Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE'S LATEST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE'S LATEST POST

+22
Blexum
mr_evans2u
Purpleskyz
TJHump
rocklady
Jayzze
renny123
cakelady
sunfox
7freemom
ROJO$
Jeancarlo
sandwedge
blinkster
jtkirk
dinarstar
Kevind53
readysetrv
rick152
dinardiva
happywelshguy
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OKIE'S LATEST POST Empty OKIE'S LATEST POST

Post by happywelshguy Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

I was saddened to here the comments about OKIE on Dinar Recaps.

Even though OKIE's information have been wrong (with good reasons and not being his fault) I have always respected him as an Upstanding Gentleman and an Outstanding Human Being, who have shown nothing but love and sincerity to his members and provided a wonderful service at absolutely No Charge to help them.

OKIE, deserves far, far,better than that and I for one support him and love him for what he has done

THANK YOU OKIE FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND BE BLESSED

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE'S LATEST POST Empty Re: OKIE'S LATEST POST

Post by dinardiva Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Any Dictator who does not care about his/her people is most certainly not truthful in any dealings and passes news that suit him/her to the world. The entire Middle East has been lied to and now they are extremely angry and want to see action that spells R-V.

It is not the intel that is incorrect it is the source and it comes from that country, namely IRAQ'S Leader(s).

Let us not blame OKIE or anyone else as this is nearing the finish line and the line is a little blurry due to the sunshine coming its way.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 pm

If the source is wrong then why rely on it. The source has been wrong every single time when it
comes to the RV happening.

Why would any person continue to rely on information that has been so clearly
unreliable. Albert Einstien Qoute --- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 pm

dinardiva wrote:Any Dictator who does not care about his/her people is most certainly not truthful in any dealings and passes news that suit him/her to the world. The entire Middle East has been lied to and now they are extremely angry and want to see action that spells R-V.

It is not the intel that is incorrect it is the source and it comes from that country, namely IRAQ'S Leader(s).

Let us not blame OKIE or anyone else as this is nearing the finish line and the line is a little blurry due to the sunshine coming its way.

I just like the way you said this...Thanks OKIE'S LATEST POST 1261280965

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

052676 wrote:If the source is wrong then why rely on it. The source has been wrong every single time when it
comes to the RV happening.

Why would any person continue to rely on information that has been so clearly
unreliable. Albert Einstien Qoute --- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

EXACTLY!!! Why would someone continue to "guarantee" the RV 100's and 100's and 100's of times, and be wrong every single time? If they were relying on "sources" which I truly doubt that's where the intel is coming from, but let's say that they really are getting this garbage that is wrong everytime from "sources", then how many times do you let these "sources" lie to you or mislead you or have the situation change before you stop posting it as the GOSPEL????? Especially when you have "for some insane" reason people that still believe the guarantees after years of being wrong? That's another mystery in and of it's self, but most people do need someone to follow no mattter the outcome or direction they are being led...

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 pm

readysetrv wrote:
EXACTLY!!! Why would someone continue to "guarantee" the RV 100's and 100's and 100's of times, and be wrong every single time? If they were relying on "sources" which I truly doubt that's where the intel is coming from, but let's say that they really are getting this garbage that is wrong everytime from "sources", then how many times do you let these "sources" lie to you or mislead you or have the situation change before you stop posting it as the GOSPEL????? Especially when you have "for some insane" reason people that still believe the guarantees after years of being wrong? That's another mystery in and of it's self, but most people do need someone to follow no mattter the outcome or direction they are being led...

First of all ... as you well know this IS Okie's house. You may like it or not, but that is the way it is. His site, his intel, his rules. You treat me like you do Okie in my house, and brother you are going out on your ear. If you don't like what he or his friends have to say, then don't read it. If you can't keep from reading it ... well then maybe you need to seek professional help.

