Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

+38
ruthie23
Luvnmt
dinarstar
Blexum
Big Bish
doodoo
peedo58
hester38
DevaronDLH
HeadNotTheTail
GoodGosh
a2jmarkman
BEACHSNAKE98
tnbulldog
SEBtopdog
tje
Jayzze
brainerd
All
Kevind53
Horizon
dlusk1414
epptrade
LookingAtTheHeavens
mmaster
bigal66
papalove
Terbo56
Austin-Powers for PM
az-tex
stevejss1
sandwedge
imabeliever
mabysomeday
enb
mustlovedogs
outback7
42 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Empty STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by outback7 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Just dropped in to bring some sanity to worried people with all the so called "its done' "RV annouced" etc. I do appreciate the time that intel providers bring us, but this latest rash of irresponsible statements that this is done, from many of the gurus from many of the sights is appalling. Guru's saying its all over the news.....(I must be blind.) Its not on the news. No change on the CBI, No change on the bank screens, no change on XE or any other exchange sights. Mods and Guru's dont bash me, you be more responsible on how and what you tell the great people on this sight or any other sight. If you go to the IQD team sight they clearly map out Iraq's progress with the RV with documents and facts to back it up. Not rumor, or he said, she said, or this source said, or this source is so high up you need oxygen.....PLEASE!! Just facts. You will be comforted if you go to the IQD team chat last night and read carefully everything they shared.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Empty Re: STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by mustlovedogs Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Amen brother! Tell it like it is. If you go into the chat and try and bring out salient reasonable points to the people you are kicked out for doubting the gurus here. A mod in the room yesterday specifically said that any doubters would be kicked. I watched her kick some.

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Empty Re: STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by enb Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 pm

I was amazed at the comment "rats in the house". What's that got to do with me cashing in my dinar? I don't care if somebody over the pond somewhere is crooked or corrupt. If it has RV'd, then it has RV'd. Let's go Cash-in! But, these guru's have a reputation of not telling the truth and their at it again. I really want to believe them, but its just too hard.

enb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

There is an agenda here with the calling of this so early.

The arab summit is what to keep your eye on.

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Pray do tell.....many of us would like to know what the agenda is in calling this.
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Stop_t10
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 pm

outback7 wrote:Pray do tell.....many of us would like to know what the agenda is in calling this.

Me too!!

"rats in the barn" ????

imabeliever

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

punisher wrote:There is an agenda here with the calling of this so early.

Besides selling Dinar and "On Reserves", I'd like to know what the agenda is as well Punisher. Please share.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

IMO Not only that Punisher it is the National Meeting before the Arab Summit that holds ALL the cards. IMO nothing is more important. No meetings no Government, no Erbil, no HCL no 140 no nothing... NO RV until these things are done and hopefully we will see the meeting this week and they will finsh up with an RV and if not a Kurd forced government and currency change and then an RV. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

sandwedge wrote:
punisher wrote:There is an agenda here with the calling of this so early.

Besides selling Dinar and "On Reserves", I'd like to know what the agenda is as well Punisher. Please share.

Go RI/RV..

Agreed...

It is ALWAYS something... now it's "rats in the barn" ???

I have some beach front property for sell in New Mexico, too... :shock: Wink Suspect Rolling Eyes :pale:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Well, let's see what this week brings. Let's not prejudge things right off the bat. Just as much as I hate the "It's RV'd" and "Cash out Tomorrow" statements, I also don't feel that the "It's not going to happen this week/month/year" are just as damaging as we are all here to support each other and lift each of us up.

Yes, let's stay grounded, but let's also have some hope and belief that we will all be off this roller coaster very soon.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Sorry to say but certain people are pumping this and on purpose that it is so in your face. I dont know if it's to meet a certain quota but that looks like what is being done here. Sorry...it might not be the most popular thing to say but there i said it. Either some are crazy out their minds or there is an agenda going on here...you decide which.

Keep an eye on the arab summit.

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

punisher wrote:Sorry to say but certain people are pumping this and on purpose that it is so in your face. I dont know if it's to meet a certain quota but that looks like what is being done here. Sorry...it might not be the most popular thing to say but there i said it. Either some are crazy out their minds or there is an agenda going on here...you decide which.

Keep an eye on the arab summit.

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Punisher- That's how I see it, too-Some of these people are fos-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Some things are just in your face that you can be blind and still see it.

Good thing is i believe with all my heart we are close to an end. The end of march should produce results. But even if we have to wait until june or September then so be it.

Come rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by papalove Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm

From i have heard for many many many years now that is not going to be an event to go over the air waves here in america. But we should know we are very close and things are moving faster then we thought they would move. There are to many people (or countrys) that have there hand in this and they are pushing this along. and i feel should be done real soon i will not give a date but i do know it will be sooner then later. AMEN

papalove

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:00 pm

My crystal ball is smashed, so I would not know- How's that for intel?Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 pm

I am just curious. who has the evidence of the "gurus" pumping this for profit in dinar sales. I would like to see it. I get just as discusted as everyone when all we here is "it is happening tomorrow, or it is happened it is done" but I do not think that is said to sell dinar for their profit. Show me some undeniable proof please.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Won't be evidence since its not true.STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 1261280965 bigal66

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

If i say the rv is done and over i better dang well better be 100% positive before i proclaim it. Otherwise there is an agenda at work here! !!

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

bigal66 wrote:I am just curious. who has the evidence of the "gurus" pumping this for profit in dinar sales. I would like to see it. I get just as discusted as everyone when all we here is "it is happening tomorrow, or it is happened it is done" but I do not think that is said to sell dinar for their profit. Show me some undeniable proof please.

Seriously. I keep seeing people ask for proof from the intel providers, yet offer no proof for the accusations they make about the messengers. Lets not be hypocritical now.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 pm

The proof is no rv has taken place after being 100% called. Is that not proof enough? !?

Back to top Go down

Post by epptrade Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 pm

hmm... Kinda makes one wonder if there are our own government misinformation agents
parading in these forums as the so called 'gurus'.

crap

epptrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

I think that has crossed my mind a time, or 2-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

punisher wrote:The proof is no rv has taken place after being 100% called. Is that not proof enough? !?

What are you talking about? How in the world does that prove they are doing it to pump up Dinar sales? Wow!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Ouch!scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 pm

They are pumping something... scratch
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 pm

It WILL come out in the wash,if it isn't stained too bad-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I believe it is fixing to happen. No one has said exactly when. It is there from what I have read, but it will show up when it is ready. Things happen and then it has to process. Don't give up hope! There is too many people on the same page and the intel coming from Iraq....just because we can't see it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Believe, Think Positive, and let things take place.....

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm

We KNOW it is going to happen-Just some of the others don't know OR believe that- Oh, well:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:19 pm

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Oddbal10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

That was not directed at me, I hope-lol!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Nah ... all our smiling sunny faced friends who have such a positive outlook ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865  STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 pm

scratch No, seriously,Was it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 pm

No seriously not at you ... at others

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok, just surprised me is all-:cheers: STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Empty STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK

Post by All Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 pm

bigal66 wrote:I am just curious. who has the evidence of the "gurus" pumping this for profit in dinar sales. I would like to see it. I get just as discusted as everyone when all we here is "it is happening tomorrow, or it is happened it is done" but I do not think that is said to sell dinar for their profit. Show me some undeniable proof please.

Take a look at every dinar chat site.....how many dinar dealers are on this site....the very words soon, very soon, imminent, tonight, tomorrow is always put into most posts, that in itself makes people buy more dinar or do reserves. Do you actually think the sites don't make money from these dinar dealer banners or commission on each sale using a promo code??? That's what pumping is all about, the site makes more money and the dealers do too. How much profit do you think the dealer will make after the RV??? Just sayin

All

Back to top Go down

Post by brainerd Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

I strongly agree with bigal66 and All. Pump it up and sell more dinar....

brainerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Let's TRY to keep a positive outlook, shall we? Thanks-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm

did you really believe it would rv at 12 plus this week comon it will when everything that the powers to be want to and believe me this is for the big boys and us minows are along for the ride keep the faithit will happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, there you go again. I didn't say I wasn't interested in proof of intel. I was asking for proof that the gurus are pumping and they are getting a kick back. Boy or boy. You guys are really negative. I only ask for info and you bash me for THAT.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by tje Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Will someone who is constantly praising and thanking Okie please tell me what he has done in the last year to make you believe one thing that comes out of his chats?

tje

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

All wrote:

Take a look at every dinar chat site.....how many dinar dealers are on this site....the very words soon, very soon, imminent, tonight, tomorrow is always put into most posts, that in itself makes people buy more dinar or do reserves. Do you actually think the sites don't make money from these dinar dealer banners or commission on each sale using a promo code??? That's what pumping is all about, the site makes more money and the dealers do too. How much profit do you think the dealer will make after the RV??? Just sayin

How many are on this site? To my knowledge, zero. Yes, some advertise on this site, Miske is not Bill gates, so she can not pay for all this out of her pockets, and I can guarantee you it's not cheap. However no one on staff here, nor any of the intel providers here are affiliated in any way with the dealers. To imply anything else is a lie, plain and simple, so let's stop.

All, if you want to underwrite this site, I am sure something could be arranged. I am sure the total costs including bandwidth can't be much more than 4 or 5 hundred a month ... certainly no higher than $1000. Probably, most likely, I think ... You could probably get a whole column on the side as a big fat thank you!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Kevind53- You just can't reason with or explain something to a grapefruit!:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 pm

terbo56 wrote:Kevind53- You just can't reason with or explain something to a grapefruit!:evil:

Unless, perhaps, one is also a grapefruit? STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 949729897

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 pm

kEVIN; I fully agree with you. I am not worried a bit about pumping. I just believe that some have to have something to bash and complain about. I guess that it might as well be me as anyone. I am just trying to be positive about the wait. I do believe that it is near, real near. Some always have a glass half empty and can never leave without complaining. You know what they say, DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. I like to add to that, trust in the LORD with all your needs and he will supply. I guess I am just a grapefruit. But, I think I am a sweet one.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
punisher wrote:The proof is no rv has taken place after being 100% called. Is that not proof enough? !?

What are you talking about? How in the world does that prove they are doing it to pump up Dinar sales? Wow!

If i want to be right about something i make sure im correct before i go opening my mouth...as simple as that.

Btw, sales of the dinar go up each time we have an "rv".

Last edited by punisher on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Soooooo let me see. It's OK to bash someone that doubts after repeated RV calls, BUT not OK to bash the ones that are consistently wrong when they call it. OoooKkkkk I see how this works.

tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm

punisher wrote:If i say the rv is done and over i better dang well better be 100% positive before i proclaim it. Otherwise there is an agenda at work here! !!

I agree with what you are saying, but isn't this exactly what Bulldog and Okie have done several times recently. We won't mention how many times in 2011.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by All Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

KevinD53
How many are on this site? To my knowledge, zero. Yes, some advertise on this site, Miske is not Bill gates, so she can not pay for all this out of her pockets, and I can guarantee you it's not cheap. However no one on staff here, nor any of the intel providers here are affiliated in any way with the dealers. To imply anything else is a lie, plain and simple, so let's stop.

All, if you want to underwrite this site, I am sure something could be arranged. I am sure the total costs including bandwidth can't be much more than 4 or 5 hundred a month ... certainly no higher than $1000. Probably, most likely, I think ... You could probably get a whole column on the side as a big fat thank you! [/quote]

Kevin, my mistake, I thought these banners were from Dinar Dealers. ZERO ? Buy A Little Dinar, Dinar Depot and Dinar Banker are just the ones on this page and are probably not in the business of selling Dinar, and the promo code OkieOilMan doesn't make anyone money....Never said anything about staff or intel providers getting paid. So I guess these three sites banner ads and promo code commissions don't cover the 4 or 5 hundred a month? Just sayin javascript:emoticonp('STILL NO RV AND THERE WONT BE THIS WEEK 949729897')

Last edited by All on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

All

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum