Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance

3 posters

Go down

Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance Empty Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 am

1-26-2014 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article "Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society" sweet! revealing their monetary policy instruments...this diversification is part of the requirements of the IMF also, they have had liquidity in the past years with their high reserves but the IMF wants them to have other sources, this is a very positive sign of the CBI following international recommendations. unencumbered high-quality liquid assets, thats the gold...the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance. *hallelujah*

READ THE  ARTICLE HERE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t30926-central-bank-decides-sec-gold-bullion-to-sell-investors-and-segments-of-society#201478

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance Empty Re: Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 am

01/25/2014

01/24/2014 17:43 Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

[tlm724] sweet !!! revealing their monetary policy instruments, I kinda like that

[tlm724] this diversification is part of the requirements of the IMF also, they have had liquidity in the past years with their high reserves but the IMF wants them to have other sources , this is a very positive sign of the CBI following international recommendations

[tlm724] Re :the above article

Basel III: The Liquidity Coverage Ratio and liquidity risk monitoring tools January 2013 The Basel Committee has issued the full text of the revised Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) following endorsement on 6 January 2013 by its governing body - the Group of Central Bank Governors and Heads of Supervision (GHOS).

The LCR is an essential component of the Basel III reforms, which are global regulatory standards on bank capital adequacy and liquidity endorsed by the G20 Leaders.

[tlm724] The LCR is one of the Basel Committee's key reforms to strengthen global capital and liquidity regulations with the goal of promoting a more resilient banking sector.

The LCR promotes the short-term resilience of a bank's liquidity risk profile. It does this by ensuring that a bank has an adequate stock of unencumbered high-quality liquid assets (HQLA) that can be converted into cash easily and immediately in private markets to meet its liquidity needs for a 30 calendar day liquidity stress scenario.

It will improve the banking sector's ability to absorb shocks arising from financial and economic stress, whatever the source, thus reducing the risk of spillover from the financial sector to the real economy.

[tlm724] unencumbered high-quality liquid assets, thats the gold ^^^^

[tlm724] http://www.bis.org/publ/bcbs238.htm

[tlm724] the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance *hallelujah*

[tlm724] you go boy !

~~~

Participants: banking reform axis starting economic development processes 1/25/2014

[tlm724] examine economists and bankers mechanisms advancement sector money and the possibility of expanding the product offering to the public the beneficiaries of different needs of banking

[tlm724] now this could just be the translation but I like the sound of this part : mechanisms advancement sector money

[tlm724] where we meet the goal of reaching formula to contribute to the activation of the private sector and dealing with legislation that hinder the advancement of all his joints

[tlm724] they are trying to get the laws right to enhance the private sector ie: private banks

[tlm724] as the meeting will be organized during the next month, deals with attempts to enter Iraq to the World Trade Organization

[tlm724] *hallelujah*

[dealerdean] *hallelujah*

[tlm724] the push in on, they are in the final turn !

[therealbubbie] Vietnam's economic growth rate has been among the highest in the world,[9] and in 2011 it had the highest Global Growth Generators Index among 11 major economies.

[therealbubbie] successful economic reforms resulted in its joining the World Trade Organization in 2007.

[therealbubbie] successful economic reforms

[therealbubbie] 7 years it took VN to get in the wto . if my math is correct !

[tlm724] sounds about right to me bubbies

[therealbubbie] Vietnam's economic growth rate has been among the highest in the world,[9]

[therealbubbie] tlm724 do you know where Iraq stands on there economic growth .. just wondering !

[tlm724] therealbubbie 9 % bubbies

[tlm724] which is ** good

[therealbubbie] tlm724 just wanted to see if there in a better position than Vietnam was when they got in the wto !

[tlm724] therealbubbie I get where your going buts it apples to oranges as far as Vietnam is concerned, they don't have the exports like Iraq, each country has a set of parameters

[therealbubbie] tlm724 so Iraq has a good chance of getting in !! imo

[tlm724] therealbubbie yes Iraq has a great chance of getting in, I actually have no doubts about it, they said last month the were doing the final negations

[tlm724] the question remains , have they done ALL that was required of them, I wish I knew but NO ONE knows the parameters I spoke of above

[tlm724] each country has a set of requirements and those are based on the individual country so comparing them to others is difficult when it comes to specifics

[tlm724] but IMO only I agree with you therealbubbie they have a great chance of getting in !

~~~

Alhegel: The objective of Najafi's visit to Washington is the activation of the strategic agreement with Baghdad

[tlm724] "the proposal will be discussed in the House of Representatives and if it is in the interest of the Iraqi citizen will be voted upon by majority.

[tlm724] this has to be done via referendum so the people have a say, that's what this art is saying publicity campaign

~~~

Invitation to achieve high rates of development 1/25/2014

[tlm724] after the increase in production and oil revenues, which enriched the general budget of the country and has achieved remarkable economic growth

[tlm724] they can't help but have have economic growth, they have it all and its just a matter of time before they figure out how to take advantage of it all !

~~~

Legal Parliament: the development of the provinces of Tal Afar, Tuz and will not affect in Article 140

[tlm724] will not affect the application of the provisions of Article 140 of the constitution

[tlm724] that right there tells us they are applying article 140 imo

~~~

Finance Minister: Government plans to borrow to pay the allocations of petrodollars

[tlm724] Likely to pass the general budget of the country during the next few days

the intention of the government to borrow 9 trillion dinars to repay the funds petro dollars allocated to the provinces, if approved by the House of Representatives, stressing that the allocation of petro dollars acquired right and the government is obliged to reimburse

[tlm724] so they are getting the funds together to pay the petro-dollars

[tlm724] *hallelujah*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[tlm724] the news gets better everyday, oh sure we see set backs but that is the way of the world , so put your big pants on and lets keep keepin on and my thoughts are to our Lady today also, she works so hard for us everyday and there she is up there ^^^ sick but still here for us, she puts her time and heart in this for us and opens her purse for us too so with that thank you BondLady ! You are much appreciated !!

[RCS1947] AMEN!

[dealerdean] hear hear

[mathews99] I appreciate all of you guys 4 keeping me straight or I would of been nuts by now so ty all

[rsp1] Bondlady, sending you Get Well wishes and thoughts. Lay low for a couple days...and thank you for persistance with posting articles for us all to read.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance Empty Re: Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Interesting, didn't we see that they were "working" on said compliance a couple of years ago?  Didn't they claim that they had in fact gotten their banks in compliance?  NOW what the hey is happening?  All of a sudden this is something new?  Am I loosing my mind? 

I don't think I am nuts SOOOOOOO I would say that this is a regurgitation of the old saw we observed in the past.  And once again the merry-go-round spins up the Basel III business as yet an excuse to prolong the agony of our defeat.  Mercy, these clowns can't even come up with something new anymore.  I vote for P. T. Barnum - at least his circus was real and his clowns actually made people laugh.  These clowns couldn't do that even if they tried, which they appear not to be able to even convince a stone any more.  Time for a change - throw the bums in jail.

Popcorn, peanuts ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Most will know that I am generally agree with what Tim724 posts, however I have some issues with this posting. First, as I understand it, the Basel 3 rules are intended for commercial banks. Next, I just do not see allowing the selling of gold bullion (and if I understood the articles correctly, we are talking about bullion/coins from other countries not Iraq,) as significant to us nor to their entry into the WTO. I see this article as neutral, neither good nor bad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance 2805820865  Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance 2805820865  Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance 2805820865  Tim424 says the CBI is working on their Basel III compliance 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum