Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

+24
ADMIN
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
sn1pe
1alaskan
davidpg
spirit144
Squishy
elvishd1
sandwedge
KAI
landcareunlimited
Bcolorad
greenlight
mabysomeday
happywelshguy
openmind
maestro
amstech
Jayzze
Horizon
CaptnJerry
readysetrv
Rosy
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Empty JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 am

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

[jonnywg] well all the witching hour is approaching and we have gone through another hot day for potential rv..... the president was to speak tonight of issues that dinarians would understand......but it was postponed.... the UST is still in lockdown for 11 days and no excuses yet........ as soon as I get more info I will come in live.... no matter what the hour...... at this time we expect lots of smoke so hang in there with me ....... I am here to the end

[jonnywg] cnn was waiting for the pres from 1-10pm

[boomer1110] jonnywg...I'm sure you'll hang in there...but there's really no need for anyone to say anything about the RV...now when the change in banking (which has already taken place) and the return to a gold/commodity backed currency takes place..then we have an announcement

[jonnywg] boomer1110 YOU GOT IT

[imagine] jonnywg so we are no longer looking for tonight? and does it have to wait for the Presidents speech?

[jonnywg] imagine TONIGHT IS NOT OVER

[patriot1490] jonnywg, why do you think you have been silenced from more detailed intel?

[jonnywg] patriot1490 KNOW TOO MUCH AND THEY KNOW IT

[jonnywg] Jake617 YES AS WE SPEAK THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED

[daddy2] jonnywg, since there was a postponement of any announcements today do you think they meeting in Switzerland with LaGarde and Geithner speaking has any significance to the release and announcement?
jonnywg] daddy2 daddy2 MAYBE

[MRP] jonnywg [HEARTLANDLOCKED] jonnywg has the budget been approved, does the budget numbers force Iraq to engage the big oil contracts, and if they fail to rv does it crash there approved design for the 2012 budget

[jonnywg] HEARTLANDLOCKED 2012 BUDGET IS IN AND THEORETICALLY STARTED..................... THEY HAVE NO MONEY SO ALL IS HALTED

[Manna] jonnywg jonnywg I know they say it's down for maintenance...
FIREFIGHTERGIRL as anyone checked out that other site cbi-iq.org? Is it legit? Been online forever but goes nowhere...

[jonnywg] Manna Manna THE SITE DOES NOT HAVE SERVER ISSUES AS THIS WAS CHECKED OUT

[MRP] jonnywg [ChaChaRichSquirrel] jonnywg jonnywg has the CBI site been down this long before and any reason given as to why? thank you

[jonnywg] MRP NEVER THIS LONG..........NOT SERVER ISSUES MAY BE REDOING THE WEB PAGE

[HEARTLANDLOCKED] jonnywg we were informed of existing contracts late last year that were written to be paid at a rv rate, upon revalue. I was just wondering if those contracts are satisfied.. Thanks

[jonnywg] HEARTLANDLOCKED NOT ANNOUNCED.............. THESE ARE SERVICE CONTRACTS AND THEY WERE ORIGINALLY GIVEN VOUCHER FOR POST RV

[Manna] jonnywg Don't know where these UST guys are. Are they all locked in the same location?

[jonnywg] Manna YES

[MRP] jonnywg Do you want to comment on the question regarding where we might be in the process, at UST, etc.?

[jonnywg] MRP THEY ARE IN LOCKDOWN WITH NO COMMENTS ALLOWED OUT

[chillimac] jonnywg jonnywg who is holding this up ......Mr. O???

[jonnywg] chillimac UNKNOWN

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/jonny-chat-bank-screens-are-monitored.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Empty Re: JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 am

EVERY SINGLE DAY IN THIS GUYS OPINION HAS BEEN THE "HOT DAY" FOR THE RV. LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

[jonnywg] well all the witching hour is approaching and we have gone through another hot day for potential rv..... the president was to speak tonight of issues that di

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Empty Re: JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 am

the UST is still in lockdown for 11 days and no excuses yet........ JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Roflmao

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 am

CaptnJerry wrote:the UST is still in lockdown for 11 days and no excuses yet........ JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Roflmao

Good Morning Silly CJ....already rolling around on the floor!!!!!

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Medium-smiley-074Here try this .....it uses more energy!!!!!

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am

it will rv when johnwg brain unfreezes
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 am

Guys Johny, according to his history, apparently does not realy know anything. If the fruit is all we have to go by, then this is what we would have to decifer after so long a time.

I got a real eye opening look into a part of the dinar info world through one of the contacts the BGG was bringing on his calls. I know who this person is and much about what they realy don't know. I was amazed at how this guy was playing BGG and wondered how many more "gurus" were getting played as well....

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 am

this thread is priceless!!lol!
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 am

amstech wrote:Guys Johny, according to his history, apparently does not realy know anything. If the fruit is all we have to go by, then this is what we would have to decifer after so long a time.

I got a real eye opening look into a part of the dinar info world through one of the contacts the BGG was bringing on his calls. I know who this person is and much about what they realy don't know. I was amazed at how this guy was playing BGG and wondered how many more "gurus" were getting played as well....

95% of them are being played... They have been right on one thing 100% of the time, that there is a ton of misinformation being given out... Only it isn't the news articles as most would have you believe, it's actually "those who shall remain nameless" that are spreading the misinformation and false hope!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

maestro wrote:this thread is priceless!!lol!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Wht is the Useful Purpose of this post?

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

jayzze wrote:it will rv when johnwg brain unfreezes

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

What's the prupose of you questioning his post?
Please explain

Thank you

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 3614774015

happywelshguy wrote:Wht is the Useful Purpose of this post?

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Are you going to persist in asking that question? You know already the answer to that... just read my other post to your question and see...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

[patriot1490] jonnywg, why do you think you have been silenced from more detailed intel?

jonnywg.....detailed intel??

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 761671673
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

I have been thinking about this (only for about 10 seconds or so) and it may be that we can see the usefulness of Jonny's postings.
They do serve a useful purpose by allowing us to see just what some will do to get their name in lights.
We should be able to use these to drive us back to sanity and finally see the truth that we certainly find in reality concerning this dinar thing of ours.
Once we are driven to and see the truth of it all, we can finally ride this out without feeling like we are on a continuous emotional roller coaster.
Life is so much more pleasant when you know what is really going on instead of believing what you want to be going on.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Rosy- I appreciate you bringing information to board, but I think the general consensus from board members is they are sick and tired of the Jonny posts...they have lost their "humor". If I am wrong, let me know, but I think everyone finds them boring, tedious and no longer funny.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Howdy HWG, this thread is to make Happy Welsch Guys ask questions no one can answer.
You know, like when will it revalue?Another good one is when can I cash in?

Hey - it helps us pass time even if we've lost our minds!

GoRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

waiting ask the 8 :happyjoy:
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

maestro wrote:this thread is priceless!!lol!

Speaking of priceless:

[jonnywg] patriot1490 KNOW TOO MUCH AND THEY KNOW IT

Jonnywg stating that he knows to much. Now that is priceless. My question to Jonnywg would be: Who is "THEY" in the "they know it". The saying is, "you are what you eat". That jonnywg squirrel has eaten far too many nut.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Rosy- I appreciate you bringing information to board, but I think the general consensus from board members is they are sick and tired of the Jonny posts...they have lost their "humor". If I am wrong, let me know, but I think everyone finds them boring, tedious and no longer funny.

I agree with you landcareunlimited. There;s no intel with Jonnywg. We were hopefully when he first came on the scene calling the RV every day. If we wanted to hear from Jonny we would go to squirrels unlimited or whatever their site is. There are other ____'s that the same applies to, and one for sure would be Bluwolf..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Don't forget folks...jonny said today is not over...that is a FACT !
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

First, I'm very proud of Okie and the stand he's made recently by NOT calling it daily and stepping back a bit. I'm sure its been good for him too.

That said, I have to say I have NEVER read where ONE g**u has been correct in the garbage they've said. EVERY ONE of them profess to have some great contacts and yet, they haven't a clue whats really going on. I've been in this investment 6 years and the garbage that they bring to the table should be thrown in the trash. We're safer reading the actual news articles and doing our OWN homework instead of hanging onto the blind leading the blind...eventually, they both fall into the same ditch. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool me for years...........well, I'm a downright idiot for falling for it. LOL
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm

thumbs up for OKIE and OOM!! [happywelshguy] are you "Jonny"?Suspect
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

I have a couple of questions for HWG but anyone else can answer as well.
1) If you had a GPS that 100% of the time sent you to the wrong destination . Would you keep using it and if so why?
2) Replace GPS with G..u prediction system and answer it again.
3) If 1 differs from 2 why?
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Rosy- I appreciate you bringing information to board, but I think the general consensus from board members is they are sick and tired of the Jonny posts...they have lost their "humor". If I am wrong, let me know, but I think everyone finds them boring, tedious and no longer funny.

I don't know if you are right on the reasons, but if some members did not get there Johnny fix, they would have nothing to complain about.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm

mabysomeday wrote:What's the prupose of you questioning his post?
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

What is the purpose of you questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

spirit144 wrote:thumbs up for OKIE and OOM!! [happywelshguy] are you "Jonny"?Suspect

That's a great question Spirit144. HWG really goes out of his way to protect 'ole jonnywg doesn't he?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

What is the purpose of you questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Whats the purpose of you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

davidpg wrote:I have a couple of questions for HWG but anyone else can answer as well.
1) If you had a GPS that 100% of the time sent you to the wrong destination . Would you keep using it and if so why?
2) Replace GPS with G..u prediction system and answer it again.
3) If 1 differs from 2 why?

Your good davidpg, your really, really good. Nope & Nope for me..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Interesting...
Could the WG at the end of jonnyWG stand for Welsh Guy ???
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

If you have been a member here very long, you know Johnny does not post on this site directly, So asking him a question directly is a waste of your time.

But you have the option of going to the site he does post on and ask him anything you want and not waste your time.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 pm

greenlight wrote:Interesting...

I think you have uncovered some elusive "intel" there greenlight.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 pm

sandwedge wrote:
greenlight wrote:Interesting...

I think you have uncovered some elusive "intel" there greenlight.

Go RI/RV..
Guess its as good as any other intel ones reads here.

shame
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Whats the purpose of you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 pm

spirit144 wrote:thumbs up for OKIE and OOM!! [happywelshguy] are you "Jonny"?Suspect

LOLOLOL, SPIRIT YOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING THERE.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 pm

sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

What is the purpose of you questioning me questioning you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~

HUH?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 pm

THIS WON'T RV THIS WEEK, WITH THEIR PRESIDENT OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THIS WILL OBVIOUSLY BE THE BIGGEST THING WE SEE IN OUR LIFE TIME. THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE ERBIL AND THEIR MINISTERS, AND THEN RV THE CURRENCY.

NO WAY IN HECK THEY DO ALL THAT WITH TALABANI OUT OF THE COUNTRY!

NEXT WEEK WOULDN'T BE A BAD WEEK FOR OUR BLESSING!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Kevin, read that whole post and you will see where the joke is.... lol

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Kevin, read that whole post and you will see where the joke is.... lol

Double HUH? I haven't posted anything here? Personally I thought it stopped being funny when it started to get personal toward certain people.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Nevermind. You dont see it. If you read the post you copied from the inside out, you see it. If you dont, then I dont know what to tell you lol. Its funny to me anyway and I like to giggle./..

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
sn1pe wrote:
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you

B~

Please explain.

Thank you.

S.

Please explain.

Thank you.

B~

What is the purpose of you questioning him questioning you questioning her questioning him questioning the usefulness of the post?

Please explain.

We already know that they know that he knows too much! But did he know that we didnt know until he told us?

Thank you.

M~

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

I didn't copy/past anything ... Maybe you meant 1Alaskan?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865  JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

P.S. Did you know that Kevin didnt post in the thread? rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm still in the HUH?, mode

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm

JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Thank_you_notice

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Miskebam wrote:P.S. Did you know that Kevin didnt post in the thread? rabbit

WHOOOPPS!!! I goofed! It was alaskan that posted the HUH lol!!!! So disregard Kevin. Alaskan, read my posts to kevin as ones to you instead lOL!!!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Is it bad that I was able to keep up? say what?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Miskebam wrote:Is it bad that I was able to keep up? JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN 252703917

You done good kiddo! LOL!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 pm

O BTW... THREAD ALERT, INFRACTIONS HAVE TAKEN PLACE:

► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Miskebam wrote:JONNY CHAT: "THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED", 23 JAN Thank_you_notice

I like this notice!

And TRB,

It's just that I was confused with so many questions, but I was blond till I was five, so I'm easlily confused.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Because it's idiotic at best and condensing at worst

Unless i'm wrong of course

So perhaps you can enlighten me and advise what useful purpose it served

bounce

/
Please explain

Thank you

Please explain.

Thank You

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member