As to your own "information," hundreds and hundreds and hundreds? Really? You would be lying would you ... oh no I'm sorry that's just an exaggeration isn't it? Hmm seems like your house is glass too ... might want to be careful with those stones.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Okay...Byee :(

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE'S LATEST POST Empty I agree 1000% with happywelshguy

Post by jtkirk Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 pm

I agree 1000% with happywelshguy!! Okie, you were the first messenger I followed and I'm still with you!!!
Hope to meet you and thank you in person after this is over!!!
Thank you for all you do!!!

bounce[/quote]

jtkirk

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Amen and AMEN.

I know there was another guru that reached out on another forum to OKIE and submitted a public apology. This is very good... very good steps of reconciliation.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John:34-35

There are things in this RV that we cannot control here. But we can control how we act or react.

OKIE please know that there are many prayers going up for you, bruddah. Thank you for all you do.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Some guys just gotta test the ice ... and sooner or later ....
OKIE'S LATEST POST Irt-110

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865  OKIE'S LATEST POST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 am

[quote="Kevind53"]
readysetrv wrote:

First of all ... as you well know this IS Okie's house. You may like it or not, but that is the way it is. His site, his intel, his rules. You treat me like you do Okie in my house, and brother you are going out on your ear. If you don't like what he or his friends have to say, then don't read it. If you can't keep from reading it ... well then maybe you need to seek professional help.

I haven't been on today, but what in the world did I miss? Looks to be some serious problems going on in this OOM family. I thought there are Christian values being followed here? I'm not seeing them right now, and that is why I ask: "What the heck happened here today?" Lighten up folks. Tomorrow is another day and stop beating each other up.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE'S LATEST POST Empty I agree 1000000 with

Post by Jeancarlo Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 am

I agree 10000000 with readyset RV.

Matthew 15:14
New International Version (NIV)
Leave them; they are blind guides.[a] If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

Jeancarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO$ Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am

Hey MOD's isn't it time to let Readysetrv and 052676 and jtkirk or is that jerk for short, anyhow, why don't these rude and disrespectful people take their friends go find their information somewhere else?

I personally am so sick of the evil these doubters and mockers spew, why does Okie and the team here allow these people to stay in Okie's house?

I believe that these people are here by the Grace shown by Okie and the gang here, I say Grace time is up and it's time to clean house, by letting those who don't appreciate or respect those who work so hard here and for so little, meaning ZERO, that is they can't be kind and understanding, then its time for them to go, jump, onto another site.

Why don't these people go join all the other haters and news hounds?

Go away, and share your fear and hatefulness elsewhere!

God bless all those who are here because of faith and belief in our Lord and His ability to deliver blessings, even when they don't appear to be manifest in this "World" at this very moment, does not mean that they don't exist!

The meaning of Faith is a strong belief in that which you cannot prove with your five senses, yet you know the Lord has delivered!

God Bless all those who believe, and remain faithful even when what we seek is not visible yet!
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 am

"Faith is substance of things hoped for but NOT YET seen... "

Perspectives do indeed cover the spectrum...

"... according to your faith, be it unto you..."

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Wisdom, Abundance and much more-- Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunfox Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 am

I agree with happywelshguy and if anyone in here has a problem with the info/intel perhaps they need to move on else where or better yet go find their own info/intel.

sunfox

Back to top Go down

Post by cakelady Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 am

THE HOSTS OF HE!!... ALL OF THEM have done everything they can to stop this RV! So Oakie has had a million minions working 24/7 trying to stop this great blessing from our Father in Heaven from coming to us and people are stupid enough to blame him for bad intel... DUH!!! NO ONE HAS A CLUE... the damage this RV is going to have on Satan's hold on all of our brothers and sisters. There a millions of GOOD GOD LOVING people getting lots of money with the intent of helping others all over the world. Remember...the Savior said... When you have done it unto the least of these... you have done it unto ME!

OAKIE... GOD bless you and all of the mod's who have worked so selfishly for all of us clueless idiots. You will be blessed and all of you are appreciated. Only God knows the battle that is being won this day over Satan and his hosts. THANK YOU! Denis

cakelady

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 am

i do not think that people really hate okie or blame him. I just feel that there are a lot of frustrated people out there who keep hoping and their dreams keep getting crushed. They are just reacting. You have to look at both sides i guess.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 am

sandwedge wrote:

I haven't been on today, but what in the world did I miss? Looks to be some serious problems going on in this OOM family. I thought there are Christian values being followed here? I'm not seeing them right now, and that is why I ask: "What the heck happened here today?" Lighten up folks. Tomorrow is another day and stop beating each other up.

Go RI/RV..

You missed all the fun, several people decided to attack Okie and Bulldog received what they asked for. A number of others spent the day just this side of bashing or baiting others tro bash for them ... fun, fun, fun .... not!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 am

okie meant well and at that time his info was good but you are dealing with malaki and did he not tell the arab leaders he would do it before the summit and pissed them off by not doing it. in believe we will never see the rv until malaki is gone for one simple reason he and iran do not want it and he is joined at the hip with iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 am

I really feel bad that the admins on this site go through so much to keep the peace in here. I appreciate all the info that we get in here and am praying for all of you that have to deal with this on a daily basis. If we all lost this site it would be like a power outage. Keep on keeping on and know that there are many in here that appreciate all of your efforts. Okie and Bulldog thanks for all you do!!! Mods thanks for all you do. I can't imagine how much goes into all of this on a daily basis. Know that you all have support from many of use regulars.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 am

cakelady said: "... worked so selfishly for all of us..."

I believe you intended to say SELFLESSLY, right Denis? Wink

I know, it's very early in the morning... Smile OKIE'S LATEST POST 1261280965
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE'S LATEST POST Empty Open the pearly gates!

Post by TJHump Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 am

This is my first and no doubt my last post on this forum.
First I want to say I hope everyone had a joyous Easter holiday and were able to spend time with their loved ones if able. I also want to thank all of our veterans for their sacrifice and service.
Now for the reality check!
I have been following Okie for almost a year now. I really do not understand the spell he seems to hold over his "flock". He is consistently wrong with his rush to be the first to call the RV. Yes, I understand that the intel providers are unreliable and have been incorrect again and again and again. Does it not occur to anyone that if you repeat bad info over and over that you might just start to question your "intel" providers? I don't think I have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times this RV has been going down tomorrow or maybe the next day, etc. It has become a standing joke that the pumping starts anew each and every week. You can read posts from yesterday and you might just as well be reading a post from last year.
I just read and I will quote "OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY THING THAT CONCERN'S ME IS---WHEN I GET TO
THE PEARLY GATES THERE WILL BE A FLASHING NEON LIGHT THAT SAY'S--NO
OKIES ALLOWED
".
Okie, I am afraid that may be a valid concern. I believe you are a major player in the never-ending emotional roller-coaster that we have been riding. Of course I can only speak for myself, but the stress was too much for me. I lost my house, my car, my wife and I just was released from a psychiatric hospital last week, (yes, I did seek professional help) in part because of my increasing level of stress over the repeated declarations of "It's done! Nuff said" or some other nonsense. Okie, I believe you (and the myriad of other so called Guru's out there) are causing pain and suffering on a large scale by your constant hyping of the imminent RV. I also have to address the insane rate quotes you come up with. $12.00 + is not possible imho.
I guess we will see who is right. If I am right and there is no RV this week, how about you pay my medical bills and maybe enough for a used car. If I am wrong and we have an RV in excess of $12.00 I will pay any charity of your choice $1,000,000, take you out to dinner, and offer my sincerest apologies in person.
I pray that just once you are correct sir. I wish you no ill will, I only hope you might think twice before you call the RV yet again.and blame it on those unreliable sources that you consistently quote.
go RV! OKIE'S LATEST POST 490529750

TJHump

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

BTW,

If we don't get our RV today we still have approx. 10 days.

Remember it took 10 days after Kuwait RVd their currency

to become effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 am

Respectfully spoken, strong disagreement, but respectful, IMO no problem with that. Maybe a theological issue, but this is neither the time and place for that.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

052676 wrote:BTW,

If we don't get our RV today we still have approx. 10 days.

Remember it took 10 days after Kuwait RVd their currency

to become effective.

Que TRB stage right ... before anyone get's their knickers twisted up ... we know, Kuwait did not RV, they RI'd ... to a certain degree it's a "You say toe-maa-toe, I say toe-mah-toe sort of thing. It's "real life" value changed suddenly and drastically, once downward and once back up ... technically an RI, but the average Joe or Jamal on the street didn't care what you called it, as long as they were able to exchange their toilet paper for money with a real value.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 am

i hope tj that you did not lose all that just from buying dinar.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 am

imho i think the problem is there are many people invested who do not have a clue about this long term investment. they read a favorable article and they believe hook line and sinker its true and when it does not happen they go crazy. if more people actualy did some research on ther own instead of reading the gurus they would have some sort of idea of what is really going on instead of bitiching about wrong intel
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am

I don't think ANYONE has a clue about this investment jayzee! Doing research on your own will get you zero. Listening to anyone the same. I feel terrible for the TJ's that have lost so much. If/when this does/doesn't happen only time will tell. This is not a gift from God. This is a financial investment dream. God will not push a button. A currency will change value or not. Getting all mad at any of the roos does no good and changes nothing. Anyone following this for awhile eventually puts the roos on ignore. They are teflon and nothing sticks so no point in saying anything as it does no good.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OKIE'S LATEST POST 2245507099OKIE'S LATEST POST 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:57 am

To TJHump. I'm sorry to hear about the losses you have suffered. Your post is well written, and I hope you don't get banned for what you wrote, because you are not wrong with what you have said. The manner in which you wrote is sincere and I am pretty certain touches the same thoughts of many here. Okie is not alone. There are many gurus that have created undo, constant, and what I feel is unnecessary stress in this investment.

Peace to you and all I can recommend is stay away from ALL these forums and take care of yourself at this point.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 am

purpleskyz the person who got me into this over two and a half yrs ago has lost his wife kids cars and house i warned him and tried to help him i even lent him money to pay the morgage on the house and found out later he used it to buy dinars. to some it is an obbsession sickness or greed. i bought x amount when i started and none since i feel comfortable in the investment but i reealize it is long term anyesd very risky but still very worth while and realize it might never happen or it could in a year or more yes you can study parts of this investment for instance the gov you now have a dictator with ties to iran which wants to keep iraq poor.what does this mean very simpleit will not happen as long as m is in power he does a great job installing and if he accepts erbil that means he shares power. no dictator shares power and without erbil no rv see what i mean
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

purpleskyz wrote:I don't think ANYONE has a clue about this investment jayzee! Doing research on your own will get you zero. Listening to anyone the same. I feel terrible for the TJ's that have lost so much. If/when this does/doesn't happen only time will tell. This is not a gift from God. This is a financial investment dream. God will not push a button. A currency will change value or not. Getting all mad at any of the roos does no good and changes nothing. Anyone following this for awhile eventually puts the roos on ignore. They are teflon and nothing sticks so no point in saying anything as it does no good.

Great, Great Post.. This sentence needs to read and understood by all: "This is not a gift from God. This is a financial invetsment. God will not push the button". So SPOT ON I can't begin to tell you. Many here need this to happen (self included), but I will not hold our God accountable for having any responsibilty for this RV to happen. It shames me that so many people are putting the outcome of this investment in God's hands. Ask the Lord for his stregnth to see you through this investment, and stregnth for all those that are invested in this debacle, but leave it at that. This investment is not in God's hands and is in no way, God's way.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 am

sandwedge wrote:
purpleskyz wrote:I don't think ANYONE has a clue about this investment jayzee! Doing research on your own will get you zero. Listening to anyone the same. I feel terrible for the TJ's that have lost so much. If/when this does/doesn't happen only time will tell. This is not a gift from God. This is a financial investment dream. God will not push a button. A currency will change value or not. Getting all mad at any of the roos does no good and changes nothing. Anyone following this for awhile eventually puts the roos on ignore. They are teflon and nothing sticks so no point in saying anything as it does no good.

Great, Great Post.. This sentence needs to read and understood by all: "This is not a gift from God. This is a financial invetsment. God will not push the button". So SPOT ON I can't begin to tell you. Many here need this to happen (self included), but I will not hold our God accountable for having any responsibilty for this RV to happen. It shames me that so many people are putting the outcome of this investment in God's hands. Ask the Lord for his stregnth to see you through this investment, and stregnth for all those that are invested in this debacle, but leave it at that. This investment is not in God's hands and is in no way, God's way.

Go RI/RV..

I agree !00% with this! Man controls this "financial investment", man is in control on whether or not we will profit from this.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 am

Wow, that's really going to bum out the people who keep claiming that God is "talking to them".
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 am

Jayzee.... that is awful about your friend.

The man that told me about this was so "into" this to the point that he actually told me that I should not pay my bills so that I could buy more dinar. Now this is a man that has many investments that are quite successful and is in fact one of the owners of the business that I manage for them. I could not believe how he was so addicted to this. I gave him alternative sites to observe so he could get his feet back on the ground and thankfully he saw the reality. But had I not bursted his dinar bubble I can only imagine that he would have lost much by now. He is involved with one of the mega churches here and that is where he became involved. That is another problem with this thing. No one wants to believe that they are getting duped by their church. sigh......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am

Great posts purpleskyz and so true. Very well said. I have friends who lost or are loosing all as well. When I bought mine I figured I bought enough to see me through for a long time and to leave a legacy to my family. I am happy with my amount. I also figured if it dosen't happen I have very pretty wall paper.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia41 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am

TJHUMP...of all the negtive posts here, yours compelled me to join this diatribe to give some very important suggestions...First of all, I understand your frustrations and that of others on all the sites, but that does not give you license to come to Okie's house seeking information and when it does not come to fruition, through no fault of Okie's, you have no right to come against him as you and others have done...My suggestion,,,STAY OUT OF HIS HOUSE...STOP READING HIS POSTS....Okie is not the cause of all your calamities, all that is YOUR fault...YOU allowed yourself to become stressed to the point that you lost house, car, wife and ended up in a psychiatric hospital...I have the feeling based on your inability to cope with life that all of these things would have happened to you even if there was no RV in question...My suggestion, get off the computer and get on your knees and spend some time with God who is the only ONE who can give you the peace that you need...I know I have come down on you with a sledge hammer, but I am tired of all the naysayers begging for information, asking the same questions again and again, then slamming those who bring information AND, when you slam Okie, I really take offense because I just happen to believe his report...You see, I know the works of the enemy to endeavor to defeat the plan of God...Instead of doubting Okie, how about lining up with him and begin to decree and declare in the name of Jesus, the message that he brings regarding the RV...?Well, enuff said...

Marcia41

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am

Marcia41- Words well spoken!! Thankyou 4 the support!!Very Happy :cheers: :!:- He also has been banned for life because of his negativity and degrading of Okie in his house-:!:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 am

Whoa Marcia!!!!!

Now who is negative???

and how very Christian of you to act as TJ's "sledgehammer"!!!!

we can all sleep better tonight knowing that you are such a kind and caring person. WOW!!!!!!!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 am

I actually have to feel sorry for Oakie........whoever is giving him his information is either misinformed or is doing it on purpose to hurt him. I do believe that he is giving us the information he believes to be true about the RV. We get disappointed when it doesn't happen, but I imagine he wants to pull his hair out when it doesn't happen as well. Imagine if every time you put something out after being told by someone you trust only to have it not come true "again". If it were me, I would just wait for it to happen and then ten seconds later declare it.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 am

terbo with all due respect..... oh forget it.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am

I did not see anything negative about her post- She has spoken the truth of what people should and should not do in Okie's house- I have heard others say alot worse, with no regret or feeling at all where Okie is concerned,and Bulldog included-:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 am

purpleskyz wrote:Whoa Marcia!!!!!

Now who is negative???

and how very Christian of you to act as TJ's "sledgehammer"!!!!

we can all sleep better tonight knowing that you are such a kind and caring person. WOW!!!!!!!!!

Like TJ wasn't down enough with his/her open admissionof all that has been lost in his or her life, he/she now has the solice of a brow beating by Marcia. These are the things that God oversses, not an RV. People say, "watch what you say". I recommend Marcia re-read her post and ask herself, "was that really necessary?". I mean really?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargary Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 am

For all of you who seem to think that you have to be negative when something does not happen in "your time frame"-- take a chill pill, relax and let the folks who really do something for us work.

You pay nothing for this information, yet you want to act like it is yours alone.

Go get em OAKIE--let's find out who holds the coveted RV this time.

dinargary

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 am

terbo56 wrote:I did not see anything negative about her post- She has spoken the truth of what people should and should not do in Okie's house- I have heard others say alot worse, with no regret or feeling at all where Okie is concerned,and Bulldog included-:?:

Nothing negative in her post? Really... No disrespect, but I read it 3-times and am flabergasted that an open admission by TJ needed a response this extreme.. Maybe its just me this frustrated Tuesday morning.

Gi R/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 am

terbo..... but I thought the rules applied to ALL members of which TJ would be included. How does being overtly mean to a member apply then? Is this a selective truth then? heavy sigh......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 am

A case of beer always works for me. Really gets the tension down. Of course I don't drink as much as aksafeone, terbo56, jayzze or prosetian...but I'm close.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

Apparently she feels like alot of the rest of us do,Another,'Woe is me'outlook- Nobody twisted his arm to buy dinar that eventually tore up his family,and life-This is exactly what happens when people don't have their priorities straight, or spend money they really don't have,but when they end up in a mess,actually have nobody to blame but themselves- It sounds very harsh, but that's how some of us feel-:bball:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am

All in ALL, we don't want downers or neggies on site anymore- Sorry, but that is the way it is going to be from now on-Most of us here have experienced good, bad and nasty rhetoric that is not going to be put up with- If you have any questions pertaining to the Mods, or Admins actions, maybe a pm. to Miske AJ, or Sambo will get to the point that you are looking for-The end result Will be the same-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am

Well I feel very bad for those types.

I guess it must be because when you say that you demand respect from all here to all here it should include all. Being hurtful to someone so down sure serves no one. Maybe it is just me but that is just mean.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia41 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 am

To all of you who disagree with me, that's fine...if I could not take the heat, I would stay out of the kitchen...Yes, I become quite disturbed when people blame others for their problems in life and especially in this RV world....the question was asked what or who gave me the right to say what I said in the manner in which I said it...it's simple, I have just as much right to speak my peace as you do...if you have enough nerve to come in here and say whatever you want to say about a man in his own house, you deserve what you get...Oakie has never said an unkind word to anyone, neither has he spoken to defend himself...and just as you did not like what I said, I detest all the negative stuff I hear when people try to blame their circumstances on the man or the intel gatherers who do their best to bring you/us something to help us on the journey...to those of you who understand my position, who stand in agreement and have not backed down, we know the tricks of the enemy so let us pray, support our leaders and wait patiently for this blessing to come to fruition...

Marcia41

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum