Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason

Go down

Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason Empty Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 am

Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason 894253-9438d687-d143-4947-b0bf-056d4090fdc9
Friday 19, March 2021 11:47

Baghdad / NINA / Economist Raad Twig criticized the central bank’s monopoly on the dollar, stressing: "The rise in the price of Basra oil to $ 70 a barrel will not be able to reduce the price of the dollar in Iraq."

Twig said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ): "Despite the high oil prices and the price of Basra crude reaching $ 70, the price of the dollar is still high within what is targeted by the Central Bank of Iraq, about 145 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars," attributing that For the lack of other major sources to sell the dollar.

He pointed out that "the main source for selling the dollar is the central bank’s currency window, and other sellers of the dollar are mere intermediaries for what the currency window is to generate, and therefore the exchange rate cannot deviate from the orbit of the central bank’s monetary policy and the price it sets." The rentier economy dependent on oil and the Iraqi economy’s dependence on the monetary position of the government as a source of dollars. The market mechanisms of the Iraqi economy are incomplete or disrupted until the emergence of large productive forces from the private or mixed sector or even government with the ability to export in order to achieve self-sufficiency, replacing import. .

He continued: "The availability of other sources for the economy will be a real source for the dollar and can break the monopoly of the Central Bank as the only source of the rentier dollar, and thus the restrictions are removed from the market mechanisms and market forces work effectively and the exchange rate becomes in a real balance according to the country's economic needs." / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=894253

Economist to / NINA /: "Despite the rise in the price of oil ... the price of the dollar is still high in Iraq ... and the central bank is the reason 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum