Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disrespect of Okie- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Disrespect of Okie-

+37
1alaskan
lzenglish1969
hithere
Marcia41
sandwedge
mr_evans2u
mitkire
2texans
superjet
glasshalffull
nwrichard
InvictaDinar
jimdp
ministerb
otjsd
SEBtopdog
wes
doodoo
1blessedchica
rick152
ADMIN
botho
HezekiaH
rocklady
az-tex
whoppertwins
ROJO$
Clydesdale
TC2012
Cardiac99
Peppermint Patti
aksafeone
KAI
Kevind53
czinser
cbdmcse
Terbo56
41 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Disrespect of Okie- Empty Disrespect of Okie-

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 pm

From this day forward, ANY disrespect, degrading, defamation, badmouthing or malicious intent toward Okie,or it's Mods, or Administrators on this site,from any member, or members, WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY- We have all been put through the wringer, with neggies,crybabies and idiots- If you are not happy here, do us a BIG favor and find another site to haunt- We're done-Twisted Evil Mad

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Disrespect of Okie- Empty Re: Disrespect of Okie-

Post by cbdmcse Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Yeah...GO RV! :cheers:

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” Lao Tzu
cbdmcse
cbdmcse

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Indeed- Come to us ,the elusive RV!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

I SECOND THAT TERBO 56

I love Okie. He is my brother.
If I see anyone being disrespectful
about Okie I will not hesitate to ban
them permanently !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big NO-NO

Blessings To all You Guys, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Folks, let it be known that we, the moderators here are very serious about this. This is Okie's house, and whether you agree with his info or not, he and his friends will be respected. We have tried to keep an even keel here, and extend grace to all, but it seems some only take that as a license to push harder and bash more. Well folks, that's not going to happen. If you have a problem with what Okie posts here or has posted here, you know where the door is. If you decide to stay, we will expect you to abide by the rules ...

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Cross the line at your own risk.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Disrespect of Okie- Empty I vote send theneggies and bashers to the Bizzarro Zone...

Post by KAI Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 pm

My Grandma taught me "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all." Nuff said.

Rules are rules. If broken, and re-broken after a second chance, I say send them to the locker room. Okie and the Super Mods on HIS are providing a super highway of intel and insite on this site. Each Dinar investor needs to read, digest and decide what intel and information to keep and what doesn't fit their plans.

The bashing and neggies that post here just need to be polite and play nice in this sandbox. If not, your out on the third strike.

I used to read Dinar Vets blogs too but they have become a Okie bashing, name calling and pretty much the animal house of Dinarland. This has nothing to do with free speech. It has to do with manners and respect.

Cool it. Relax. Keep your neggy thoughts off my screen.Disrespect of Okie- 576492484

Thank you Okie, you are a blessing and compass to me on this Dinar tour and thank you Mods for backing up the banned for life when warranted.Disrespect of Okie- 974290055 :cheers: Disrespect of Okie- 1261280965
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 am

This week has been exciting to say the least. I don't know why some just cannot enjoy that we MIGHT be close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 am

Kai- There will be 'NO Strikes' at all from now on- we ban them for 3 days,30 days, 60 days, and they still don't get it- From now on they are done, Finished business- Nuff said!!Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 am

Kevind53- Thankyou for the support that you afford us ALL!!:cheers: Disrespect of Okie- 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 am

AGREED Terbo. When you come to ones house you have to abide by the rules of the house. If you deride or degrade the host the consequences are obvious. When one is disrespectful to someone it is not a good thing, when they do it in that someones house - that is unforgivable.

This ride has been frustrating at the very least, but one thing to remember is that WE (ALL OF US) HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS RV NOR DO "we" HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS AFTER INFORMATION HAS BEEN RELEASED. Okie has for many years given freely of his time and efforts to provide us with information and deserves something more than disrespect for his efforts. HE won't ask for anything BUT WE ask for respect while you are visiting this site and for his efforts. Thank you.

Changes have occurred and the probability of there being more changes is great - although we hope that the PRB continue with the process and RV this tonight.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 am

AK- Amen to that, and then some-!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

It is time to grow up and treat people the way you want to be treated. I am in full agreement.. This is Okie's house and most of us appreciate a place we can go and hear from him. I believe there are reasons at time what Okie says at the time may be off to the future. He reports what is given to him and for that I am personally thankful. We could be banned and unable to hear anything.

When those of you start any unpleasant conversation again and are banned I don't think you are going to be happy with yourself. It's a lot better to "shut your trap", swallow hard and look at it like this, the rest of us are happy to comply as it is a priviledge to come to OOM and participate.

So, do as you see fit and hopefully that will be to look for understanding and participate in a nice congenial way so that your welcome will not be revoked. You shouldn't come to a place that makes you so angry. That's not good for you either..

People, we are almost there and then a new life. Let's go into it without making any more hard feelings. Okie's a grown man, he can take it, but, he shouldn't have to and this is the end tonight, so, please understand, we all have good and bad days, but, we learn as we age, there is no good reason to try and impose negetive feelings onto others. I am sure you don't want anyone doing this to you either...

Take care everyone and maybe we will see each other soon on the other side of this blessing...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Last edited by Peppermint Patti on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Salutation..)
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 am

IMHO, if the mods will stand by what is being said on this thread, this will be a much better site. It is really disheartening to come onto this site several times a day, like I do, and seeing EVERYTHING Okie says being bashed by a very select few people. The bad thing is, it's usually the same, very select, few.

Like I have heard so many times. THIS IS OKIE'S HOUSE! HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS TO ON THIS SITE!

I just wonder how some of these people would like it if someone came to their house and bashed them every time they said anything to their family. The day someone stands in my house and criticizes everything I say in my house is the day I will show them the front door, PERMANENTLY!

GO MODS! C'MON RV!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 am

I am glad to see this rule. I feel so bad for Okie or for that matter anyone providing us Intel FOR FREE and getting bashed. It is sickening and immature, things change…..#$%& happens and so on. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I figure the ones doing the bashing don’t really have a clue about what this RV is actually all about or what it will do or what it has involved and so on. Honestly, I get teary eyed just thinking about it and what it has taken for us just to be where we are at.

IMHO, it is a great honor to even be involved as a Dinar holder in this world changing event. I went to Dinar Vets once and that was enough for me, it is flat disgusting over there, to me anyway.

Okie, thanks a million for all you have done for us and provided to us. I hope you know that the majority are VERY grateful to you. And a special thanks to the Mods for keeping the bashing out of this site, it is SO immature.

God bless all and I guess we will soon know if this is “the day history is made” or not. If not, there will be tomorrow.

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 am

Terbo, Kevin if you need me to do the CLYDESDALE STOMP just let me know.

delete

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Disrespect of Okie- 3151798102
Disrespect of Okie- Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 am

THANK GOD

IT IS ABOUT TIME!

HERE'S MY POST FROM THE OTHER POST AND I'M GLAD TO FINALLY SEE THIS ONE!

Hey MOD's isn't it time to let Readysetrv and 052676 and jtkirk or is
that jerk for short, anyhow, why don't these rude and disrespectful
people take their friends go find their information somewhere else?

I
personally am so sick of the evil these doubters and mockers spew, why
does Okie and the team here allow these people to stay in Okie's house?

I
believe that these people are here by the Grace shown by Okie and the
gang here, I say Grace time is up and it's time to clean house, by
letting those who don't appreciate or respect those who work so hard
here and for so little, meaning ZERO, that is they can't be kind and
understanding, then its time for them to go, jump, onto another site.

Why
don't these people go join all the other haters and news hounds?

Go
away, and share your fear and hatefulness elsewhere!

God bless
all those who are here because of faith and belief in our Lord and His
ability to deliver blessings, even when they don't appear to be manifest
in this "World" at this very moment, does not mean that they don't
exist!

The meaning of Faith is a strong belief in that which you
cannot prove with your five senses, yet you know the Lord has delivered!

God
Bless all those who believe, and remain faithful even when what we seek
is not visible yet
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 am

i have been on this site for over a year and i have not seen any bashing in any of the posts..so where do they bash him? chat rooms? i can not even get into the chat rooms computer wont let me for some reason. anyway...lets hope okie s intel pans out ....i need a new pair of shoes.

I'll Be Back!Disrespect of Okie- 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 am

whoppertwins wrote:i have been on this site for over a year and i have not seen any bashing in any of the posts..so where do they bash him? chat rooms? i can not even get into the chat rooms computer wont let me for some reason. anyway...lets hope okie s intel pans out ....i need a new pair of shoes.

My "GUESS" would be:

If someone posts a statement of fact or complaint that what Okie or his friends had said that the RV would happen on such and such a date, and it didn't happen (yet once again)... that would be considered as being negative, bashing, whatever...

The problem being of course: "facts are stubborn things"... but alas... I digress... Suspect :silent:

I LOVE my avatar which Miskebam personally picked out and installed for me ... I believe it says it all... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Disrespect of Okie- AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am

I am glad that this is happening. Okie does not deserve any of this negative junk that happens everytime he has some positive intel. I think about this alot and can't figure out (except it be intentional) why this happens in here. I for one and it seems many more love and appreciate Okie and support all of his efforts to bring us information and free at that. Okie I am praying for you and thank you for all that you do. I will be praying and know that this Rocklady has your back in prayer each day. Keep the faith and know that God will win. Shame on the people that come on this site that are trying to destroy. They will pay a much higher price for there actions. Everyone needs to keep Okie a true man of God in your prayers.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 am

I am thrilled to see the enforced of the rules.I like coming here and being encouraged and not having to read other peoples junk and disrespect.Keep up the great work. Thanks for being there to help us understand the Dinar times we live in. Go Rv GO GO Okie

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 am

Thanks one of the best things you can do. This is hard on everyone, but we are all in the same boat I just choose to she my glass as half full not half empty. The more positive we are and the more faith we project the more faith God will put in us. Thanks to all the Mods, Gurus and anyone who works so hard for all of us. God Bless and GooooooooooooooooooooooRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV THANKS

botho

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 am

whoppertwins wrote:i have been on this site for over a year and i have not seen any bashing in any of the posts..so where do they bash him? chat rooms? i can not even get into the chat rooms computer wont let me for some reason. anyway...lets hope okie s intel pans out ....i need a new pair of shoes.

IF you do not see it, after a year of being on here... then its because our mods quickly intervene... trust me, Terbo would not have started this thread out of a random out of sync thought process... trashing is a very real problem here... just goes to show that the mods here are doing a great job and in short order of blocking and defusing... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:14 am

You speak to a person with disrespect, you treat a person with disrespect, that's bashing. You will not see it much, because we remove that sort of crap ... not called for, nor needed. If you disagree, say so politely, don't skirt around it trying to egg another on, don't use innuendo, just say it, politely.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865  Disrespect of Okie- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 am

You Guys and Gals are doing an awsome job here, please keep up the good work. AJ :cheers:

terbo56 wrote:AK- Amen to that, and then some-!!Very Happy :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 am

FOR THE RECORD... THIS WARNING WAS ISSUED BACK ON MARCH 28TH, WILL PLACE IT HERE (AGAIN) SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT AT MAINTAINING THE RULES OF THIS SITE... WHICH CAN BE FOUND TO THE LEFT BOTTOM OF THIS FORUM:

Miskebam wrote: ANY DESRESPECTFUL OR BASHING COMMENT TOWARDS OKIE, WINGMEN OR OOM TEAM WILL RESULT IN A FOREVER BAN.

OKIE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE RV, HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED TO HIM. HE VETTS THE INFORMATION AS BEST HE CAN, HE WAITS TIL HE HEARS IT FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE BEFORE HE BRINGS IT. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TIME AND AGAIN THAT OKIE IS NOT THE ORIGINATOR OF THE INFORMATION THAT HE BRINGS.

DO NOT ASK THE QUESTION WHY SOMETHING HAS NOT HAPPENED AGAIN, AS THE ADMINS & MODS CAN NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR YOU. IT HAS BECOME REDUNDANT AND ONLY INITIATES NEGATIVITY. IF OKIE HAD THE ANSWER, HE WOULD TELL IT HIMSELF AND IT WOULD BE POSTED HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

WE HAVE WORKED WITH MANY, AND TRIED TO NEGATE SOME OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND REMARKS THAT GO AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT THAT WE SEEK TO CREATE HERE. IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION BY MAKING SURE THAT YOUR POSTS ARE CONSTRUCTIVE BEFORE HITTING THE SEND BUTTON, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. (NEGATIVITY IS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE - IT BREEDS MORE NEGATIVITY)

EITHER YOU ARE HERE IN SUPPORT OF OKIE OR YOU ARE AGAINST HIM. SINCE THIS SITE WAS BUILT "FOR" OKIE, THEN THOSE THAT STAND AGAINST HIM SHOULD NOT BE HERE ANYWAY SO THE BAN OF THOSE THAT CONTINUE TO THROW DARTS AT OKIE, WINGMEN AND STAFF WILL ONLY IMPROVE THE SITES AND THE OVERALL ATMOSPHERE.

YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER IS NOT ONLY APPRECIATED, IT'S EXPECTED.

THANK YOU!

YOU CAN FIND THAT POST HERE: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t20149-oom-members-fair-warning-forever-ban

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

HezekiaH wrote:I am thrilled to see the enforced of the rules.I like coming here and being encouraged and not having to read other peoples junk and disrespect.Keep up the great work. Thanks for being there to help us understand the Dinar times we live in. Go Rv GO GO Okie

Thanks Hez! Use to be we would take into consideration if the person was a long standing member, or a short timer... we would review ALL their posts to see if this was a perpetual ongoing problem, if there was a build up to their OFF posts... we would issue a warning via pm if it was a long standing member that was just frustrated... if they were a short timer, and it was obvious that they created the account JUST to post "garbage" then we were less discreet.

Doing all the above when the rules are clearly stated on the front page of the forum, got to be too much and so now, we will periodically REMIND everyone in a post, and no more gentle PM's will be sent out, does not matter HOW long a member has been here... If the rules are not followed, a ban will be issued.

I assume that everyone knows the rules by now... so if your banned... its because you were asking for it.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

Miskebam wrote:

IF you do not see it, after a year of being on here... then its because our mods quickly intervene... trust me, Terbo would not have started this thread out of a random out of sync thought process... trashing is a very real problem here... just goes to show that the mods here are doing a great job and in short order of blocking and defusing... Smile

Agreed Bad and bashing post are quicly seperated from the rest so as to maintain a congenial atmosphere and most of the time members in general never even notice when they disappear. This also keeps things from possibly escalating.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 am

Truer words never spoken-Just want the site to be like it was when it was first built for Okie and his people- Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1blessedchica Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 am

I don't post, because I have nothing to contribute. BUT! it grieves me to watch the harsh words slung at Okie. Yes, I ride the roller coaster with everyone else, and praying is the best way to deal with that. I want Okie to know that I sincerely appreciate him, his heart, his passion, and his intel. I don't believe for one minute that he would relay information he did not believe to be true. Lately my prayers for Okie have changed ... That he will be specially blessed for his commitment to us and enduring this rocky ride with all the screaming kids in the back. Okie, it will be worth it! Bless you, Brother!

1blessedchica

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

Amen, Amen!!!Very Happy Wink :cheers: You just contributed more than you know- Thankyou!!Disrespect of Okie- 1499845164 Disrespect of Okie- 1499845164 Disrespect of Okie- 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 am

terbo56 wrote:Kai- There will be 'NO Strikes' at all from now on- we ban them for 3 days,30 days, 60 days, and they still don't get it- From now on they are done, Finished business- Nuff said!!Mad

doodoo says "GET 'EM, terbo"

Disrespect of Okie- 9k=

Laughing lol! Disrespect of Okie- 1261280965 Disrespect of Okie- 949729897 Disrespect of Okie- 3079029344

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Doo doo: You crack me up!!!! :geek:
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Has a way about him, don't he?Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey if we don't keep our humor in this circus that we've all gotten into (one way or another), then we'll all wind up on the looney farm with that dude who got banned.

PS terb, I think you should use my pic for your new avatar!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Could be time for a change, I suppose-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

I guess we'll see how this turns out. I don't comment much anymore. As has been the case with a number of members. Seems that no matter how the words are written, if it's questioning the results and/or "intel" it's construed as bashing or negative. Maybe the ostrich approach will make this happen quicker. I doubt it. But maybe.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 pm

And it looks like you will need a new avatar also, wes

Disrespect of Okie- 9k=

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Too funny- Where do you come up with this stuff? I am cracking up like 100 year old cement on a railroad trestle!!Disrespect of Okie- 3973136183 Disrespect of Okie- 3973136183 lol! Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

doodoo wrote:And it looks like you will need a new avatar also, wes

Disrespect of Okie- 9k=
That is toooo funny. Made my day. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

1blessedchica wrote:I don't post, because I have nothing to contribute. BUT! it grieves me to watch the harsh words slung at Okie. Yes, I ride the roller coaster with everyone else, and praying is the best way to deal with that. I want Okie to know that I sincerely appreciate him, his heart, his passion, and his intel. I don't believe for one minute that he would relay information he did not believe to be true. Lately my prayers for Okie have changed ... That he will be specially blessed for his commitment to us and enduring this rocky ride with all the screaming kids in the back. Okie, it will be worth it! Bless you, Brother!

1blessedchica -- See, you DO have something to say, and you just said it. Now please don't be a stranger. We want to hear from you more often. ❤

As far as the other comments on this thread, the average member doesn't realize the level of rudeness of some of the posts that have appeared on the site. That's thanks to admins and mods who quickly separate the most offensive posts and move them to the basket. Trust me on this folks, there have been posts that go WAY beyond bashing. Some have been really crude, incendiary and downright libelous. The mods and admins are just members who have been entrusted with a little more responsibility to try to keep this site welcoming and supportive for us all. We can question. We can even argue. It just needs to be in a civil way. If a person would just take a second to reread a post before hitting the "SEND" button, and consider how you'd feel if it were directed AT you instead of FROM you, much of the banning could be avoided. We don't want to silence anyone who just wants to have a free exchange of thoughts. Please remember what others have said: "This is Okie's house ... Nuff said." :flower:

Disrespect of Okie- Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Disrespect of Okie- Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Disrespect of Okie- Have_d10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 pm

God bless you, Sebtopdog!! You saw the same things I did- She has a voice, and made it known! Kudos, 1Blessedchica!!Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Now that's a puddy tat!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Thank you very much! Disrespect of Okie- 1839924927

Disrespect of Okie- Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Disrespect of Okie- Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

For you doodoo
Disrespect of Okie- Cat-lo10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Okie deserves better- And he will get it, one way or the other, and at ANY cost-Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by otjsd Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Thank doodoo for your interjection of levity. It was a bit overdue. It is a sad comment on this human based civilization of ours that when someone steps out and leads he also becomes the target for all of the 'slings and arrows' from those who can not take responsibility for their own condition (I'm not pointing at any one in particular, it is self evident). Some people have trouble finding happiness in life regardless of their financial status.

I am not known on this site and yet I am very glad that I am allowed to watch and learn from those who have been around the block a few more times than I have with the IQD. Thanks to the OOM team for keeping this site sane because that is the tendency these days in our society...insanity, unfortunately.

Persistence yields results :cheers:
otjsd
otjsd

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

I hope Okie returns-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Terbo...you did right by Okie. The slamming of a man on his home turf is too much and emblematic of what is happening in this country. I agree 100% with your laying down the law. As the man says..."Nuff said!"
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Ministerb-Thankyou- Good to have you back- Haven't seen or heard from you in a long time- Everything ok, I hope? Welcome back!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum