Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

+24
ADMIN
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
sn1pe
1alaskan
davidpg
spirit144
Squishy
elvishd1
sandwedge
KAI
landcareunlimited
Bcolorad
greenlight
mabysomeday
happywelshguy
openmind
maestro
amstech
Jayzze
Horizon
CaptnJerry
readysetrv
Rosy
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 Empty Re: JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Because it's idiotic at best and condensing at worst

Unless i'm wrong of course

So perhaps you can enlighten me and advise what useful purpose it served

bounce

/
mabysomeday wrote:What's the prupose of you questioning his post?
Please explain

Thank you

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 3614774015

happywelshguy wrote:Wht is the Useful Purpose of this post?

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

jayzze wrote:it will rv when johnwg brain unfreezes

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 Empty Re: JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:30 am

Because it's idiotic at best and condescending at worst

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

What is the purpose of you questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Whats the purpose of you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 am

Has anyone noticed that Happy Welsh Guy isn't so happy?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 am

happywelshguy wrote:

It served to entertain ourselves while we wait another day, week, or month for the RV / RI.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am

happywelshguy wrote:Because it's idiotic at best and condescending at worst

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

What is the purpose of you questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Whats the purpose of you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~

Are you gonna waste everyones time by posting the same comment on every thread post again? Tho you did trigger a fun thread to laugh at, so I guess your post was useful afterall.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 am

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Oh yes, HWG!! If we could all just live in your magical world of hobbits, fairies, peter pan, and the seven dwarfs...

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER!!! LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trndriver55 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:43 am

I think what is funny, if NO ONE believes or likes Jonny's post why is it as of todays date his post has been view 1412 times- more than any other post on this site.JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 567726376

trndriver55

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 am

trndriver55 wrote:I think what is funny, if NO ONE believes or likes Jonny's post why is it as of todays date his post has been view 1412 times- more than any other post on this site.JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 567726376

They're coming to get their good laugh for the day! I know when I need a good laugh, I look for a jonnywg post, well either that or a bulldog post...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Seriously??? What is the USEFUL PURPOSE of posting any of johnnywg's post AT ALL? or Tony's or Dan's? or
on and on and on.... I just don't see how it helps anyone. It hurts people. Reposting something someone
says is basically saying that you are in agreement with them and you want to promote it. Tsk...tsk...tsk...
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:Because it's idiotic at best and condescending at worst

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~

Are you gonna waste everyones time by posting the same comment on every thread post again? Tho you did trigger a fun thread to laugh at, so I guess your post was useful afterall.

TRB - glad that SOMEBODY got it!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 am

supergirl wrote:

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Seriously??? What is the USEFUL PURPOSE of posting any of johnnywg's post AT ALL? or Tony's or Dan's? or
on and on and on.... I just don't see how it helps anyone. It hurts people. Reposting something someone
says is basically saying that you are in agreement with them and you want to promote it. Tsk...tsk...tsk...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL-----Sorry I, just had to!!

JONNYWG UPDATE - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum12/31/2011
PTR CALL 12-31-11 Saturday with TONY and DAN
By DebTarHeelGirl
DAN STATES - I got a call that said its OVER – the RV is OVER - heard this many times but this morning it happened at many different high levels
TONY STATES - - the news we got yesterday the rate was live YESTERDAY at 7:30pm we heard this…..that does not mean you can go out and cash out but that it is in the banking system… about 8pm we got 4 confirmations and that announcement was Shabibi and Allawi were celebrating - we got confirm that at 5pm eastern time the announcement was made and it was made in Iraq so they were truly celebrating
DAN STATES – PTR is not KNOWN as calling it –

Posted Today, 03:20 PM
[jonnywg] OK WE ARE TRYING TO VERIFY EVERYTHING AND IT APPEARS THAT THE PEOPLE POSTING HAPPY STORIES ARE SOMEWHAT CORRECT..... I HAVE A TOP SOURCE THAT HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE RATE WAS LIVE YESTERDAY
THE RATE WILL STILL BE GREAT... FREEWAY BILL AND TONY AND I ALL AGREE TO EXAMINE YOUR OFFER CLOSELY

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 am

LOCKED - Ok, since the original post is from yesterday's uhm mm.....as I clear my throat... intel.....I am going to go ahead and lock this. I am sure something will be copied and pasted today , for all to participate in a lively debate once again.Very Happy It is a new day. Let the new discussions begin. (why do I get the sneaky suspicion they will sound similiar to this? Very Happy )

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 576492484

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN - Page 2 1815401988

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum