Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food

Go down

The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food Empty The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:23 am

The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food

3/13/2021

The United Nations indicates an increase in poverty in Iraq: 10% do not have enough food 24170

Economy News - Baghdad

The representative of the World Food Program in Iraq announced that the price of the food basket increased by 14% after the devaluation of the local currency against the dollar, noting that 10% of the population use "coping strategies" to deal with the situation, because they do not have enough food to eat.

The program announced that poverty rates reached 31.7%, while calling for additional support from donor countries to Iraq.

The representative of the World Food Program in Iraq, Abdul Rahman Megaj, said that "the World Food Program monitors the prices of foodstuffs, including the average food basket of 2,100 calories per day," according to Al-Sabah newspaper.

He pointed out that "10% of people use coping strategies in dealing with the situation, because they do not have enough food to eat," explaining that "of these 10%, about 35% buy cheaper food, and of the same 10%, about 27 borrow. % Of food. "

The World Food Program’s regular monitoring last December showed that about three million people in Iraq, including 731,000 internally displaced people, did not have enough food.

Megaj added, "The World Food Program is working during the current year (2021) to reach 849,000 people across Iraq, through monthly support for the most vulnerable people, building resilience and school feeding programs, in addition to government support, including digitization and reform. The ration system, expanding the scope of the World Food Program in the south of the country.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24436
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum