Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800# talk from recraps(long) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

800# talk from recraps(long)

5 posters

Go down

800# talk from recraps(long) Empty 800# talk from recraps(long)

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:57 am

To get the group rate with the negotiated spread,  here are  two groups you can join and have more options.   Register with General64/Studley Group or Dinar Recaps Group.  Do NOT give them any info on how much Dinar & Dong you are holding.  Rich

Recaps Note: Thank you Asells and WiseWarrior for sending this to us: The Group Referred to here is ONE BIG GROUP that includes ALL People who receive the daily Recaps Newsletter and ALL People who have signed up with Generals64….Its one big Group and all people will receive the email at the same time. Thank you ..The Dinar Recaps Team)

1.THE WORD I GET IS THAT WF IS TICKED OFF ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND WHAT IS BEING SAID ON CERTAIN CONFERENCE CALLS ABOUT RATES AND PROCEDURES THAT SHOULD NOT BE OUT THERE… PARTICULARLY BECAUSE A LOT OF THE PROCEDURES BEING QUOTED ARE NOT CORRECT… NO ONE KNOWS THOSE PROCEDURES AT THIS TIME SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE REPORTING ON THAT AT ALL… THEY DON’T KNOW HOW IT WILL GO… AND THEY ARE PUTTING OUT INFORMATION THAT COULD HURT PEOPLE…

2. IN RESPONSE TO THAT… WF HAS NOW SAID THAT IT WILL BE NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BE SIGNED UP WITH THE EMAIL GROUP IN ORDER TO GET THE GROUP RATE…YOUR NAME NEEDS TO BE ON THE LIST… THE LIST TO SIGN UP ON IS AT
http://www.generals64.info/

3. I[b style="LINE-HEIGHT:20px;"]T WAS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO FORWARD THE EMAIL TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS OR SHARE THE NUMBER WITH THEM… THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE… THEY MUST ALL BE ON THE LIST… SO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG TO THEM AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND HAVE THEM SIGN UP…[/b]

4. NO BIG DEAL TO JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF… I AM TOLD THE SERVER WILL PURGE DUPLICATES…AND THE NEW ONE SHOULD REPLACE THE OLD ONE… SO IF YOU ARE WONDERING JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE COVERED…

5.  IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY GETTING THE EMAIL FROM THE GENERALS64/STUDLEY GROUP FROM KCMANNA THEN YOU SHOULD BE OKAY…

6. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPECIFY DISCLOSE THE DINAR AMOUNT YOU HAVE…. JUST LEAVE THE DEFAULT AMOUNT AND FILL OUT THE REST OF THE FORM… MAKE SURE YOU ENTER YOUR CORRECT FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND ZIP CODE…

7. A THOUGHT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU HAD PLANNED TO GIFT TO… IF YOU SIGN UP IN THEIR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL IT WILL NOT WORK THAT WAY… THE SERVER PURGES THE DUPLICATES BY EMAIL ADDRESS… THE LAST ONE YOU PUT IN WILL BE THE NAME THEY GO WITH… YOU NEED TO EITHER CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OR GET THEM TO DO IT THEMSELVES….

Dinarstars from Dinar Recaps and I4U Members Chat Late Friday Night
08/03/2013
15 Comments

Dinar Recaps Note: We have just been notified tonight that one of the main Reasons that the Private Placement Group has possibly changed its exchange procedures and criteria is mainly because of security. 

There have been many, many , many reports of Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believed based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted, demanded, and insisted strongly that they were to be first in line.  Bank personnel are upset and are very nervous about not having an exact number of people to expect when the GCR is finally released.

At last estimate it would seem that there are many more currency holders then had originally been expected, so in order to satisfy the banks, more control became necessary. It is strongly suggested that you NEED to be registered at the group in order to qualify for the higher rate. 

It is better to be safe then sorry if there is a bigger difference in rate from the Private Placement group and Street rate..  You always have the choice to accept the offer or go somewhere else and negotiate if the offer doesn’t fit your needs.

Remember..These Changes are RUMORS at this time…and we still hope to see Okie post the final Graduation post for all of us very soon.

Read More Link on Right

[Dinarstars] Let me first thank SweetQueen for letting me try and answer some questions...be gentle with me...I am a chat room rookie

[..SweetQueen] DINARSTARS IS THE OWNER OF DINAR RECAPS BTW.

[artle01] Dinarstars thx for coming here. you have the best summary site on the net and provide the finest service. Your site and intel4u is all I use. Thank you for your time and efforts. GBY

[Dinarstars] let me first say that we were all shocked about what we heard last night

[Dinarstars] basically we were not told 100%, but that there is a POSSIBILITY that only people who are officially on the Generals/Studly list would be able to use that private deal

[Dinarstars] I was also told, that there could be a possibility of a second big bank that will try to match the first banks rate

[KajunRedBull] Dinarstars WOW that would be something!

[bebba] Dinarstars so... would they maybe split general's list between the two banks or we choose?

[Dinarstars] bebba my understanding is you could choose...or go anyplace you like… There are many options…at this time we are unsure…..I believe it would be best to join the Private Placement group in case that is the best exchange situation for you and your family and in the meantime……explore the other exchange options , go to your apt. and if you don’t like it…leave…but have all the info and choose what is best for you

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars If there are two deals and we only have one chance to go the bank(s), then how can we compare?

[xyz] Dinarstars i like competition

[Dinarstars] xyz I do to

[sandytob] Dinarstars how is this second bank going to make this known to us?

[Dinarstars] sandytob no clue...but it is EVERYONES own responsibility to find out what is the best deal for YOUR circumstances...never never never assume that anything posted for the masses will be the best deal you could do

[LetsRVnow] Dinarstars Now that we have additional Bank joining/ offer to do the Exchange, Is there a list that we should sign up ?

[Dinarstars] LetsRVnow not that I know of

[prissynell] Dinarstars is WF not the main bank now

[Dinarstars] prissynell I do not know...everything is speculation

[SGD3] Dinarstars I understand , I assume it will be in the email? TY

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars How do you compare a deal when you have one shot at the bank and you have to go to the bank to understand the deal. I don't think they will give us the deal over the phone so we can compare.

[Dinarstars] kchomeboy I have no idea.. I will not know until I have all the information post RV

[Robertprofessor] My guess is they want the zip codes to see if they can calculate how many appointment slots needed for each area.

[zorro] Robertprofessor Exactly! IMO

[Dinarstars] again, let me repeat, I am not 100% sure that you will have to registered to get the deal at bank #1, but to be overly cautious is why Recaps made the post last night, to make sure people know...since for about a year, we were told differently.. this change happened suddenly.

[RoseRedTyler] Dinarstars so if we are on dinarrecaps we will get the other bank info also or instead of. thank you

Dinarstars] RoseRedTyler Recaps can only post/email what others allow us to...UNTIL a RV actually happens, everything is speculation and subject to change.

smitty] Dinarstars I think with all this sign up confusion, it will cause a further delay in the CE, what say you?

[Dinarstars]smitty,  don't quote me...but I was told that certain "people" were not happy with the way this was set up...so this change all of a sudden might have helped the situation

[Raytheplumber] Dinarstars Thank you for coming in tonight and thank you for your site, I know you catch alot of garbage from some people but you still provide both sides of the point, Many thank and may your family be truely blessed

[sandhaul] Dinarstars Will this information be posted in recaps??? Love the site.....Thank You!!

[Dinarstars] sandhaul not sure...I might have said toooo much already

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars Without you site and this one. The last year would make me pull my hair out. Wait...I'm bald now

[candy] Dinarstars you have provided an invaluable service to the Dinar community. thanks from the bottom of my heart

[pokerbrat] Recaps has brought me pleasure and pain thanks Dinarstars!!!

[Dinarstars] pokerbrat lol...me TOO

[LetsRVnow] pokerbrat me too lol

[Dinarstars] and many sleepless nights

[top_gun] Dinarstars we loved the toe ad!!! i got it saved!! rofl

[Dinarstars] by the way… I got a good laugh at those toes pictures...hopefully no one clicked that ad…I did take it down…finally

[OKCRN] Lordy.....we talked about that toe in here for 2 days.....so glad it's gone!

[sandytob] Dinarstars you guys work tirelessly. Thank you very much for your service to us.

[Dinarstars] sandytob yw and thanks to Everyone for your readership of Recaps over the past 2 years
[color][font]

Comments
[url=http://dinar recaps/]Jerry Slayter[/url] [url=http://dinar recaps/]link[/url]
08/03/2013 12:49am
So will we get the 800 number and group rate here?
[url=http://dinar recaps/]juany wingo[/url] [url=http://dinar recaps/]link[/url]
08/03/2013 12:50am
I have never seen so many wierd ?'s and confused peeps in all my days. Sign up for emails at Dinar Recaps and sign up for the emails at generals64/studley group and wait for the email with 800# after this pops. ITS THAT EASY FOLKS! Call the listed bank or banks for an appointment. Go to your appointment on time and see what they offer. If you don't like it then shop around for a better deal.
M
08/03/2013 12:59am
Let's be clear about something that is very misleading, and unfortunately keeps being repeated: the RATE will be the same for everyone. The SPREAD is what you negotiate with your banker. So if you believe that a group is able to negotiate a better (i.e. smaller) spread, then do that if you want to. Personally, after confirmation of an RV, I will go to my bank and negotiate the spread. If I'm not satisfied that they're giving me the best deal, I will walk away and go to another bank. It's not that difficult ...
NavyVet30
08/03/2013 1:29am
Can you elaborate as to what IS the 'spread', just how it works and is negotiated?
Thanks.

Dianne
08/03/2013 1:12am
I looked all over this blog but have not been able to locate where Generals/Studly group info is. Any help? Thanks
Dojon
08/03/2013 1:38am
Right side of dinar recaps, General/Studley. Read top article. Link is at the bottom
Lady Meme
08/03/2013 1:43am
http://www.generals64.info/?p=subscribe
Justice
08/03/2013 1:14am
Unbelievable, I can't believe that people are actually sitting in bank park in lots...Jesus, people make it hard on the entire group...Wait until it happens, your actions could be the holdup...
Sis
Indeed people have been waiting & going in to the bank everyday just like the dopes waiting in Reno for months on end. A person is smart but people are not (old saying).
Ponce
Seriously. Why can't people just wait!!? Now they're making it a security issue by making it hard on banks. People can't act one bit civilized and have some patience. When it is announced the word will spread.
2562bce
08/03/2013 1:20am
"There have been many, many , many reports of Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave... and they wanted, demanded, and insisted strongly that they were to be first in line. Bank personnel are upset and are very nervous about not having an exact number of people to expect when the GCR is finally released."

:Face-palm: If this is only a preview of what to expect then this is going to be a bona fide three-ring circus when it hits. Lord help us all!

jnorm
08/03/2013 1:34am
What I plan to do is:
1-Replace my soiled underpants and clean up
2-Call 800 number and make my appointment
3-Call all other local banks and shop the rates & perks
4-Go to my appointment and see what they offer me...if I like then I go with it...if not I leave and go with one of the other offers.

Dojon
08/03/2013 1:42am
Thank you Dinarstars and Sweetqueen for your heads up. It's up to us to decide at the time. Appreciate you letting us know. Also a pleasure to have yoo in the castle.
mark the spark
08/03/2013 1:45am
thank you, I got am email with the "new rules" on it and wanted to check it out. I came on recaps and saw this thread.. I did sign up but did not give any amount of what I own in dinars or dong. (none of your business) but did give name zip and email address. take care god bless Recaps. one last thing maybe the people in the parking lot are homeless and just have one where to go. I will pray for them.
Sis
Speaking of Okie, where the heck is he? Usually when all this turns weird he shows up to set everyone straight again.[/font][/color]
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

800# talk from recraps(long) Empty Re: 800# talk from recraps(long)

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 pm

post 667          cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:59 pm

667?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 pm

His 667th post ..... Guess he didn't like having 666 posts ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Thats right!! dont like the number before 667
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 pm

just like im getting rid of the maliki avatar right now
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 pm

DIRECT INTEL 1:21 AM EST   Posted by EXOGEN on August 3, 2013 at 1:23am
PER CONVERSATION EVERYTHING IS 100% FINISHED AND COMPLETED FOR THE REVALUE & GLOBAL
RESET.
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO BE COMPLETED.
THE CARDS ARE 100%OFFICIALLY LIVE & ACTIVATED IN IRAQ WITH A NEW EXCHANGE RATE ON
THE CARDS.
THE GLOBAL RELEASE CAN NOT BE HELD UP MUCH LONGER.
PART  OF THE AGREEMENT & PLAN WAS FOR THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ & IRAQ  CITIZENS TO HAVE
THE CARDS ACTIVATED IN COUNTRY FIRST BEFORE THE GLOBAL  RELEASE.
THERE ARE NO MORE GLITCHES, AND THE  RELEASE MECHANISMS ARE ALL 100% LIVE AND FUNCTIONAL
GLOBALLY & FULLY  INTEGRATED AS OF RIGHT NOW AT 1:21 AM EST.
THE RATE IS IN PROCESS OF CONVERTING  FROM A PLACEHOLDER RATE TO A FIXED RATE AS
 OF  RIGHT NOW.
CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES GLOBALLY.       lets see shall we!!!       800# talk from recraps(long) 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 pm

If I remember correctly it was also confirmed by multiple sources last week and the week before as well ...

800# talk from recraps(long) 1656125192 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865  800# talk from recraps(long) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:10 pm

clayf wrote:just like im getting rid of the maliki avatar right now

And all this time I thought he was your main man ... lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 pm

yeh he'd be my main man, right in the center of horizontal and verticle
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:32 pm

clayf wrote:To get the group rate with the negotiated spread,  here are  two groups you can join and have more options.   Register with General64/Studley Group or Dinar Recaps Group.  Do NOT give them any info on how much Dinar & Dong you are holding.  Rich

Recaps Note: Thank you Asells and WiseWarrior for sending this to us: The Group Referred to here is ONE BIG GROUP that includes ALL People who receive the daily Recaps Newsletter and ALL People who have signed up with Generals64….Its one big Group and all people will receive the email at the same time. Thank you ..The Dinar Recaps Team)

1.THE WORD I GET IS THAT WF IS TICKED OFF ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND WHAT IS BEING SAID ON CERTAIN CONFERENCE CALLS ABOUT RATES AND PROCEDURES THAT SHOULD NOT BE OUT THERE… PARTICULARLY BECAUSE A LOT OF THE PROCEDURES BEING QUOTED ARE NOT CORRECT… NO ONE KNOWS THOSE PROCEDURES AT THIS TIME SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE REPORTING ON THAT AT ALL… THEY DON’T KNOW HOW IT WILL GO… AND THEY ARE PUTTING OUT INFORMATION THAT COULD HURT PEOPLE…

2. IN RESPONSE TO THAT… WF HAS NOW SAID THAT IT WILL BE NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BE SIGNED UP WITH THE EMAIL GROUP IN ORDER TO GET THE GROUP RATE…YOUR NAME NEEDS TO BE ON THE LIST… THE LIST TO SIGN UP ON IS AT
http://www.generals64.info/

3. IT WAS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO FORWARD THE EMAIL TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS OR SHARE THE NUMBER WITH THEM… THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE… THEY MUST ALL BE ON THE LIST… SO PASS THE INFORMATION ALONG TO THEM AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND HAVE THEM SIGN UP…

4. NO BIG DEAL TO JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF… I AM TOLD THE SERVER WILL PURGE DUPLICATES…AND THE NEW ONE SHOULD REPLACE THE OLD ONE… SO IF YOU ARE WONDERING JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE COVERED…

5.  IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY GETTING THE EMAIL FROM THE GENERALS64/STUDLEY GROUP FROM KCMANNA THEN YOU SHOULD BE OKAY…

6. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPECIFY DISCLOSE THE DINAR AMOUNT YOU HAVE…. JUST LEAVE THE DEFAULT AMOUNT AND FILL OUT THE REST OF THE FORM… MAKE SURE YOU ENTER YOUR CORRECT FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND ZIP CODE…

7. A THOUGHT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU HAD PLANNED TO GIFT TO… IF YOU SIGN UP IN THEIR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL IT WILL NOT WORK THAT WAY… THE SERVER PURGES THE DUPLICATES BY EMAIL ADDRESS… THE LAST ONE YOU PUT IN WILL BE THE NAME THEY GO WITH… YOU NEED TO EITHER CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OR GET THEM TO DO IT THEMSELVES….

Dinarstars from Dinar Recaps and I4U Members Chat Late Friday Night
08/03/2013
15 Comments

Dinar Recaps Note: We have just been notified tonight that one of the main Reasons that the Private Placement Group has possibly changed its exchange procedures and criteria is mainly because of security. 

There have been many, many , many reports of Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave because they believed based on Gurus intel that the RV was close or done and they wanted, demanded, and insisted strongly that they were to be first in line.  Bank personnel are upset and are very nervous about not having an exact number of people to expect when the GCR is finally released.

At last estimate it would seem that there are many more currency holders then had originally been expected, so in order to satisfy the banks, more control became necessary. It is strongly suggested that you NEED to be registered at the group in order to qualify for the higher rate. 

It is better to be safe then sorry if there is a bigger difference in rate from the Private Placement group and Street rate..  You always have the choice to accept the offer or go somewhere else and negotiate if the offer doesn’t fit your needs.

Remember..These Changes are RUMORS at this time…and we still hope to see Okie post the final Graduation post for all of us very soon.

Read More Link on Right

[Dinarstars] Let me first thank SweetQueen for letting me try and answer some questions...be gentle with me...I am a chat room rookie

[..SweetQueen] DINARSTARS IS THE OWNER OF DINAR RECAPS BTW.

[artle01] Dinarstars thx for coming here. you have the best summary site on the net and provide the finest service. Your site and intel4u is all I use. Thank you for your time and efforts. GBY

[Dinarstars] let me first say that we were all shocked about what we heard last night

[Dinarstars] basically we were not told 100%, but that there is a POSSIBILITY that only people who are officially on the Generals/Studly list would be able to use that private deal

[Dinarstars] I was also told, that there could be a possibility of a second big bank that will try to match the first banks rate

[KajunRedBull] Dinarstars WOW that would be something!

[bebba] Dinarstars so... would they maybe split general's list between the two banks or we choose?

[Dinarstars] bebba my understanding is you could choose...or go anyplace you like… There are many options…at this time we are unsure…..I believe it would be best to join the Private Placement group in case that is the best exchange situation for you and your family and in the meantime……explore the other exchange options , go to your apt. and if you don’t like it…leave…but have all the info and choose what is best for you

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars If there are two deals and we only have one chance to go the bank(s), then how can we compare?

[xyz] Dinarstars i like competition

[Dinarstars] xyz I do to

[sandytob] Dinarstars how is this second bank going to make this known to us?

[Dinarstars] sandytob no clue...but it is EVERYONES own responsibility to find out what is the best deal for YOUR circumstances...never never never assume that anything posted for the masses will be the best deal you could do

[LetsRVnow] Dinarstars Now that we have additional Bank joining/ offer to do the Exchange, Is there a list that we should sign up ?

[Dinarstars] LetsRVnow not that I know of

[prissynell] Dinarstars is WF not the main bank now

[Dinarstars] prissynell I do not know...everything is speculation

[SGD3] Dinarstars I understand , I assume it will be in the email? TY

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars How do you compare a deal when you have one shot at the bank and you have to go to the bank to understand the deal. I don't think they will give us the deal over the phone so we can compare.

[Dinarstars] kchomeboy I have no idea.. I will not know until I have all the information post RV

[Robertprofessor] My guess is they want the zip codes to see if they can calculate how many appointment slots needed for each area.

[zorro] Robertprofessor Exactly! IMO

[Dinarstars] again, let me repeat, I am not 100% sure that you will have to registered to get the deal at bank #1, but to be overly cautious is why Recaps made the post last night, to make sure people know...since for about a year, we were told differently.. this change happened suddenly.

[RoseRedTyler] Dinarstars so if we are on dinarrecaps we will get the other bank info also or instead of. thank you

Dinarstars] RoseRedTyler Recaps can only post/email what others allow us to...UNTIL a RV actually happens, everything is speculation and subject to change.

smitty] Dinarstars I think with all this sign up confusion, it will cause a further delay in the CE, what say you?

[Dinarstars]smitty,  don't quote me...but I was told that certain "people" were not happy with the way this was set up...so this change all of a sudden might have helped the situation

[Raytheplumber] Dinarstars Thank you for coming in tonight and thank you for your site, I know you catch alot of garbage from some people but you still provide both sides of the point, Many thank and may your family be truely blessed

[sandhaul] Dinarstars Will this information be posted in recaps??? Love the site.....Thank You!!

[Dinarstars] sandhaul not sure...I might have said toooo much already

[kchomeboy] Dinarstars Without you site and this one. The last year would make me pull my hair out. Wait...I'm bald now

[candy] Dinarstars you have provided an invaluable service to the Dinar community. thanks from the bottom of my heart

[pokerbrat] Recaps has brought me pleasure and pain thanks Dinarstars!!!

[Dinarstars] pokerbrat lol...me TOO

[LetsRVnow] pokerbrat me too lol

[Dinarstars] and many sleepless nights

[top_gun] Dinarstars we loved the toe ad!!! i got it saved!! rofl

[Dinarstars] by the way… I got a good laugh at those toes pictures...hopefully no one clicked that ad…I did take it down…finally

[OKCRN] Lordy.....we talked about that toe in here for 2 days.....so glad it's gone!

[sandytob] Dinarstars you guys work tirelessly. Thank you very much for your service to us.

[Dinarstars] sandytob yw and thanks to Everyone for your readership of Recaps over the past 2 years

Comments
[url=http://dinar recaps/]Jerry Slayter[/url] [url=http://dinar recaps/]link[/url]
08/03/2013 12:49am
So will we get the 800 number and group rate here?
[url=http://dinar recaps/]juany wingo[/url] [url=http://dinar recaps/]link[/url]
08/03/2013 12:50am
I have never seen so many wierd ?'s and confused peeps in all my days. Sign up for emails at Dinar Recaps and sign up for the emails at generals64/studley group and wait for the email with 800# after this pops. ITS THAT EASY FOLKS! Call the listed bank or banks for an appointment. Go to your appointment on time and see what they offer. If you don't like it then shop around for a better deal.
M
08/03/2013 12:59am
Let's be clear about something that is very misleading, and unfortunately keeps being repeated: the RATE will be the same for everyone. The SPREAD is what you negotiate with your banker. So if you believe that a group is able to negotiate a better (i.e. smaller) spread, then do that if you want to. Personally, after confirmation of an RV, I will go to my bank and negotiate the spread. If I'm not satisfied that they're giving me the best deal, I will walk away and go to another bank. It's not that difficult ...
NavyVet30
08/03/2013 1:29am
Can you elaborate as to what IS the 'spread', just how it works and is negotiated?
Thanks.

Dianne
08/03/2013 1:12am
I looked all over this blog but have not been able to locate where Generals/Studly group info is. Any help? Thanks
Dojon
08/03/2013 1:38am
Right side of dinar recaps, General/Studley. Read top article. Link is at the bottom
Lady Meme
http://www.generals64.info/?p=subscribe
Justice
08/03/2013 1:14am
Unbelievable, I can't believe that people are actually sitting in bank park in lots...Jesus, people make it hard on the entire group...Wait until it happens, your actions could be the holdup...
Sis
Indeed people have been waiting & going in to the bank everyday just like the dopes waiting in Reno for months on end. A person is smart but people are not (old saying).
Ponce
Seriously. Why can't people just wait!!? Now they're making it a security issue by making it hard on banks. People can't act one bit civilized and have some patience. When it is announced the word will spread.
2562bce
08/03/2013 1:20am
"There have been many, many , many reports of Dinar Holders sitting in banks and parking lots all across the US refusing to leave... and they wanted, demanded, and insisted strongly that they were to be first in line. Bank personnel are upset and are very nervous about not having an exact number of people to expect when the GCR is finally released."

:Face-palm: If this is only a preview of what to expect then this is going to be a bona fide three-ring circus when it hits. Lord help us all!

jnorm
08/03/2013 1:34am
What I plan to do is:
1-Replace my soiled underpants and clean up
2-Call 800 number and make my appointment
3-Call all other local banks and shop the rates & perks
4-Go to my appointment and see what they offer me...if I like then I go with it...if not I leave and go with one of the other offers.

Dojon
08/03/2013 1:42am
Thank you Dinarstars and Sweetqueen for your heads up. It's up to us to decide at the time. Appreciate you letting us know. Also a pleasure to have yoo in the castle.
mark the spark
thank you, I got am email with the "new rules" on it and wanted to check it out. I came on recaps and saw this thread.. I did sign up but did not give any amount of what I own in dinars or dong. (none of your business) but did give name zip and email address. take care god bless Recaps. one last thing maybe the people in the parking lot are homeless and just have one where to go. I will pray for them.
Sis
Speaking of Okie, where the heck is he? Usually when all this turns weird he shows up to set everyone straight again.

So Recaps (Dinarstars, owner of)  is tied into the Generals64 group? LOL

800# talk from recraps(long) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

** BUMP **

800# talk from recraps(long) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:09 pm

:tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum