Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prosperity Packages I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prosperity Packages

+8
PALMER01
fang2
SEBtopdog
IQD4US
Terbo56
chevysteve
clayf
happywelshguy
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prosperity Packages Empty Prosperity Packages

Post by happywelshguy Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I have been quiet for several weeks, as I have (with many others) been volunteering my time in the processing of prosperity packages.

I am pleased to state that we are coming to the end of nearly 10,000 grant applications being processed.

I have been advised that it is (hopeful) that the packages will go out this month - but there is no certainty of that occurring

I have "Not" been privy to the amount of each package OR the manner in which each grant will be delivered to the recipient

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prosperity Packages Empty Re: Prosperity Packages

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 am

Umm ... would these be the packages that went out three or four months ago?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 am

HWG.Where was the opportunity to apply for this. I had checked/looked and could'nt find the sign-up for this possible outcome.Can you give me a direction..Thanx!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am

Haven't really paid any attention to what a Prosperity Package is..... Is it something like a tax return??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 am

Kevind53 wrote:Umm ... would these be the packages that went out three or four months ago?

Funny, Kevin. Perhaps there are several different entities that are giving out prosperity packages? That could be the discrepancy.

sorry scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:31 am

Chevysteve, It's like the Dire Straights tune, 'Money for Nothin'-Prosperity Packages 4115835343Prosperity Packages 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

In my mind kinda like the ITCCS stuff .... a bunch of people in courts with no legal standing trying and convicting people of imaginary crimes .... and they wonder why the powers that be have ignored their edicts .... really?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865  Prosperity Packages 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 am

I am assuming that YOU will be receiving one -- I would be more interested in WHEN you get it and what it does for you. Until then it means nothing....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Prosperity Package -- You fill it all out with your personal information, tell them how much dinar you have, and then when it RV's, they empty out your bank account. Voila! Poverty for you. Prosperity for them!
Prosperity Packages 3508649203Prosperity Packages 2805820865Prosperity Packages 2659204191Prosperity Packages 3243783938

Prosperity Packages Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Prosperity Packages Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

'BINGO"!!!!Prosperity Packages 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm

It's my understanding There are over 70 different prosperity programs.

The program that I am involved in didn't go out months ago and I am not aware of any programs that did.

We are still processing the grant applicants, but nearing the end.

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:Umm ... would these be the packages that went out three or four months ago?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm sorry, but I have been advised that all applicants were closed out in January and no new ones are being accepted at this time but possibly in June

bounce

clayf wrote:HWG.Where was the opportunity to apply for this. I had checked/looked and could'nt find the sign-up for this possible outcome.Can you give me a direction..Thanx!!

Last edited by happywelshguy on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 pm

A prosperity package is basically an application for a NON REPAYABLE amount of money from

thrilopanic sources and is intended to provide financial relief to people in need.

bounce

chevysteve wrote:Haven't really paid any attention to what a Prosperity Package is..... Is it something like a tax return??

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:54 pm

You are not even close in your remarks.

An individual making a grant application provides their:

Legal Name

Mailing address (Not a PO BOX) as they will be receiving a couried package that has to be signed for.

Telephone number

Reason they are requesting the Grant

At No Time are they asked for any BANKING INFO - SIN - DRIVERS LICENCE or DINARS or any kind of sensitive information

bounce

SEBtopdog wrote:Prosperity Package -- You fill it all out with your personal information, tell them how much dinar you have, and then when it RV's, they empty out your bank account. Voila! Poverty for you. Prosperity for them!
Prosperity Packages 3508649203Prosperity Packages 2805820865Prosperity Packages 2659204191Prosperity Packages 3243783938

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Did you mean Philanthropist?

Also - that being the case (being closed in January) WHY bring it here NOW ??

Yeah, seems to mean they would need a way to give it to you. Either you give your banking info - or you accept a check....

hmmm. A check sent to your ADDRESS with you NAME, and you obviously have provided a PHONE. Then you "endorse with signature , send it to your BANK who ENDORSES it. That endorsement includes the routing number and YOUR bank account information. Having been a "stripper" for a bank (not what you think - although my title got chuckles from men and women alike) it was my job to take checks that weren't read by the electronic equipment, place them through a machine that "added" a strip to the check and "code them" for processing. Far tooooo much information is on the checks and coding. It is one of the reasons you are charged by some banks to return the "instrument of payment" to you.

ANYONE with ANY banking experience and a "background check" program could take that information and spend less than 1/2 hour and have ALL your personal information - enough to steal your identity, and definately enough to take your money. I am also sure that for "tax purposes" they needed your SSN or other identifying information to be able to "show the donation"

Does NOT sound like a "good" plan to me. I smell FRAUD.

Last edited by IQD4US on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:17 pm

happywelshguy wrote:You are not even close in your remarks.

Legal Name

Mailing address (Not a PO BOX) as they will be receiving a couried package that has to be signed for.

Telephone number

At No Time are they asked for any BANKING INFO - SIN - DRIVERS LICENCE or DINARS or any kind of sensitive information

bounce

SEBtopdog wrote:Prosperity Package -- You fill it all out with your personal information, tell them how much dinar you have, and then when it RV's, they empty out your bank account. Voila! Poverty for you. Prosperity for them!
Lighten up, HWG. You're among friends here. Prosperity Packages 949729897

Prosperity Packages Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]You are not even close in your remarks.

Legal Name

Telephone number

At No Time are they asked for any BANKING INFO - SIN - DRIVERS LICENCE or DINARS or any kind of sensitive information quote]

Keyword: Application .

Again - even if no other information was requested and a "check" was sent - the return of that "check" to the "giver" gives enough information to compromise and individual. The ONLY was around this would be "cash" and I don't see that happening.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you for the correction of my spelling error.

Why did I bring it here now?

Simply updated information for the members - Isn't that the purpose of this forum?

Have you considered other options available of giving away money ie: Electronically loaded bank cards that can be delivered by courier.

You are assuming Way Too Much with absolutely No Information to support your beliefs.

Why intentionally create a negative situation where one doesn't exist?

bounce

IQD4US wrote:Did you mean Philanthropist?

Also - that being the case (being closed in January) WHY bring it here NOW ??

Yeah, seems to mean they would need a way to give it to you. Either you give your banking info - or you accept a check....

hmmm. A check sent to your ADDRESS with you NAME, and you obviously have provided a PHONE. Then you "endorse with signature , send it to your BANK who ENDORSES it. That endorsement includes the routing number and YOUR bank account information. Having been a "stripper" for a bank (not what you think - although my title got chuckles from men and women alike) it was my job to take checks that weren't read by the electronic equipment, place them through a machine that "added" a strip to the check and "code them" for processing. Far tooooo much information is on the checks and coding. It is one of the reasons you are charged by some banks to return the "instrument of payment" to you.

ANYONE with ANY banking experience and a "background check" program could take that information and spend less than 1/2 hour and have ALL your personal information - enough to steal your identity, and definately enough to take your money. I am also sure that for "tax purposes" they needed your SSN or other identifying information to be able to "show the donation"

Does NOT sound like a "good" plan to me. I smell FRAUD.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 am

So let us discuss "loaded bank cards". Ever had one? I have.

You can't just "use" it without going online or calling them to activate. Now here's the kicker IT CAN BE ACTIVATED BY THE BUSINESS SUPPLYING IT. The number you call is to "thier" call center - they take the call, collect your information, then activate the card with the amount. If it says "Visa / MC / etc" on the front it simply means the transactions are being electronically authorized or declined based on the information of "available balance". You also have to provide PERSONAL INFORMATION in the event the card is lost or stolen. When the card does have issues - you call them back and THEY call the "processing" company as "owners" of the card. Sounds like not many people know the "operations" involved in a CARD transaction.

Been in banking and law a LONG time. It is what one does NOT know that generally finds them in a mess they are not exprecting scratcing thier heads and going WTF.

I WILL protect the people on this site, and bringing something that didn't involve or wasn't offerred to any here at a time that it may have been beneficial is not news - or even an update. If it looks like fish smells like fish and tastes like fish - then it is fish, and this is fishy fishy fishy....

And YES - I have the LARGEST negative feeling toward this - as I do not see a possible positive for those who are here. Not going to happen if I can offer the voice of reason backed by fact.

Guess your not as INFORMED as you think you are......
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 am

My statement as to a loaded card was just an example of other methods that can possibly be used

In retrospect as you are not involved in the process then your probably not as well informed as you should be

Further, nobody on this site is in any kind of risk - whatsoever by what i'm doing simply helping people

There's no useful purpose in creating negativity when none is needed

bounce

IQD4US wrote:So let us discuss "loaded bank cards". Ever had one? I have.

You can't just "use" it without going online or calling them to activate. Now here's the kicker IT CAN BE ACTIVATED BY THE BUSINESS SUPPLYING IT. The number you call is to "thier" call center - they take the call, collect your information, then activate the card with the amount. If it says "Visa / MC / etc" on the front it simply means the transactions are being electronically authorized or declined based on the information of "available balance". You also have to provide PERSONAL INFORMATION in the event the card is lost or stolen. When the card does have issues - you call them back and THEY call the "processing" company as "owners" of the card. Sounds like not many people know the "operations" involved in a CARD transaction.

Been in banking and law a LONG time. It is what one does NOT know that generally finds them in a mess they are not exprecting scratcing thier heads and going WTF.

I WILL protect the people on this site, and bringing something that didn't involve or wasn't offerred to any here at a time that it may have been beneficial is not news - or even an update. If it looks like fish smells like fish and tastes like fish - then it is fish, and this is fishy fishy fishy....

And YES - I have the LARGEST negative feeling toward this - as I do not see a possible positive for those who are here. Not going to happen if I can offer the voice of reason backed by fact.

Guess your not as INFORMED as you think you are......

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 am

I apologize in advance for my stupidity but, I guess I just want the short version of these "Prosperity Packages"...

Do I understand correctly that in a "nutshell" so to speak, I can get "Free Money" by applying for and filling out one of these "Prosperity Packages"?? I just don't understand and I'm sorry.

Without being a burden, could somebody better explain to me how this works?? It doesn't need to be lenghty, just straight to the point.

Thank You!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am

I signed up for a Prosperity Packages about a year ago. Thanks HWG I do hope that they will be processed soon so my daughter can save her house from foreclosure. Prosperity Packages 2805820865
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

I still don't get it..................................
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:54 am

Like a 'NUN' and 7-up- Never had it, never will!Prosperity Packages 4115835343Prosperity Packages 3508649203Prosperity Packages 3508649203Prosperity Packages 3973136183Prosperity Packages 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 am

Chevysteve, in all seriousness, the P.Packages are supposed to be an application for someone to fill out with information as to send to this corporation, with an amount filled in, I guess, as to who needs monetary help, and who are living in dire str8s, this can be many people, or, a few, that have little to nothing, because of circumstances beyond their control, money for hospital, personal, housing, food, etc, is the way I'm understanding this, someone correct me if I am wrong, but in any event, this is basically something that will help the unfortunate- I hope this will help you understand what the P.packages are, what they are supposed to accomplish, and what they stand for-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

happywelshguy wrote:My statement as to a loaded card was just an example of other methods that can possibly be used

In retrospect as you are not involved in the process then your probably not as well informed as you should be

Further, nobody on this site is in any kind of risk - whatsoever by what i'm doing simply helping people

There's no useful purpose in creating negativity when none is needed.

bounce

Sooo, if mentioning the loaded card was just an example of other methods that can be used - How much do you really know? Do you know how they are delivering the "funds" or not??

Everything I have said is true - and the mentioning of that type of PP package here or anywhere may lead people to go "looking" for that type of opportunity - and not realize just how much they put themselves at risk. If you don't KNOW the agency working for the philanthropist - you don't know what they are up to. I do know what is required to "give money away", and you obviously don't.

Lets be factual. How many BANK involved ATTORNEY involved or own their own BUSINESS involved have had charges brought against them in the last year? People arrested for wire fraud and identity theft? There has been so much hype and pumping and lies spread by people that totally go against the facts. Throw a bone and people will try to take a nibble - more so when they are in dire need.

I am not saying that you are purposely attempting to lead people into a bad situation - I am sure that your intentions are good, but even you do not have enough information and legit fact to say without any doubt that this is positively on the up and up. Good people have found themselves in bad situations because they are too trusting. You can believe in it with all your being - doesn't mean it is what you think it is.

With all that being said - if they RV is coming.....why send PP's NOW? Guess they realize it's not happening. Even with the March 31'st deadline for the border - Kuwait is not "supposed" to visit til April. [Even though I have seen some postings that Kuwait is going to "sign", the official government papers only say that it is a visit by Kuwait. The information is being "embellished". ]

That puts the RV past the Q1 end. Next opportunity is June 30th. I still see 01/01/2014.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Sooooooo, people are supposed to give out thier social securuty number, date of birth, name, address, etc. etc. and then receive free money???

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaahhaaaaa!! SERIOUSLY?? I MEAN SERIOUSLY?? Do we send this info to "Mr. I" in Nigeria?

Do people really do this??
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Now, I am sorry I tried to explain this- HWG would be the one to ask, as he is the one involved- I will offer no more info here, as I'm getting shot at and missed, shite at and hit- You are now on your own-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Ain't nothing for free. If it sounds too good to be true, watch out. At least that's what life has taught me.....so far.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:53 pm

I find your post most nonsensical and really not worthy of any reply, but I do have one question for you.

Why is so hard to understand why Prosperity Packages are sent out?

Answer - Because people have requested them and most people simply don't have Dinar and will not benefit by the revaluation

I am not going to comment further

bounce

IQD4US wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:My statement as to a loaded card was just an example of other methods that can possibly be used

There's no useful purpose in creating negativity when none is needed.

bounce

Sooo, if mentioning the loaded card was just an example of other methods that can be used - How much do you really know? Do you know how they are delivering the "funds" or not??

Everything I have said is true - and the mentioning of that type of PP package here or anywhere may lead people to go "looking" for that type of opportunity - and not realize just how much they put themselves at risk. If you don't KNOW the agency working for the philanthropist - you don't know what they are up to. I do know what is required to "give money away", and you obviously don't.

Lets be factual. How many BANK involved ATTORNEY involved or own their own BUSINESS involved have had charges brought against them in the last year? People arrested for wire fraud and identity theft? There has been so much hype and pumping and lies spread by people that totally go against the facts. Throw a bone and people will try to take a nibble - more so when they are in dire need.

I am not saying that you are purposely attempting to lead people into a bad situation - I am sure that your intentions are good, but even you do not have enough information and legit fact to say without any doubt that this is positively on the up and up. Good people have found themselves in bad situations because they are too trusting. You can believe in it with all your being - doesn't mean it is what you think it is.

With all that being said - if they RV is coming.....why send PP's NOW? Guess they realize it's not happening. Even with the March 31'st deadline for the border - Kuwait is not "supposed" to visit til April. [Even though I have seen some postings that Kuwait is going to "sign", the official government papers only say that it is a visit by Kuwait. The information is being "embellished". ]

That puts the RV past the Q1 end. Next opportunity is June 30th. I still see 01/01/2014.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Please read my earlier post.

No sensitive information is required ie: D.O.B - SIN - D. Lic - Passport

An address is required as each recicient will be sent a courierd package which must be signed for

bounce

chevysteve wrote:Sooooooo, people are supposed to give out thier social securuty number, date of birth, name, address, etc. etc. and then receive free money???

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaahhaaaaa!! SERIOUSLY?? I MEAN SERIOUSLY?? Do we send this info to "Mr. I" in Nigeria?

Do people really do this??

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 pm

So, are the "Prosperity Packages" tied directly to the RV?? In other words, if the Dinar RV's, there will be these packages sent out and if no RV, then no prosperity package??

Just trying to understand........ Thanks.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:42 pm

And if not tied to the RV, ChevySteve, then I would have another question for HWG. "Why are we talking about it here then?" Prosperity Packages 1722095948scratch

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Seb, I don't know what happened- You got me right by the rubber buggy baby bumpers-Prosperity Packages 1471667124scratchProsperity Packages 2837018037
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Terbo: Prosperity Packages 949729897
I love that expression! ...but I will not try to say it out loud fast 3 times.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Seb, I almost 'tripped' myself when I said it this time!Prosperity Packages 2784767341
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 pm

While people may think that some information about them is harmless - I know this article has to do with "merchants" - but with a name address and zip - you already get "targeted"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-shouldnt-retailers-zip-code-190045821.html

You obviously don't get it HWG - and you can't even back what you say. either you KNOW or you DON'T - and it is obvious you don't know near enough.

I hope you are not one that ever gets "taken to the cleaners" - you seem too much like the trusting type - I'd venture to say toooo trusting. I'd rather you be right and I be wrong that have any ill will come your direction....just watch yourself man - keep your mind open and watch for the pinch....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 am

PROSPERITY PACKAGES are a load of DOG POOP!

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:17 pm

As I understand it there are approximately 70 different prosperity programs and I can only speak for the one that I am administrating and "YES" that would be the case it "IS" tied to the RV

While I have no specific information on the other programs it is my understanding that the one tied directly to St Germain is "Not" tied to the Rv but it "IS" tied to the reclaiming of stolen funds from the people for hundreds of years

Regadless of what others may think (even though they have no specific knowledge) - where I have received pages and pages of detailed instructions / spreadsheets and been interviewed by 2 people to become a volunteer.

As a Former Police Officer in 2 countries (UK and Toronto) I am a pretty good judge of character and generally know if someone is lying to me or not.

Having worked very closely with other people (processing the grant applications) I am 100% confident that the Prosperity Package that I represent is "REAL" and "GENUINE" and that nobody has any fear of being defrauded in any manner.

If less informed people wishes to comment - they may want to consider the DIS-SERVICE that they may being to others creating negativity when non is needed

bounce

chevysteve wrote:So, are the "Prosperity Packages" tied directly to the RV?? In other words, if the Dinar RV's, there will be these packages sent out and if no RV, then no prosperity package??

Just trying to understand........ Thanks.
-

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Soo ... anyone who does not agree with you is less informed? Even if they have good reasons to question the validity of PPs?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:59 pm

HWG - for your sake and others I hope it is all true.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 pm

I, too, hope it's all true. But it's definitely not for me. I've become cynical the longer I live. And this Prosperity Package idea has a faint aroma to it ... and not in a good way. But being "less informed", that's just my opinion.

Best of luck to you, HWG. Prosperity Packages 2784767341 Prosperity Packages 2659204191

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey, if it's on the internet, it has to be true. Bring my check, buddy.Prosperity Packages 3508649203
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 pm

It's not on the internet Prosperity Packages 3508649203

PALMER01 wrote:Hey, if it's on the internet, it has to be true. Bring my check, buddy.Prosperity Packages 3508649203

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:10 pm

I have tangible information and written instructions / directives with background information and conference calls to support my position.

Other than your belief - (which is based on what exactly?) what do you have?

Let me guess - Duh!.......Oh That's right.......NOTHING

bounce
Kevind53 wrote:Soo ... anyone who does not agree with you is less informed? Even if they have good reasons to question the validity of PPs?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 am

No need to get snarky ... I have common sense, much research and most importantly, God's word. I've gone over my reasons extensively in times past, and made a solid case. I have neither the time or inclination to do that again at this moment, but I will only say go back, re-read them and prove me wrong.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Everyone should play nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Happywelshguy, Are you working with the OP Compassion Gifting Prosperity Packages? If you are I know you are telling the truth and they are connected to the RV. No Donors have come on board as of yet. But it is good to know at least they are processing the applications and getting ready. Thank You
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 am

Kevin.

After doing my D/D - I am volunteering my personal time 8 - 12 hours per day for the betterment of people with no expectation of receiving anything in return and I’m really pleased to be able to make a positive difference in their lives.

Then I get verbally attacked by people that have absolutely no information on the Prosperity Package that I administrate and which by their unfounded and totally unnecessary negative comments can possibly cause harm to others through their negativity creating doubt where none need to exist

You have stated:
Soo ... anyone who does not agree with you is less informed? Even if they have good reasons to question the validity of PPs?

No need to get snarky ... I have common sense, much research and most importantly, God's word. I've gone over my reasons extensively in times past, and made a solid case. I have neither the time or inclination to do that again at this moment, but I will only say go back, re-read them and prove me wrong

Kevin. Here is My Challenge To You:

You have challenged me on what I do….

Therefore, if you have “Any Valid Information of a Negative Manner against the Specific Prosperity Program that I am administering” then bring such “Valid Proof” forward in support of your comment and I am “NOT INTERERSTED” in hearing generalisation, supposition or, innuendo

If you have “No Proof” in support of your comment against the Specific Prosperity Program
that I am administrating then “Withdraw Your Remark” as being “Unfounded” and “Potentially Harmful” to others by creating unnecessary doubt and negativity to them.

I have detailed written instructions – Spread sheets and I have to regularly attend Conference Calls with the Grant Facilitator and I work closely with other well intentioned people that are giving freely of their own time for the betterment of others.

So, I am most curious to see your evidence

God Is Providing - You Just Haven't Clued In Yet!

bounce

Kevind53 wrote:No need to get snarky ... I have common sense, much research and most importantly, God's word. I've gone over my reasons extensively in times past, and made a solid case. I have neither the time or inclination to do that again at this moment, but I will only say go back, re-read them and prove me wrong.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 am

That is not the name of the trust that I am working with.

However, it "IS" predicated on the RVand very real

bounce

fang2 wrote:Happywelshguy, Are you working with the OP Compassion Gifting Prosperity Packages? If you are I know you are telling the truth and they are connected to the RV. No Donors have come on board as of yet. But it is good to know at least they are processing the applications and getting ready. Thank You

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum