Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Prosperity Packages

+8
PALMER01
fang2
SEBtopdog
IQD4US
Terbo56
chevysteve
clayf
happywelshguy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 Empty Re: Prosperity Packages

Post by happywelshguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 am

That is not the name of the trust that I am working with.

However, it "IS" predicated on the RVand very real

bounce

fang2 wrote:Happywelshguy, Are you working with the OP Compassion Gifting Prosperity Packages? If you are I know you are telling the truth and they are connected to the RV. No Donors have come on board as of yet. But it is good to know at least they are processing the applications and getting ready. Thank You

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 am

First of all, there was no personal attack by me. I fact I did not say anything until you basically attacked anyone who did not agree with you and called them ignorant. Which I then called you on. Nor did I make any statements in this thread of the likes you have mentioned.

Since I have no idea what specific package you are dealing with I of course can make no specific observations. To date every one of the PP I have seen tie themselves to St. Germain in some way, and that is a huge red flag for me.

I spent a good deal of time putting my thoughts on NESARA, PP, etc. on paper. I think I made my case and made it quite clearly. I suggest you go read that.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t23660-why-i-stand-where-i-do#167311

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 am

happywelshguy wrote:That is not the name of the trust that I am working with.

bounce

fang2 wrote:Happywelshguy, Are you working with the OP Compassion Gifting Prosperity Packages? If you are I know you are telling the truth and they are connected to the RV. No Donors have come on board as of yet. But it is good to kno

w at least they are processing the applications and getting ready. Thank You

Since you are issuing the above challenge, HWG, give us the name of your specific prosperity package so we can all research it.

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Wasn't one of the PP programs associated with a lawsuit by U.S. farmers a long time ago, and the package was to reimburse them for damages by the governement? I believe that was the original meaning of NESARA (but somehow there is a second NESARA that means something different). I believe there are some people who actually do know about the real lawsuit.

Just my 2 cents--they will either get some money out of it or not, so what's to argue about? It's not over yet.

Everybody should take a chill pill or have a beer (I read that it's actually healthful!). I don't think we need to act like thought police. Being helpful works, though. Like providing information. We are not supposed to judge, we are supposed to be helpful.

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 21820466 :belly laugh: 🍺

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Well we are not judge one another, however we are still to judge. The bible is very clear that we know others by the fruit of their lives be it good or bad. We are also told that when we are gathered together we are to speak one at a time and the others are to judge what is said, if it is from God.

We also must not accept everything said as true or good. We must examine each statement, each claim on it's own merits. We have all been on the other side, especially those of us who were moderators and had to defend the undefendable because of rules. ne of the streingths of this site today is the members willingness to analyze and question what is brought and discard what is false.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865  Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Kevin, may I buy you a beer? It's the fruit of someone's labor. You made some good points.

🍺

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2784767341

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Hey what happened to our other posts? Did you delete them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Never mind. It's in another thread. Don't call me senile, just call me for dinner.

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3508649203

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:00 pm

All I'm saying is, if it's legit, HWG, give us the name so we can research it on our own. Not too much to ask, is it?
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2032510400SuspectSuspectSuspect

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

There are so many ways to help the less fortunate now, I don't understand why a 'prosperity program' even needs to exist. You can donate to the Salvation Army, Red Cross, churches, etc. I can even pay more on my electric bill to help others if I choose. And the recipient has vetted.

Wouldn't a prosperity program have to be registered with the US Government in order for donations to be be tax deductible?

Aim88....I seems to remember reading about some kind of PP that resulted in jail time or criminal charges. Maybe later this evening I get a cold beer (or three) and do some internet research. Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2784767341

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Can't we all just get along, for cripe's sake? This shite is getting old, and I thought we were all in the same game here, But I guessed wrong, I think-Whatever happened to believing in your fellow man? I think that at this point, that theory is all shot to h-e-l-l-:shock:Mad MadProsperity Packages - Page 2 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Um, Terbo? I think believing in our fellow man is what got us all together in this IQD deal in the first place. Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3186522692

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

I thought it was, too- I just don't like to see things come uncorked like that is all, things are hard enough without all the friction and dissention-HWG is good people, and so is Kevind53,I'd just wish they wouldn't lock horns like they do, and there are people that e-mail me about the P.P's they are receiving, and the good they are doing for people that are less fortunate, and when someone says they don't exist, it just pizzes me off a little, that's all-Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2051221954
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Actually Terbo, I said nothing in this case until HWG kinda unloaded on those that did question him. Then I called him on what he said as it was uncalled for IMO. I do have serious questions about PP, but was willing to let sleeping dogs lie si to speak. I think I made my reasons for questioning this and other claims very clear, and I did so in a rational and calm manner. I even started another thread because I did not want it to be taken personally by anyone.

I will continue to question their existence until I see concrete proof of their existence, and no, applications, documents and forms do not prove anything. I could gin up a pile of very official looking forms and backing documents in a good days work complete with logo's, letterhead and and an official looking seal. As Dr. Ben Carson said of the budget, "It's not brain surgery." I may have a slight advantage over some having run a print shop for years, but it's not much harder than cut and paste.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

yep... go away for a short spell and come back to see that the very same few want to rip on those that they do not understand all the while thumping the ol' bible as the excuse to be an tailend.

What is it with some of you? You throw shade on a concept of a Prosperity Program but you can envision a dinar rv? Oh thats right... because it was supposed to be a christian secret wasn't it. So that is what makes it more believable?

fang... I also hope that you receive the PP.

aim.... you are a total sweetheart.

A a HUGE thanks to you HWG for all that you are doing!!! What a wonderful person you are to try to help so many and also to take such abuse with such class and decorum.

Big changes are coming people.... lots of them. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2245507099Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

This is going to sound evasive and I accept that.

I am forbidden to disclose any specific information by written agreement

Perhaps, once the payments has began that restriction will be lifted.

I was trying to make a point with kevin...

He made comments without knowing the name of the prosperity Package

I believe that I have made my point.

If you don't have any specific information on what you are criticising then do as other people do Say Nothing" and don't try to influence others through ignorance of information

SEBtopdog wrote:

bounce

fang2 wrote:Happywelshguy, Are you working with the OP Compassion Gifting Prosperity Packages? If you are I know you are telling the truth and they are connected to the RV. No Donors have come on board as of yet. But it is good to kno

Since you are issuing the above challenge, HWG, give us the name of your specific prosperity package so we can all research it.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm

purpleskyz wrote:yep... go away for a short spell and come back to see that the very same few want to rip on those that they do not understand all the while thumping the ol' bible as the excuse to be an tailend.

What is it with some of you? You throw shade on a concept of a Properity Program but you can envision a dinar rv? Oh thats right... because it was supposed to be a christian secret wasn't it. So that is what makes it more believable?

fang... I also hope that you receive the PP.

aim.... you are a total sweetheart.

A a HUGE thanks to you HWG for all that you are doing!!! What a wonderful person you are to try to help so many and also to take such abuse with such class and decorum.

Big changes are coming people.... lots of them. Smile

Yep. Well said, prupleskyz. There is a category called "things you don't know that you don't know" and some people cannot get that. They live in a small box and there is a whole other reality that exists outside that box that they cannot phathom. People who have received their PP don't usually go around bragging about it, but they do exist. (And thanks for the compliment. I try to keep the peace around here.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 am

aim you do shine like a beacon here and that is because you are kind and treat everyone respectfully.
Unfortunately this is not the case with all here.
One only has to look at the bottom of the home page at the stats to watch the dwindling numbers here. We all know the reasons and that is because a few here have decided this should be their personal sand box and no others can come in and play. When they try they get sand kicked in their face.

True story:
Last July when Miske and Ponee surprised me by making me an admin on OOM2 I went to work. Reorganizing, adding and tweaking the topics, renaming the place etc. We had a person over their that I called the site bully. That one was a handful. Always shooting down others posts. Bombarding the admins with their vitriol. Then in August when Miske gifted me with ownership of the site I tried very hard to work with that person. I knew it was not going to work out. I gave that person a proposition. My way of extending an olive branch. When I received no response.... I deleted that person as a member. Now that ruffled a few feathers and I lost a couple of members for it but I had to do it. The place is now a nice place to go where all views are welcome. A place where the word discussion is valued. A place that one can feel comfortable in putting out their point of view without reprisal of a few site bullies trying to flex their muscle. Kind of like how this site USED to be.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 am

Go back and read the whole thread, nobody got at all hostile until HWG took umbrage and got a bit harsh about halfway down the second page. even then people stayed calm about it and for the most part expressed legitimate questions and concerns.

To my knowledge there is not a requirement on this site that we accept everything said without questioning it. I thought we got rid of that when we got rid of Okie and Bulldog. Yes, I can believe in a possible RV. There are facts that point to it's possibility. I have never said it was a sure thing, in fact I have said just the opposite all along, that there was a very real risk that this whole thing could crap out. I figure though that at the worst case, we will get a small return.

Face it guys, neither site is exactly thriving, so let's not bash one another. Heck, I can't even post over at OOM anymore if I wanted to, since I was kicked for some reason. Makes me wonder if the pot is not calling the kettle black? Anyway, neither site sees a lot of visitors, let alone new visitors.

HWG you're argument/point is basically invalid, since you demand we prove the unprovable. You threw down a gauntlet demanding we provide specific proof about the specific PP which you refuse/are unable to identify. Absent that, we can only make general observations about PP. Such observations are valid, as they reveal trends and probabilities. As a former law enforcement officer, you must be aware that even non specific evidence has a place in determining the factual basis of a claim.

You seemed to imply that "your" trust is tied to St. Germain. If so, then I have discussed my reasons for questioning it here: https://www.dinardaily.net/t23660-why-i-stand-where-i-do

Purpleskyz, no one kicked sand in HWG's face, some people vigorously and I think legitimately questioned what was said. I will remind you that a part of why the OOM site was established was because many did not want for the lack of a better description "alternative news" cluttering up this site. I hope you realize that I have a lot of respect for you even though I do not necessarily agree with you. However, in this case I really think you need to read the entire thread, and then apologize. We should question things, most of the times we as a society have gotten in trouble was because people accepted things without questioning. I can only speak for myself, but when I read something that does not seem quite right, I investigate, do my research, and determine the facts to the best of my ability. If I then still have a legitimate reason to question the facts, I challenge them. I am more than willing to be proven wrong, but so far, on this subject at least, I have not yet been.

I want out of my way not to comment on this thread other than an initial question, and face it, there have been numerous statements by others that PPs have already gone out dating back at least 6-8 months, so that was a legit question. I spent a good deal of time specifically stating my case against various claims that have bothered me for a while, and deliberately made to post on another thread to avoid any appearance of a personal attack. I am afraid my friend that in this case the sand kicking came from your side. I could maybe say more, and certainly say this better, but I am out of time.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 am

I read every word Kevin. Every word....

Only fang and aim showed any real respect. Maybe you need to go back and reread.

And you are not correct in your assessment of growth on OOM2 either.

Also you are not the only one that has a hard time with keeping rudeness in check... but you are the ring leader. Maybe you just don't realize that. But that is how it is perceived by others. MANY others!!

One should be able to "ask questions" in a civil manner. That was not shown to HWG. Nor was it to me my last time I came here to encourage some folks that I know would appreciate that info.

Maybe more should "go out of their way" to not comment if they really don't want to understand or believe the pov presented. Or at least apply some common courtesy into their response.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 am

My questions were sincere and respectful. And unanswered.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am

Sorry ssmith... did not mean to exclude you or any others that were not overtly rude.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 am

I take exception to the fact that Kevin is the "ring leader" when it comes to being rude... I really thought I could maybe claim that title. I know I don't post a lot but, I do try to be as rude as possible, especially when the same claims are and have been, and continue to be posted over and over again for years and years now...

Let's be real, these sites exsist by members logging in to read the threads. No members= no advertising which = no revenue, plain and simple. When things get real slow, we can recycle some rumors and put out there and of course people are gonna read them.

I have absolutly no problem with that, I enjoy coming here, I choose to come here and I understand how the system works. All is good as far as I'm concerned but, let's take it for what it's worth, really nothing more than a social blog with an emphasis on the Middle East and more specifically Iraq and the Dinar. And again, I'm fine with that, I enjoy this forum and I accept it for what it is...

The only time I take issue is when post's are made that just are not true (a lie). Now I understand speculation, innuendo, rumor etc. etc. but, when something borders on "Intentional Deciet", fraud in other words, then I get Pi$$ed.

NO!!!! I'm not saying anyone has necessairly done that but, over the years many have had brushes with such. I.E. Okie himself. Lest we forget, the very founder of "Okieoilman.com" and OOM2 (Okieoilman2) ended up being the biggest fraud of all on these sites. Do I forgive him? Sure I do. Will I ever believe another word he say's?? Heck NO!! He is who he is and I hope one day he can get help to overcome his mental illness or whatever it is that leads him to say the things he say's. And I mean this in a sincere way.

Anyway, I'm getting off my soap box now. Let's all just enjoy the ride and be thankful for this wonderful life the Lord has given us as well as whats left of the American way of life whereby it's perfectly fine to agree to disagree:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 am

Personally, the truth be known, I believe that what HWG is doing, is a grand thing, and I think he should be acknowledged and commended for his attention to the needs of other people that are in dire straights- He has always made the Captains choice of anything he has EVER said or done- It takes alot of stones for someone to stick their neck out like he is, doing things for people that the gov. and others should be doing also, and my hat is off To HWG, for the gallant effort he is applying, to the needs of others, in wake of what the government has done to their own people-And also, anyone that is in great doubts to his receiving P.P. gifting,you can doubt me, too, because I am also getting e-mails from people that I am personally involved with, that also get these programs delivered to them, and it's the greatest friggin thing since the bagel, that people who honestly deserve these are getting them, so people should think twice before they decide to take someone else to the gates of h-e-l-l-, or run them into the ground like a posthole digger- Now, you can put that in your pipes, and choke on it-Now, you can run me into the ground- Maybe then you'll think about what y'all are saying, before you say it- Chevysteve, this IS NOT directed to you, just all the doubters out there that seem to have issues with something that really does exist-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 am

Hey Terbo, I'm with ya!! Prosperity Packages - Page 2 504385684

Now, You like me, just may have moved atop the leader board when it comes to being one of the rudest people here on the forum!!

AND I LOVE IT!!!

lol!Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3620659366
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 am

I don't see how I was being rude, maybe honest- I just don't see if someone is doing good things for other people, why the need to be chastised comes into play- I don't understand that-I'm thinking my point wasn't taken in the best of intentions-Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2837018037scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

terbo56 wrote:I don't see how I was being rude, maybe honest- I just don't see if someone is doing good things for other people, why the need to be chastised comes into play- I don't understand that-I'm thinking my point wasn't taken in the best of intentions-Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2837018037scratch

Terbo..... I'm just busting your ca-honys... Your good people and I enjoy joking with ya...

It's all good!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 pm

OK chevy... you can be the rudest dude around if you desire. I sure will not argue that.

And agree to disagree is a wonderful mind set. Being civil to our fellow members is something ALL need to understand and set as personal goals here.

Example... I think that the Bible is not the word of god but the word of man. Will I get into and argument or debate on this? NO! I will not. Because my perceptions belong to me and me alone. I will not say a single bad thing to those that chose to believe in the words in this book. I will not even agree to disagree... I will just not respond to any post or comment that is contradictory to my beliefs. See how easy that is?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Terbo you were not rude in any way. Please lets not take that dubious honor away from our dear Chevy!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm

happywelshguy wrote:This is going to sound evasive and I accept that.

If you don't have any specific information on what you are criticising then do as other people do Say Nothing" and don't try to influence others through ignorance of information

SEBtopdog wrote:

bounce

I'm done with this particular thread. Do I feel insulted by HWG? Yep, I sure do. Have a nice day, y'all.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Terbo you were not rude in any way. Please lets not take that dubious honor away from our dear Chevy!!!

Well Thank You!!!

Prosperity Packages - Page 2 949729897Prosperity Packages - Page 2 949729897
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Took you long enough, someone glue your azz to the 'porcelain' bus? It's been two hours, already!!Prosperity Packages - Page 2 4115835343Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3508649203Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3508649203Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2834342768Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 pm

SEBtopdog

I have re-read over the posts in this thread and I cannot see where or, how I insulted you

It's not important whether I did or did not insult you

What's important is that you got the impression that I did and for that I give you a personal apology which I hope that you will accept.

bounce

SEBtopdog wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:This is going to sound evasive and I accept that.

SEBtopdog wrote:

bounce

I'm done with this particular thread. Do I feel insulted by HWG? Yep, I sure do. Have a nice day, y'all.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I read every word Kevin. Every word....

Only fang and aim showed any real respect. Maybe you need to go back and reread.

And you are not correct in your assessment of growth on OOM2 either.

Also you are not the only one that has a hard time with keeping rudeness in check... but you are the ring leader. Maybe you just don't realize that. But that is how it is perceived by others. MANY others!!

One should be able to "ask questions" in a civil manner. That was not shown to HWG. Nor was it to me my last time I came here to encourage some folks that I know would appreciate that info.

Maybe more should "go out of their way" to not comment if they really don't want to understand or believe the pov presented. Or at least apply some common courtesy into their response.

so let me see if I have that right ...
"Umm ... would these be the packages that went out three or four months ago?"
is rude? or perhaps it was this one ...
Soo ... anyone who does not agree with you is less informed? Even if they have good reasons to question the validity of PPs?
Which I might point out was in direct response to HWG implying that those responding were less informed. So where was I rude? Educate me please, because I see no rudeness there.

Oh wait, maybe it was here ....

Other than your belief - (which is based on what exactly?) what do you have?

Let me guess - Duh!.......Oh That's right.......NOTHING
oh wait, that was HWG ... yes I am perhaps being a bit sarcastic ... but maybe I am just being ironic ... I made 3 posts in the first 43, 2 questioning what was said as quoted above, and one an aside directed at another member, and I was rude?

Every one of my responses to HWG were courteous. If you paid attention when you read the thread, you would have seen that the questioning and responses were in general coming from IQD4US, Chevy and SEB, not me. IMO especially given his past vocation, I think IQD brought up some serious concerns.

It is not a question of not understanding, I have gone out of my way to understand, and done a lot of research, so I guess it's if you disagree you just shut your mouth and not express your feelings based upon your findings ... kinda like our government huh?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

In total there are 36 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests
Most users ever online was 143 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 pm

In total there are 21 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests
Most users ever online was 2065 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Not a lot of difference there ... I ignored the total registered users since that was rendered more or less meaningless when Okie was kicked out.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't know who your question was intended towards and perhaps that's why you didn't get a reply.

It's my personal belief that the Prosperity Grant programs are Tax Free but to be certain, each individual would have to check with a qualified CPR / Tax Attorney

bounce

ssmith wrote:My questions were sincere and respectful. And unanswered.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm

? WHat? I must have missed something...

Kevind53 wrote:In total there are 36 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests
Most users ever online was 143 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 pm

In total there are 21 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests
Most users ever online was 2065 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Not a lot of difference there ... I ignored the total registered users since that was rendered more or less meaningless when Okie was kicked out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm

WTF???
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 pm

terbo56 wrote:WTF???

I don't know Terbo... I am not sure what Kevin is referring to. Kevin.... what are you referring to with the site stats of the past?
Prosperity Packages - Page 2 3454816888

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Oh, I know now what he's talking about, I think it was something that Purpleskyz referred to yesterday, I'm not sure-Prosperity Packages - Page 2 4052720375Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2805820865

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

OH wait, I think I see what Kevin may be referring to. I think..... correct me if I am wrong. The Growth of, Out of Mind. But, I am not sure of the relevance of the time frame. Since it was a new site then, and also a different site then. And it was never really connected to okie at all though so his leaving has no bearing on the membership numbers. THe people who originally signed up there were looking for a place beyond the dinar. So, the registered members are relevant. Many are still there. And there are many many new registered members that have gone there specifically for what Out of Mind has to offer. I know that Purpleskyz is a member of many sites and has a lot of connections within her circle of interests that have followed her to her site OOM.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Well............Something to that effect, you could probably say.....Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Yes, you and I figured that out just about the same time Terbo. I missed that part yesterday. I had to go back and read..... Mystery solved.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

That's why I did not place total members there ... just wanted to point out that daily visitor counts were and have for some time been more or less equal between the sites. Most on both sites are lurkers.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Ponee, Ok, I was just wondering if you saw that-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

ssmith wrote:There are so many ways to help the less fortunate now, I don't understand why a 'prosperity program' even needs to exist. You can donate to the Salvation Army, Red Cross, churches, etc. I can even pay more on my electric bill to help others if I choose. And the recipient has vetted.

Wouldn't a prosperity program have to be registered with the US Government in order for donations to be be tax deductible?

Aim88....I seems to remember reading about some kind of PP that resulted in jail time or criminal charges. Maybe later this evening I get a cold beer (or three) and do some internet research. Prosperity Packages - Page 2 2784767341

SSmith, I forgot to answer you. Yes, I vaguely recall a man went to jail and died there regarding one of the PP, and it seems in my cobweb mind it was a Saint Germain trust. That happened many years ago, and he was old. I forgot his name.

In the meantime, the following may be of interest as you start your search. This was sent to me in 2010.

"The prosperity prOgram was started by St. Germain many, many years ago to help us when the economy colapses and we bring back the constitiution, do away with the IRS and the Fed reserve and bring in the gold standard. St. Germain was very intuitive and knew that we would need help to 'jump start" the economy so this was his answer. Without going into a lot of detail, the program was closed in 2003. There are probably 300,000 in the program. Poof is the nephew of one of the men who signed people up and he knows much about the program and about the people who are working to bring our funds to us.

The "gifting program" is for those who did not get in on the original offering. Part of the requirements for those that are in the program is to help spread the wealth as far as possible by making a "gifting list" that we will turn in to the bankers when we receive our funds and the bankers will issue money to those on the list."

End of quoted material. Here's a :chevy: to help you do the internet search. Sadly, the Irish beer has disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Thanks for the responses. I did some reading, but didn't get very far. Started getting lost when St. Germain was turning lead into gold and rocks into diamonds. Now I might be able to grasp turning lead into diamonds and rocks into gold. But, nay.... This research is going to take more than beer. Something way stronger than beer.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

SSmith- If I had any '180proof' corn liquor left, you'd be welcome to it!Can't gaurantee the final countdown, but it's a good ride until you fall on your arss-2 shots of that in a liter bottle of Coke, and you're off and runnin'-That stuff will turn you around like a 'leaning silo', and will drive your &#$! in the dirt!!-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

I find it so interesting that the story context of St. Germain or any of the "historic figures" turning lead into diamonds is harder to accept than Moses parting the Red Sea....or any of the other "historic text".
I guess the moral is that we need to be open minded in all camps...

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Sounds good Terbo. Prosperity Packages - Page 2 4169284431