usually hurry to pass it then go on vacation. then spend months afterwards fighting over it before it gets gazetted

[BondLady] this time their trying to change that and get stuff worked out before the readings which will let them actually open it a lot sooner than they have before

[BondLady] makes a huge difference the kurds getting there whey as they've usually caused the hold up and of course allawis block shooting anything important down in the past term

[BondLady] like I said this time its different

[tlm724] *hallelujah* thank God for Abadi and Jubouri  

[BondLady] yuppers

~~~

Integrity reveal declining ratios provide disclosure of financial interests of officials and the failure of Allawi and Mutlaq them -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t38641-integrity-reveal-declining-ratios-provide-disclosure-of-financial-interests-of-officials-and-the-failure-of-allawi-and-mutlaq-them#227997

[tlm724] per Bondlady ((this shouldn't surprise anyone!! most of Allawi's block were either terrorist or committed treason or assassins or took bribes or stole money...the list goes on an on BL))

[tlm724] The statements showed the report, which is published monthly body that "the three paragraphs of the presidencies of Representatives and the Minister of the Republic and came straight at rates of 100 percent for the first and 75 percent for the second and third." The statement said that "all covered in paragraph presidency of the House of Representatives have declared their net worth disclose House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and his two deputies Humam Baqir Hamoudi Aram Mohammed came paragraph presidency ratio of 75 percent Bavsah President Fuad Masum and his deputies Nuri al-Maliki and Osama Najafi did not receive the body after the third MP Iyad form Allawi. "

[tlm724] ratio of 75 percent Bavsah President Fuad Masum and his deputies Nuri al-Maliki and Osama Najafi did not receive the body after the third MP Iyad form Allawi. "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TLM and Bondlady News comments Empty Re: TLM and Bondlady News comments

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Investment in Iraq's rebuilding.   I am not sure that I understand what this supposed high interest in people from other countries in investing in Iraq.  Maybe someone can help here.

A good investor invests where the initial investment is low and the return on that investment is high.  That's just economics and common sense.

Why would outside companies put a lot of money into a country as unstable as Iraq?  Where a full third of the country is held by a hostile force?  Where a major portion of the rest of the country is held by a semi-autonomous group called the Kurds?  And where the rest of the country has sectarian issues between Sunni and Shia?  

Would a combination of these factors indicate conditions for a great return on your investment?  Especially where the country in question's highest imports are cars?  Are you going to open another dealership in the country and get rich off it?

Sorry.  I am not buying this.  While there are some contractors that will come in to perform tasks for money out of the federal government and imports like concrete and wood will come in, this just doesn't seem like a place that a company is going to risk much.  You have your income from the project, but that income is diminished by kickbacks, bribes, and local payoffs and will diminish that return.

These dinarian 'experts' can spew their fantasies all day long, but reality isn't nearly so pretty.

Yes, oil income will bring in revenue.  Not as much at a price of $60 a barrel of course.  And that revenue will fund some projects.  I am just not seeing that much excitement in putting a lot of money at risk on these folks.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Well the bonds they were talking about was suppose to be sold last year but never came, good thing or Maliki might have gotten his hands on it. %60-70 oil prices have really hurt that country but look at it this way, comes from the ground free, pay to pump it and ship it out. good profits from my pea size mind way of thinking
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:16 pm

I think the point is they are hoping for investors. That's the whole idea, will they succeed? Time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TLM and Bondlady News comments 2805820865  TLM and Bondlady News comments 2805820865  TLM and Bondlady News comments 2805820865  TLM and Bondlady News comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum