Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know

2 posters

Go down

BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know Empty BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:22 am

1-28-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG "Parliamentary Economic Committee Demands The Deletion Of The Zeroes" https://www.dinardaily.net/t30998-iraq-economic-commission-demands-cbi-to-delete-zeros-from-july-2013-reposted-because-of-the-revived-interest-by-the-guru-s#201732

This was a very interesting article from Bagdad News. Parliament and the COM, which is the government of Iraq and the CBI are all separate entities. It sounds like to me that Parliament has been ready for this for a long time. I think if there was a regime change, Parliament would get their way sooner or later. This whole thing revolves around politics. When the politics are resolved one way or the other or enough pressure is applied politically, this is going to happen.

If it comes out low at say a dollar or less, I believe you would see the natural value of the dinar before to terribly much longer. Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know. The reason I remotely believe this is because Maliki got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and they might be able to apply enough pressure to him to get him to be cooperative with currency reform...that's the rumor. We'll have to wait and see if this has any validity. I'm hopeful about our near future and our investment. Anybody that says that this is a scam is just kidding themselves. Congress gets quarterly reports on this thing and there's evidence of that. We have it in writing. And, it's a currency of a country.  

READ THE ARTICLE HERE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t30998-iraq-economic-commission-demands-cbi-to-delete-zeros-from-july-2013-reposted-because-of-the-revived-interest-by-the-guru-s#201732

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know Empty Re: BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 am

I am not sure if Bgg realizes that this was an older article or if he was just in need of something to talk about... But the article he is sighting comes from July of 2013 and it was probably published several times before that also... You know how the Iraqi news is... reprint - reprint- reprint.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know Empty Re: BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:32 am

I have an idea ... let's host a guru conference here in the NE, we could use all that hot air ...  :chilly:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know 2805820865  BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know 2805820865  BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know 2805820865  BGG -- Am I saying it will RV tomorrow? Could, you never know 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum