Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

2 posters

Go down

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society Empty Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 am

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 103087

Follow-up - and babysit -

Central Bank of Iraq, for the sake assortment of gold bullion to be sold to gold dealers, investors and segments of Iraqi society, stressing that the move represents a monetary policy instruments of the Bank.

According to a statement of the Central Bank of Iraq received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it, he was "for the purpose of diversification means savings to the public and to provide large quantities of gold from Mnashye

sober sold to dealers in gold, investors and society Bdinaralaraca decided the bank's board in consultation with the Committee on Economic Affairs seeks a variety of alloys gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1000 g). "

He added that "the Bank began contracting procedures for gold bullion imported and then sold through the banking system," noting that "this action represents a monetary policy tools of the central bank."

For his part, economists believe that the entry of the World Gold to Iraq is a positive case in order to activate the gold market deal in Iraq, especially as the gold market was not affected by the Iraqi gold to enter the United Arab Emirates and Turkey.

The CBI had revealed, (September 22, 2013), the arrival of the reserves of foreign currency and gold to about 80 billion dollars.

http://alrayy.com/103087.htm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society Empty Re: Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 am

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and citizens

25.01.2014 (0:01 pm)

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 457879

BAGHDAD / long-Presse

Decided to CBI, "coined a variety of gold bullion" to sell gold to dealers, investors and segments of Iraqi society, as he emphasized that "this action represents one of the tools of monetary policy to the Bank."

According to a statement to the CBI received (range Press) a copy of it, that "for the purpose of diversification means savings to the public and to provide large quantities of gold from the origins of sober sold to dealers in gold, investors and segments of society in Iraqi dinars,

decided the bank's board in consultation with the Committee on Economic Affairs seeks a variety of gold bullion weights ranging between (5 g and 1000 g). "

The statement added: "The Bank began to contract procedures for gold bullion imported and then sold through the banking system," noting that "this action represents one of the instruments of monetary policy of the central bank."

In the view of economists that the entry to the World Gold Iraq is a positive case for the revitalization of the gold market deal in Iraq, especially that the gold market was not affected by the entry of Iraqi gold Emirati and Turkish.

The CBI has revealed in (22 September 2013) on the arrival of reserves of foreign currency and gold to about 80 billion dollars, while attributed to an increase in global oil prices, is expected to increase the reserve in the coming months.

The International Monetary Fund, has announced, in (the 23 of March 2013), the financial assets preventive in the Development Fund for Iraq rose in 2012 to 18 billion dollars, and cash reserves of the central bank's hard currency to $ 70 billion, attributing the increase to " unexpected oil revenues. "

Financial experts confirmed that Iraq's stockpiles of reserve funds have covered liquidity over the past years, calling for the government to adopt alternative ways to cover the deficit, including recourse to the application of the secondary market policies that have been agreed with the government.

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/4...B9%D9%87%D8%A7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society Empty Re: Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:40 am

Not sure that this has any direct effect on the dinar, but it is a good sign. The fact that they are thinking of selling gold means by implication that there are people with disposable income.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 2805820865  Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 2805820865  Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 2805820865  Central Bank decides "SEC gold bullion" to sell investors and segments of society 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum