Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Disrespect of Okie-

+37
1alaskan
lzenglish1969
hithere
Marcia41
sandwedge
mr_evans2u
mitkire
2texans
superjet
glasshalffull
nwrichard
InvictaDinar
jimdp
ministerb
otjsd
SEBtopdog
wes
doodoo
1blessedchica
rick152
ADMIN
botho
HezekiaH
rocklady
az-tex
whoppertwins
ROJO$
Clydesdale
TC2012
Cardiac99
Peppermint Patti
aksafeone
KAI
Kevind53
czinser
cbdmcse
Terbo56
41 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 Empty Re: Disrespect of Okie-

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Ministerb-Thankyou- Good to have you back- Haven't seen or heard from you in a long time- Everything ok, I hope? Welcome back!!:cheers:

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 pm

We should be hearing some news from Okie, here, shortly-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Hot dang! Another in country RV

.....And live in Europe....YAHOOOOOO! Come on over to the USA baby

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

wes wrote:I guess we'll see how this turns out. I don't comment much anymore. As has been the case with a number of members. Seems that no matter how the words are written, if it's questioning the results and/or "intel" it's construed as bashing or negative. Maybe the ostrich approach will make this happen quicker. I doubt it. But maybe.

wes... Im sorry that you feel that you cant post anymore... I have always said, its ok to question... the problem is... that we here on the forum, do not gather the "intel" so its impossible to answer the questions. There are so many other things to talk about.. and even speculate on that we can answer, and back it up with a link, that have to do with Iraq and the dinar.

All we can tell you about the "intel" provided, is that its copied from chat, and its brought here to archive.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdp Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm

please you common sense, in concert with facts coming thru articles in Iraq. With all due respect, in spite of good intentions (and apparently bad intel sources), does it make sense that a revalue of a planned internationally traded currency would show up in Europe (or only in Iraq) and not worldwide? Credibility and accountability for dissemination of "alleged" facts, which are demonstrably proven not true, apparently is not to be questioned.

I appreciate the articles posted, but shouldn't there be more of a discussion of the ramification of the articles, especially in light of the obvious contradictions provided by "intel" purveyors? I choose facts on the ground!

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Post by InvictaDinar Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Does anyone know which European Country's Stock Exchange it is showing on? Eurex, NYSE Euronext, Newex nor OMX Nordic Exchange have no listings for foreign currency exchange. I haven't checked the individual countries yet and from what I gather there is no single European Stock Market. I could be wrong, but http://www.world-stock-exchanges.net/europe.html is where I get my Euro- Stock news and nothing is showing as yet. I would appreciate any info that anyone might have that I am missing.

InvictaDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 am

None of the major forex brokers show anything new for a rate either (if they trade the iqd at all, many don't a few do at least show rates).
Here are a few links for those who want to see it for themselves.
http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd
http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar
http://www.currency-converter.org.uk/currency-rates/convert/IQD-USD-rate.html
http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html
http://www.fxempire.com/currencies/usd-iqd/woodies-pivot-point/
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 am

i have friends across the pond, dinar holders, and as of yet nobody has informed me they have cashed in Rolling Eyes
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by superjet Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 am

Miskebam wrote:
wes wrote:I guess we'll see how this turns out. I don't comment much anymore. As has been the case with a number of members. Seems that no matter how the words are written, if it's questioning the results and/or "intel" it's construed as bashing or negative. Maybe the ostrich approach will make this happen quicker. I doubt it. But maybe.

wes... Im sorry that you feel that you cant post anymore... I have always said, its ok to question... the problem is... that we here on the forum, do not gather the "intel" so its impossible to answer the questions. There are so many other things to talk about.. and even speculate on that we can answer, and back it up with a link, that have to do with Iraq and the dinar.

All we can tell you about the "intel" provided, is that its copied from chat, and its brought here to archive.

the sad thing is, wes is right on the money. it is not only the way he feels, it is a way a lot of the people on here feel. other sites let you question what the intel providers bring when it does not pan out. the bashing is not right, but you should be able to question when the intel continues to not be correct. like they all say " only god knows the date and rate." if that is how they truely feel, then why even call it at all? why not just say we are close? or we have some intel that gives us a date, but until it is live we will not say it is done? there are ways for the intel providers to make statements with out calling the RV every day. that is the most frustrating of all. the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different out come. if the intel providers try not calling it every day or week, then the bashing will quit. this is just my opinion.

superjet

Back to top Go down

Post by 2texans Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 am

All valid points.
Smartest kids on this site.

2texans

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 am

OKIE CAN BRING IT!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 am

I will enjoy hearing from Okie later on today-He is a great and loving man, never forget that- if it was not for him, we'd ALL be in the dark about this investment-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:17 am

superjet wrote:
Miskebam wrote:

the sad thing is, wes is right on the money. it is not only the way he feels, it is a way a lot of the people on here feel. other sites let you question what the intel providers bring when it does not pan out. the bashing is not right, but you should be able to question when the intel continues to not be correct. like they all say " only god knows the date and rate." if that is how they truely feel, then why even call it at all? why not just say we are close? or we have some intel that gives us a date, but until it is live we will not say it is done? there are ways for the intel providers to make statements with out calling the RV every day. that is the most frustrating of all. the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different out come. if the intel providers try not calling it every day or week, then the bashing will quit. this is just my opinion.

I agree completely with this

terbo56 wrote:- if it was not for him, we'd ALL be in the dark about this investment-Very Happy
I respectfully disagree with this statement.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 am

We all have our opinions- There's nothing wrong with that- Okie only tells us what he has been given for intel- It IS NOT his intel- He is much smarter than that,than what people give him credit for-Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

superjet wrote:
Miskebam wrote:

Well said SuperJet. Many of the intel providers speak in "absolutes", and that is where the problems start.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 am

Sandwedge etal:
The problem start when people get into an investment and expect to have the profit come their way when they want it. The problem with that expectation is that investments (look at the stock market as an example - we ALL have lost more than our shirts at more than one time lately haven't we? It goes up and down worse than a yoyo) run their own course.
When information is received and released to the expectant public one tends to put WAY too much emphasis on it. One forgets that this information has been provided to us by "messengers" and those "informants" pass along what they were told. When things change or the "source" has other motives IT IS NOT THE MESSENGERS FAULT - HOWEVER IT IS THE LISTENERS FAULT IF THEY HANG ON EVERY WORD AND THINK IT IS GOSPEL - reason being things change and WE DO NOT CONTROL THIS INVESTMENT.
With the political and other carnage going on in Iraq what makes anyone think that things WILL NOT CHANGE? From a country that can't even seat a government, agree on the division of oil assets, seat ministers or depose a dictator? Surely you jest!!!!!
I agree with my old neighbors from Missouri; SHOW ME IRAQ. And so far I am NOT impressed with what I have seen from the sandbox. That means that I am accepting the information I am given, thanking the provider for their efforts, and hoping they are correct -- BUT, I do not set myself up for disappointment nor do I ride the roller coaster anymore. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT DOES, until then I will WAIT patiently and appreciate what information I receive - right or wrong because otherwise there would be nothing.
If you don't like the ride - get off the train. Nobody has handcuffed you to your seat.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 am

AK- I tried to explain that in short, however,and still got run over- Time to get ready for another negative peeps day-I do well with the intel afforded me- Why can't the others? Just take it with a grain of salt? Or should I say, salt 'LICK'?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

terbo56 wrote:AK- I tried to explain that in short, however,and still got run over- Time to get ready for another negative peeps day-I do well with the intel afforded me- Why can't the others? Just take it with a grain of salt? Or should I say, salt 'LICK'?:?:

UHOH! HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

All you neggies back off if you know what's good for you!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 am

Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 174797362
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 am

Yep!!Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia41 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Miskebam, Terbo56 and all Mods...thank you for this decision and the determination to follow thru with this disciplinary measure...It hurt my heart to see Okie being bashed, especially in his own house...because he never stood up for himself, evidently his meekness was perceived as weakness not understanding that his meekness is his power that enables him to hold his peace and continue to bring the message that is given to him...He is indeed a man of great faith and great love....I delight in standing with you in this decision...thank you again and again...

Marcia41

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Marcia41- You are so very welcome-Very Happy :cheers: The site needs less bashing, and more understanding of why we are ALL here, and the ones that don't, do not need to be here- Tension, friction and overall dissension will no longer be taken lightly-They have been informed over and over....Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Could the same be if any other member gets bashed or disrespected?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Goes for anybody- We'll not have it any more-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lzenglish1969 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Aksafeone, yes we would all like this investment to work out as we have imagined and right now. However, patience is something that dinar owners have been known to have an abundance of. After all, some have been in this for 7 years. So, I can completly understand why some of us get a little weary of hearing that it has happened only to find out, once again, that it hasn't.I personally am holding on and will do so until the end.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 pm

For the members who say they want to just "question", great, just do so without being negitive, clever, snide, or sometimes just plain rude,

Simple

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm

1Alaskan- Yes, indeed! That's the ticket!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm

IMO, Okie brings us what is brought to him. He does his best to filter the BS out of it before he brings it. Yes, he has been both wrong, and early. When he misses the call, he is always here to tell us why he missed, or what happened. Sometimes, as he and Bulldog75 both say, he is "ahead of the curve". It could be a lot worse. He could be late with the info.

The intel we get on this site is free. It does not cost us one thin dime. Miske has built a home for Okie and his friends to keep us informed to the best of their knowledge. I think that it is time for people to respect the intel providers for the job that they do, not bash them because conditions change after they make a post. We have all been told many times, this is a fluid situation. The shape of it is ever-changing.

If you do not appreciate what Okie and his friends, associates, and fellow investors have provided here, maybe it is time for you to either take a break from the forums and chats, cash in and forget the words "Dinar" and "Dong", or even go somewhere else to get your info. I have only been in this venture for about two years, but every once in awhile, I have to just push away for a few days and gather my thoughts to keep from biting the heads off of some of my immediate family members due to the tension and stress.

I provide information for about 20 people that are invested, but do not use computers. One who cannot even read, but he is invested. They take everything I give them to heart, and rely on it. When I give them bad intel, they don't call me names, or otherwise bash me. Sure, they want to know what happened, and when I find out, I tell them. We just discuss it, both as a group and individually, and anxiously await the next tidbit that is provided for us.

I'll get off my soapbox now, instead of rambling any further. I just had to get that off my chest. Put yourself in Okie's shoes now and then.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Superbly stated- Thankyou, Cardiac99- May others take heed-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

bounce
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU OKIE!!!

Post by bkangel Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Smile Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 3151798102 Well, just from my corner of the world - I'm an 81 year old who is running her race and i fully intend to finish my course with the help of my blessed investment into the Dinar! I cannot stand it when I see people bashing Okie when all he is doing is keeping us informed and yes, I truly believe he is one of God's "CHIEF MESSENGERS" and I can see the Lord working in and through Okie and I for one am so VERY GRATEFUL for him, Bulldog and all the others involved in helping keep us informed of the latest and greatest news. PLEASE, if you don't like what you see, then just get lost. God is not into negativity - what possible good does it do. I love encouraging folks and I believe that is just what Okie and Bulldog do the best!!!! Love you guys and thanks so very much - you make my day!!!

bkangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bravesfan77 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Many thanks to Okie and Bulldog,, I hate the way nasayers bash Okie and I have defended Him many times in the comments columns on other sites.. The language they use only shows their education and upbringing.. He only relays what his contacts tell him,, and i'm sure he weeds out info from contacts that have burnt him in the past.. I know he doesn't embellish or make things up.. Bless him and Bulldog for their tireless effort to guide us through this maze we call Iraqi politics !! Bless all the intel gatherers on this site.. and Thank you for the education.. God Bless

bravesfan77

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Ok, so at what point is there that we can disagree with Okie and believe that he is not correct in what he is bringing vs. personal bashing of his character?

I have done enough research that leads me to believe that, yes, Iraq no longer holds the "RV Trigger" but that whoever holds the trigger (UST, IMF, BIS) will not pull the trigger until Iraq is totally ready, and that means an established GOI, HCL, and seated Ministers. Therefore I cannot agree with Okie and Bulldog75 that it is "Out of Iraq's hands" as we understand it. There are, at times, that it seems like Okie and Bulldog75 have exhibited "Dinar Myopia" where there is a singular fixation on an intel bent that tells us what we want to hear without looking at the big picture. We believe what intel sources tell us that "The trigger was pulled on Thursday at 3:30" but does that line up with so many other things that need to happen before the rate can show and we can cash in?

Please understand that I have a grand total of zero unique contacts, and any contact that I have don't even come close to "Tickling God's toes." However even the best intel providers with the best contacts have been, and continue to be completely wrong not because they are being deliberately misled, but that their contacts are only seeing one part of this giant puzzle we call the Dinar.

It is my opinion that a good intel provider periodically steps back, looks at the big picture, and asks themselves "What am I missing in this giant puzzle that is allowing me to miss the mark so many times." Compared to Okie, I am a total nobody in this whole speculation and probably wouldn't be able to hold his socks if I got the chance. Nevertheless, I believe I have the right to point out what I see are glaring errors produced by individuals like Okie in the hope that they might read it and say to themselves "Hmmmm, isn't that interesting."

I would hope that we can allow dialouge and critique of the intel provided so long as we treat the intel provider all the respect that they deserve for all that they do on our behalf.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Bump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

bump
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Ow, we want the bump
Give up the bump
Ow, we need the bump
We gotta have that bump
🤡 lol! Disrespect of Okie- - Page 2 761671673
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm

....BUMP BUMP BUMP!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum