Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad....

+11
Terbo56
Lopster
IQD4US
Ponee
topspin2
Jayzze
Horizon
Blexum
clayf
TLF
chevysteve
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... Empty A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad....

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:15 pm

This is a post from a gentleman I know who has "Dinar Investors" on FB....   I am just sharing what he posted

Just an update from Baghdad...

Things are not good there...
I spoke with my contact (who happens to work in finance in Baghdad) today and it appears that Iran (behind the scenes) is fully in control of the country and the prospects of an RV are fading quickly. I know most people won't like this, however, according to contact this might be many years away if ever...I know that many will struggle to accept this and surly dispute the report. It's expected! I am also disturbed by the information.

My contact also said that at this point it is strongly possible that somewhere in 2014-2015 they will be changing the currency and basicly screwing all those that bought the Dinar. (I EXPECT DISDAIN HERE)

I hate this negitive report but I would feel terrible if I did not tell you what I have heard. I have been in contact for a while now and have not reported until now due to the serious nature of my contact today and his recommendation.

What I'm about to tell you is ABSOLUTELY UP TO YOU TO HEED... He recommends getting rid of the dinar while there is a chance. Those are his convictions. I have followed his advice and sold mine! I pass this on to you being loyal to those who have followed. Feel free to ignore this and hold on if you feel differently.

For those in the group that want to consider other money making investments, I am working on some things that could be profitable in the near future. Stay connected if interested.

I expect this thread to draw much attention but please be respectful to each other!

Moderator,
Richard Anthony

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/DinarInvestors/510294572353376/?notif_t=group_activity

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... Empty Re: A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad....

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

That's exactly what the PTB want us to do- They think we're stupid, well I got news for them, they're stupid if they think we should give up- Don't give them the satisfaction, they are fools from the word go-They said negs and misinfo would abound the closer we got, and I'm thinking NOW that maybe it is not far off- We'll see, won't we?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... Empty Re: A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad....

Post by chevysteve Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Idiot's and scammers like this guy (I.E. his 900% investment that I bet he just might let you in on for a fee) are actually making me feel better about this invest#&%@ err a speculation I should say than I have felt in a long time.

It will either hit and be worth something or my family will find them one day after they plant me in the ground..

Arseholes like this guy nor TerryK, Poopie, Okie and the likes won't sway me one way or the other...
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 pm

This is a Giant Crock of HOOIE... If you sell U will be SORRY ..and that is what that person or institution wants ... U 2 be sorry   sicko<<<>>>TLF..... in fact I don't think that is possible(UN , IMF, WTO, Central Bank, etc.) Iraq would have to start a new currency anyone see that happening at this point.
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 pm

we should  sell then wait for this guy to come  up with a new scam

we should sell all then invest with this clown no way. iraq is about to be realeased shortly  the wto and gcc want iraq  if it was as bad as he claims  none of them would be helping iraq. the closer we get  the bs is cranked up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

There are two and only two possibilities, he has the straight dope and we are all screwed, or he is full of crap and this is nothing more than smoke to persuade the timid to get out. My money is on the smoke.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 pm

It's all horseshite anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 pm

What concerns me Kevin, is that he is a straight up guy.  Never one to blow smoke up the you know what... He's been right in this with the rest of us.  Waiting for the BIG DAY.  I will keep you all posted if I find out more in regards to this post.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Niiiice- Y.g.b.s.m.!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Ponee wrote:What concerns me Kevin, is that he is a straight up guy.  Never one to blow smoke up the you know what... He's been right in this with the rest of us.  Waiting for the BIG DAY.  I will keep you all posted if I find out more in regards to this post.  
He may not be the origin of the smoke.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865  A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 pm

he could be right it would not supprise me but when he states sell now and he has something  else to make money thats  red flag to me
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeppers ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 am

I love it, I love it...I just cant get enough of it!...LOL...

A friend of mine told me a few years ago that he had spoken to a guy who used to work for one of the global monetary entities..and said that this guy was familar with the dinar...and he told my friend that about the time that the dinar revalues...the news and mis-information that will be put out in some places will have you wanting to throw your dinars away or burn them...Are we there yet?...LOL...

We all fought the NEGATIVITY getting into this, as well as all of it while staying in this...and trillions have been moved into Iraq by all of the Worlds Superpowers...for What?...To Lose?...And now while all is lining up..we are supposed to DUMP it?.....Until I see the World pulling out of Iraq...along with their trillions...I might consider doing something this radical...but right now I'm following the money!...

I say to these that cant see what is actually happening in Iraq...to go get into the Haiti Stock Market!..Or is there one?...LOL..

P.S...Haiti is "Poverty Central"...and has a currency too...before the massive earthquake a while back, I think their currency was like 50 to 1...is'nt it now like 40 to 1...(It gained after a catastrophe)..I'll ride the 1170 to 1 or whatever it is in Iraq...until I see a change for better or worse!...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 am

i thought of something i believe that if iraq is released from chap 7 into 6 in the docs it states you must have an international tradeable currency. i could be wrong but do not think so
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 am

Thats fine (as he says) start a new currency...in country exchange only??? I guess I'd be travel'in to Iraq then.....What ever this guy is?!! ,is called nothing..To much money already  in Iraq to be pushed aside for a few of us bottom feeders.,....one day WE will feed....cashingIn
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 am

Heck, if one works in the U.S....and pays 30-35% in state & federal taxes...then goes and buys items with that 65-70% that's left of his money...and the item is twice the cost of what it was a year ago...so what does that leave you from that same dollar?.....and I dont think we have even hit the full hyper-inflation mode yet either!...and some guy tells me to worry about the dinar?....H*ll, that's why some hold dinars...(and everything is a risk, as is the USD)......so where is this guy, or anyone for that matter, in regards to telling us, or warning us about how we are already losing our arse with the USD?...LOL...

P.S..Until I actually lose with the Dinar, as per the finality of this ride'...while I'm already lsoing in the USD...what's to fret...as it aint over till it's over!....

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 am

do  you think for one second all the countries   that  hold dinatrs are  going to put up with that? and  by the way what is your new investment that will make money  is it called scam? i have been init long enough i will ride it to the end
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 am

I can just imagine how happy China would be with all the dinars they already have for oil credits and the amount they'll get thru WF if the dinar is a scam.  Not to mention our government and a few others.  As far as the dollar being reduced in value at the time of the RV...put your dinar into canadian dollars, aussie dollars, hong kong dollars, king kong pecos or swiss francs.  My choice would be swiss francs and canadian dollars.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 pm

blexum why waste your money in other foreign currency just  fedex to me and i will do the rest
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Because I'm a GREEEEEEEDY little Blexum.  And I want to spend a lot of time in Canada and Switzerland tasting all their beer and wine.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Lets not forget, this is a Gbush sponsored investment.....and most of us know what his intentions are. With that said, Iran is in no way controlling Iraq so that is a bunch of hooey.....We wait....And for all of you folks who are so sure about this....I have 500K in dinar that you can have for $400US...Tis true...Bought from Dinar trade with authentication from them.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

topspin  i will do you  favor since its not going to be worth anything  i will give you 200 dollars and no handling fees . dt was giving 410 per mill a month ago sell it back to them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 pm

So, then, are we screwed or what? I didn't ride this wagon to end up in some parking lot-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 pm

I have been in this long enough to just ride it out!  If its meant to be it will happen!  If not, I guess I will have some pretty paper I can give to my grandkids to play store with!!!! I guess I'm just a gambler!!!cashingIn

A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:17 pm

yo terbo you of all people should know the deal. over 95 percent of the info we get is bogus. if it is not in the papers or real articles  its false. now for real facts the un will let them out of 7 into 6 on the 27. i have read and yet hd someone dispute that in 6 there has to be a international traded currency now they never  stated a value. now there agre many trade agreements  with ku do you think one tenth of a panny will cut it? why does the gcc and wto want them as full time members not at one tenth of a cent. all of this will happen real soon as kevin also stated i believe it will start around one to one  then go up. the less you read the bs from these people the better off you will be
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Jayzze - even the so called "real articles" are full of nonsense.  We won't know anything til it finally shows up on the forex

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Jayzze, I'm just ranting, and besides, I don't get the news paper-sarcasticA post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 3508649203A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 3508649203A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 3508649203A post from Richard Anthony of Dinar Investors... An update from Baghdad.... 3508649203cashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIncashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

ponee first of all when the un releases articles on its on paper and says  iraq will be let out thats fact not fiction. whewn al jazzara says  something  its  pretty legit when okie anthony and crew say something its pretty bogus. if  you read the news article only of dinar vets for the past two yrs they have been on the money over ninety  percent. you can veriy this with terbo because i send it to him then  later in the day it appears all over the forums  that i send 8 hrs before. the problem is everyone wants to believe  but most of the time there is no truth in what certain people say
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Ponee, Jayzze does send me the info he finds out, early in a.m., and it always rings true every time- Usually, 6-8 hours later, it comes out through Al Jazeera, and can be found also on D.Vets, just like he says, and I trust what he tells me, and has never been wrong yet- Check it out sometime-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

terbo if it rvs soon i found a nice camel farm outside of bagdad  on 200 acres
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Ok, I'm in- Let me know-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Naaaa Jayzee I think I will just use it for wallpaper. Should you change your mind, let me know.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 pm

if you use it as border wall papere it could be nice
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:37 pm

it's a gamble either way you look at it...who's right or wrong? hopefully people can afford to lose the money they spent on dinar. That is what wisdom is. Then you're covered..not so hard to do.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 pm

or you could blah blah blah about it....many on here are legends in your own mind. Too many pumpers!!...hang tight you might be wrong yourself.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Ponee, he is a straight up guy...whether right or wrong...
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm

I don't think there are any pumpers here, optimists perhaps, realists certainly, but no pumpers. Suspect

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I guess that just about covers that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Lopster wrote:Ponee, Richard is a straight up guy...whether right or wrong...

I agree with you Lopster. He is only sharing what he heard. His willingness to bail so quickly has me worried as to the chance of his post being our worst nightmare coming true. He has been waiting for this as long as we have... probably longer.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I don't think there are any pumpers here, optimists perhaps, realists certainly, but no pumpers. Suspect

Lopster, Kevin is right. There are NO pumpers here. Just dinar holders. The pumpers all have their own sites. There are no local gurus or pumpers here. None of us are dinar dealers, nor do any of us profit from sales of dinar. We as members, are all just waiting the wait....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 am

Let's see.  Buy Dinar.  Hold Dinar.  Get frustrated with investment.  Sell Dinar back at a loss.

They pump you up - sell to you - pump you up - sell to you - repeating this process until sales dwindle - then lower the price on purchasing back (they keep thier normal sell amount(maybe slightly less) or offer an additional something, but lower the amount they buy back for - and don't forget the processing fee.  Then - Put out this kind of garbage - your frustrated - you sell low.  They get a bunch of quick returns and quick profit - only to turn around in several days or weeks and have some GREAT news - to  which some go "oh my - and I sold" - and they repurchase, those who didn't sell feel more confident and buy more, and newbies take the plunge.

Whether this turns a profit for US or not - it is definitely turning one for them. C'mon - if currently tradeable and carried by our banks - we could buy 1 million IQD for $854.70....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am

I just wished I knew of a place to use my dollars...where there wouldnt be appx. 50% or more lost upon spending it via inflation...and that's after the 30% in taxes taken out first....if someone can find me some place like this...or something better to get into...I might get out of the dinars...but to date'...no one can.....I think I'll just stay put until this rides over...as I'm already losing in the dollar!......

P.S...I just love how some people leave their million dollar day jobs, and blog 24/7, while worrying over and bashing this toilet paper valued currency...that they say "wont ever do anything"...while losing their arses in the dollar...LOL...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

Look at tax deferred investments such as annuities. Some are variable and carry market risk, some are fixed with a guaranteed rate of return and some are indexed, so you still get a piece of the action when the market goes up, but are protected against loss if it goes down. Tax deferal means you will only pay taxes when you use the money. They can be qualified, that is an IRA, or they can be non-qualified depending upon your needs. You won't get the kind of gains you could potentially see in the market, but with the fixed & indexed at least, you won't be taking a bath next time the market crashes and will make out pretty well when it is on the upswing.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 am

sorry guys...pumpers was a little strong Smile...
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 am

Ya think?Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 am

No matter what you invest in here in the U.S....after taxes and inflation...you better hope that theres a positive outcome after it's all said and done...as per whats left over.....in other words...I know some that state that they are going backwards even with their gains...that's why many are in "emerging markets"...that's why everything in the U.S. for the most part has left the U.S....or are going to if they can...the writing is not only on the wall...its been there...some just havent seen it...or yet....lol....

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am

On another note...I know many who have lost everything, and/or millions....in some of the best and most secure and sound investments in the U.S...while I know others who have been in "emerging markets", (while told not to do so by some of these same investment advisors)...and they have had nothing but gains...one of these friends told me a while back that his investment advisor has took everything he owns out of anything in the U.S...and is solely now in "emerging markets" as per investments..he said that this financial advisor told him that the firm he represented would always tell him to deter folks from doing anything outside the U.S...but he also said that the advisor would always notice that all the biggest gains were not in the U.S...and the biggest players were not doing much in the U.S...so he followed suit as we say..."follow the money"...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 pm

He is correct, however with the greater gains in "emerging markets," comes greater risk. You need to balance that as well. Not everyone has the same amount of tolerance for risk and not every investment is right for every person. Don't listen to the hype and hoopla that brokers feed you. Stocks, mutual funds etc. are by no means secure investments. There is always a risk of loss. Actually, there is risk with ANY investment, you just have to determine what types and amounts you are comfortable with. Loss is one of them, as is inflation. I talk to people all the time who have lost 30, 40, 50% in the last crash. Yet the brokers continue to tout "average gains" of 10% or more. Guess what, if you have negative numbers, averages become meaningless. For a quick and simple example, say you invest 10K, the first year you lose 50%, the second year you make 50%. You average is 0% implying you broke even, but in real life your 10K became 5K in the first year, and your 50% made you 2.5K the second year, so you have a net LOSS of 2.5K or 25%. To put it another way, you would have to see 100% growth to break even.

The dirty secret is that most investors are about even over the last 20 or so years. That is the power of an indexed investment. Look at the same case, and let's just assume you have a 50 participation rate. in the first year the market took a tumble, but because of the protection built into the indexed product, you are still at 10K. The second year it get a big bounce and comes roaring back 50%, you earn half of that, 2.5K. or 25%. You are 5K or 50% ahead of the first option. This is not a favorite of brokers, it's not something they can sell, so no surprise there. Also, in most cases they are unfamiliar with them. Note: I am talking of a fixed, indexed annuity, NOT a variable annuity, a variable annuity is subject to the same market risk as stocks or mutual funds, but may have some features of value to the owner not available in an indexed annuity. However I am not qualified to talk about them.

There are other investment strategies that MAY work for you, depending upon your age and financial situation. I am currently studying the use of universal life as an accumulation vehicle yielding good results and providing certain other advantages to both the policy holder and their heirs. These are powerful tools that CAN be of value ... and no, I am not trying to sell my services, I am licensed in my state and have no desire to expand that. Besides, I have all the business I need or want.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 4aprofit Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm

I guess once Hyper-Infaltion sets in...and/or if the USD tanks, as the world dumps it continually, as well as the Petro-Dollar...we will see what is considered a Safe Haven to Park your Assets in?...LOL...

4aprofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Perhaps, but as bad as the US is, a lot of countries are much, much worse. will the USD tank? Perhaps, but the fact remains that many countries will tank long before we do. It's a real mess worldwide, and IMO if you are looking for a safe haven, well ... good luck. If things are bad enough for the USD to tank, I don't think anything else will be much good.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum