Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 Empty MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:36 pm

Member:  Iraq budget vote today all news says …no rv or will it.be like.kuwait fake.news

MZ: A quorum was met about an hour and a half ago….they do expect to vote today on the budget. It does appear that it will pass….so all eyes are on Iraq…

MZ: If we hear good news I will come back or I will tweet. I have heard rumors they may try to do a “blackout” if the vote went well. And then try to release it over the Easter weekend. Similar to what they did in Kuwait.

MZ: When Kuwait passed it- they blacked it out for 10 days…of course that was before the widespread proliferation of internet, cell phones ect…..I don’t think they will be able to keep this under wraps as long as they did in Kuwait. But I am told they are going to try . We don’t know exactly how it is going to work….all we can do is watch. I hope we know at least that they have crossed the finish line…..would bring peace of mind.

MZ: Feels like we have been here before but I don’t think we have ever been this close.

MZ: Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. .

Member: Have upper tiers started?

MZ: I am told they are holding all the tiers to go at the same time. At least tier 3 and 4 will go at the same time.

ISAAC MAR 30 Nothing this week , thing still positive but no liquidity. Tomorrow I will know regarding private operations of German bonds. Keep you posted. Keep the faith

Member:  Iraq is 7 hours in front of us. Their parliament works .sometimes, past midnight ! just saying .

Member:  Mark it appears that a Iraq is just going back to the 1190 rate with the new budget …I wonder why does everybody think this is going to trigger our event?

Member: Eventually all countries will go on parity ….1 to 1 we have been told…….Iraq is just a trigger that we can see……much is done behind the scenes……it just gets the RV ball rolling……….

Member:  iraq was/is the ever burning fuse to the R V ,BOOM COMING!!!

Member: I am going on vacation next week…should I take my currency with me or can I exchange when I get back?

MZ: I am told you will have a 10 day window to set your appointment…..then a 30 day window to go to your appointment. So you will be safe.

Member: Will you post the 800 number on twitter.

MZ: If they let me…you may have to settle for getting the link here on the stream . I plan on having a picture of a golden egg in a nest and the link in the bottom right hand corner……(to see picture he will use watch the replay) I am told you will be able to share the link with anyone you want….all those you have gifted currency to ect…….

Member: Will the bank charge us a spread of 2 % or so when we exchange?

MZ: I am told it is pre-negotiated ..its already been figured in……we will not see it at all….per the gold treaty.

Member:  Upcoming Events: DEFCON 1 Crisis - Stock Market Crash - Bitcoin Crash - GCR - N/GESARA - EBS - Tribunals - MSM blackout

Member: Why does the market never crash?

Member:  The Stock Market is being propped up. It will crash soon.

Member:  The market does not crash because the FED is buying everything.

Member:  I don't get how Myanmar, a small country was able to apprehend corruption, but our great country is not

Member: anything new on the rate we will get for the dong?

MZ: I have been told that the street rate will be about .47 cents and be allowed to float up…while the contract rate we should get will be in the low $2 .25 range or so.

Member: Have a great day everyone…….come on RV!!!!!

MarkZ: "Paymasters all continue to stay in place in preparation for the event. ." 3/31/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum