Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:

Go down

Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:  Empty Parliament billion dinars deducted from the salaries of deputies absent from the meetings and give it to the displaced Section:

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:00 am

Revealed the House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, Sunday, that the Presidency of the Council withheld billion dinars from absent from meetings of the Council of Representatives during the first Legislative, adding that the money would vote by the Parliament at the beginning of the second legislative term of the grant for the displaced. Ihsanoglu said in an interview that " Parliament carried out for the first time financial penalties against absent from meetings of the Council of Representatives, "stressing that" the Presidency of the Council of Representatives withheld 500 000 dinars from every vice skip one session. "

He said Ihsanoglu that "the total amount that was deducted from the deputies in the legislative term first, reached billion dinars," adding that "the Council will vote on this grant money for displaced families at the beginning of the legislative term in the second." He announced the House of Representatives decision Niazi Ihsanoglu, in (December 3, 2014) for the deduction of 500 thousand dinars from the salary of MP for each session to Aahoudrha, while pointing out that 14 members did not perform section in Parliament, and others are licensed satisfactory or traveling in foreign Ivadat. It is noteworthy that much of Parliament to suffer from the absence of some of the blocks continuous and House of Parliament sessions, while considered by many deputies as a "betrayal" of the department who Aksmh of Representatives to serve the people.

http://burathanews.com/news/254517.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum