Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 Empty MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:47 pm

Member:  Another week gone by keep your chins up!

Member:  I realize we have to take Charlie Wards video's w/ a grain of salt but his one that was released this morning said that Iraq RV's for in country last night / this AM. Any word to corroborate?

MZ: Not yet…but, is it expected?  Yes……They are in parliament right now and we have expectations for it tonight or tomorrow.  It’s highly possible and looking good.

MZ: There were no huge happenings overnight…but parliament in Iraq is in session as we speak. Big expectations that they will pass the budget. I get mixed signals out of Iraq whether it will be today but they started at 1 pm their time which is a couple hours ago our time. It could be as late as tomorrow before it gets passed.

MZ: if anything happens I will tweet and let you guys know. Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line.  

Member: Charlie said the human side is all done for the GCR- and now it’s in God’s hands when it will go…..

MZ: That would be correct.

Member: Could Iraq get away with not changing the rate…

MZ: No …in their budget they have cut salaries by 40-60% on the number of dinar they are getting…so they have to make a change or there will be a massive implosion.

Member:  I hear Iraq completed vote and approval on the HCL Law, budget and everything they had to do. We would hear a rate change Fri. 19 March or Sat. 20 March.

Member: I hear Prosperity Pkg. contact verification calls are being made!

Member: I am hoping it all happens on 21st!!   Big holiday in the middle east. Nuhruz day….New years

Member:  Equinox tomorrow! Big Energy flowing. New beginnings! happy Equinox folks!

ISAAC MAR 17 Hello, hope all good!Little disappointed because this week will not happen anything….I know it is very hard and stressful but keep the faith….Any news I will post.

Member: Fleming posted some exchange tips on Restored Republic post today

Member: its common sense……bring Two forms of identification…..Drivers license, passport,  Birth certification….Proof of where you reside-utility bill or Cable bill

NESARA / GESARA –TRUTH FROM FICTION PART 2 (ABOLISH THE IRS AND TAXES https://www.youtube.om/watch?v=thJANxkVE9A

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00….please listen to replay for the entire Q&A…..he talks about the history on why he was chosen to enter the codes to the new gold backed financial system…for all the new members who may not know. ….and much more

MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Cross your fingers that we are about to cross the finish line" 3/19/21

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:31 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum