Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN

+16
kitchencat
showmethe$
ou812
therealbutterfly
landcareunlimited
awilliams
dinarling77
LookingAtTheHeavens
polecat
ruthie23
Horizon
geezer
CaptnJerry
stevejss1
Danger
Rosy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Empty BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

1-24-2012 Guru Breitling They have to change the note & the rate at the same time, otherwise it won’t work. They can’t introduce the new money & have the old money at the same rate, you just completely washed out your entire economy. They have to raise the value, retire the notes you want to take off, they co-exist at the same time at the same rate. Shabibi has stated it is going to be a 1 to 1 exchange. They need to do this quick.

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/dinar-gurus-24-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Empty Re: BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN

Post by Danger Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

Thank you for this post! I got the true message and I got out I will only get 66 percent of my investment back but that's better than throwing it all away ! Your hints are appreciated! Thank you

Danger

Back to top Go down

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Empty Re: BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN

Post by stevejss1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 am

IMO through research all of the existing bills have been calculated into there 2011 budget. They know how many dinar are outstanding. It makes no difference who owns them it could be me you the ust or an Iraqi citizen. IMO the new small bills will come out at the exact same time as the RV, the old bills will still be out until they are all pulled in, they will co exist. There was an article that came out a week ago that stated that not only would they co exist for two years but would be 10 years. The article was read on IQD you can go back and find it if you wish. The one to one is all an in country senario (Iraq) that has nothing to do with us it is a simple way to explain the zeros to there citizens. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

stevejss1 wrote:The one to one is all an in country senario (Iraq) that has nothing to do with us it is a simple way to explain the zeros to there citizens. Blessings

Please explain what you mean by it has nothing to do with us... All of the articles from the CBI that talk about currency reform tell us what they are doing to the Iraqi dinar, all of the Iraqi dinar, not just incountry dinar...
You also need to read this article. It is one of many that explains the redenomination process that is being implimented right now...
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17051-is-it-enough-to-replace-the-iraqi-currency-to-save-it-from-collapse

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
stevejss1 wrote:The one to one is all an in country senario (Iraq) that has nothing to do with us it is a simple way to explain the zeros to there citizens. Blessings

Please explain what you mean by it has nothing to do with us... All of the articles from the CBI that talk about currency reform tell us what they are doing to the Iraqi dinar, all of the Iraqi dinar, not just incountry dinar...

CJ
good morning ive been trying to under stand your point of view in some ways it makes sence ..but this is what i got streight from the state dept. to my ears .the old notes are being brought in ,and exchanged for the usd 25k for 21usd...later the new l/d will be introduced so it will cut down on the confusion to the iraqi people. when shabbs has pulled in x amount of old dinar shabbs will announce a new improved dinar at = value to the usd they are useing example 1 for 1 5 for 5 10 for 10 and 25 for a 25..thaqt is an in country redenom!!!!! witch gives them more buying power in iraq ..now if they leave the country with said new denoms who knows what the external exchange rate will be at that time .hopefully 3 to 1 ..when shabbs started telling the people of iraq that he was going to put in a new currency for the citizens they were confused thinking the 25k was worthless so these new lower denoms were even more worthless .thats when the new decision came about to dollerise the country again so they started pulling the old denoms so they could get ready to introduce the new denoms for = value.now the iraqis understand this new process..ive always maintained that iraq will not see an rv but a redenom the only people that would see an rv is every one out side the country.. i truely believe the art. you have been posting is to put some disconcern to all invested in the iqd to possible make us cash out some if not all of our dinars thinking we would be loosing money or waiting a very long time to see the kind of return we were hopeing for..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 am

You can't have a 3-4 times higher out of country exchange rate! If that was the case, the Iraqis would be constantly doing round trips to Kuwait to exchange at a much higher rate... The redenom will affect all dinar, not just the dinar in-country... It's simple common sense... The articles have been saying the same thing for the past 6 years...

There is no need to cash out any of your dinar right now unless you absolutely need to. This investment should very easily give you a return of 2-4 times your initial investment when its all said and done. It just will not be the windfall millions that "those who shall remain nameless" are pumping!

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 am

I just wish it would RV.....NOW.....

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am

CaptnJerry wrote:You can't have a 3-4 times higher out of country exchange rate! If that was the case, the Iraqis would be constantly doing round trips to Kuwait to exchange at a much higher rate... The redenom will affect all dinar, not just the dinar in-country... It's simple common sense... The articles have been saying the same thing for the past 6 years...

CJ
ok i see your point a 1 to 1 will do for me . it is much like you saying 2 diffrent rates in iraq 1 for the old denoms and another for the new denoms doesnt make much sense now does it?

Last edited by geezer on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 am

geezer, I'm not being negative. I'm just tired of seeing all of the desperate people being led astray by "those who shall remain nameless" telling them that their millions are coming very soon... So many people are going to be crushed when this finally happens and they only see 2-4 times their investment return instead of the 1000+ times return that they are being promised by "those who shall remain nameless"... I hope I'm wrong and I may be wrong, but it's much better to be prepaired for the 2-4 times return and receive the 1000+ times return than to be expecting and planning for the 1000+ times and only receive the 2-4 times return!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 am

CaptnJerry wrote:geezer, I'm not being negative. I'm just tired of seeing all of the desperate people being led astray by "those who shall remain nameless" telling them that their millions are coming very soon... So many people are going to be crushed when this finally happens and they only see 2-4 times their investment return instead of the 1000+ times return that they are being promised by "those who shall remain nameless"... I hope I'm wrong and I may be wrong, but it's much better to be prepaired for the 2-4 times return and receive the 1000+ times return than to be expecting and planning for the 1000+ times and only receive the 2-4 times return!

CJ
i completely agree with you on that .4 years ago your theory was tossed around the dinar seen. in some ways it made sense but i cant see how the big countrys involed were gonna make any money off this .so the 1 to 1 for now is good intell IMO..then the economy will try to push it higher down the road .and i know your intentions are in the best intrest of all of us .
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 am

I still believe we will see at least a 1 to 1 return and not just a 3 times our investment. have you read billions over bagdad yet ..if not i recommend you read it the governments have been doing this for years now ..your opinions are respected highly by the geezer and i enjoy our debates thats what makes us smater than most.. reserch and common sense..and i didnt mean to say we were smarter than others just a little more informed would have been the right word to use..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 am

CJ I am with you in groundedness not a word, but who cares you know what I mean, and have hoped, that old thing that was the last to fly out of Pandora's box, that we may see parity. If only because in the backwaters of my overloaded brain I seem to remember Dr Shabibi saying that is what he wants, and it makes sense initially for the Iraqis.

However we Westerners are not on a level playing field with the M.E., and since I was told that this would happen back in 2006, then 2009 with a really optimistic date in March 2010, by people who really did seem to know the score, not at all related to the internet soothsayers, they are currently as mystified as me. We think that the HCL is important, but after seeing the chaos following the elections who knows. Allawi boasted prior to that he was revalue the currency immediately, an obvious lie, such a self centred man, and clearly they are doing extremely well without an officially tradeable currency.

We can speculate until the cows come home, and no doubt will, personally it was an affordable gamble, and at 50/50 not bad odds. ☀
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 am

ruthie23 wrote:CJ I am with you in groundedness not a word, but who cares you know what I mean, and have hoped, that old thing that was the last to fly out of Pandora's box, that we may see parity. If only because in the backwaters of my overloaded brain I seem to remember Dr Shabibi saying that is what he wants, and it makes sense initially for the Iraqis.

However we Westerners are not on a level playing field with the M.E., and since I was told that this would happen back in 2006, then 2009 with a really optimistic date in March 2010, by people who really did seem to know the score, not at all related to the internet soothsayers, they are currently as mystified as me. We think that the HCL is important, but after seeing the chaos following the elections who knows. Allawi boasted prior to that he was revalue the currency immediately, an obvious lie, such a self centred man, and clearly they are doing extremely well without an officially tradeable currency.

We can speculate until the cows come home, and no doubt will, personally it was an affordable gamble, and at 50/50 not bad odds. ☀
english please lol im not sure what your point was lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 am

geezer, this is about Iraq, remember that... Very Happy The other countries invloved will make money off of this just like we will and with the ammount they supossedly hold it will be a lot, but where they will make the big money is in the behind the scenes oil contracts that they have with Iraq... You know the ones that are supossedly already in place where they are only paying $32-36 a barrel thats worth $100+ and Iraq is producing 2.5 million barrels a day... That's where the real money will be made... JMHO

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 am

CaptnJerry wrote:geezer, this is about Iraq, remember that... Very Happy The other countries invloved will make money off of this just like we will and with the ammount they supossedly hold it will be a lot, but where they will make the big money is in the behind the scenes oil contracts that they have with Iraq... You know the ones that are supossedly already in place where they are only paying $32-36 a barrel thats worth $100+ and Iraq is producing 2.5 million barrels a day... That's where the real money will be made... JMHO

CJ
very true ...
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:59 am

Geezer not sure there was a point, more of a ramble lol! If there is a point, it is that we are as in the dark as we have always been.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 am

morning all,i listen to breitling a lot, and what i hear from him is if 1 dinar is worth $1 then all dinar,iraqi that is will be worth $1. so if you have a $50 note each dinar is worth $1 if you have 25000 note each dinar will be worth $1,the deletion of the infamous ooo,will note affect the worth of the dinars held regardless of denomination. in last phase the 000 will be removed from circulation.i could be wrong, as i was once wrong on jan 29,1978.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am

polecat wrote:morning all,i listen to breitling a lot, and what i hear from him is if 1 dinar is worth $1 then all dinar,iraqi that is will be worth $1. so if you have a $50 note each dinar is worth $1 if you have 25000 note each dinar will be worth $1,the deletion of the infamous ooo,will note affect the worth of the dinars held regardless of denomination. in last phase the 000 will be removed from circulation.i could be wrong, as i was once wrong on jan 29,1978.

How do you explain the examples that the CBI has given us? 200K old dinar will equal 200 new dinar, 100K old dinar will equal 100 new dinar, 50K old dinar will equal 50 new dinar and the new dinar will have the 1-1 exchange rate (remember that we are holding the old dinar)!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 am

i cant. thats just my take on what breitling said,thats all
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:09 am

SIMPLE TOTAL MISDERECTION.....I HOPE lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 am

Seems like a good way to keep big time investors away. There won't be a LOP, but hope those of you planning for one are going to be EXTRA generous with this amazing blessing.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks polecat... Its funny, the only answer anyone can give me is "oh that's just smoke", "its just misdirection" or "its mis-information". Not a single person that I have found can give a logical, common sense, economically sound reason for that way of thinking to be true.

CJ

geezer, its so funny you posted that, and this wasn't aimed at you. I was typing this when you responded...

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added for geezer)

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:32 am

What a cute little polecat avatar? Need a tinfoil intel protector hat for him?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 am

I dont see how Iraq can simply make a unilateral decision to to "LOP" off 3 zeros´and then expect that the OLD larger notes to be worth 1000 times less. This does not make sense at all. It certainly makes sense that if they wanted to introduce new currency in smaller denominations that would simply co-exist with the larger denoms until the larger denoms circulated back through the system and could be removed,etc....

But with regards to the valuation of the Old vs. the New, it would seem logical that the face value of the larger denoms would have to be maintained until they are able to be filtered over time via the "return cycle" of circulation. (Just like USD denominations of $1,000 bills did. Just because they stopped printing $1,000 bills did not make the existing $1,000 bills in circulation worth less...)

Am I missing something here?

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:57 am

awilliams wrote:I dont see how Iraq can simply make a unilateral decision to to "LOP" off 3 zeros´and then expect that the OLD larger notes to be worth 1000 times less. This does not make sense at all. It certainly makes sense that if they wanted to introduce new currency in smaller denominations that would simply co-exist with the larger denoms until the larger denoms circulated back through the system and could be removed,etc.... You obviously don't understand the process of a redenomination(LOP). It DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT change the value of the notes, ONLY the ammount of currency in circulation! A 25K old note is/will be equal to a 25 new note which will be worth roughly $25 USD... No change in value!
But with regards to the valuation of the Old vs. the New, it would seem logical that the face value of the larger denoms would have to be maintained until they are able to be filtered over time via the "return cycle" of circulation. EXACTLY. A 25K old note is/will be equal to a 25 new note which will be worth roughly $25 USD... No change in value! (Just like USD denominations of $1,000 bills did. Just because they stopped printing $1,000 bills did not make the existing $1,000 bills in circulation worth less...)

Read the following thread and it should explain everything for you...
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t16956-redenomination-good-or-bad-per-saleh

The new currency will replace the old currency, this has been stated many times and also again in a new article out today.
"that the Committee supported the measures and procedures of the Central Bank and Ministry of Interior, which will accompany the process of replacing Iraqi currency in early 2013."
The central bank has approved in earlier deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency to curb inflation happening in the Iraqi currency.
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17372-member-of-the-parliamentary-commission-of-economy-not-afraid-of-the-money-laundering-associated-with-currency-exchange

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 am

Geezer and CaptnJerry,

ONE of you is definitely correct...either Geezer is correct with Breitling's theory or CaptnJerry is correct in stating the Dinar will redenominate rather than RV.

I hope the Geezer/Breitling scenario is correct, but worry CaptnJerry may be correct.

Time will tell...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 am

I still say that gives 2 diffrent exchange rates in country witch one will be posted on forex a nd the cbi ???
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 am

landcareunlimited, I hope they're right and I'm wrong. Hate to think I wasted my one "right" on this, but I just don't logically or economically see any other way for this happen! Your so right, Time will tell...

geezer, both would show on forex...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 am

geezer wrote: I still say that gives 2 diffrent exchange rates in country witch one will be posted on forex a nd the cbi ???

BOTH. The new notes will most likely have a new name. So lets use the example it will be called the NID (New Iraqi dinar). The forex would show IQD and NID and each with their respective rates. Same as they did in Romania and Turkey.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am

awilliams wrote:I dont see how Iraq can simply make a unilateral decision to to "LOP" off 3 zeros´and then expect that the OLD larger notes to be worth 1000 times less. This does not make sense at all. It certainly makes sense that if they wanted to introduce new currency in smaller denominations that would simply co-exist with the larger denoms until the larger denoms circulated back through the system and could be removed,etc....

But with regards to the valuation of the Old vs. the New, it would seem logical that the face value of the larger denoms would have to be maintained until they are able to be filtered over time via the "return cycle" of circulation. (Just like USD denominations of $1,000 bills did. Just because they stopped printing $1,000 bills did not make the existing $1,000 bills in circulation worth less...)

CJ did a perfect job explaining how redenominations/lops work so no need to repeat. But in reference to the $1000 bill....

Remember that when that happened, we didnt have 25000, 10000, 5000 notes in circulation. We also didnt have 30 TRILLION in our M2. WE didnt redenominate like iraq says they will do. Iraq's note denomination doenst match with the current inflation of the country. They should be buying items with lower notes now, more like our notes and THATS what a redenomination does. EXACTLY how Turkey and Romania did. Had single digit inflation then lopped. Plain and simple. I certainly dont want this since I have been in this since 2003 and feel I will have wasted ALOT Of time for a very little return but that is the chance you take.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 am

1st, thank you CaptnJerry for your reply.

I do understand your explanation with regards to the "amount of currency in circulation". However after reading the thread you recommended and also considering this discussion at present, it would seem to me (my opinion and observation only) that this re-denomination process would serve to allow for smaller bills to enter the marketplace for the purpose of allowing primarily Iraqi citizens to have smaller bills in order to buy things more conveniently. (making change etc...)

However, the thing that still perplexes me (and seemingly others here as well), is that this explanation would seem refer to the current valuation of approx. .001 (vs USD) As such, it makes sense that lower denoms would be beneficial AFTER an RV of lets say 1 to 1. But what I am trying to wrap my head around is if we assume that an RV of 1 to 1 happens soon; how can the Iraqi Government just unilaterally decide to "mandate and declare" that old currency in larger denoms is now worth 1000x less? If 1 Dinar = 1 USD (after an RV hypothetically) How can they just DECLARE that old $25k notes are now worth same as new $25 notes?

I understand that after a 1 to 1 RV occurs that new lower denoms could be introduced to allow for smaller purchases and transactions on a daily basis, and that these lower denoms could CO-EXIST with the Old larger denoms. But in my opinion, the OLD larger denoms should still carry their same face value in terms of denominated Dinar count and could simply be reduced or eliminated over time as they are re-circulated back.

I guess ultimately I am asking how is it possible that after an RV (regardless of what it is) that "THEY" can just declare that old notes dont maintain their denominated Dinar count?´

Thank you.

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 am

awilliams, here is how a redenomination works:

a 25000 note has the same purchasing power as a NEW 25 note. BOTH currencies can be used to buy the same product. You can buy a microwave for a 25,000 or a 25 note. IF they were to revalue on a 1:1 BEFORE redenominating, they couldnt use that 25,000 on the street anymore. The articles clearly state they will be used at the same time and have the same purchasing power as the new notes. Now keep in mind a redenomination affects ALL notes, not just the 000 notes. So this is how it would be after redenomination:

25,000 = 25
10,000 = 10
5000 = 5
1000 = 1
500 = .50
250 = .25
50 = .05

Now prices would show the same, both old note prices and new note prices. CJ has shown an example of that in another thread of how it looked in Turkey or Romania (I forget which).

You seem hung up on the fact that they will just 'declare' that they are the same value. Well thats just HOW a redenomination works. And they have been educating the people for years how it will work. When it happens, they will have plenty of instructions out there for them too. Like in Turkey and Romania......

So to answer your last comment, they MUST redenominate BEFORE revaluing.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

A redonimation works by buying the USD out of the market of Iraq with the lower denominations. Shabibi will not redenominate until he feels comfortable with having most of the larger notes out of the market place of Iraq. If a 25K note has the same buying power as a 25 note, the Iraqi people will simply keep using the USD. The only way this RV is going to work is an equal value of all IQD notes to the USD. Period ending. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

dinarling 77 yes thanks i had thought to ask,is there any possibility or getting matching sweater
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

AJAnderson wrote:A redonimation works by buying the USD out of the market of Iraq with the lower denominations. Shabibi will not redenominate until he feels comfortable with having most of the larger notes out of the market place of Iraq. If a 25K note has the same buying power as a 25 note, the Iraqi people will simply keep using the USD. The only way this RV is going to work is an equal value of all IQD notes to the USD. Period ending. AJ

AJ, you are 100% right and Iraq has stated that the new dinar will have the same value as the USD for starters and it is being implimented to replace the old dinar... As the new dinar appreciates up above the USD to be around the Kuwaiti dinar, the USD will be pulled out of circulation by the Iraqis cashing/trading them in for the more valuable New Dinar... JMHO

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Thank you everyone for your replies and assistance in clarifying.

I understand quite well the mechanics of the re-denomination as described.

If the intent is to par the IQD with USD 1:1, then simply re-denominating will accomplish this by itself. (sort of a de-factor revalue if you will)

I also understand that if they revalued at 1:1 prior to re-denominating that the current notes could not be used on the streets by shear enormity of the size. got it.

In my opinion, if they re-denom to smaller notes AND and RV at the same time, this seems to be burning the candle at both ends. 30 Trillion cut to 30 billion immediately. (using 1:1 RV and 000 LOP)

If this is what they intend, then it makes one wonder what all the "HUB BUB" has been over the last 8 to 9 years over this thing going through the roof? Why all the secrecy and Dinar gurus being told to "shut up or stop talking".

I mean in the end, if our investments are only going to be worth about the same as we have paid for them, why all the dang talk, speculation, secrecy, and above all DELAY? If this is all it will be then why has it not occurred already? (whats the big deal?)

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Also keep in mind they are printing NEW notes. So even if the rumors of the smaller notes printed long ago, they have now decided the new currency will have 3 languages on it. So I doubt we will ever see any of the denoms printed long ago, if in fact true.

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 pm

The 'delay' is only because of the politics in Iraq. They feel the need to over discuss and debate everything and create committees and studies to back up whatever they feel. Now keep in mind the redenomination wasnt discussed until 2006. So those of us that got into this back in the start, were watching daily pip movements and that gave us hope to get to a dime per dinar.

As far as all the secrecy and being told to shut up and all that, PERSONALLY I think its just to create sales. Many people have gotten into this based on what their friend said or what they heard on some chat thinking they will get rich and soon. Then they realize soon is a relative term and so far, almost 10 years later, still no return on their money, let alone the millions for the $1k they spent.

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

awilliams wrote:I mean in the end, if our investments are only going to be worth about the same as we have paid for them, why all the dang talk, speculation, secrecy, and above all DELAY? If this is all it will be then why has it not occurred already? (whats the big deal?)

There is no delay... Its all happening on Iraq's timeline. "Those who shall remain nameless" are the only ones claiming delays... At the time of the event, the redenomination, we will be at pretty much a break even point. As time goes by after the event, you will see the New Dinar appreciate in value to be somewhere around the Kuwaiti dinar (currently $3.69 USD - 1KD). When it gets to that point, we will have tripled or quadrupled our initial investment... I don't know about you, but that's one heck of a return on an investment!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:The 'delay' is only because of the politics in Iraq. They feel the need to over discuss and debate everything and create committees and studies to back up whatever they feel. Now keep in mind the redenomination wasnt discussed until 2006. So those of us that got into this back in the start, were watching daily pip movements and that gave us hope to get to a dime per dinar.

As far as all the secrecy and being told to shut up and all that, PERSONALLY I think its just to create sales. Many people have gotten into this based on what their friend said or what they heard on some chat thinking they will get rich and soon. Then they realize soon is a relative term and so far, almost 10 years later, still no return on their money, let alone the millions for the $1k they spent.

Well said TRB...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 pm

New Dinar appreciate in value to be somewhere around the Kuwaiti dinar (currently $3.69 USD - 1KD). When it gets to that point, we will have tripled or quadrupled our initial investment... I don't know about you, but that's one heck of a return on an investment!

Yes CJ, 369% return is very good, BUT when you consider this over the scope of 8 to 9 years, it is not that phenomenal. If I had 8 years to do it, I probably could have sold lemonade on the corner and achieved this ROI or more.

My only point is that the "HYPE" that's been perpetuated behind this investment does not match the potential being described here IF in fact this is the resulting scenario.

Kind of makes me think that there is something more here not completely understood....

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm

polecat wrote:dinarling 77 yes thanks i had thought to ask,is there any possibility or getting matching sweater
We have not designed protective clothing for the polecat, but for the right amount of dinars, we certainly can. We do have a full line of body stockings for horses.

We felt that many of the mods/admins (ponee, etc.) probably need as much protection from the destructive rays as possible.

BREITLING POST: " THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE NOTE & THE RATE AT SAME TIME", 24 JAN Z
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
awilliams wrote:I mean in the end, if our investments are only going to be worth about the same as we have paid for them, why all the dang talk, speculation, secrecy, and above all DELAY? If this is all it will be then why has it not occurred already? (whats the big deal?)

There is no delay... Its all happening on Iraq's timeline. "Those who shall remain nameless" are the only ones claiming delays... At the time of the event, the redenomination, we will be at pretty much a break even point. As time goes by after the event, you will see the New Dinar appreciate in value to be somewhere around the Kuwaiti dinar (currently $3.69 USD - 1KD). When it gets to that point, we will have tripled or quadrupled our initial investment... I don't know about you, but that's one heck of a return on an investment!

CJ

Actually if you've been in this for years anticipating making millions and you only
wind up tripling or quadrupling your investment
it is gonna be a MAJOR disappointment to a lot
of people including myself.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm

I agree...I've been in it close to a year now but with all of the hype of this and the thought of making millions is what drew me into investing in DINAR. Honestly if I thought I could have only doubled my $ or broke even I would have never got into this. I could have used my $ more productive to make WAAAAAAAAY more than double in the last year. Oh well I guess that is why they call it ....INVESTMENTS....!!!!!!!!

There is NO guarentees in investments.
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:19 pm

In my personal opinion, it makes a lot more sense if they will RV the Dinar and then introduce smaller denoms for use on the street, but have these smaller denoms co-exist with the old notes and simple wait for the old larger notes to be extracted and filtered out of the system. so in essence keeping a 25k IQD note = $25,000 USD (assuming a 1:1)

In fact, even if the RV was only .10 cents, millions and millions of IQD would be cashed in immediately (for a 100 to 1 return). At that point they could gradually or even rapidly increase the valuation higher as more and more of the IQD would be coming back in. (lessening any negative impact of increasing the value and keeping on par with the monetizing of the Iraq's assets supporting the currency)

Instead of introducing a LOP of 000´s (as a means of revaluing in itself); would it not make more sense for them to RV lower at perhaps .10 cents, introduce the smaller denoms for street use to co-exist, and then begin to filter through the larger denoms as they come back and replace them with the smaller denoms in in larger volume?

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:A redonimation works by buying the USD out of the market of Iraq with the lower denominations. Shabibi will not redenominate until he feels comfortable with having most of the larger notes out of the market place of Iraq. If a 25K note has the same buying power as a 25 note, the Iraqi people will simply keep using the USD. The only way this RV is going to work is an equal value of all IQD notes to the USD. Period ending. AJ

AJ, you are 100% right and Iraq has stated that the new dinar will have the same value as the USD for starters and it is being implimented to replace the old dinar... As the new dinar appreciates up above the USD to be around the Kuwaiti dinar, the USD will be pulled out of circulation by the Iraqis cashing/trading them in for the more valuable New Dinar... JMHO

CJ
so baseically we need to swap out for lower denoms then (WAIT) MAN I DONT LIKE YOU ANY MORE ... lol! lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Also keep in mind they are printing NEW notes. So even if the rumors of the smaller notes printed long ago, they have now decided the new currency will have 3 languages on it. So I doubt we will ever see any of the denoms printed long ago, if in fact true.
ITS FUNNY HOW LIBIA HAS PULLED IN ALL THERE OLD MONEY AND PLANES FULL OF NEW CURRENCY HAS BEEN DELIVERED..... scratch scratch
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchencat Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 pm

we will find out when it happens. 1 to 1 would be ok, Okie's 747 better, we have no control so take a sip of your favorite beverage and enjoy the ride. as they said in old days at Disney, this is an E ticket ride. Breitling does make sense though

See you at the bank
kitchencat
kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

you don't have to LOP 3 zeros from the already legitimate currency to "RE-DENOMINATE". All you have to do is start introducing smaller notes and then base the RV on this factor.

Loping 3 zeros of the already legitimate currency is FRAUD in my opinion.

Revaluing the currency in consideration of whats already been printed and then adjusting the smaller denominations accordingly in the correct and logical approach. (again in my opinion)

If this means they need to RV at a more reasonable rate to allow for all this, fine. I just feel this is more appropriate and "fair play".

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

awilliams wrote:you don't have to LOP 3 zeros from the already legitimate currency to "RE-DENOMINATE". All you have to do is start introducing smaller notes and then base the RV on this factor.

Loping 3 zeros of the already legitimate currency is FRAUD in my opinion.

Revaluing the currency in consideration of whats already been printed and then adjusting the smaller denominations accordingly in the correct and logical approach. (again in my opinion)

If this means they need to RV at a more reasonable rate to allow for all this, fine. I just feel this is more appropriate and "fair play".

Not sure why you think its FRAUD if they were to redenominate/lop. Its the norm for currencies that dont reflect the current inflation rate. There is a full process that happens and thats what Iraq has been going thru. There is no fraud since no one loses anything as far as the people that matter and thats iraq. Now we, as investors, over paid for the most part for this currency and we might get screwed.

I would LOVE a dime per dinar honestly but based on the assets and reserves and rates of neighboring countries, I doubt they would be that low. PERSONALLY I think a straight lop makes the m2 too LOW also. I feel they need to be more in the 1.5-2.5 trillion range. But thats me.

I just want ONE person to show me a country that did a straight revaluation at a high rate of their currency that has denominations in excess of 3 o's (meaning 1k,5k,10k,25k etc). So far I have not found anything like that.......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum