Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

+24
Jayzze
RELIX
Meme
Daox13
Ponee
aksafeone
Purpleskyz
Rainmaker
Danarvictom
Present
DinarPhoenix
TLF
pama
RoyBoy
BEAR5642
Horizon
Levitations
abby ann
Kevind53
rick152
PALMER01
Foghorn
a bollt
ou812
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  Empty Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

Post by RELIX Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Now confirmed from two sources...there are middle eastern sources that are redeeming Dinar. (Private Placements) There are other as well here stateside.

Two people who have dealt with the ME folks were told that the people doing private placements will be the only ones receiving an RV. They were told that once all...or as much as can be bought off the streets...is purchased, Iraq is going to RV the new denoms and the triple zeros will be worthless.

Take care of yourself because nobody else will. Stop waiting for the Dinar God to bestow his "blessings" upon you. It ain't gonna happen. Get off your butts and get to work if you want your money. Private Placement is what you must do or forget about this so-called "blessing".

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  Empty Re: Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Relix, please expound on the "Private Placement"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  Empty Re: Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!

Post by ou812 Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Now all i have to do is figure out what private placement is.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:53 pm

And, how does this effect those with Warka accounts

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:26 pm

private placements
Web definitions

1. Private placement (or non-public offering) is a funding round of securities which are sold not through a public offering, but rather through a private offering, mostly to a small number of chosen investors. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_placements

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 pm

So what Relix, who appears to have posted  is saying, is that we need to be in one of those GROUPS?  That which baloney man and oil man are always talking about?

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:39 pm

So am I the only one freaked out about Relix's Post?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by a bollt Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:50 pm

HEY PAL, IF YOUR GOING TO SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF LIKE THIS YOU BETTER BE MORE SPECIFIC, YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THESE BLOWHARD GURUS.If you knew what you were talking about you would not have said what you did. You sound a little desperate, any other problems? by the way like the statement "Now confirmed from two sources..." GURU talk ,is this OKIE or one of his buddies, this is OKIE talk I should know. You are not the first one to post this topic this is old news. Relix Ive been listening to you for awhile your a real trickster. Hey!I will say I'm sorry prove me wrong. But Be specific about your information! Everyone at DDD this is one of these posts that come and go. Watch him Go.
a bollt
a bollt

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm

I don't think so.  That sounds like you might say.  Bush and his cronies, or members of congress and that sort that put all this together. The Queen of England etc etc etc
Not us peon's that heard be "accident"    I surely hope this is wrong info because the entire world will definitely find out if we the Dinarians get sidestepped in all this.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 pm

And just what do you think "we dinarians" can or would do?  Nothing. Cry long and hard... that is about it. What could we do?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:21 pm

We, I'm sure at least many, many, will be making a lot of noise, crying long and hard as you put it. Also we will have the archives from these sites as a sort of evidence to show. Not the Guru speak surely but, the articles and other things like How the devalue came about. the Plan and, many other documents we came to possess by our own hard work. We will still have the dinar too.   I guess we shall see. I am sending the above message from Relix to a high up friend I have that used to be a part of the Pentagon and a Admiral in the Navy to see what they think, they are invested just like you and I. I will get back when i hear but it may be a few days.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 pm

I do know that I will definitely be one making a lot of noise until a bullet stops me !
I am not afraid.

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm

One friend of OURS from a while back just had this to say about this post.  They come not here but answered by special request.
"Idk...anything is possible I suppose.. not sure why Ali will open offices across the US post RV if this is true... we won't know until it happens. Unfortunately"

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm

rick152 wrote:We, I'm sure at least many, many, will be making a lot of noise, crying long and hard as you put it. Also we will have the archives from these sites as a sort of evidence to show. Not the Guru speak surely but, the articles and other things like How the devalue came about. the Plan and, many other documents we came to possess by our own hard work. We will still have the dinar too.   I guess we shall see. I am sending the above message from Relix to a high up friend I have that used to be a part of the Pentagon and a Admiral in the Navy to see what they think, they are invested just like you and I. I will get back when i hear but it may be a few days.
The archives are useless.... Many of those so called articles are OPINION PIECES.  Even if they are not, they are translations... and poor ones at that sometimes. We are spoon fed what is believed to be in those articles by blithering idiots. The Plan.... They can still do what RELIX is saying and fit it into the PLAN... It is all in how you read the plan. We have JACK on these forums.
Let us know what your high ups have to say.  Until then ... I am hoping others will weigh in with their thoughts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:12 pm

OK, I will act as if this is true info! what next................
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Foghorn Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:17 pm

If i'm not mistaken.... Hammerhead I mean Hammerman mentioned something similar to this BS a month ago. If that doesn't ease your mind then think about this. What would be the point of gathering all the three zero notes if they are gonna be worthless? In addition, there has been many of articles stating that the new "lower denoms" will co-exist with the triple zero notes for a certain period of time. Now how could that really happen if this was to take place. I am not a dreamer, koolade slamming fool or even one of the idiots waiting for that freaking moron to land his plane. But this scenario falls well into the category of "GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK!!!
Foghorn
Foghorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Foghorn, First, let me say welcome !  Wow, talk about a blast from the past !  Nice to see you again.  Aslo, thanks sooo much for jumping in here. I have to tell you when I read this post, I had a heart attack.  I have forwarded it to several people, and I am getting the same kind of response as yours.  Someone took it over to currency chatter and  from what I have heard, they are all in agreement with you. 

Hey, it was great hearing from you.... stop by now and again and let us know what you have on your mind.   I like your style !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 pm

If the Iraqis can cash in, big government can cash in, and the whales can cash in; then all you are left with is the little guy holding maybe 2% of the entire investment. Whats the reasoning at that point.  Sounds like a crock of manure, especially when no verifiable SPECIFICS are given to support such a statement. Sounds more like a plan to separate me from my Dinar.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm

TLF wrote:OK, I will act as if this is true info! what next................
Ok.... if we were acting like it is true, then good question.  What would be the next step?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 pm

The next step would be to find JACK.  LOL

"It is all in how you read the plan. We have JACK on these forums."
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:32 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA BITE PRIVATE  IN PRIVATE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!  BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M GONNA TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!THEN HE'LL BITE IN PRIVATE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'LL BOTH BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Sweety, that was private PLACEMENTS.... not private PLACES ! lol...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  3508649203 Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  3508649203 Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  3508649203 Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  3508649203

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Go AbbyAnn, at least you gave us a laugh honey!!!!Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  3508649203 

If they say the 3 zero notes will not be any good, what if you have some 2 zero notes also, what about them????  Maybe this is where we may have to exchange through the Dinar Dealers??? Oh, I don't know???? I just hope this isn't True!!!!eys 

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 pm

As I alluded to in another post, I go to the Father, (or try to anyway,) whenever I have questions about a post like this. In this case, my sense was that this was not something to worry over. I have to go with that, and with my gut ... so personally, I'm gonna shake it off like a bad pitch and move on.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2805820865  Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:55 pm

HEY , PONEE THAT IS WHERE ME AND LITTLE BROTHER ARE GOING TO BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY HORIZON!!!!!!!!!!WHEN ME AND LITTLE BROTHER BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT ANT GONNA BE FUNNY!!!!!HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spell: :carving: :frankie: :ghosty: 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:58 pm

I don't know about you BUT I'm glad I haven't made AbbyAnn mad let alone try a "funny" on her!!!

Private places?   I shudder at the thought.    I have to admit that would be a first class idea though if this were true,  I might even agree to hold the scoundrels. 

Thanks for the laugh Abby - I need one.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am

been here nine yrs anything is possible  i do not trust the arabs we are the infedals but do not trust our politicans as well as the lying gurus. so where are we  in the middle of nowhere and we have no control of the outcome. i still feel logically they have to have a currency to grow but they could go low with a short time limit get us out then change currency and shoot up or come close to one to one but in either case i do not believe it will happen  this year unless several laws are passed which they have been stalling this is just my 2 cents
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:26 am

I just hate it when someone just pops in with exasperating news and then just disappears and leaves us all hanging and wondering!

what a jerk!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 am

meme  the sad part of this investment  and it is the riskiest investment i ever did  is besides everyones hand is in the cookie jar  except ours. we have the arabs  politicians foreign countries in one hand  and the gurus and scammers in the other. we are in the middle being screwed on both ends amd to make it worse we are never told the truth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 am

I have been noticing that jayzze, it's messed up

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

I am just going to believe that everything is still ok!  There is so much Smoke, who knows???
Just don't get discouraged! I am like Kevin said, I don't feel discouragement in my gut, and I am just going to pray about it. I didn't loose any sleep over it last night! 
I am going to believe for a word of Good News for today!!!coffee 

Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 am

horizon logicaly it has to happen its just how much and i do not think it tobe more then 1 to 1 at the max and probably a lot less to start
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am

Jazzye my friend, 1 to 1 I would be a happy camper at this point!  Bring it on!!! Just want to get it done!!!coffee 

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:22 am

RELIX said:
"Take care of yourself because nobody else will. Stop waiting for the Dinar God to bestow his "blessings" upon you. It ain't gonna happen. Get off your butts and get to work if you want your money. Private Placement is what you must do or forget about this so-called "blessing".

ANYONE GET THE FEELING THAT RELIX WAS POSTING
ON THE WRONG WEBSITE?

THAT WAS VERY CALLOUS

that part:  "
Stop waiting for the Dinar God to bestow his "blessings" upon you."

I have seen that on recraps
but not so much here.

I have said it before.....the rv or ce or whatever you wanna call it
is NOT a blessing. It would be a successful investment.

but honestly, my dreams for a home for me and my son have been crushed,
my hope to help my mom get away from where she is, is devastated.
To help others be secure and have prayer gatherings, to get the medical care
needed for my family and other hopes and dreams I can't even list here are all crushed and wiped away with that announcement.

"Private Placement is what you must do"
There are no "groups" anywhere around here, I live in
nowhere central, crap hole Illinois and we don't "know" people.
and to join one that costs? Well forget that crap, we are barely surviving as is.

I just don't get this part about:
They were told that once all...or as much as can be bought off the streets...is purchased, Iraq is going to RV the new denoms and the triple zeros will be worthless.
Cause there are probably at least hundred thousand people with dinar in the states? I do know of just one guy in Tenn. that has over 15m of his own and he is not in a "group". Naw, he is just an ol feller that works hard and has been saving up for the RV and wants a farm of his own with lots of cows.

Maybe someone should post this announcement over at recaps to let all those newer folks know what was posted so they can be aware and not try to buy anymore dinar and get scammed anymore by the pumpers. 

I know I feel foolish all over again and I just don't know how
I am gonna break this news to my mom.
It's like all the talk has all been BS for nothing
We all know that ANY other Country
would never want Americans to profit
from them. We should have known this would
fail as it has gone on way too long. All the iraqi talk of their
dinar and zeros and rv was all pumping so they could make money
off of us, not us make anything from them!

Last edited by Meme on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:59 am

Meme, do not lose the faith.  I too was HYSTERICAL when I read Relix post. My plans for whatever I get from the dinar RV/CE etc are much like yours.  My reasons for investing the same.  I literally got ill, dizzy and had chest pains.  Relix's post ignited fear, anxiety, and depression in me. But having sent that post to many, I have gotten a LOT of responses back explaining why it can't go that way.  WHo is right? Unfortuantely, we will not know til it all comes out in the wash. 

What I hate is how and why most of us got into this investment... people always say "well it was a speculation, or it was a risk or a long term investment"  but that is not what i orignally heard... i heard...  (3 years ago)... "IT IS RVING THIS WEEK - you have to buy some NOW or you will miss it". That was from a family member who truly believed that it was. He didn't try to deceive me.  We didn't do our homework because  we were caught up in the moment.  I thought, finally, something that will work out for me and my family....Once we saw that it wasn't happening NOW, we decided to wait it out because it was SOON.... then soon turned into some day...

I am still holding my dinar because SOMEDAY is still a possibility. And that someday really does look better than it used to with all that is going on in Iraq.  LIke you though, I and my family need it now.  I won't go into details of why but things are not good for any of us.

I want more info from Relix of what he said. Who are his sources?  Who is cashing out? And how are they cashing out? What does he mean by private placements .  And How could Iraq do what Relix says and stay in good standing?

Not really fair to throw that post up and leave without sticking around to answer.

As for the Recaps idea, I sent it to them.... Because I wanted to see what others think about it... they didn't post it.  It would just shoot the gurus pumping to hell now wouldn't it. So why would they? But still, I want others to weigh in on it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:13 pm

DUDE --  It really is in bad taste to post chit and then leave and not stick around to engage in conversation over it.  A bollt is right.  That is a guru move. Come back and answer the questions. Like TLF said, so if this is true, then NOW WHAT? You have upset a lot of people that need answers, not just fear mongering. Some who may not have the resources you have to DO their research. Or the knowledge.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Agreed, not cool to post and bolt... you need to give explanation.. not a "my contact said.." and then leave it at that. Until you have explained yourself or show facts to support your post then I shall view you the same way as the other Gurus, full of hot air.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:29 pm

All of you, please don't be discouraged!  I have searched for some other info on this and haven't seen it anywhere.  I am like Kevin, I don't believe it in my spirit.  I feel like it is some kind of smoke.  Even TD's post that is different from the rest doesn't sound anything like this.
I wish Relix would come back and explain!!!!  Everybody keep Smilin' and don't give up Hope!  Keep the Faith Guys!!!!:megawind: Just another one of those Storms!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Well like I said, do not believe anything until it either happens or you see factual sources stating so..

and even then like my saying goes...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 pm

This is from currency chatter a post from Blue eyes in Levis so every one RELAX on Relix post.....................
Just a rumor based on the goings on in Reno. I have heard it before... just another way to hook in  the gullible...

-

"Give us your dinar.. NOW. WE are the only ones who will cash out. Join us and give us your dinar.... quick.. don't think about it.. just hand over your dinar to us... otherwise you lose out."

-

I first heard that crap out of Reno several months ago... they are saying the IQD already revalued in country.. lol
--
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAR5642 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

What a bunch of horse pucky. This is such a lie. You explain why a person married to an American woman here in the US who was born and raised in Iraq and also travels to Iraq at least 8 times a year; came back from Iraq about 2 months and sat all of his American family down and told them your are about to be very rich. He did say that the Iraqi people are not very pleased with the fact that Americans were given the opportunity to invest in THEIR blessing. China and the US are heavily invested in this country and as President Bush said when this is all over this war will NOT cost America one single dollar. Why would anyone want to make a statement like this if not to rain on people's parade. SHAME ON YOU!

Bear5642
BEAR5642
BEAR5642

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Settle down guys, this idiot did just what he wanted to do, run his BS comments out to you guys and get you up set, and he has no clue of his ignorance of facts. There are Intel providers out there that read the news and know how to intermit the real meaning of what is being given in the Iraqi news sources. There are very few I pay close attention to any more, but when I know there style has been proven right with NO BS. I listen to them and then form my conclusions based of what they have given as news  Been in this 5-6 years, can't tell you how many times I've heard stories like this . We are close and No the sky isn't falling on us.      This Moran can't even dream up his own lies I guess,,,, Okie , Tony, Terry K and a few others has kissing Cousins out there. This guy fell off the same tree I guess!!!!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:04 pm

just more bs  to stir up  everyone chill relax enjoy halloween thanksgiving  christmas and newyears then we can start all over
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 pm

so much bull crap in this one.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm

OK...too much blabber. It is hard to believe that none of you guys have a clue as to what a Private Placement/ Redemption is. The talk of SKR's has been going on for almost a year. Monetizing the SKR is the hard part. That is something I know how to do. SKR = Safe Keeping Receipt which is a financial instrument issued by a Depository stating the amount of Dinar, authenticity, and is certified. Then it is taken to a financier who usually "loans" money against them. In our case, the private financier buys them or "REDEEMS" them. You gotta know how to get the SKR and then know how to monetize it. There are a lot of private financiers buying right now. Iraq has pitted the UST and the Chinese Government against one another by allowing both to use the Dinars to buy oil at 36 dollars per barrel. (the real price if not forced to use devalued USD) It is about oil and marketshare. The Chinese already have 60% of f Iraq's output under contract and they want / need more. That is why they are buying above street value. It gets the job done for Iraq at no cost or administrative action and gets the Chinese and UST to do their work for oil credits. Once enough currency is off the street, then they can walk away from the three zero notes and call the remainder missing or destroyed. They, however, cannot walk away from 24 trill as it is against International Law to abandon a currency like the way the USSR used to do. Here is an  excerpt of a letter I wrote to a friend. Believe me or not but this is something  have been trying to prove for a year but the two doctors that this happened to are quite realistic and not liars. ...OH...and I didn't disappear. I have better things to than lurk on this board though I do enjoy it. I have a Private redemption I am executing and have my hands quite full. Don't ask for instructions or connections as I am under a NCND and do not wish to ruin my association with the real people in the know.
I have the best connections in Dinar Land in that I know the man who is the Iraqi agent that brings in ALL dinar into the states. I know the man who ownes the depository where he keeps them until they are distributed / sold to the brokers. I happen to know he picked up a couple trill on Saturday in Dubai, then went to London, then has another stop he is not saying where, and will be back here in the states within two weeks so he said. He knows what the rate is going to be and so do I. He told me. He wouldn't be bringing two trill if the RV was imminent. It isn't. In fact, according to a private buyer in AFGHANISTAN, WITH WHOM TWO FRIENDS TRANSACTED A PRIVATE REDEMPTION, THERE IS GOING TO BE NO RV...AT LEAST NOT WHAT THE GUESSAROOS ARE SELLING.  They are going to RV alright but read the article excerpt I wrote about this.

======================SNIP===================

What I have suspected but could not vette (unitl now) is that with the reputation of the IMF and the fact that Iraq has always been a den of thieves, I suspected a double-cross or "Bait & Switch. The United Nations and all its ancillary agencies are all communists. They have no interest in a bunch of good-guys becoming rich (read: NOT SLAVES) of the state.

Today it was reported that two respected persons / professionals...had redeemed their IQD with a ME agent. Both...independently reported that they were told there was going to be NO RV. That private placements would continue until there were no longer any Dinar holders of interest (less than 100 mill)  and then Iraq intends to RV ...now get this..."ONLY THE NEW DENOMS." The three zero currency would then become worthless. Read this as meaning they will abandon the three zero currency thus making the amount left in the hands of the little guys worthless but in the meantime, increase the value of what is in flux. Plus the Dinar oil purchase credit system is now known. It is a fact and market share is nothing more than majority control. China is being handed Iraq just like they were handed N. Korea and N. Viet Nam. See a trend here?

They minimize their losses, increase revenue, make the agent/s rich, and then double-cross the sector of investors who cannot afford to attempt to defend themselves in court. Just what one might expect from these desert people.

Just a teaser here...ever heard of the Prosperity Packages? Ever thought that might mean "Private Placement"? Just a thought.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:11 pm

P.S. - You Novices are just that...NOVICES! You are the ones that have no idea what you are talking about. On the other hand, I will be very wealthy very soon.

You can now go back to sleep and waste your time reading garbage from all the GOO-ROO losers.

BTW...Tony says it happened in Russia or was it Australia or was it in his IMAGINATION? Don't be a fool. Make this happen for you...or not. You can always go read Poof or Zap and tales of the White Dragons riding across the sky from China mounted by Men in White Hats to save us and restore the Republic.

Geeezzzeee!!! Jim Jones would be proud of you NOVICES!

PPS - Don't ask me who Jim Jones was either. Kool Aid anyone? Get it while it's cold!!!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Relix....

I think your post makes more sense than any of the bs roo stuff .

I am a novice. I admit it. I also know who Jim Jones is.

Hope that qualifies me to ask you a question.

In regard to the P.P's....

I was under the impression that the "trusts" or PP's are already funded for the most part. So are you saying that is where the disbursement will be from? Or do you mean to infer there is no PP's?

This novice is confused....

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2245507099Heads Up - You Ain't Agonna Like This!!!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:32 pm

RELIX, thanks for stopping in to fill the blanks ... you have a PM.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

OK are u going to share this info in a form of a conference call...  you have everybody's attention...Including my self, Relix you know... if you or anybody says anything like you said in a open forum your in for a earful... know that were all done calling each other names... I will ask you again WHAT NEXT!
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum