Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Not Good News If True - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Not Good News If True

+35
pastorwright
mitkire
bigdaddytim
PALMER01
freddyk77
DevaronDLH
jjleon
happywelshguy
silkysand
justdawnagain
kiwi1954
norm
fabdog1
explorer
kitchencat
ibcraig0
renny123
Druflow
Wes101
Kevind53
vegasdinar
Siaya
maestro
crawdaddy2x22
therealbutterfly
jerrickjay
LookingAtTheHeavens
Purpleskyz
topspin2
jahlives
greenlight
CaptnJerry
supergirl
sandwedge
roadkingrider
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Not Good News If True - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Good News If True

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

An interesting post and the gentleman appears to be well versed, in the subject matter.

However, I would have (2) questions for him.

If the Dinar fails to RV, then how does the global markets survive?

Why would countries like USA, China, be so heavily invested?

I'd be interested in his answer.

I have heard people say things about the global markets depending on this RV, but ONLY in dinar forums. Is there something that tells you that they will not survive if the Dinar does not RV? I seriously doubt that the world is looking at Iraq waiting for them to RV.

The same with your second question. What makes you believe that China and the USA or any other country being heavily invested in dinar?
I suspect you have gotten your "intel" from sources on this site and others like it. However, if you have news releases from credible sources, please provide. Not that it makes a lot of difference. Even if they did have dinar, which I suspect not heavily, most banks of the world do have foreign currency, but that does not indicate they are waiting to strike it rich off of it.

greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Justdawnagain, your article shows nothing of an RV. It shows they reinstated their currency. No rate change.

Not Good News If True - Page 3 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Dangit. I will never understand this stuff. I got excited because when I went to the Central Bank of Kuwait they showed no major change in the history of the KD but this article showed they first paid 1 to 1 and then $3.47 and that sounded so good to me.

So that was a reinstated value... the RI the people talk about? UGH. So that means it wasn't worth anymore than what it was worth before the reinstated it?

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm

justdawnagain wrote:Dangit. I will never understand this stuff. I got excited because when I went to the Central Bank of Kuwait they showed no major change in the history of the KD but this article showed they first paid 1 to 1 and then $3.47 and that sounded so good to me.

So that was a reinstated value... the RI the people talk about? UGH. So that means it wasn't worth anymore than what it was worth before the reinstated it?
The 1 to 1 means that the dinar they held before the invasion was exchanged 1 to 1 for the new currency and both before and after were at 3.47.
Not sure if that's what you concluded or not, but here it is.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Just bring on the rv! The doubters and powters will be do-with-outers while im chilling in Hawaii with lots of money and no debt!!!

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

justdawnagain wrote:Dangit. I will never understand this stuff. I got excited because when I went to the Central Bank of Kuwait they showed no major change in the history of the KD but this article showed they first paid 1 to 1 and then $3.47 and that sounded so good to me.

Yep. No change. There was a change on the STREET tho. THAT how people made money. Buying it for pennies on the dollar from those who wanted valid money aka USD.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Wes101 wrote:Just bring on the rv! The doubters and powters will be do-with-outers while im chilling in Hawaii with lots of money and no debt!!!
They RV'd last Thursday. How did that do for ya?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freddyk77 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 pm

We have all been well informed that there will be much information subject to the Dinar RV/RI.
There are significant unique principals attached to this currency than all the others.
WE are being tested to the limit as to our resolve and stamina.
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give in to the negative and misinformed and unaware people out there.
Many of the mainstream conservative investment advisers will never ever steer you towards this or even fathom the possibility that this will revalue back to it's glory.
After all Iraq has more new found wealth and resources than it did prior to the UN sanctions so why or how could the Dinar possibly be worth more than before???

Silly rabbit trix are for kids the dinar marathon investment / speculation is for the men and women tough and smart enough to see it through..

GO RV

CHEERS

freddyk77

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:29 pm

greenlight wrote:
Wes101 wrote:Just bring on the rv! The doubters and powters will be do-with-outers while im chilling in Hawaii with lots of money and no debt!!!

Funny you should ask. Why don't you show me proof? I read that but it was a lie fabricated to create doubt. They are working on the system and testing.g it. That was not an rv. An rv is a complete revalue. That was a slight increase. An rv puts the currency on the world trade markets. You're a doubter and im not usually one to acknowledge ignorance but so many need to know the truth so ill respond this one time. Keep your false statements off this forum. People will probably take their lives over statements like that because their hopes are hanging by a thread and they are losing everything they have because of the economy. They have their hopes in this and they don't need people to crush their dreams with negative comments. Those statements are UNNECESSARY!

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm here to encourage because I believe in this. If someone tried to tear download with doubt against me or anyone who is stating the facts or their hopes and dreams, you will get what you deserve. If my words offend someone after they question me with stupidity, then maybe they should stay off this forum!

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 pm

freddyk77 wrote:We have all been well informed that there will be much information subject to the Dinar RV/RI.
There are significant unique principals attached to this currency than all the others.
WE are being tested to the limit as to our resolve and stamina.
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give in to the negative and misinformed and unaware people out there.
Many of the mainstream conservative investment advisers will never ever steer you towards this or even fathom the possibility that this will revalue back to it's glory.
After all Iraq has more new found wealth and resources than it did prior to the UN sanctions so why or how could the Dinar possibly be worth more than before???

Silly rabbit trix are for kids the dinar marathon investment / speculation is for the men and women tough and smart enough to see it through..

GO RV

CHEERS
I tend to agree with ost of this. The part about "significant unique principals attached to this currency than all the others" seems a stretch. I have seen nothing different about this than any other previous RV or RD except that so many more people have bought dinar than other currencies with then RV's or RD'd.
And I certainly agree about not giving in to all the negative and disinformation you find on these forums. Those who tout getting rich from so little investment is very negative and so much disinformation. In the words of many - It's a lot of smoke!
One of the things the CBI would like to acomplish IS returning the dinar back to its former glory. It was a very stable currency at about 3.22 USD per dinar. However, they have repeatedly stated that it will not be so at the first. It will be a smooth migration from old to new currency with a gradual rise and hopefully will attain to that 3.22 place of glory.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 pm

3.22 from what time period? Would that be during Saddam's hold on the country?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Wes101 wrote:
greenlight wrote:

Funny you should ask. Why don't you show me proof? I read that but it was a lie fabricated to create doubt. They are working on the system and testing.g it. That was not an rv. An rv is a complete revalue. That was a slight increase. An rv puts the currency on the world trade markets. You're a doubter and im not usually one to acknowledge ignorance but so many need to know the truth so ill respond this one time. Keep your false statements off this forum. People will probably take their lives over statements like that because their hopes are hanging by a thread and they are losing everything they have because of the economy. They have their hopes in this and they don't need people to crush their dreams with negative comments. Those statements are UNNECESSARY!

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Economics-News-Iraq/3-72999-Central-Bank-of-Iraq-raises-the-value-of-Iraqi-Dinar.html

Read the very first sentence...
"Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Thursday, that it revaluated Iraqi Dinar 3.4% in exchange with Dollar. This decision will affect the exchange rate of Iraqi Dinar against US dollar in Iraqi markets, Central Bank stressed."
In actuality it was .34% and seems the decimal got moved in translation.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Economics-News-Iraq/3-72999-Central-Bank-of-Iraq-raises-the-value-of-Iraqi-Dinar.html

I suspect you fell into the smoke pit that has been used to deny what really happened.
I'm not a doubter, as you say, but fully believe what the CBI has told us consistently for years.
Jut because people's hopes are in becoming rich does not mean it will happen and will only prove more hurtful when they finally realize what some of us have ben telling them has been true all along.
So, I put up my proof. Put up yours. And please do so from a credible source. Not from someone whose source is 3 letters or whose sister works for a cousin who knows a maid who cleans house for someone who works for a 3 letter agency... none of that stuff, please.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Friday Times

Kuwait's dinar revalued

Published Date: July 13, 2007

DUBAI:
Kuwait allowed its dinar to appreciate against the
dollar for a second time this year after the US currency's slide raised pressure
on pegged exchange rates across the world's biggest oil exporting region.

The dinar would trade at 0.28690 per dollar from
yesterday, an appreciation of 0.4 percent, the central bank said, confirming
expectations it would respond to the dollar's tumble to record lows against the
euro this week. The currency of the world's seventh-largest oil exporter has now
risen 0.77 percent since May 20, when the central bank dropped its dollar peg
and adopted a basket of currencies.
The
central bank has said the dollar has a major share of the basket, although it
declined to give its exact composition. "It was anticipated because it is the
most flexible exchange rate and they have already moved," said Claire Dissaux,
emerging markets strategist at Calyon in Paris.
"The
question is, which countries will be next," she said, citing the United Arab
Emirates and Qatar as the most likely candidates for a
revaluation.

The
central banks of both Gulf Arab states, which have the region's highest
inflation rates, ruled out any change to their exchange rate regime after
Kuwait's last revaluation. Neither returned calls for comment yesterday. Qatar's
inflation surged to 15 percent in the year to March and the UAE's inflation was
9.3 percent in 2006, the latest available figure.

Kuwait's central bank said on May 20 it wanted to contain the impact of
the dollar's slide on imports, which helped drive up inflation to 5.15 percent
in March, the latest available figure. "I think it's likely there will be
further small-scale adjustments during the course of this year," Simon Williams,
economist at HSBC in Dubai said after the latest move. On Wednesday, a Kuwait
parliament committee urged the government to allow the dinar to reflect the real
value of the US dollar. The dollar hit a fresh low against the euro on Wednesday
and a 26-year trough against sterling.
"Until we broke through new levels in the euro
and sterling there was a feeling that dollar weakness would be temporary but now
... they feel the need to act," said Steve Brice, regional head of research at
Standard Chartered. Other Gulf Arab central banks could not immediately be
reached for comment yesterday, the first day of the weekend in Saudi Arabia and
Kuwait.
Other Gulf currencies did not react to Kuwait's
move. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, along with Qatar, the UAE, Bahrain and Oman, had
pegged their currencies to the dollar to prepare for monetary union in 2010.
That timetable has been in doubt since Oman said last year it would not meet the
deadline.
Kuwait's May revaluation plunged the project
into crisis. Kuwait had tracked its dinar against a currency basket until it
adopted a dollar peg in 2003. That basket was 85 percent in dollars, 10 percent
in euros and 5 percent in sterling, Brice said.
Brice
estimated the new basket was 70 percent in dollars, 20 percent in euros, 5
percent in yen, and 5 percent in sterling. The change indicated the central bank
may adjust the dinar's rate at regular intervals and wanted to bring the dinar
back to its May level, he said. The dollar has fallen 2 percent against the euro
since May 18, the last trading day before the revaluation. The central bank has
only said the new basket consisted of the currencies Kuwait uses for imports and
investment. - Reuters

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=NDYyMjY2ODQw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar

Although it did happen you still cannot, like many are trying to compare this Iraqi Dinar thing to Kuwait...I think that would be a mistake!
This is a completely different scenario like no other...it's a very unique opportunity and needs to be
examined as such...it has the... potential to revalue simply because of the circumstances relating to why it
has been kept so low in its valuation....they have been unable to bring the value to what it should be
(based on the Assets of Oil) for all these years and might possibly be waiting on exit from chapter VII to be
free to raise its value. As with anything, the risk of loss or let-down is always present!
But, in my opinion the potential BENIFIT out ways the slim risk of let-down!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Greenlight,

First and foremost, let me thank you for taking the position of "most negative member". I held this position for too long and have been booted from forums and chats far too many times. My rein is over and you are the new king.

To anyone else agreeing with Greenlight, please sell you dinar back, take your loss. Tell your friends, and enemies to NEVER buy the Iraqi Dinar. Tell everyone that you know, who is on the fence, to sell and take the beating. I have for too long believed that if three million dinar holders get rich, there will be some type of government intervention to seize the profits and make us suffer for buying dinar in the first place. If you can convince most of the investors to get out, there will be much fewer "newly rich" to create a ripple in the economy.

Please, by all means, get out while you can. As a matter of fact, sell me yours.

Hasta y'all.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 pm

SUpergirl,no disrespect but thats NOT the 'kuwait rv'that everyone is using to compare iraq to. A .4% increase is not what the 'intel providers' are claiming will happen with the IQD. They say it will be a 100,000% increase.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm

this is only bad news for those who think the gurus know anything/something. they have been doing "their thing" for years and none of their predictions, forecasts, assessments or interpretations have shown any degree of accuracy over that time.

this investment wil not happen due to any guru "intel. it WILL happen inspite of it.

it may be several years before the iqd revalues and it may not revalue at any of the "expected" rates. we must wait and watch. enjoy the "ride" believing you were correct to make such an investment. that is what ALL investing is about and why only a few can do it successfully.

these gurus' "intel" adds nothing but it undermines your own good investment instincts and it's failure discourages everyone. stay true to them (your own good instincts) and you will arrive at your goal with your sanity.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 pm

greenlight wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:greenlight, I know... I was giving TRB a hard time... It was a joke...

CJ
After I wrote that I figured it must have been sarcasm... one of my Sheldon moments (from The Big Bang)...
Not Good News If True - Page 3 437791839

Bazinga!

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Not Good News If True - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

TRB - people were saying it didn't rv well it did and i'm still digging for more proof and as i've said before Iraqi Dinar cannot be compared to Kuwait. It would be a mistake to compare the two.

This is a completely different scenario like no other...it's a very unique opportunity and needs to be examined as such...it has the... potential to revalue simply because of the circumstances relating to why it has been kept so low in its valuation....they have been unable to bring the value to what it should be
(based on the Assets of Oil) for all these years and might possibly be waiting on exit from chapter VII to be
free to raise its value.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Greenlight,

First and foremost, let me thank you for taking the position of "most negative member". I held this position for too long and have been booted from forums and chats far too many times. My rein is over and you are the new king.

To anyone else agreeing with Greenlight, please sell you dinar back, take your loss. Tell your friends, and enemies to NEVER buy the Iraqi Dinar. Tell everyone that you know, who is on the fence, to sell and take the beating. I have for too long believed that if three million dinar holders get rich, there will be some type of government intervention to seize the profits and make us suffer for buying dinar in the first place. If you can convince most of the investors to get out, there will be much fewer "newly rich" to create a ripple in the economy.

Please, by all means, get out while you can. As a matter of fact, sell me yours.

Hasta y'all.
I actually chuckled at this...
It really does not bother me for some to say that I m negative simply because what I bring is different than what others bring. And yet when I predict a small RV rather than between 1000 and 15000 times increase and it actually occurs (last Thursday) and while every other person with so called intel predict day after day for years and years and have never even once been correct - even whith that people say that I am negative. Really. Would not not be more reasonable to see smoke blowers as being negative against the truth rather than me who was right once so far? And I guarantee that I will be right more down the road.
So, if truth is negative, then so be it. I will wear it.
BTW, did not the kings of Israel kill and imprison those who spoke the truth rather than the *positive* things that the kings wanted to hear??
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Greenlight,

Hasta y'all.

O, and BTW, if you are that certain you will become rich off your dinar, I will sell you as much as you want for 1 penny per dinar. And I am referring to the current dinar currenecy. If you can guarantee payment I will sell you as much as you want.
If you are right you could make hundreds of millions from my dinar.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 pm

supergirl wrote:TRB - people were saying it didn't rv well it did and i'm still digging for more proof and as i've said before Iraqi Dinar cannot be compared to Kuwait. It would be a mistake to compare the two.

This is a completely different scenario like no other...it's a very unique opportunity and needs to be examined as such...it has the... potential to revalue simply because of the circumstances relating to why it has been kept so low in its valuation....they have been unable to bring the value to what it should be
free to raise its value.

But you are using an 'rv rate' of .4% for kuwait in your proof. Then Iraq just rv'd at .34% the other day. The big "kuwait rv' was supposedly right after the war. NOT in the last few years. If you want to go the route of your current proof you provided, then you might as well post the other articles that show the rate changes for the KWD (it just went DOWN). This comparison you are trying to use is not even close. NOT that the first one fairytale one is either. Kuwait should not even be discussed when talkin about this investment. But thats exactly what the 'intel providers' AND DEALERS have used to get the hype up.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 pm

TRB - so what part of what I said below, don't you understand? Again I will post it for you. And since you always have to be right have at it, I'm going to bed.

Here is what I said for the third time:

As i've said before Iraqi Dinar cannot be compared to Kuwait. It would be a mistake to compare the two.

This
is a completely different scenario like no other...it's a very unique
opportunity and needs to be examined as such...it has the... potential
to revalue simply because of the circumstances relating to why it has
been kept so low in its valuation....they have been unable to bring the
value to what it should be (based on the Assets of Oil) for all these years and might possibly be waiting on exit from chapter VII to be
free to raise its value.

Goodnight
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:29 pm

supergirl wrote:TRB - so what part of what I said below, don't you understand? Again I will post it for you. And since you always have to be right have at it, I'm going to bed.

Here is what I said for the third time:

As i've said before Iraqi Dinar cannot be compared to Kuwait. It would be a mistake to compare the two.

This
is a completely different scenario like no other...it's a very unique
opportunity and needs to be examined as such...it has the... potential
to revalue simply because of the circumstances relating to why it has
been kept so low in its valuation....they have been unable to bring the
value to what it should be (based on the Assets of Oil) for all these years and might possibly be waiting on exit from chapter VII to be
free to raise its value.

Goodnight

Read my post again and you see I AGREED with you. All I said was not to use an article that didnt even come close to what the gurus have been claiming as the kuwait rv. No need to get snippy with me. I was never rude to you in any of my posts. I often have agreed with you in other posts and generally like you. Not sure what got your panties in a wad with me except maybe you didnt like that I said your article was basically irrelevant. Sleep well.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 pm

TRB - I like you too. Maybe I'm snippy because my panties are in a wad, its been a loooong day and I'm sleepy. ;-) Now goodnight for real this time .... ZZZZZZZz
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

supergirl wrote:TRB - I like you too. Maybe I'm snippy because my panties are in a wad, its been a loooong day and I'm sleepy. ;-) Now goodnight for real this time .... ZZZZZZZz

Well panties up your bum will do that to ya! LOL!!! And dont copy other peoples comments as your own without giving them credit. UNLESS you are really a guy lol ( I saw the same comment on the fb page lol) Get some sleep and maybe this will be over in the morning and we can all some how be RICH! lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
supergirl wrote:TRB - I like you too. Maybe I'm snippy because my panties are in a wad, its been a loooong day and I'm sleepy. ;-) Now goodnight for real this time .... ZZZZZZZz

Well panties up your bum will do that to ya! LOL!!! And dont copy other peoples comments as your own without giving them credit. UNLESS you are really a guy lol ( I saw the same comment on the fb page lol) Get some sleep and maybe this will be over in the morning and we can all some how be RICH! lol
I am really not trying to visualize this.. but I really am... bigsmile
BTW, TRB... You in for a dime once I run out at a penny??
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

LOL greenlight!!! I would be happy with a penny per dinar but thrilled with a dime per dinar. Sigh......

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadkingrider Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 am

Listen to this from Tony Breitling from this morning.

http://breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

roadkingrider

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 am

roadkingrider wrote:Listen to this from Tony Breitling from this morning.

It's really sad that he can't accept an alternate point of view... He actually makes the Re-demonination argument, but by pulling things out of context he pushes his own agenda... Kinda like finding and quoting a scripture to support your argument, but when you read the scriptures before and after, you realize that it actually has a totally different meaning and doesn't support it at all...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 am

roadkingrider wrote:Listen to this from Tony Breitling from this morning.

Just FYI, his first name is Tony but his last name ISNT breitling. Thats just a screen name.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pastorwright Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Well you almost got me!! Then this verse drooped in my spirit:
1Cr 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

I walk by Faith, not by sight. Let the record show that I know this blessing is comming, and I will obey and do what is right. I will not back down or turn. My Faith is strong. "As your faith is, so be it unto you." Not saying this person is not an expert; but all the gold & silver belong to my Father, and when something belongs to you, you can disburse it as you please. Not bashing... just a differnt perspective.Very Happy
pastorwright
pastorwright

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm

supergirl wrote:Kuwait did happen. My best friends family invested and went from being extremely poor to very rich over night. That is how I found out about the dinar and was encouraged to invest.

Just because he talks the talks means absolutely ZERO, ZIP, NADA in my book.
He could be some guy living out of a trailor for all we know.
I've witnessed what happened to a family first hand. I have faith this will
happen again.

disclaimer: my intent in posting was not to offend anyone living in a mobile home. i only wanted to make a point.

can you make up some really great details up about just how your "friends"wealth increased and post them quickly for all of us to revive our dream of "quick riches"? or, are you just going to leave YOUR comments at being a BASHER of what this apparently highly credentialed professional has to say?

p.s. check your spelling .... "trailer".

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

@mitkire i'm not going there with you today or any other day. i don't have to prove anything to you. check your thought process.....

peace

p.s. since that misspelled word bothered you so much, i edited it for you. i hate typo's too. feel better now?
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:19 pm

If some of you are so sure that there will be no RV, why are you here?
Whats in it for you?
Maybe you should find another cause to shine your light of truth on and enlighten all the blind masses.

I will gladly buy your dinar from you so that you are not burdened with trying to educate the lost.

This way you will have no skin in the game and will not feel obligated to be the Hero.

Or is it that you may have an entirely different agenda?

Last edited by r2e2 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed signature)
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Facts are stuborn things....truth is out in the open for all to see...

lets give John Jagerson a screen name of Super Duper Pooper Scooper...
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:29 pm

r2e2 wrote:If some of you are so sure that there will be no RV, why are you here?
Whats in it for you?
Maybe you should find another cause to shine your light of truth on and enlighten all the blind masses.

I will gladly buy your dinar from you so that you are not burdened with trying to educate the lost.

This way you will have no skin in the game and will not feel obligated to be the Hero.

There was a news release today that clearly states that the immediate target is an RV of .001, which is up from today's .00086

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=31246

So the intent is to RV the currency.

In fact, they already RV'd last week on the 19th. Here's proof of that also (which is also referenced in the above news release)

greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:35 pm

I wonder how many people hear the prediction for Monday and buy more dinar or put dinar on reserve and lose it....thinking the experts on the forums would know what they are talking about ?

The dinar dealers want to sell dinar and the daily predictions create more dinar sales.

You can buy all you want at a dealer...just do not be persuaded by an "expert" calling the RV for the 1000 th. time.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 pm

r2e2 wrote:If some of you are so sure that there will be no RV, why are you here?
Whats in it for you?

My reason for being here is to make money... Follow the link below and read the post and you will understand...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17481-re-denomination-a-very-real-possibility-and-it-s-nothing-to-be-afraid-of

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 am

Apparently what I read months back on DD was true. We have been scammed on our level through the dealers and their pumpers. I will put mine away in the back of a drawer and forget about it. The "ones who shall remain nameless" should be brought up on charges. Fraud/RICO! There are so many people, including myself needing a help up. I think about the man on PTR's call that is so sick, he is hoping for the RV for a new heart, and many needing cancer treatment so that they can live a little longer better. Homes lost, jobs lost. To do this and sleep at night....it takes a some kinda person.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 am

I see that the Awakening is reaching many with great effect.

You know that you really can't blame em' spirit.... This is a genius level of marketing. Like any other well advertised product for sale. If you consider the core group, Christians, it makes even more sense. Pick a target that is kind hearted, generous, faithful and walla! You have a gold mine. Tell em' that its a secret meant just for them and bam! Spread like wild fire. Add in a variable (IQD, VND) that in no way can be verified and you have a real long lasting residual stream of cash. Like I said....genius.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Not Good News If True - Page 3 2245507099Not Good News If True - Page 3 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

Something to think about....hummmm! You are so right!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 am

purpleskyz wrote:I see that the Awakening is reaching many with great effect.

You know that you really can't blame em' spirit.... This is a genius level of marketing. Like any other well advertised product for sale. If you consider the core group, Christians, it makes even more sense. Pick a target that is kind hearted, generous, faithful and walla! You have a gold mine. Tell em' that its a secret meant just for them and bam! Spread like wild fire. Add in a variable (IQD, VND) that in no way can be verified and you have a real long lasting residual stream of cash. Like I said....genius.

Well said purpleskyz. I am always leary when an investment has so many people pitching the investment using God's name so often. I wish they wouldn't because there have been a lot of people seriously mislead by many in this investment.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

With you on that Purpleskyz, so true, and I have thrown it across the bows a few times. Ended up getting banned from a couple of the more famous MLM sites!!

It really is a fantastic recipe for success financially, morally, just sick imo. :(
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

I agree Ruthie and sandwedge. I have some very devout friends that have pinned all of their dreams and hopes on this and it breaks my heart that they believe in this magic bean. Maybe if those good folks that fall in that category stand up it might change but I don't see that happening. So.... that might be up to others like us to uncover the truth (as if there is any). Saddening really.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Not Good News If True - Page 3 2245507099Not Good News If True - Page 3 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 am

CaptnJerry wrote:

My reason for being here is to make money... Follow the link below and read the post and you will understand...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17481-re-denomination-a-very-real-possibility-and-it-s-nothing-to-be-afraid-of

CJ

In your scenario, I guess we should all sell everything we own to buy Dinar, because that is the only way we will make money. My couple 25k notes wont allow me to help anyone at all. Oh well, I don't subscribe to the doom and gloom anyhow.

On a side note, people may take advantage of us Christians, but I never let it shake my faith and the Lord had provided. If you have doubts then pray. I don't live my life based on what man says. I know a blessing is on it's way for us and we need to be prepared.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum