Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq

Go down

The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq Empty The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat May 22, 2021 8:03 pm

[size=36][rtl]The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq[/rtl][/size]

Saturday May 22, 2021

The United Nations launches the project to strengthen justice to combat corruption in Iraq Alsabaah-78212

Baghdad: Hazem Muhammad Habib

The United Nations Development Program in Iraq, in partnership with the European Union, is organizing an international conference, the day after tomorrow, Monday, to launch a new project worth 15 million euros aimed at reducing corruption in Iraq. Which is a high-profile event.

The Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, Zeina Ali Ahmed, said: This project is a partnership between the European Union Mission in Iraq, the United Nations Development Program, the federal institutions of Iraq and the institutions of the Kurdistan region. Generously funded by the European Union Mission in Iraq.

The project, which will be launched on Monday in the capital, Baghdad, will be attended by representatives of the European Union and the resident representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, representatives of the federal government, the Federal Parliament, Public Prosecution, the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Integrity Commission, as well as representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the House of Representatives in the region And the Supreme Judicial Council and the Integrity Commission.

Ahmed added that "the project, which amounts to 15 million euros, aims to reduce corruption in Iraq." She emphasized that "ending impunity for corruption crimes will contribute to restoring confidence between Iraqi citizens and the public institutions that serve them."

https://alsabaah.iq/46823/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82?fbclid=IwAR36hzOEJv3sPTd6pIaPkNaqccc8GepkegfXEAtuzx5boidPEIvXTfpKGZw
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum