Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL

+6
dbara43
Squishy
jahlives
sandwedge
Catherine
dinardiva
10 posters

Go down

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Empty THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL

Post by dinardiva Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:56 am

Freeway Bill Fri.AM 10-28 - Highhopes post PTR Forum 10/28/2011

The things you say on Chat and in Forums may not be the best ~FREEWAY BILL

My friends,

As we get closer and closer to this blessing unfolding, we need to remember that what you say on chat and in the forums needs to be done carefully and with deep thought.

I was watching the chatroom today and was shocked at how much personal information people were freely giving out about how they were going to cash in after the RI or RV. You have to understand that all of the people you are talking to, although you have gotten to know most of them, may not be the person they claim to be.

Some people could pose as one kind of person and be another. They may be pumping you for information about where you live, where you are going to bank, how much dinar you hold, etc. This is information that you do not need to expose.

Personally, I love all of the people on PTR, but I don't really care to know where you live or where you are going to cash in or bank. Why? Because it doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't.

Whether you live in Florida, Texas, California, etc. should mean nothing to me. I can talk to you on chat and enjoy the conversation regardless of whether you are male or female, married or single, widowed, whatever .... I enjoy talking to you.....

Read More Link on Right

Please, if you have never listened to one word I have said .... DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION to anyone. I have talked to many of you on the phone, I have given my phone number out to some because I felt they needed to talk to me personally because of their situation. I do that when I get the go ahead from prayer. This is not even something I would suggest for you to do. Anyone can go online and do a reverse search and get your address. (Not with mine as it is a cell phone registered privately and from another state from which I live)

Just please be careful.

One other thing, talking about cash in procedures from Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade is on their website. Leave it there and do not talk about how it pertains to you. This is giving information of how much you have or do not have and that is not necessary either for your own safety.

I give you this out of Love and Care. Take from it what you will. Also, remember that the chat, forum (not just PTR, but all) are monitored by unscrupulous people that look for this type of information. It also is monitored by agencies that might be tracking what our thoughts of how to cash in or invest in certain tax saving entities which could throw up a red flag on procedures that might limit the taxation. Don't think it doesn't happen. I have had people tell me from other countries about things that were on forums and chat from some boards here in the US, so they are watching....

Just my way of trying to make you aware of the possibilities .....

GOD BLESS THE USA
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL

Post by Catherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am

DD!!! WHERE U BEEN?!?!?!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL

Post by sandwedge Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 am

I think Freeway Bill is saying he loves the people at PTR, but be carefull with the people that run PTR being Dan and Tony. Look up their past and you will see what I mean. In the meantime, all the good people are giving Dan and Tony their Credit Card info for their monthly $14.95 fee. If they really knew the pasts of those two, they would realize that giving their info to thgose two was a bad move right from the start.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Excellent advice. Identity theft is a real mother ... I know firsthand. Someone stole my identity and purchased a home in Georgia - I have never lived in Georgia. These people are cunning and cause major damage while you go about your daily life. As much as you may want to, trust no one with your personal information. Peace. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 pm

He's given excellent advise and I know first hand about people being false on dinar sites. Unfortunately, theres still a LOT of people that just wont listen to him.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Jonnywg has provided the most specific intel to date; I trust his info and he's never once pumped dinar sales.

I hope he's right and we are in the last day or so. One thing I know, the world economy can't wait until January '12 for this to happen. The Banking system would collapse. If all is "in alignment" then we should see the RI or RV presently. My personal opinion from reading the tea leaves is that it will RI first at around the historical $3.22 mark, then RV soon after to a higher rate. First mouse, second mouse, etc.

We will all have to decide if cashing in at the RI rate (tax free?) will be worth it vs. waiting for the rate to go up.

I anxiously await jonny's next update.

Guru db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Jonny's specific intel has included the announcing of RV and ERbil. I still haven't seen any proof of that?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 pm

[quote="dbara43"]
My personal opinion from reading the tea leaves is that it will RI first at around the historical $3.22 mark, then RV soon after to a higher rate. First mouse, second mouse, etc.

Soooooooo, guru db, you couldn't have gotten the tea leaves that would give you a date with that rate? You had to go and choose the economical brand? Shameful. LOL.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

jahlives wrote:Excellent advice. Identity theft is a real mother ... I know firsthand. Someone stole my identity and purchased a home in Georgia - I have never lived in Georgia. These people are cunning and cause major damage while you go about your daily life. As much as you may want to, trust no one with your personal information. Peace. WE ARE ONE!
Amen just having a Wallet stollen is hard enough We Trust You Freeway Bill n are Safe because of Listening to Wise Council like yours and Ps 91 Over us!
Thank you;Zeph 3:17 Jesus Our Lord takes Great DeLight in You and We do too! PTLord for all of Yawl!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Mother Theresa: "I am the Pencil in God's hand"
"All for Jesus, All for Jesus, All for Jesus, All for Jesus"
HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: p.s. Win Rangers 'Tonight is the Night' Somewhere near or by or in TX lola Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Probably got the 'Powdered' iced tea 'MIX- LMAO!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm

terbo56 wrote:Probably got the 'Powdered' iced tea 'MIX- LMAO!!!

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL 576492484
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Catherine wrote:DD!!! WHERE U BEEN?!?!?!

Learning new system at work with new dream team and exhausted..thus laying low..not in chat rooms at all. Waiting for RV as leaving for Europe with sis and Coco to meet up with a few of my RV friends.

How are you? You have my email..drop me a line. 🇳🇴 THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL 2467348311 THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL 2467348311
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 am

Awwww there you are!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Smiley-happy093THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL 7_11_117THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:51 am

DD,

That's chat worth passing on! Good to see you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 am

Catherine,

You're playing it safe!

"since everything's a secret around here I thought I would go all *incognito* as far as where I am!"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am

lol! Nah I was just being sarcastic!!! Nice to "see" you again!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Smiley-happy093THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL 7_11_117THINGS YOU SAY ON CHAT AND IN FORUMS MAY NOT BE THE BEST - FREEWAY BILL Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 am

Likewise. Think we'll be 'here' next year as well?

Catherine wrote: lol! Nah I was just being sarcastic!!! Nice to "see" you again!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Catherine wrote:DD!!! WHERE U BEEN?!?!?!

Catherine, hello, been busy working and time out as tired of the ups and downs..decided not to get excited until the actual money in my bank account.

Hugs to you gal.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum