Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

+24
Jayzze
RELIX
Meme
Daox13
Ponee
aksafeone
Purpleskyz
Rainmaker
Danarvictom
Present
DinarPhoenix
TLF
pama
RoyBoy
BEAR5642
Horizon
Levitations
abby ann
Kevind53
rick152
PALMER01
Foghorn
a bollt
ou812
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

Post by TLF Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

OK are u going to share this info in a form of a conference call...  you have everybody's attention...Including my self, Relix you know... if you or anybody says anything like you said in a open forum your in for a earful... know that were all done calling each other names... I will ask you again WHAT NEXT!

TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Relix said:
Safe Keeping Receipt which is a financial instrument issued by a Depository stating the amount of Dinar, authenticity, and is certified. Then it is taken to a financier who usually "loans" money against them. In our case, the private financier buys them or "REDEEMS" them. You gotta know how to get the SKR and then know how to monetize it.

We dont need to know your source, but generalites such as who the Depository is, would go a long way to adding legitimacy to your statements.

We want to believe but we are just too dam jaded. Can you blame us
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 pm

TLF wrote:OK are u going to share this info in a form of a conference call...  you have everybody's attention...Including my self, Relix you know... if you or anybody says anything like you said in a open forum your in for a earful... know that were all done calling each other names... I will ask you again WHAT NEXT!
Good Question TLF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:17 pm

I know of 4 agents buying / representing finance house and they ALL are charging a 10% fee for the pre-RV redemption. Obviously that is a LOT of money any way you slice it. We are doing 200 mill on the first round. The fees are two mill. The finance house with whom I'm dealing has put it in writing that the leftovers from the fees go to fund the Humanitarian / Prosperity packages. The Finance House we are using says their excess funds are going to "The Wounded Warriors" fund for men injured or disabled in foreign wars.

I know you have all heard about Whales RVing in Las Vegas or Reno on the week-ends etc...That's all true. Now they are down to what they call High Rollers...those with excess of 100mill but under a bill. .  The million dollar club are the Billion Dinar Whales. A bunch of redemptions went down this past week-end in both Reno and LV and they said they are authorizing some banks in Ft. Lauderdale to start. They are sweeping the streets clean and then...WHAM...the new denoms will be RV'd and the triple zeros are going to be abandoned.

The best part of this is with me knowing 4 buyers, I am going to at least triple dip and reinvest and then do another redemption until they make me stop or I get sick of it and leave the country which I'm doing anyway. About a billion ought to get me through the hard times.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Thanks Relix

Wonderful for you and I am happy for you.. sucks for those of us that scraped together a little to invest though.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2245507099Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Thanks for rubbing that in our little people faces Relix. With great wealth or power come great responsibility and many times great arrogance as well. 

How many of us little people know what you know? I sure don't but then again I did not believe the gurus either so, I came here for more info. I am glad that you are so empowered, I would feel that way for anyone able to be successful or in your position in the " know" but for you to be so cruel like singing na na na na na na, I got the candy and you people got nothing...

is somewhat painful to those of us that would have been happy to just make a little better life for ourselves, our families and some others that we each felt needed that little bit of extra hope and help.

I am quite sure a billion will get you through the hard times. Good for you but remember what you reap you also sow and greed does not always work the way you desire.

Now, you might get mad at me or think me rude for all that but I am just an ol grandma sharing what very little I know and telling you that you need to act a bit more grown up!...............just sayin.....

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Relix, it makes sense, what you're saying and explains a lot. You have our attention.

Just to clarify, are you saying there is NO WAY for us small fries to get in on the action?

Or is there a way? Joining a group? What group, something you are putting together? If so, tell us in plain English your offer.

I question your motives for bringing this to this forum. You sound almost gleeful that we are going to get screwed. Did you come here just to gloat or do you have another reason? Do tell.

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Forgive me for being a skeptic here, BUT if what Relix says is true then we are all screwed.  Interesting.  I wonder if this is a ploy to get ua all to get on the bandwagon and get with these people  now and accept their "paper" for our dinar.  Then POOF their paper is worthless?  Sounds too much like another one of those "good deals to me."  Time will tell. 

Since there doesn't seem like much we can do then I suggest we investigate this further - I know I will be collecting information all week so if anyone has a source for me please pm it to me.  Monday I will take it to the jury as addendum's to our ongoing investigation.  As I see our scope it included any and all real or potential fraudulent activity(ies). 

I think some of you others need to bite the bullet and approach your States/Federal courts and get a grand jury investigation going if your state hasn't got one going already.  Nothing like now for a good time to start.  If all 50 states have charges being filed and all the bases are covered it would seem like something should come out of it that would at least be of some benefit to we little people.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danarvictom Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:54 am

Don't know much about Relix.  I really do think this post should be in the fantasy gurus posts section.  I believe he is bitter.  Perhaps no one purchased his products?  If good fortune makes one happy, Relix seems the opposite.  From what I have read of his posts I believe him as much as a goof roo.

It will be interesting when nothing happens for a year and he is proven as big a liar as Baloney and Flyboy.  

Go ahead and delet this post if it is to offensive.  I would bet what Relix says never comes to fruition.  Something is wrong with this guy he is miserable at a time he should be pumped.

Danarvictom

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 am

Danarvictom.... why on earth should he be pumped???

What am I missing?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2245507099Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 am

I am sorry, but I'm not trusting my investment to any "group" or outside source, if i lose it, i lose it, but i'm going to lose it on my terms. What relix says makes sense, but so does a lot of bs out there.. Call me a novice, or call me dumb, I could care less. Maybe I am dumb and I will pass up my opportunity, but something does not smell right, sorry.

In this day and age the media and independent media and even bloggers, social media, twitter, Facebook, etc etc.... there is a .001% chance that this will happen behind close doors WITHOUT one shred of factual info being leaked... Sure maybe Relix is the leak, but this seems all too familiar right now. I have heard this before and nothing happened, in fact I have heard this 2-3 times now over the last few years and nothing has EVER come of it. 

You can have my Dinar out of my cold dead hands.  Until I am given factual sources that tell me what I should do, you will never see me hand over my investment to any "group".  I'm not going behind closed doors, or meeting in a sketchy Hole in the wall place.  I'm just not that dumb. I'm Not.

I encourage everyone here to hold onto their investments until you are given full out proof from a FACTUAL source.

The whole point of this site is to challenge those who inform to show proof, none has been provided and in fact someone got a little heated when asked... sound familiar?

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:04 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Danarvictom.... why on earth should he be pumped???

What am I missing?
Because, by what Relix has posted, he is covered and will not lose his investment because he is in or has created one of those Prosperity Placement Groups. 

He is protected from being locked out and WILL get cashed out or cashed in or whatever you call it.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 am

ahhhhh

thanks for the explanation Ponee. 

Note to self: do not try to understand anything related to dinar before at least 2 cups of coffee!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainmaker Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 am

His point is well-taken in that more than ever before in history we live in an age of deceit and deception. And there are more wolves in sheep's clothing than there are even sheep left out there now. So your first investment with your new money might be a Rhotweiller, or a few digital cameras to monitor your home 24/7, or both.

Rainmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 am

I will also say this, when and IF it Rvs, I will use 25% of my money to hunt down ANYONE who gave false information and pumped false crap to the masses and I will take their investment away from them for lying through their teeth and conning people out of money, I encourage everyone to do that same.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 am

If/when it RV's I will be spreading the joy and helping others. Won't have time to persecute those that are deceivers. I will trust that their Karma will do that for me. 

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 1150991001

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 am

But what relix is stressing is that it will NOT RV. The only way to come out of this is thru private placements.  This needs to be investigated more but it seems that the way he is talking, by the time we here get how to do all that or get the investigating all done..........IT WILL ALL BE OVER and swept away and then we got nothing.

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 am

That's where the 50% goes to purple sky.. i would only need approx 25% of my investment to live a long and happy life... 75% will go towards good causes, and the first foremost cause is to get the creeps off the streets... once a scammer always a scammer and you would help more people then you know by getting them locked up and taking their money and giving it back to the people they have hurt so badly. Not only that but you could help even more with their money, talk about Karma, they make their money by scamming and in turn get it ripped from their hands and Given to the very same people they scammed... priceless

Meme, I do not believe the private placements for one second... we have all heard it before and I do not understand how everyone is believing this without him showing any sort of proof.. until there is proof then it is total crap.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

Last Post... If you look at it this way it may make sense why people would want you to do this and what is a more likely situation..

step one: convince people that in order for their investment to make any earnings or a greater earning, they must give it to you or a private "group" before the Official Rv.

step two: Give examples of why they would need to do this. I.E. " You wont get anything if you don't", or the typical " you will get a special rate"... you have to make people fearful, because a fearful person will do drastic thing in order to save themselves or their investment. 

Step Three: when asked for proof, spout reasonable numbers off... give the people a sense that you ARE connected and at least have a good grip on realistic numbers, But DO NOT EVER give honest real proof (because there isn't any), this is where it is tricky, you need to be able to think on your feet to cover your tracks. You must answer a question with a question.  Or make up something so confusing that is just has to be true.

Step Four: do not set any dates for a while. let people get anxious.. tell them Big "whales" are cashing in now and we are third in line (because he knows which line everyone should stand in)... you have to make the sheep..oops i mean people really want to give you their money!!!

Step Five: once the tension builds and you have recruited enough "believers", convince them to meet you are a super secrete private meeting where high ranking people will be... but play it off.. make sure people know that while you may play games, you don't like people to play games with you... tell them to call a random number and if they don't its their loss ( again making them question themselves)...

Step Six: EIther or... put on a good show and get their investment from them with the promise of an X account within 24 hrs... have official looking papers there ( remember you told then to not bring a soul to this meeting). They should not have an attorney with them and therefore MOST are easily convinced. Keep filling their heads with grandeur while they are signing stuff... throw out big numbers... talk about vacation and retiring..OR... simple rob them and who knows what else.. endless options.

Step Seven: Charge a big meeting fee, I.e. 1K, 2K-25-50K, then disappear with everything and the investor will never see them again.   

I"M SORRY BUT ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 am

lmao! Daox! you sound like you would make a good goo roo!

falls over laughing.............

OUCH!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 am

Oh, is Okie's persona appearing again?  Relix is Okie in reality?  Will Bill come off the Freeway?  Is there really a Sooner Fan, instead of a Later one?  Can Tony actually read?  Will the plane finally land?  Who is Bulldog?  What happened to Wife In The Know?  I guess she didn't?  Will the 12th man ever get to the top?   Where is the train?  Will the 3 letter agencies reveal themselves?  Who put he bop in the bop-to wop tia?  Who's that man?  Will Tonto tell the Lone Ranger?

Stay tuned to "As the Dinar Burns and the providers turn."  Same bat channel, same bat time every day (day after day after day).   NOT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 am

omg aksafeone you crack me up too!  stop stop i can hardly breathe!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 pm

What you folks don't seem to grasp is the fact that there is NO group or package, no fees to join anything, and no risk. A bank handles the dinar and issues an SKR and then the financier sends an agent to handle the physical count and wire in the appropriate amount of money into the receiving account where a licensed and bonded Paymaster (we have the best on on the west coast) then disburses the money to the appropriate accounts. After the money has been released and verified...then and only then does the bank release the Dinar to the new owner. It's just like buying a house and using an escrow account.

Meme is a novice yet too covetous to listen to what I'm trying to tell you. Ever the proletariat representing the down-trodden therefore has not the initiative to absorb what I am attempting to share. Aksafeone wants to make stupid jokes and allude to the fact that I have some alter ego when all he needs to do is put down the laughing gas and pay attention instead of trying to be the court jester.

I called no one a "little people" but I told you that as soon as they sweep the streets of the high rollers then the little investors will be swept aside and the 000's will be abandoned. I had heard rumors before of this but until now had no first hand evidence of it.

I am trying to tell you to get off your duffs, stop living on message boards and go to work if you want your money but as I have noticed after writing over 250 asset protection plans for Dinarians and doing 10% of them pro-bono for those of special circumstances and needs as we are instructed to do by the word of God, I have seen that some people actually embrace their victimhood status and become defensive when that is challenged. If you do nothing then the outcome is guaranteed. NOTHING!

Notice I am not selling anything or offering anything except valid advice and real intel yet some of the dummies want to say I am pumping. I'm not Okie or Tony or any of the GOO-ROOz and I am not selling anything and I am not asking you for anything so make your stupid jokes and chide the messenger or better yet, hunt me down as one moron said and why don't you just shoot the messenger if that makes you feel better. You people are amazing. For once, someone gives you the truth and you can't handle it. Whaaaa...Whaaah...Whaaaah!!! Oh Relix, do it for me. Oh Relix, hold my hand. Just go back and listen to yourselves...it is pathetic. It took me weeks and help form a dear friend who worked along side of me to get to the money man yet I did it because I got sick and tired of listening to the banter of the goo-roo morons and their never-ending lies and hype. I did it for myself and if it required calling every bank in America, that was what I was resolved to do so it began. Luck or providence was with me and I ran into very nice people who were very helpful and then worked my way from solving the SKR issue to finding the financier / lending House. No one did anything for me. I did it myself. I am not teasing you but rather trying to get you to get busy and handle and be responsible for your investment and get off of this silly name calling and hysteria and martyrdom. I can't tell you anything because I have signed agreements with all involved for Non-Circumvention and Non-Disclosure as have my group of investors with me. Now you can do the same. I am trying to help you realize that it is YOU who will make this come true and change your life...NOT Tony TNT and OKIE or any of the shameless snake oil salesmen.

I am pretty sure that I will not post again on the subject because my real intel is falling on deaf ears of people who have no ambition. In a world of deceit, truth becomes the enemy. I am not your enemy and I am not teasing you. I am trying to motivate you. I love you guys and I hope to see you in Chile at Gaults Gulch Chile. The spring festival is going to be in a few weeks so be there or be square/broke...your decision. 

OH...BTW...I made a mistake in that a previous post said the fees were 2 million when it should have read 20 million. That is the way these folks are funding the various Humanitarian Packages like the Wounded Warriors. If I didn't care about you I would have never made the first post and just cashed in and disappeared...think about it? 

Buena suerte y que Dios esté contigo

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Relix, thank you for this additional post.  I  have a better understanding now of what you previously posted. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:09 pm

OK relix, If this is indeed true and you are trying to help us, then why not tell us where to start? where in this endless madness should we start? If i call all the banks what do I tell them and who do I need to talk to?

You know from your post what we have been through with all the false profits.. yes we are quick to judge and you should expect that.. everything we have believed in the past has changed multiple times and it is only natural to read ANY post with complete skepticism.

I will apologize now for any comments made towards you that sheds doubts, but I can not say that without some sort of factual Intel or guidance on where to start this process on my own that I can believe you.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 pm

"Meme is a novice yet too covetous to listen to what I'm trying to tell you. Ever the proletariat representing the down-trodden therefore has not the initiative to absorb what I am attempting to share."

wow! I have never been referred to as the lowest of the lowest class before nor covetous.  just wow!

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 pm

What to do:

1) Find a depository or bank with depository facilities (hint: most full service banks have depository facilities...NOT all depositories are banks, however)

2) Find out what is needed to get a safe keeping receipt (SKR), or forward rate agreement (FRA) or Certified Customer Receipt (CCR). The term SKR is somewhat passe but there are variants that are essentially the same.

3) Find a lender or buyer that will accept the SKR as collateral and make a loan against it or buy it. There are Venture Capital Groups, Investment Banks, Finance Houses, and more importantly, there are agents for foreign financiers / houses in this country that have a list of buyers who have been vetted.

Be nice and friendly and find some who will talk to you. Be honest. Tell them you want to get an SKR (the easy part) and then find a buyer or lender and ask if they can direct you in the right direction and then follow the trail and continue to be sincere and honest and that will serve you best. When you find the agent, you are home free. An honest agent requires no shady deals. You are never separated from your Dinar until you put them in a vault somewhere and get that SKR / letter of certification. 

We made many dozens of calls. Many had no idea what we were talking about...many did but couldn't help...and a couple gave us names and numbers of people who might know more or be able to help. They did. The professional Depositories are essentially Pawn Shops for the rich and famous. Regular people have no experience or knowledge about this side of life. Rich folks have hard spells too but they take the Bentley to the Depository and get the SKR and then borrow a mill or so to get over the hump. 

As my alter ego would say...Nuff Said.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Thank you for the step by step.  It is appreciated.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:34 pm

I was not trying to mock you relix. if a little attemt at humor offends you yhen i am sorry. i thought things were getting a little yrsty amd chose to attempt to ligjten it up some

Guess i will never redpond to your posts agsin. you appear to not be worth the effort. i have to see my private banker te all of this.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 pm

this is my 2 cents based on  over 45yrs in busisness if someone tells me something and i ask for proof and instead of giving me facts  does the texas 2 step instead you can figure out the rest with out insulting anyone
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Very true Jayz.. I am not going to point fingers, but you are on a forum that wants proof.. not stories. Not trying to attack anyone in here.. But if you are going to post something in this forum you need to have proof to back it up.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:25 pm

One thing not mentioned here is that there are numerous dealers out there.  Will they not be cashing in dinar and other currencies?  If so, how does this affect them?  Seems to me that an independent dealer would be rather hard to control given that one of them happens to own a bank in Iraq.  Interesting feature that one.  They and others have taken money for reserves, how would this affect that?  Out and out robbery?  Interesting, I really don't think they would get away with it - not if their real names were known.  One way or another they would be brought to an accounting.

Many have been told by one or more of the dealers that they would cash them in.  One dealer, if not many others, has already set up cashin stations throughout the US.  Not perhaps right at ones door step, but in I think 7 or 8 locations - I know they have at least 2 office operating at present.  Makes one think that mayhap the whales will not hog it all, does it not?  Just thoughts of a cornfused sole, ah, ah, soul.

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Relix, your original message tone was the thing that got us. It's not what you said, but how you said it. You set us up to not like it from the beginning, so quit whining about our reactions. And quit the name calling.

And thanks for the information!!

The to-do list is at least proactive. Instead of waiting for an announcement, like you said, just go do it ourselves. I like it!  Finally, something we can DO!!

Learning CURVE coming!!

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Excuse my French but I am calling BULLSHIT". This post and the replies make me shake my head. I thought we were over this BOGUS Intel game. I thought this was a blessing ? I thought you all trusted GOD and he brought you this far ? How easy it is to scare the masses.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Please do not confuse us with the posters on Recaps. You know better Debunker

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Thats what I wanted to hear Ponee.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm

OK folks...go back to sleep and spend all your time with Tony TNT and OKIE and just keep bitchin coz that will definitely get the job done...NOT! 

You are an amazing group of sheeple.

I'm outta here. Just don't say I didn't tell you so.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Relix,
 Dont know who you are, and I don't care. My faith is in NO man. Especially one that cant back up what they say. Enjoy ALL of your success...

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 am

AFTER consulting my WF Banker this afternoon and discussing the information provided by Relix I learned that although there are such documents and things as he presented the WF Bank here does not take and states that the IQD/IQN is not a recognized currency, not internationally traded and in their viewpoint not legal tender at this time.  Therefore they would not accept them into any SKR program or any other and they doubted that anyone else would either.  SO, I guess that leaves we here somewhere between zero and zilch as far as following the tenets laid out above.  Thanks but no thanks! 

As far as believing the 'roos, I don't believe a one of them nor do I choose to follow blindly information provided without proof by anyone (friend or foe).  I agree that business has taught some of us that we should be ware of those that bristle up when asked for proof - my experience is that 99% of the time something is behind that attitude and it usually does not benefit me.  So, thanks but no thanks.  Oh, and I did check another bank in town also with the same result.  Until the Iraqi money is legal tender in the USA - forget it.  We knew that already so it would appear that we all are back to square one - WAITING. 

I have sent an email to the dealer with whom I traded and included the information provided above.  WE will see what response, if any, we get.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:11 am

Relix PM Ponee with any more info I am interested in what you have to say....
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 am

I am just wondering how could you really get an SKR and get any kind of money for the IQD, if it has not revalued?  Right now it is hardly not worth what we paid for it!  Just a thought? If anyone finds the answer before I do let me know!

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 am

what is funny is I have Pmed Relix and asked for more information so that I could do some more research... I have not heard back. I also called quite a few banks this morning and They all said the same thing as what was told to aksafeone.
I'm not saying that Relix is not telling us the truth, but.. I have done what was said to do and gotten no where. Most people when you talk about the SKR know what you are talking about... But when you mention the IQD and the third phase of Relix's plan they are either dumbfounded or They simply state that the paper is not worth anything on an international level and therefore not accepted as collateral on a loan and there is simply stated "no interest in buying it AT THIS TIME".

Relix, I'm not going to call you out.. because what you say could very well be true and if that is the case, then simply put, 90% of investors get screwed....
I have done some work.. I have researched what you have stated and come up empty handed... I don't know what else to say but " I tried to take your word and it lead to nothing"... seems to be a trend here.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 am

horizon wrote:I am just wondering how could you really get an SKR and get any kind of money for the IQD, if it has not revalued?  Right now it is hardly not worth what we paid for it!  Just a thought? If anyone finds the answer before I do let me know!
The answer that I have found is this.. no one will want this paper until it Rvs... even then we still have a few unanswered questions.. how when and why... But up to this point... Its not worth more then the money we paid for it and even then you would be lucky to make a profit as of right now.
Banks do not reconized it.. it is just paper for now.. and you cant put a loan on paper... and even if you could, I wounder what the ramifications if you find that special person to borrow from with Dinar as collateral and then it does not RV.. what could happen then?

I think after all this excitement, its time to sit back, relax and have another sip of your coffee.. no need to panic.

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm

You can put this guy along with all the other roo's.....couldn't find his ass with 2 hands and a map. My wife is an economist/budget analyst for the gov here in Canada.  When she read this, she said, "He has NOT gotten a return on the value of the Dinar.....simply a lie".

Amazing.....he got a lot of hits out of it, though....what a buffoon.  You can tell a persons intent by the tone of their language.  He came on here, both barrels blazing...condescending and pompous. That speaks volumes.....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Well... it has been my experience that sometimes some just do not know how to communicate. They are then perhaps perceived differently than they intended. 

But I agree with your wife Producer.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Producer ; Very well said.  TY Purpleskyz, Aksafeone; Love your style, don't change, and ty for your research . I tend to shut down after the 1st crap starts flying but he said some thing about a Bill. will take him a ways, do the math folks. If he was in this 10 years ago mmmm,,,Dinar cost about $900.00 a mill to buy back then and  $1200.00 now, give or take some change. Now this is where the fun starts, HOW MANY MILL WOULD HE NEED TO OWN, LETS SAY EACH 1 DINAR WAS WORTH $10.00 USD for him to make his Bill ? Now ask your self this Q . Any one that has this kind of buying power, would they really be here on this site lurking and posting?   :shootin the br
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you relix for first the heads up and especially the step by step. I must admit, however at first I was skeptical of all you had to say.  I believe the skepticism, at least I know on my side came from not really having a grasp of what you were even talking about, then add all the trash that has come from the roo's all this time didn't help.

We at Dinar Daily are sort of set aside from the bulk of the dinar world in at least we have shied away from most talk about this investment but have allowed cynicism to take in. I for one really appreciate the things you brought to the table in you're offering for us.  Now we shall have to start digging.   From what I saw of AK's start the road is going to be tough and we should look into the "Bigger" "Branches" if we are to find the prize. Thanks again.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Producer1 wrote:You can put this guy along with all the other roo's.....couldn't find his ass with 2 hands and a map. My wife is an economist/budget analyst for the gov here in Canada.  When she read this, she said, "He has NOT gotten a return on the value of the Dinar.....simply a lie".

Amazing.....he got a lot of hits out of it, though....what a buffoon.  You can tell a persons intent by the tone of their language.  He came on here, both barrels blazing...condescending and pompous. That speaks volumes.....
Thanks for the input Producer. I have a lot of respect for your opinions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 am

royboy wrote:Producer ; Very well said.  TY Purpleskyz, Aksafeone; Love your style, don't change, and ty for your research . I tend to shut down after the 1st crap starts flying but he said some thing about a Bill. will take him a ways, do the math folks. If he was in this 10 years ago mmmm,,,Dinar cost about $900.00 a mill to buy back then and  $1200.00 now, give or take some change. Now this is where the fun starts, HOW MANY MILL WOULD HE NEED TO OWN, LETS SAY EACH 1 DINAR WAS WORTH $10.00 USD for him to make his Bill ? Now ask your self this Q . Any one that has this kind of buying power, would they really be here on this site lurking and posting?   :shootin the br
If I read his post correctly, the buying power to make a billion would come from multiple "private placements" with the proceeds of the first rolled into the second, etc.  If he were to only get $1 and only had a mil dinar to start with, he would get a million dollars on the first one and that would buy (at a rounded number of $1000 per million) how many dinar?  Here it comes $1,000,000 will buy you just about 1 billion dinar and at $1 per dinar on exchange that appears to me to be about a billion dollars.  Not too difficult.  Of course, this assumes one gets to do 2 "private placements" for at least a 1 to 1 exchange.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:56 am

catman TY Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 2322496710
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:20 am

I think a key to his real identity would be his statement toward the end of his postings when he referenced us as "sheeple."  Who does that remind us of?  Not saying it is but I am more inclined to believe it very well may be.  Why?

When one is doing something one shouldn't and it get draws attention (like a grand jury investigation) then one stands up and points to anyone and everyone around them to draw the attention away from themselves.  I know several of the 'roos are being investigated for fraud because I am on such a grand jury at this time.  I cannot talk about what we know or what we are doing but I can say that the process certainly is "interesting."  If I was being investigated I think I would be getting a little edgy and trying to draw attention elsewhere, wouldn't you?  What better thing than attack the site that let's people speak their minds and basically downs the 'roos.  Just the ramblings of an idle mind.

But then I was personally attacked so I guess that makes me all wet, huh?

My advise:  Get a grand jury going in your area investigating the outrageous claims and continuous postings of dates (week after week) that are lies.  Lies = deceit = fraud.Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  - Page 2 Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum