Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's)

2 posters

Go down

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) Empty Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's)

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 am

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros;

Posted: July 6, 2013

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) Vcghj_829086981

Economic parliamentary calls for the central bank need to delete the zeros

Demanded economic and investment commission parliamentary CBI, the need to delete the zeros from the currency after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

And MP Khalil Mahma said in a joint conference with members of the economic and investment commission he was “on the central bank to start a restructuring currency being a purely economic issue.”

He added that “Iraq is not the only country that deletion of zeros from its currency Previously Turkey and Lebanon has succeeded the stability of the economic situation.”

He said the “Constitution between the need to change the currency and delete as required by the economic situation for people Btmnfh”.

http://bit.ly/10FSeMQ

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) Empty Re: Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's)

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 am

The parliamentary economic demands the Central Bank need to delete zeros

06-07-2013 01:14 PM

Baghdad (newsletter). The Commission has called parliamentary economy and investment of the Central Bank of Iraq, the need to delete zeros from the currency, after the ground had exit Iraq from Chapter VII.

Mehma Khalil said in a joint conference with members of the Committee on economy and investment Deputy Abd al-Husayn abtan and Abdul Salam Al-Maliki: Central Bank start a currency structure as a purely economic issue, stating that the Iraqi economy is coming out of Chapter VII masaya at the economy.

He added: that Iraq is not the only country to delete zeros from its currency it was Turkey and Lebanon have succeeded in stabilizing the economic situation sometimes deleted zeros from their currency. ‘

Drew: that old and zeros deleted the objections of the Central Bank and the Government of Iraq requested that wait till an appropriate time and after she tumbled out of Chapter VII all justifications for the implementation of this project.

And: that the Iraqi Constitution between the need to change and delete the currency required by the economic situation of the country, and for the benefit of the Iraqi people, Parliament and Government to support the country’s economic identity is expected to be the next budgets increase and prosperity after the investment companies to Iraq

http://bit.ly/1aN0YGM

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) Empty Re: Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's)

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:28 am

Jesgitterdun

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) 2805820865  Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) 2805820865  Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) 2805820865  Iraq Economic Commission demands CBI to Delete Zeros -- FROM JULY 2013 -- (Reposted because of the ReVived Interest by the Guru's) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum