Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system

Go down

The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system Empty The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:48 pm

The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system

12/03/2021

The failure of the economic and social policy of the quota system %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A

Dr. Najm Al-Dulaimi wrote ...

to the legislative, executive and judicial branches.

First, your policy in the economic and social field, monetary and financial policy is a failed policy and against the interests of the vast majority of the Iraqi people, including workers, farmers, employees and retirees, and against the earners and even some merchants who have nothing to do with the authority.

Second .. The 2021 budget humiliation budget, slavery, poverty, misery and revenge for the vast majority of the Iraqi people and reflect the interests of the elite Almafueh and criminal and parasitic ruling which form the basis of a conscious and planned in order to sell Iraq 's land and people and the wealth of the ruling elite and the price is very cheap, sell IraqBy clarifying according to Articles 38, 47, 41-42 .. These articles were not fixed by chance, but rather something planned in advance and with very high accuracy, meaning that the leaders of the abhorrent quota system are working for them and for the benefit of the administrative and bureaucratic bourgeoisie and the forces of the mafic shadow economy and for the benefit of Regional and international powers.

Third .. 
The budget for 2021 is a disastrous and chaotic budget and did not reflect the interests of the Iraqi people, an imaginary budget that was not studied by the executive authority, a budget that differs radically from previous budgets, in terms of determining the size of imaginary and fictitious spending, which was estimated at 164 trillion dinars, and this is something exaggerated.
In it, it indicates either ignorance of setting that or setting a malicious aim in order to increase the budget deficit, as well as ignorance and lack of appreciation of the global market for oil, so that the price of one barrel of crude oil was set at about $ 42, with the aim of showing the government's financial revenue low revenue, in return for inflated financial spending.

Unscientifically, therefore, he thought of the Minister of Finance, the President of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Minister of Planning ... that the only and radical solution to address the problem of deficit is through the assassination of the national currency, the Iraqi dinar towards the US dollar, and this means the assassination of Iraq
And it is not surprising that the executive authority did not search for other sources of fictional and large financial revenues, taxes from public and private state institutions, the domination of the Iraqi government over land, sea and air border outlets, and dealt with fake projects, oil smuggling, armament contracts, prison contracts, spas, and double salaries ……, 

This ((forbidden)) because this is due to the leaders of the political parties, blocs and currents that are influential today in power, which is carried out through armed militias affiliated with influential political parties.

How does the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance acknowledge the existence of a special exchange rate for the capitalist private sector that is lower than the cash exchange rate for citizens, earning it, towards young, male and female students studying abroad ... Is this a financial, monetary policy ?! This reflects the level and professionalism of the pollsters in the Central Bank of Iraq and the failed finance minister ... The failure of the executive and legislative authority and the silence of the judiciary.

Fifthly .. The objective reality confirms that the influential people in power are not qualified to lead the country, because the vast majority of them are failing, due to the inappropriate man being placed in the right place, according to the evidence of the President of the Central Bank of Iraq, a man who has an academic education from a private college, a law, and this violates the instructions and law of the bank The Central Bank of Iraq, who confirms that the President of the Central Bank of Iraq must have a scientific achievement in the economy, financial economy, banking and has a service ... 

... But in the despicable quota system that is out of the ordinary, he appoints and by a political decision from one of the legally influential parties, a failed president of the Central Bank, a failed minister becomes Minister of Finance, an engineer who becomes the Minister of Finance, Interior and Transport ..., Minister of Finance, a doctor, or who has a degree in sociology ..., this is the organized and systematic sabotage to sabotage the Iraqi economy and society since the US occupation of Iraq until today.

Sixth: The vast majority of members of the executive authority cannot be blamed for having come for a reason

The abhorrent system of quotas: setting a budget that destroys the spread of political, economic, social, financial and security chaos, confusing the internal market, and the decline of the real income of the vast majority of the Iraqi people, that is, a budget that serves the interests of the 1 percent and harms 99 percent. As evidence, the price per barrel of crude oil was set at about $ 42 per barrel, and this determination is maliciously intended against the vast majority of the Iraqi people 

...Today, the price of one barrel has reached about $ 70, meaning that the difference between the two prices is $ 28 per barrel, and within a year, that means the Al-Kazemi / Allawi government will get a new financial revenue of about $ 28 billion, and this new revenue is approximately 3 times what was obtained by the most failed finance minister and president The Central Bank of Iraq and the Minister of Planning 
... and because of the assassination of the national currency, the dinar in favor of the dollar, they obtained between 10-12 trillion dinars due to the devaluation of the national currency of the Iraqi dinar, while the successful, national and specialized minister seeks to strengthen the national currency towards foreign currencies, including the dollar, but the misfortune of the Iraqi people is It is governed and directed by the will and interests of regional and international countries, and their policy is implemented through ((their allies - their friends)) who came to power through regional and international powers and are their slaves and implement all the directives and interests of regional and international powers and government institutions, including the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank ...

Seventh .. What to do?

The executive, legislative and judicial authority must review the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar towards the US dollar and return to the previous exchange rate of 1119 for the citizen, with the aim of stabilizing the security, economic, social, political and financial conditions, and working hard to retrieve the stolen money and return it to the Iraqi people, which range between 850-trillion, and investigate With financial and administrative corruption that constitutes a cancer in the body of the authority, and the treatment of aliens, double-salary, fictitious projects, arms contracts, prison contracts, oil smuggling, extending the authority of the Iraqi government over land, sea and air border outlets, and moving towards developing the industrial and agricultural sectors, housing, education and health sectors ...

in case these are not taken. Measures and others, the popular explosion against the ruling regime is an inevitable and urgent necessity with the aim of ending the worst regime in the history of IraqThe talk, which is the political, sectarian, and nationalist quota system, which is abhorrent and failed par excellence, and that the upcoming parliamentary election play is a meager and failed play, and the results are already settled in favor of the leaders of the parties, blocs and political currents that are influential today in power, and today they share everything among themselves and laugh at the Iraqi people.

** The Iraqi people and their national, progressive and left-wing political forces, mass and professional organizations, and independent national, progressive and left-wing personalities must realize the imminent danger to our Iraqi people. The Iraqi people are at a crossroads. Either ending the abhorrent quota system and establishing a civil state is a state that guarantees citizens' rights to work, education, treatment and housing Free ... Or that Iraq and the Iraqi people will have an unknown and disastrous fate, and this is the objective truth in the rule of the political, sectarian, and nationalist quota system that is abhorrent and failed par excellence.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2021/03/12/524842/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum