Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

+38
ruthie23
Luvnmt
dinarstar
Blexum
Big Bish
doodoo
peedo58
hester38
DevaronDLH
HeadNotTheTail
GoodGosh
a2jmarkman
BEACHSNAKE98
tnbulldog
SEBtopdog
tje
Jayzze
brainerd
All
Kevind53
Horizon
dlusk1414
epptrade
LookingAtTheHeavens
mmaster
bigal66
papalove
Terbo56
Austin-Powers for PM
az-tex
stevejss1
sandwedge
imabeliever
mabysomeday
enb
mustlovedogs
outback7
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by All Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

KevinD53
How many are on this site? To my knowledge, zero. Yes, some advertise on this site, Miske is not Bill gates, so she can not pay for all this out of her pockets, and I can guarantee you it's not cheap. However no one on staff here, nor any of the intel providers here are affiliated in any way with the dealers. To imply anything else is a lie, plain and simple, so let's stop.

All, if you want to underwrite this site, I am sure something could be arranged. I am sure the total costs including bandwidth can't be much more than 4 or 5 hundred a month ... certainly no higher than $1000. Probably, most likely, I think ... You could probably get a whole column on the side as a big fat thank you! [/quote]

Kevin, my mistake, I thought these banners were from Dinar Dealers. ZERO ? Buy A Little Dinar, Dinar Depot and Dinar Banker are just the ones on this page and are probably not in the business of selling Dinar, and the promo code OkieOilMan doesn't make anyone money....Never said anything about staff or intel providers getting paid. So I guess these three sites banner ads and promo code commissions don't cover the 4 or 5 hundred a month? Just sayin javascript:emoticonp('STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 949729897')

Last edited by All on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

All

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty WHERE IS THIS? REALLY!

Post by BEACHSNAKE98 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm

WHY DO WE KEEP GETTING THESE NOTICES THAT IT IS DONE. THERE HAS YET TO BE ANY CONFIRMATION(WHICH SHOULD BE DONE PRIOR TO THE POST). THESE FALSE NOTIFICATIONS DO NOTHING BUT INCREASE THE GENERAL DOUBT OF ANY SUBSEQUENT NEWS. IT'S ALWAYS EASY TO SAY IT WAS DELAYED DUE TO "YADA, YADA, AND YADA" AND DOES NOTHING TO ALLOW THE READER TO HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE IN SUBSEQUENT NEWS. PLEASE GIVE US A LITTLE CREDIT FOR HAVING SOME COMMON SENSE. SOME OF THESE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN AS STATEMENTS CREATED WITH A LACK OF CONSIDERATION FOR THE READERS. MAKE SOME STATEMENTS THAT CAN BE SHONE TO CONTAIN SOME CREDIBILITY AND MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO BUILD ON. CRYING "WOLF" SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK SOON LOSES IT IMPACT WITHOUT EVEN A "HOWL" TO DIGNIFY THE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE EFFORTS TO KEEP US AHEAD OF THE GAME IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, BUT THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ACCOUNTIBILITY IN THE END.

BEACHSNAKE98

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty Re: STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by a2jmarkman Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I totally agree
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty Re: STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

BEACHSNAKE98 wrote:WHY DO WE KEEP GETTING THESE NOTICES THAT IT IS DONE. THERE HAS YET TO BE ANY CONFIRMATION(WHICH SHOULD BE DONE PRIOR TO THE POST). THESE FALSE NOTIFICATIONS DO NOTHING BUT INCREASE THE GENERAL DOUBT OF ANY SUBSEQUENT NEWS. IT'S ALWAYS EASY TO SAY IT WAS DELAYED DUE TO "YADA, YADA, AND YADA" AND DOES NOTHING TO ALLOW THE READER TO HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE IN SUBSEQUENT NEWS. PLEASE GIVE US A LITTLE CREDIT FOR HAVING SOME COMMON SENSE. SOME OF THESE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN AS STATEMENTS CREATED WITH A LACK OF CONSIDERATION FOR THE READERS. MAKE SOME STATEMENTS THAT CAN BE SHONE TO CONTAIN SOME CREDIBILITY AND MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO BUILD ON. CRYING "WOLF" SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK SOON LOSES IT IMPACT WITHOUT EVEN A "HOWL" TO DIGNIFY THE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE EFFORTS TO KEEP US AHEAD OF THE GAME IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, BUT THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ACCOUNTIBILITY IN THE END.

Yes, yes and more yes's to all the above. Great post, please post more often.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

sandwedge wrote:
punisher wrote:If i say the rv is done and over i better dang well better be 100% positive before i proclaim it. Otherwise there is an agenda at work here! !!

I agree with what you are saying, but isn't this exactly what Bulldog and Okie have done several times recently. We won't mention how many times in 2011.

Go RI/RV..

...then you know exactly who i am talking about Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by BEACHSNAKE98 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 pm

I DO RECALL OAKIE SAYING SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT THAT HE WOULD NOT POST ANYTHING FURTHER UNTIL THIS WENT DOWN. HE IS NOT TOTALLY TO BLAME FOR THIS. THERE MUST HAVE BEEN 3-4 OTHERS LAST NIGHT CLAIMING THIS HAD COME TO FRUITION. MY STATEMENTS WERE MORE TUNED TO THE GENERAL INFO SPEWED FORTH BY SO MANY OF THE "GURUS?". I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ALONG THE LINES OF AN "AGENDA" TO SATISFY. THANKS.

BEACHSNAKE98

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:06 pm

mustlovedogs wrote:Amen brother! Tell it like it is. If you go into the chat and try and bring out salient reasonable points to the people you are kicked out for doubting the gurus here. A mod in the room yesterday specifically said that any doubters would be kicked. I watched her kick some.

It is not a chat room for open minded people who think for themselves. One mod (I think we know who she is) is a whip toting angry person as far as I can tell and uses the chat room to abuse people.

And today I was kicked for pointing out information that is true, yet opposite in agreement to Papajack. One post and no dialogue about what I questioned.

For all the praising Jesus that goes on in the chat room and all over this site I don't see any resemblance to what Jesus taught so long ago. It has me wondering if there isn't another agenda going on here.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by All Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm

punisher wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
punisher wrote:The proof is no rv has taken place after being 100% called. Is that not proof enough? !?

What are you talking about? How in the world does that prove they are doing it to pump up Dinar sales? Wow!

If i want to be right about something i make sure im correct before i go opening my mouth...as simple as that.

Btw, sales of the dinar go up each time we have an "rv".

If you are correct before you opened your mouth, and the sales of the dinar go up each time we have an "rv", just exactly how many "rv's" have we had??? Or do you mean "rv" announcements??? Which we all know are in the double digits lol

All

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Danger- THIN ICE-Treat others the way you want to be treated- This is a warning,and there will be no picking arguments-Failure to heed this warning WILL result in a time out-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOWOOOOOOO GO Tony Stewart GO RV GO WOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOOOOOO wreckless
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Terbo56 - I would quit this lousy non paying thankless job and find something more fulfilling that brings you joy and peace and love. It is my empathic perception that the level of disenchantment rises exponentially each time the RV is called and the hype is continuing now at a 7 days a week rate.

I can appreciate the overwhelming work the mods have in the oversight of this forum and chat room and I can with all my heart say to you God Bless You for your commitment.

Yet I think that the pressure in the cooker is way past the red mark at this point.

Respectfully,
GG
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

punisher wrote:Sorry to say but certain people are pumping this and on purpose that it is so in your face. I dont know if it's to meet a certain quota but that looks like what is being done here. Sorry...it might not be the most popular thing to say but there i said it. Either some are crazy out their minds or there is an agenda going on here...you decide which.
Keep an eye on the arab summit.

Thanks for telling the truth, its not like we do not know this, and it must at some time become obvious to all. None of us have any doubt the Dinar will RV,
we don't know when and I think the gurus don't know anymore then any of us.
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2359006407 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 3091836158 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 761671673
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

DevaronDLH- Thankyou for that-And, yes it WILL RV sooner than later!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

terbo56 wrote:DevaronDLH- Thankyou for that-And, yes it WILL RV sooner than later!!Very Happy

Sooner than later sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm

You got that right!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hester38 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Punisher i like what you have said !!!!!! for once a mod saying the truth what we all feel!!!!

hester38

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Empty RE: STILL NO RV

Post by peedo58 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

TOTALLY AGREE. ATTACHED LINK REFERS EXACTLY TO WHAT BEACHSNAKE98 IS REFERRING TO IE: 6 AND 79 MINUTE MARKS. THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE IS TO EDUCATE YOURSELF - FOOL ME ONCE - SHAME ON YOU ........ FOOL ME TWICE - SHAME ON ME!!

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6765-17-65-6717-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6730-17-65-67-17-65-67601155029-17-65-67;0Mzg1MTEzMjA=1

peedo58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

hester38 wrote:Punisher i like what you have said !!!!!! for once a mod saying the truth what we all feel!!!!

I say it like i see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 pm

tnbulldog wrote:Soooooo let me see. It's OK to bash someone that doubts after repeated RV calls, BUT not OK to bash the ones that are consistently wrong when they call it. OoooKkkkk I see how this works.

No, you don't see how it works. It's not OK to bash period. Yes, some stepped over the line, and not to excuse it, but until you have walked a mile in their shoes .... As Mods we deal with complaints and griping all day long, no matter what you say or do, you get complaints, ask anyone who has moderated on a large site. So yea, at times we say things we might not under normal circumstances ... and even regret later, but then again we are human.

I'm guessing, but if you are referring to the responses I think you are, then you are definitely out of line. The poster to which they were referring made some patently false accusations, ones we have dealt with time and again here. So let's ease up and cut some people a little slack OK? Lord knows we mods sure have cut some a lot of slack of late.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:15 pm

All wrote:
Kevin, my mistake, I thought these banners were from Dinar Dealers. ZERO ? Buy A Little Dinar, Dinar Depot and Dinar Banker are just the ones on this page and are probably not in the business of selling Dinar, and the promo code OkieOilMan doesn't make anyone money....Never said anything about staff or intel providers getting paid. So I guess these three sites banner ads and promo code commissions don't cover the 4 or 5 hundred a month? Just sayin javascript:emoticonp('STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 949729897')

They pay for advertising, period. They do not run the site, nor do the staff members on the site work for them. We have over 20,000 members signed up, and on the average have between 350 and 450 people browsing the forums at any one time, and at times over 1000 people in chat. Guess what all that takes bandwidth, lots of bandwidth, and that is expensive.

You implied very strongly that there was some sort of payola thing going on, and that we got kickbacks for promoting sales through hype.That is patently false, and unless you can prove otherwise I suggest you back off. In fact IMO, you owe Miske an apology for impugning her and her site.

I said it before, if you find the advertising objectionable, I am sure you could work out some sort of sponsorship arrangement with Miske. I'm pretty sure she would be glad to discuss it with you. But if you are not willing to put up ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 pm

I do believe that everyone is more than ready for this to be over with whatever circumstance they may be going through. Times are definitely hard right now with all the high prices. I believe sometimes people say things to vent, but may cross the line just alittle. It really is refreshing to hear Punisher say it like it is.. I am not bashing any mod here because I am sure you see a lot of negativism, but I feel that it is ok to vent just alittle when things are said over and over again and peoples emotions are involved.

My 2 cents...

Thanks for all you do..

❤
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Dlusk1414- Punisher has always been upfront,just like me- And trust me, we'll all be dang glad when this is all over with-It has been grueling to say the least-STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 1499845164 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 1499845164 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 949729897

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks guys. I think overall there are a great group of people on this site. Hang in there folks...there is an end game and it seems near.

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:46 pm

dinarling would have plenty of negative things to say over our most recent blessing me the most negative thing I can say is
-

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 pm

terbo56 wrote:Dlusk1414- Punisher has always been upfront,just like me- And trust me, we'll all be dang glad when this is all over with-It has been grueling to say the least-STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 1499845164 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 1499845164 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 949729897

God Bless.. Thats for sure... Laughing Laughing Laughing
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

This comes from the Currency Newshound
website. An exchange rate of the new to old of 1:1000 and running the
currencies "in parallel" says lop in my book. I don't feel that's being
negative as much as I consider it being an honest educated opinion.
Here's part of the article I'm talking about:

The Central Bank
of Iraq has agreed with the Economic Committee of the Iraqi Parliament
to introduce the new banknotes in September 2012, which will be used in
parallel with the current banknotes for a year. The CBI will completely
withdraw the old banknotes by September 2013.
Abdul-Hussein Abtan,
Economic Committee Member of Parliament in Baghdad “The process of
removing zeros from the currency will contribute to dealing better with
inflation, facilitate economic cooperation with international banks and
reduce the differences in [standards of] living in society,”
Abtan
explained. Mahma Khalil, another Member of the Iraqi Parliament and
official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has
been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after
a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al
Shibibi.
“According to the agreements, the new bill will be
printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and
in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and
would not have a negative impact on the market,” explained MP Khalil. He
added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones
would be 1:1,000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:58 pm

I wonder how much IQD was sold over the weekend? I keep thinking about the motivation that would push anyone to share false information on these blogs and the only thing that I can come up with is to sell IQD......if the currency traders don't trade currency they don't make a living. It's very much like stock brokers and a flat stock market......as much as I want and desperately need the RV, I find it hard to believe that anyone including Okie would have prior knowledge of it and have an opportunity to load the barn with dinar. I want Okie to be right and I want Sweet Queen to call the RV but, I'm slowly but surely loosing faith...Peace

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

I guess we will soon find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 pm

You aren't alone BB. Now on recaps it's all the negative "don't think it will happen soon" stuff. If this doesn't come off like they said it has, then I for one think it's all b.s. I've been in this since 2005 and have heard everything. But, this last year has been all false alarms.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Just take it with a grain of salt, oh,say,STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 3973136183 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 3973136183 about the size of an Edsel, and you'll be just fine-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Two Edsel's parked out on Route 66 in Seligman AZ,one pink one yellow Smile

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

I love those old EDSELS- They just came out way ahead of their time-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 am

i hate to say this i do not think there will be an rv until malki is gone he is a master of excuses and stlling
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 am

jayzze wrote:i hate to say this i do not think there will be an rv until malki is gone he is a master of excuses and stlling

So you think he has the clout to stall this even with the ARAB SUMMIT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvnmt Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am

Big Bish wrote:I wonder how much IQD was sold over the weekend? I keep thinking about the motivation that would push anyone to share false information on these blogs and the only thing that I can come up with is to sell IQD......if the currency traders don't trade currency they don't make a living. It's very much like stock brokers and a flat stock market......as much as I want and desperately need the RV, I find it hard to believe that anyone including Okie would have prior knowledge of it and have an opportunity to load the barn with dinar. I want Okie to be right and I want Sweet Queen to call the RV but, I'm slowly but surely loosing faith...Peace

I hate to admit it but I am beginning to wonder it the RV will ever happen. I am losing confidence in any of the "gurus" at a rather rapid pace! I am leaning toward the idea the the dinar might very well RV someday but I have serious doubts that anyone aside from possibly a few Iraqi officials has any clue when it will happen. When I hear it week after week that "this is our week" or "it has happened" and it has not happened and it was not our week . . . . . well, let's just say I am getting rather tired of the whole ordeal. I know someone is gonna ask why I come to this site and other similar sites. Answer is lately it's more for the entertainment - the wild stories than anything else. I have NO idea who to believe at this point. I like to think the best of the many "gurus" and hope they have simply been fed wrong intel which they in turn report but after a certain amount of time . . . . . .well. . . . .in my book it make them look bad. Nuff said!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750
Luvnmt
Luvnmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 am

Luvnmt wrote:
Big Bish wrote:I wonder how much IQD was sold over the weekend? I keep thinking about the motivation that would push anyone to share false information on these blogs and the only thing that I can come up with is to sell IQD......if the currency traders don't trade currency they don't make a living. It's very much like stock brokers and a flat stock market......as much as I want and desperately need the RV, I find it hard to believe that anyone including Okie would have prior knowledge of it and have an opportunity to load the barn with dinar. I want Okie to be right and I want Sweet Queen to call the RV but, I'm slowly but surely loosing faith...Peace

I hate to admit it but I am beginning to wonder it the RV will ever happen. I am losing confidence in any of the "gurus" at a rather rapid pace! I am leaning toward the idea the the dinar might very well RV someday but I have serious doubts that anyone aside from possibly a few Iraqi officials has any clue when it will happen. When I hear it week after week that "this is our week" or "it has happened" and it has not happened and it was not our week . . . . . well, let's just say I am getting rather tired of the whole ordeal. I know someone is gonna ask why I come to this site and other similar sites. Answer is lately it's more for the entertainment - the wild stories than anything else. I have NO idea who to believe at this point. I like to think the best of the many "gurus" and hope they have simply been fed wrong intel which they in turn report but after a certain amount of time . . . . . .well. . . . .in my book it make them look bad. Nuff said!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750 STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 490529750

Believe AJ...

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 am

If a comment is made that says it wont rv this week or by this weekend it is not negative. It may be based on some facts.

Erbil has to pass first before the rv will take place. Must have the National Meeting first.

Its coming soon, Iraq will not want to attend the Arab Summit with worthless money!

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 am

If you belong to a club and they are having a meeting at the Ritz Carlton, would you attend the meeting dressed in old torn blue jeans with dirty and worn tennis shoes. The answer is no.

Iraq is preparing to dress appropriately for the Arab Summit with currency that has decent value.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 am

Why? Iraq have a stable currency, and have maintained it for years now. Quite a feat really.

I am sure they are preparing to do something, but those who are misguided enough or blind enough to honestly believe that this could revalue at fantastical rates this year, really have no idea about economics.

Apart from Ebril, the HCL and the budget not being in place, they still haven't got a fully formed government.

Shabibi has said countless times, he will do nothing with the currency until they have.

For what ever reasons the Gurus are still winding everyone up like energizer bunnies for I have now lost interest in, suffice to say, that I honestly hope that they have the decency to either apologize or step away, and let the truth speak for itself.

And there is no need to ban me, this is my parting shot, it used to be quite funny in here, now it is just really sad. The chatroom is like some kind of weird club/church, with zero tolerance to opinions that in any real world home would be heard and debated sensibly without gestapo like tatics and bad manners. For me it has been an insight into the power of using God's name in vain, and proof that love is truly blind Rolling Eyes
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 am

Hey Ruthie, your so right about everything, especially chat... It's horrible over there!!! I'm thinking about taking a break as well as this isn't going to happen till September according to Iraq...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 am

Ruthie,

So are right on about all you say.

Back to top Go down

Post by tourman60 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 am

How much egg on the face does Okie have now? He is working on his 3rd dozen I believe. Along with johnnywg, and his minions, the egg supply in this country could run dry! Then we have the other side of things. MED and his minions who read and post articles out of IRAQ that are dry as toast to read and most of the time you cant make heads or tails of what the heck they are talking about. Its all a crap shoot and the house has the odds. WE SHALL SEE!!!!

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

ruthie23 wrote:Why? Iraq have a stable currency, and have maintained it for years now. Quite a feat really.

I am sure they are preparing to do something, but those who are misguided enough or blind enough to honestly believe that this could revalue at fantastical rates this year, really have no idea about economics.

Apart from Ebril, the HCL and the budget not being in place, they still haven't got a fully formed government.

Shabibi has said countless times, he will do nothing with the currency until they have.

For what ever reasons the Gurus are still winding everyone up like energizer bunnies for I have now lost interest in, suffice to say, that I honestly hope that they have the decency to either apologize or step away, and let the truth speak for itself.

And there is no need to ban me, this is my parting shot, it used to be quite funny in here, now it is just really sad. The chatroom is like some kind of weird club/church, with zero tolerance to opinions that in any real world home would be heard and debated sensibly without gestapo like tatics and bad manners. For me it has been an insight into the power of using God's name in vain, and proof that love is truly blind Rolling Eyes

A fantastical rate to me at this point is .86 or a dollar...JUST GET IT DONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 am

It's hard not to say ditto or amen guys.......... and gals.................

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 am

Well I hate to be the bearer of negative news, but according to BD75 from chat last night regarding the RV -

Bulldog75: BISHOP; ITS IN OUR MINDS.

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 pm

doodoo wrote:Well I hate to be the bearer of negative news, but according to BD75 from chat last night regarding the RV -

What is in our minds? That the rv is FAKE? lmao Please explain...

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

punisher wrote:
doodoo wrote:Well I hate to be the bearer of negative news, but according to BD75 from chat last night regarding the RV -
What is in our minds? That the rv is FAKE? STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 3973136183 Please explain...

I cannot pretend to interpret what's in BD's mind, I only posted his quote from chat. Perhaps you need more to understand what he was saying.

Bishop28 to Bulldog75: Do you think today is the day for this to happen
Bulldog75: BISHOP; EVERY DAY IS FRIDAY, CHRISTMAS AND RV.
jnorm to Awesome777: Loved hearing you on the call tonight!! Great info!
Bulldog75: JNMORM; WE HAD FUN!!!!!
Bishop28 to Bulldog75: So I guess that's a no. We will just keep waiting
Bulldog75: BISHOP; ITS IN OUR MINDS. WE MANIFEST WHAT WE THINK.

That any clearer, punisher?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Sounds like smoke to me- Somethin' is up, and nobody is talkin'- I think we are closer than we have ever been- Now someone shoot me in the foot because-y'all don't agree-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Okay terbo, you asked for it

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2Q==

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 pm

I did see this coming-Great!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 pm

doodoo wrote:Okay terbo, you asked for it

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK - Page 2 2Q==
HEY DOODOO GOT ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE IT LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum