Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks

Go down

An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks Empty An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:56 pm

An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks -4916
Time: 04/07/2021 08:59:30

{Economist: Al Furat News} The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, expected a supplementary budget in 2021.

In a press statement, Saleh said, “The new investment projects that have put their annual allocations into the current year’s budget, despite their limited national business and the expansion of investment opportunities in the country, will constitute one of the basics for the economic growth of thousands of business opportunities in the country.”

He added, "In the event that oil prices continue to recover for a reassuring period of time, additional new investment projects will be approved and, if time permits, a supplementary budget may be approved, to extend this to additional investment projects, and the matter is left to the budget strategy, estimates and financing alternatives."

Saleh pointed out that, "at the same time, the risks of approving the budget involve two points. The first is that it is a year approaching the legislative elections and with the absence of a general budget whose expenditures constitute approximately 50 percent of the GDP, meaning there is an uncertainty in financial planning that competes with the outcome of the elections. Strong signals of uncertainty for decision-makers in the private sector. "

He added that "the delay in approving the budget creates an atmosphere of conservatism in the activity of the private sector, which adds severe lethargic effects on economic growth. The second point is that the country is deprived of investment activity and the important operational programs and its effects on the economic movement. Surplus labor in the labor market, in light of growing unemployment rates by more than one decimal place and poverty levels, as well as requiring maximizing the spending cycle and moving economic activity leading to more job opportunities.

On March 31, the House of Representatives approved the federal fiscal budget for 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion dinars (about $ 88 billion), while it recorded a deficit of 28 trillion (about $ 19 billion).

Estimated revenues from exporting crude oil were also calculated on the basis of an average price of $ 45 a barrel, and an export rate of 3.250 million barrels per day.

Iraq relies on the revenues from selling crude to cover more than 90 percent of state expenditures, which put the country in a stifling financial crisis last year, as a result of the decline in oil prices in global markets due to the Corona pandemic.

The approval of the budget comes after the lapse of 3 months of the current fiscal year, and it will be applied retroactively over the previous months.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

An advisor to the Prime Minister expects a supplementary budget and warns of risks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum