Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OCT 26 - BULLDOG75 $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?

2 posters

Go down

OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   Empty OCT 26 - BULLDOG75 $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?

Post by lexie Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 pm

OCT 26, 2011 / 3:33PM EST

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: I see a 90% chance of the “IQD Activation” between ‘NOW/HOUR TO HOUR through Nov. 4' and probably sooner rather than later. In this 10 day period The Euro Crisis, US Budget woes, Mid East unrest, Iraq situation and World Markets, are the obvious hotbeds of concern. Watch: EU Meetings and locations of: O, G, Hillary and Biden activity. The IQD appears to be the best of the solutions to solve our global monetary crisis. How can the IMF/UN and world governments ignore the obvious, YET THEY KNOW THE OBVIOUS? THUS THE MIS-LEADS AND MIS-INFO. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE? Where’s the pressure to pull the pin? Is it because they already know the solution and simply want the Limelight WHILE PLAYING THEIR GAMES? Then, …they show what ‘magicians’ they can be, when the IQD pin is pulled? We are praying and hoping for at least an initial $3 rate or greater, and then have/watch the IQD gradually rise. The Big Banks and Traders are ruff n ready. We are oh, so close. IMHO, I would not be surprised if we were already cashed in and driving that new car, way before the 4th.

oucrazy: If you can't run with the Bulldog, stay on the porch!!!!
Mountain-Mama: Thanks Bulldog~ for what you are so loyal to bring us!
zola chelsea: Bulldog thanks for the update

Bulldog75: May the Holy Father shine on us, His Children, and grant the precious revaluation of the UN/IMF currencies to fruition to nurture our planet through this crisis. We know His love and guidance shall lead our paths to Prosperity and our greatest ‘Creative Potential’ in His Kingdom. We pray our needs and desires are met to provide for our businesses and families. We accept and express our power of money creation, which enables “Our Prosperity thru The Father”. We now accept the “King of Kings” Gifts of Love and Currency for His Kingdom & Namesake. We believe and know that Our Gifts come now! And, we thank our Heavenly Father in advance, for we know and pray this is so. Amen and Amen

johnnyjunk: Bulldog75 Amen and SHALOM
CityKitty: Bulldog75: AMEN!!!!
itpaysyou: Bulldog, amen
cpittman21: Thank you Bulldog!! AMENNN
AJ33:3: Bulldog75 in Jesus name...amen
cpittman21: Bulldog75 does it look like its our night tonight?
AJ33:3: God bless you Bulldog75
joyful12: Bulldog75 amen amen amen
lexie: Bulldog75 Beautiful blessing..Amen!!
johnnyjunk: Bulldog75 we are ready, waiting, and willing ...
tc0043: We love you Bulldog
DelawareMeMom: Bulldog75: Deut. 8:17: "And beware lest you say in your mind and heart 'my power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth. But you shall remember the Lord your God gives you power to get wealth."

KingsDaughter: Guess what??????????/ My Birthday is 11-11-11

Bulldog75: YOU WILL HAVE AN EARLY ONE!!!! HINT.
Bulldog75: KINGS D; I LIKE THOSE #S TOO.

cpittman21: Bulldog the meetings are going on now/soon could they release the RI/RV afterwords or wait to the banks open in the morning?

Bulldog75: CPITTMAN; ET AL; WE ARE IN A PRAYERFUL MODE AND MOOD! TY

KingsDaughter: thank you Bulldog for helping each of us
teapot60: Bulldog Is it RV soup yet. Bring it on!!!

Bulldog75: I KNOW EACH OF YOU ARE NOW FEELING THE ENERGY AND SPIRIT OF THIS IQD. WE ARE ALL, OH SO CLOSE. WE PRAY AND KNOW THIS NOW. DO U ALL AGREE?
Bulldog75: I FEEL IT.

DreaminBig: Absolutely!
AJ33:3: YES Bulldog75 we agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cpittman21: start the works father please bring it AMEM!
5 D's: Bulldog75 ..... I agree
msmiss43: Agree...RVVVVVV
Meisme: Yes Yes Yes brother bulldog75 i agree...

Bulldog75: AMEN TO ALL OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!!!! AMEN. BLESS U ALL. WE ARE ALL A PART OF THIS WONDROUS EVENT!!! YOUR MINDS ARE NOW MANIFESTING THIS IQD REVALUATION!!!!

Angel7: Hey..... Bulldog!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! In person!!! nice to see you!
msmiss43: BULLDOG: Thank you for the calming affect of your words today but also the excitment, too. Blessings
DrRod: Blessings Bulldog!,,, It is always a pleasure to see you online
donna1224: Bulldog God bless you and all your kind words;;;....
cti4mrb: Hey Bulldog!!!!! God Has Blessed You In Many Ways....... Which In Turn Has Blessed ALL OF US!!!! Thank You!!

Bulldog75: WE CAN MANIFEST THIS IQD JUST LIKE ANY GOOD FORTUNE. PRAYER CAN MOVE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!
Bulldog75: OUR GOD IS GOOD ; ALL THE TIME. JOEL OSTEEN!!!
Bulldog75: WE NEED TO ALL STILL SEND OUR LOVE TO ISLANDGIRL71; WHEN SHE COMES BACK. SHE IS DOING BETTER.
Bulldog75: THANKS TO U ALL FOR LOVING HER AND SUPPORTING HER.
Bulldog75: THANKS TO MODS AND ADMINS FOR THEIR LOVE TO HER AS WELL.
Bulldog75: GETTING PM ON ISLANDGIRL71; SHE LOST HER SON TO AN ACCIDENT ABOUT A MONTH AGO. WE BLESS HER AND FAMILY.
Bulldog75: RI OR RV; ........TBA......TO BE ANNOUNCED.....WILL NOT KNOW TIL POSTED.

Coach125: Bring it on bulldog!

Bulldog75: HAPPY; WE ARE ALL HAPPY. WAITIN, HOPIN, AND A PRAYIN FOR THE BEST. GOD WILL DECIDE THIS IQD....SOONER WE PRAY!!!!!!!

Bulldog75: I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND HAPPINESS. WE KNOW THAT "LOVE & FORGIVENESS IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER"

Bulldog75: BEING HAPPY IS WHY GOD PLACED US HERE ON EARTH. HE WANTS US TO BE HAPPY, LOVING AND KIND!!!

Bulldog75: LET'S LOVE AND HELP ONE ANOTHER. WE KNOW AND PRAY OUR IQD AND GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY COMES NOW IN HIS NAME. I BLESS AND EXTEND LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.

Bulldog75: HAPPY; WE ARE ALL HAPPY. WAITIN', HOPIN', AND A PRAYIN' FOR THE BEST. GOD WILL DECIDE THIS IQD....SOONER WE PRAY!!!!!!

Bulldog75: I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND HAPPINESS. WE KNOW THAT "LOVE & FORGIVENESS IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER"

Bulldog75: WE BLESS EVERYONE'S CONCERN TODAY AND KNOW THAT GOD HEARS EVERYONE'S CONCERN AND PRAYERS. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE CONCERNS AND PRAY WITH YOU FOR ANSWERS AND HELP. JEREMIAH 33:3.

Bulldog75: THOSE WHO SEEK ANSWERS ...SEE JEREMIAH 33;3. THIS IS GOD'S PHONE NUMBER. HE ANSWERS.

Bulldog75: WE KNOW OUR LOVING GIFTS COME NOW...SOONER FOR THE GOOD LORD PROVIDES.

Bulldog75: BEFORE I GO; I WISH TO AGAIN BLESS EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE AND ALL OF YOU, WHOEVER AND WHEREVER YOU MAY BE;;;.....ALL OVER THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET.

Bulldog75: WE KNOW THAT TOTAL LOVE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER. IF ITS NOT 100% LOVE THEN THERE IS FEAR. HELP US TO KNOW AND ;UNDERSTAND AND RECOGNIZE THOSE FEARS SO THAT 100% TOTAL LOVE CAN COME INTO OUR HEARTS TO CAST AWAY THAT FEAR.

Bulldog75: WE PRAY FOR ONLY THE BEST FOR EVERYONE; NO MATTER OF RACE, CREED, GENDER.

Alohalani: Bulldog....All blessings to you for all you have shared with us....A pule (prayer) of thanks to keakua (god) for you and your ohana (family)....aloha mai oe!
TLB: Bulldog75 many blessings to you and yours for all you do....
lifesriches: BULDOG57 YOU SAID IT ALL ,,THANK YOU ,,,

Bulldog75: YOUR CRIES AND CONCERNS ARE HEARD.

Bulldog75: YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! BEING ANSWERED. WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. GOD UNDERSTANDS. HE IS TO DELIVER OUR GIFTS. I AM THE MESSENGER. I AM ONE OF YOU. AMEN.!!!

Bulldog75: KNOW YOU ALL ARE SO BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. REMEMBER THIS DAY IN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS. FOR GOD PROVIDES TO HIS CHILDREN.

kiki614: BULLDOG God Bless You. Thanks and have a great day!
Beefjerkey: Bulldog75 Take care, and thanks for all tou do.
pasta: He gave us our gift, HE'S NAME IS JESUS. RV is just the icing
TLB: Bulldog75 24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

Bulldog75: YOU ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN. BRING THE FATHER INTO YOUR HEARS, MINDS AND FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES. KNOW YOUR GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY COME NOW FOR WE BELIEVE IN HIM, THE FATHER .

teapot60: Bulldog75 have a blessed day. Thank you for words of encouragement. As we say in the North, "mush on keeping the wind at thy tail"
ChocolateRv: Amen bulldog
draavmorris2: Bulldog75, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, WE DO PRAY

Bulldog75: MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT TODAY; YOU ARE CHOSEN NOW TO RECEIVE AND ACCEPT THE HEAVENLY GIFTS FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. AMEN.

lexie: Bulldog75: Thank you so much...Amen!
draavmorris2: Bulldog75, Amen, and Amen. Thank you, sweet Jesus. God is a Good God!
h20smom: AMEN AND AMEN Bulldog74!!!
melodyroseparker: The power of God is prevailing over the darkness. Doing a happy dance!!!!!
7Angels: Amen and Thank You Bulldog!
gdsgrl21: JER 33:3 iw my FAV scripture! God's been showing me the number 3:33 (time) in the AM and PM for YEARS!! Hi friends, just logged onand see all the excitement - what's UP!!!!!!????
Cookie: Blessings to you Bulldog75 !

Bulldog75: I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. KNOW THIS ....FOR OUR HEARTS AND MINDS BRING FORTH THE FRUITS GIVEN TO US BY THE FATHER. PRAY AND KNOW THIS FOREVER . AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. BLESSINGS TO ALL. AMEN.

davey6: Bulldog you're awesome.
gdsgrl21: WOW WOW WOW - the time is now 3:33!!!
pasta: REAL MEN follow JESUS
Alohalani: Amen what a beautiful prayer for all of us....again thank you Bulldog!
gdsgrl21: BB413 - we don't "USE" the number 333 to our advantage. GOD has been showing us that number in many ways, we just let Him bring all the pieces together...

Bulldog75: IT WAS JUST 3:33 EST TIME. THIS WAS NO MISTAKE. GOD IS HERE AS ALWAYS. OUR IQD COMES NOW; WE OPEN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND POWER OF GOD TO THIS. WE ACCEPT YOUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS AND GIFTS DEAR FATHER. AMEN. FOR IT IS SO. I AM THE MESSENGER FROM HIM. I AM ONE OF YOU.

Bulldog75: THERE IS SOMETHING GODLY HAPPENING TODAY ABOUT THE NUMBERS "333" . COINCIDENCE? A POSSIBLE RATE OF $3.33 AND JEREMIAH 33:3 FOR IN SEARCH OF GOD AND WE STATED ALL OF THIS AT 3:33PM EST. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED AND CHOSEN TO BE HERE AT THIS TIME. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE NOW. GOD HAS CHOSEN HIS NEW LEADERS OF LOVE, LIFE, HAPPINESS AND WEALTH. WELCOME TO HIS KINGDOM NOW. AMEN.

Bulldog75: jEREMIAH 33:3. SEE THIS FOR WHEN YOU SEARCH, THE FATHER IS ALWAYS SO NEAR. CALL UPON HIM, FOREVER. AMEN.

Last edited by lexie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OCT 26 - BULLDOG75  $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?   Empty Re: OCT 26 - BULLDOG75 $3.33 IN JEREMIAH 33:3 ?

Post by Bulldog75 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:40 am

DEAR FRIEND: ON THIS DAY, PLEASE PAUSE AND READ CAREFULLY:
IT IS NO MISTAKE YOU ARE HERE AND READING THIS POST. FOR YOU ARE SO VERY BLESSED AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE DESTINED FOR GREAT THINGS. GOD HAS PLACED YOU HERE AT THIS MOMENT FOR A REASON. BE MINDFUL AND ALERT, FOR "HE" WILL SHARE WITH YOU, YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE NOW. BE MINDFUL AND PRAYERFUL OF THIS, AND NEVER FORGET THIS DAY AND TIME THAT YOU READ THIS. FOR IT IS WRITTEN NOW IN HISTORY, "YOU ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD". AMEN. KNOW THIS. AMEN.

MAN PROJECTS. GOD DECIDES.

Bulldog75

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum