Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq

Go down

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq Empty After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:42 am

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani

"Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq

aturday ، 06 March 2021

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq 202103061025472547

Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the Iraqi Prime Minister, confirmed that March 6 of every year has been set as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq, "after the historic meeting between the poles of peace and tolerance, Pope Francis, Pope of the Vatican, and the Supreme Reference, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, today, Saturday," In the historical city of Ur.
Al-Kazemi wrote, in his tweet on his Twitter account: “On the occasion of the historic meeting between the poles of peace and tolerance, His Eminence the Supreme Leader Ali al-Sistani, His Holiness Pope Francis, and the meeting of religions in the historic city of Ur, we announce the designation of the sixth of March every year as a national day. Tolerance and Coexistence in Iraq. "
Pope Francis held a meeting with the supreme religious authority of the Shiites of Iraq, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, in southern Iraq today, Saturday, in the first meeting of its kind between the head of the Catholic Church and the supreme authority of the Shiites, and al-Sistani received the Pope at his home in Najaf, the headquarters of the Shiite authority in Iraq in Iraq. The second day of the papal historic visit in the country.
After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq 1444664-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%89
Pope of the Vatican and Sistani
While Ivan Faiq Jabro, the Iraqi Minister of Immigration and Displacement, said that the historic meeting that took place this morning, Saturday, between His Holiness the Pope of the Vatican, Pope Francis, and the supreme religious authority, Ali Al-Sistani, in Najaf, will be immortalized by history and remembered by generations .
https://www.youm7.com/story/2021/3/6/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%89-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-6-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/5235282
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq Empty His office discloses what happened between Sistani and the Pope in the historic meeting in Najaf

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:55 am

His office discloses what happened between Sistani and the Pope in the historic meeting 

in Najaf

2021-03-06

After meeting Pope Francis and Sistani "Al-Kazemi" sets March 6 as a national day for tolerance and coexistence in Iraq 1615015283968

Shafaq News / The religious authority, Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani, met this morning, Saturday morning, the Pope (Pope Francis), Pope of the Catholic Church and Head of State of the Vatican.

A statement issued by Al-Sistani's office stated that the conversation during the meeting revolved around the great challenges that humanity faces in this era and the role of faith in God Almighty and His messages and commitment to the lofty moral values ​​in overcoming them.

Al-Sistani talked about the injustice, oppression, poverty, religious and intellectual persecution, suppression of basic freedoms and the absence of social justice, especially the wars, acts of violence, economic blockade and displacement of many peoples in our region suffering from, among others, especially the Palestinian people in the occupied territories.

He indicated the role that the great religious and spiritual leaders should play in reducing these tragedies, and what is hoped for in urging the concerned parties - especially in the great powers - to give priority to reason and wisdom and to reject the language of war, and not to expand caring for their self-interests at the expense The rights of peoples to live in freedom and dignity. He also stressed the importance of concerted efforts to consolidate the values ​​of harmony, peaceful coexistence and human solidarity in all societies, based on fostering rights and mutual respect between followers of different religions and intellectual trends.

Al-Sistani praised the status of Iraq and its glorious history and the honorable Muhammad of its various affiliations, and expressed his hope that he would surpass its current ordeal in a not long time.

The statement indicated that Al-Sistani emphasized his concern for Christian citizens to live in security and peace and in full their constitutional rights, and indicated part of the role that the religious authority played in protecting them and the rest of those who had been wronged and hurt in the incidents of the past years, especially during the period during which the terrorists seized Over vast areas in several Iraqi provinces, and they practiced criminal acts there.

The religious authority wished the great pontiff, the followers of the Catholic Church and the general public of humanity good and happiness, and thanked him for taking the trouble to travel to Najaf to do this visit, according to the statement.

Pope Francis arrived Saturday morning in the city of Najaf, as part of the second leg of his historic papal visit to Iraq.

During his visit to the city, which is the capital of Shiism in the world, he met the religious authority, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, and then he will go to Ur, the birthplace of the Prophet Ibrahim, in the southern province of Dhi Qar.

On Friday, the Supreme Pontiff began his historic visit to Iraq from the capital, Baghdad, beginning with a meeting with the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and the President of the Republic, Barham Ahmed Saleh.

The Pope delivered a speech during his meeting with bishops, priests, civilians, consecrated persons, preachers and teachers at the Syriac Catholic Church of Our Lady of Deliverance in Baghdad.

And committed the organization of the so - called Islamic State of Iraq , the al - Qaeda in Mesopotamia in the era of 31 October of the year 2010 massacre of Our Lady of Salvation church in Baghdad 's Karrada district when gunmen stormed the church during the ceremony of the performance of the Mass . The incident ended with the militants blowing themselves up and killing and injuring hundreds of those inside the church.

The Pope will also visit Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, and meet with senior officials, including the President of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, and then visit four cities with a Christian majority in Nineveh Governorate.

https://shafaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%87-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B5%D8%AD-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AE%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%81
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum