Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

5 posters

Go down

PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm

PTR Wedn. 1pm (ET) Call Notes 10/26/2011

10-26-11 PTR CONF CALL

DAN STATES – THIS is a serious call – good info says we are in the right investment and timing is good and with this getting serious this is the best news today…..
PTR Wedn. 1pm (ET) Call Notes 10/26/2011

10-26-11 PTR CONF CALL

DAN STATES – THIS is a serious call – good info says we are in the right investment and timing is good and with this getting serious this is the best news today…..

TONY STATES – I wont say nothing – really good things going on that we are NOT going to talk about cause the level things are going on over seas stuff is good and all this summit going on is great for us = this is coming together today to work out for us…. That is what I will say instead of telling you what I can’t say….sayin...there are some really really good things going on that we are not going to talk about and being cryptice cause that is the level of where we are...but good for the global financial system and if that is being solved today then we are happy

GARY STATES I am confident, extremely comfortable where we are . Have the highest expectations from what has not ben said. The quiet is very good.. very quiet and not avoiding but the quiet before the surprise party where everyone is waiting to jump out...LOL. TONY laughing ...that sounds like me!

Read More Link on Right

DAN STATES - Q&A needs to be to the point, one question. Caller will be muted after first question.

CALLER what is your take on 2012 for the RV – DAN States - If it was going to 2012, we wouldn't be saying be careful what you say. Reason we're not saying too much is that we're hoping the news we're hearing is true…2012 sounds terrible and think others are nervous

TONY States - think that was answer enough.

DAN States - We are getting the negativity we were supposed to be getting and I believe we are getting it right before the hour.

GARY States - the royal family of Kuwait put an article in the paper saying no RV and the next day the RV occurred

CALLER ASKS - about euro meeting...was it postponed...and is that meeting as relevant as we hope it is?

TONY States – its going on some delayed till tonight – today the occurrence of the Merkle Miracle...Germany...agreement to fund Greece and be a par to the debt solution.. .important for our economy and the world economy going on right now...and if it went the wrong way it wouldn't be pretty DAN States he agrees with this answer

CALLER ASKS re troops - concern with security and pulling troops from Iraq… Shabibi says he would not RV w/o security… .so what are your thoughts about the RV without our troops there as M. is in Iran's pocket?

TONY States – First of all, Clinton has already given Iran a verbal warning. Don't mistake this as a free for all or that we're leaving them. We have enough troops in area that it won't be like we have to bring them all the way from the US. We have enough troops in the area – Turkey Saudi Arabia all over the place and we are leaving troops in the embassy and a PERSONAL force in the country versus a military force – the US is not walking away and Shabibi knows that…. For the rate to go where they want it to – they have to be a sovereign country and they are trying to show they are…. They still do not have an army or military might or jets and planes to go through something about that – do not be concerned… our agreement is to still be iraq’s protectors… DAN States - We know this is gonna happen. Went too long to cut it off. Much larger presence Clinton was eluding to. Right this moment just cause US is pulling out, the only ones we hav to worry ab out is Iran. They are licking their lips, but its not just the US that would come after them. Its the world. Don't think Iran could take themselves against Israel alone. GARY States - If you really understand the investment in the embassy there and look at the size of the facility, you will understand there is a long term picture there. Not walking away.

CALLER ASKS - Fox & wolves want the chickens. Not worried. Opened up account with WF today. Would like to hear your idea, what do you think our rate may be?

DAN States - Been saying from beginning and got a little more confirmation recently. Always thought the smartest play for GOVs would be a reinstatement of currency. Have said bottom is 3.22. When you think about it, it was in the 2.'s and Saddam boosted up currency, his own inflation…. Will it stay as RI. NO. Smart play for Iraq. Don't jump on all the money and cash in right away. It will go up to Kuwait or higher. Maybe Kuwait will be adjusted up too. Don't know… Initial offering, I believe, will be an RI.

TONY STATES Well, okay. All I can say is what I've been saying for months. Been really strong on it for the last 2 weeks. Trying to tell you something w/o hurting us. It would have to change from what I'm hearing. Remember what happened w/Kuwait. That's the best way I can say it. The numbers were outrageous but they still happened.

PLEASE remember this - 1st mouse gets trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese, 3rd mouse gets cheese factory.

GARY states - Dan & Tony complementing each other. RI allows changes to occur close together, RV lock in numbers… RI allows flexibility we are talking about for a number of changes. Keep watching about what D & T are saying. If you understand, it will all fit…. world bank trying to stop the currency wars and the RI allows flexibilty for much to happen...understand both and put them together and get the big picture without us having to spell it out

TONY States still hearing that from guys who say they know...giving what i'm hearing and that is the only way it will work with the numbers i'm hearing it is pegged to the GBP…

CALLER ASKS - Done a lot of reading and research, from 1949 to 1971, IQD was 2.80. If it came out w/an RI and tarrif laws went into effect 1/1, Iraq wanting to be a country that wants to import goods and share port w/Kuwait, my thoughts are [b]if it comes out low, its going to go up really fast. What do you guys think?

DAN States - don't believe it will be long before it jumps up… don't have a long time to wait and will shoot up to where it is really supposed to be...an RV and once it goes there it will stay there for 2 years according to the law...but they can change the law...won't fluctuate more than 2 %

TONY States – for a very short period of time... if you guys look the SDR rate showed up on their site for the VERY first time yesterday

CALLER ASKS - DO you think a lot of these crazy stories are something used to distract us to get our minds off RV?

DAN states - nasa satellite...etc...don't know if it was meant to be a distraction...talking about the dwarf sun...coming into close prox. to the earth… when we were talking about it approaching...we were just giving the news…

TONY States - don't think it was meant to be a distraction as we would have seen a lot of it on the news = RIGHT now the EURO SUMMIT is - people are goning to see money flowing through new jobs, biz opportunities, banks, etc. moving the markets now - That part is the distraction… and now we are going to have money and go out and spend it to boost the economy

CALLER ASKS – within the framework of we don't know what we don't know, can you see any sort of greater financial or other reward for PTB to actually want Europe to fail and then us. Is there any other way for them to be saved besides RV of IQD?

TONY STATES - There is no reason for them to want Europe to fail. None…. The Euro nations this morning agreed to take a 50% loss on Greece. Who does that?... problem is when it was the US and our debt ceiling...we can print money...but he thing is they can't afford to let any of those countries...the nations agreed to take a 50% loss of greece's debt...doing away with their social programs… RV initial plan was to boost US economy and those that were a major part of it. Now its just a life preserver for us, and just a rope on the preserver for the other countries. Tyey need more than the RV… no reason for anyone to not want to save euro…

DAN States - look at greed, where money comes from. It is what supports everything. EUrope is such a strong factor from GDP standpoint. Everything that’s connected to that. If they can't move forward financially it destroys everything…. any way besides IQD RV? What in the world could possibly recover all the countries, or most at one time, besides the IQD?... this is a huge plan--the RV- to use the IQD is a brilliant plan…

CALLER STATES - Hearing from other sites OOM site.......in regard to Jonnywg saying expecting an announcement today and rate to maybe go live? What’s your thoughts on that?

DAN States - Trying to stay away from those numbers, not trying to dog anyone. Could be any moment. Don't think its responsible to call date & rate at this point. Worst case scenario….THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING THAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE...All could be taken care of and now you've got the floating of all these different things, and SOME things still put off 2,3,4 weeks. Would you not agree some countries could be floated 3-4 weeks… We could disturb this thing so much that they have to put it off a little longer because someone opened their mouth. Who knows. Dealing with speculation here… .these are countries and powerful people that can do what they want… Need to be careful with speculation. Of course it could happen, but would not be responsible to call it at this point…. maybe they should or shouldn't say that ...but just don't agree with that calling the date today or tomorrow

TONY States – I’m not saying anything

Last call was about reserves – not intel

TONY States - I got a call from Ali at Dinar Trade ...he wants YOU to know that Dinar UK is his site and its up and running.. They Are doing reserves and purchases. Go to Dinar UK for next day shipment. In all fairness I am putting it out there… if you purchase you would receive it the next day...sent to you from in country pay out of country

CALLER ASKS - IMF loan. Don't think I've heard anyone ask about the repayment due on it. Any solid word on that?

GARY states - trying to get info from Dr Todd...we don’t know about the Iraq loan with the IMF.. but in the past there have been payments extended… at this point trying to get confirmation on that…

TONY States - there are things happening and some we can't talk about but there are good things happening at the summit that you are going to hear about later on the news...and things happening at our banks by the end of the week…it is a great day

TONY STATES – I wont say nothing – really good things going on that we are NOT going to talk about cause the level things are going on over seas stuff is good and all this summit going on is great for us = this is coming together today to work out for us…. That is what I will say instead of telling you what I can’t say….sayin...there are some really really good things going on that we are not going to talk about and being cryptice cause that is the level of where we are...but good for the global financial system and if that is being solved today then we are happy

GARY STATES I am confident, extremely comfortable where we are . Have the highest expectations from what has not ben said. The quiet is very good.. very quiet and not avoiding but the quiet before the surprise party where everyone is waiting to jump out...LOL. TONY laughing ...that sounds like me!
[/b]
Read More Link on Right

DAN STATES - Q&A needs to be to the point, one question. Caller will be muted after first question.

CALLER what is your take on 2012 for the RV – DAN States - If it was going to 2012, we wouldn't be saying be careful what you say. Reason we're not saying too much is that we're hoping the news we're hearing is true…2012 sounds terrible and think others are nervous

TONY States - think that was answer enough.

DAN States - We are getting the negativity we were supposed to be getting and I believe we are getting it right before the hour.

GARY States - the royal family of Kuwait put an article in the paper saying no RV and the next day the RV occurred

CALLER ASKS - about euro meeting...was it postponed...and is that meeting as relevant as we hope it is?

TONY States – its going on some delayed till tonight – today the occurrence of the Merkle Miracle...Germany...agreement to fund Greece and be a par to the debt solution.. .important for our economy and the world economy going on right now...and if it went the wrong way it wouldn't be pretty DAN States he agrees with this answer

CALLER ASKS re troops - concern with security and pulling troops from Iraq… Shabibi says he would not RV w/o security… .so what are your thoughts about the RV without our troops there as M. is in Iran's pocket?

TONY States – First of all, Clinton has already given Iran a verbal warning. Don't mistake this as a free for all or that we're leaving them. We have enough troops in area that it won't be like we have to bring them all the way from the US. We have enough troops in the area – Turkey Saudi Arabia all over the place and we are leaving troops in the embassy and a PERSONAL force in the country versus a military force – the US is not walking away and Shabibi knows that…. For the rate to go where they want it to – they have to be a sovereign country and they are trying to show they are…. They still do not have an army or military might or jets and planes to go through something about that – do not be concerned… our agreement is to still be iraq’s protectors… DAN States - We know this is gonna happen. Went too long to cut it off. Much larger presence Clinton was eluding to. Right this moment just cause US is pulling out, the only ones we hav to worry ab out is Iran. They are licking their lips, but its not just the US that would come after them. Its the world. Don't think Iran could take themselves against Israel alone. GARY States - If you really understand the investment in the embassy there and look at the size of the facility, you will understand there is a long term picture there. Not walking away.

CALLER ASKS - Fox & wolves want the chickens. Not worried. Opened up account with WF today. Would like to hear your idea, what do you think our rate may be?

DAN States - Been saying from beginning and got a little more confirmation recently. Always thought the smartest play for GOVs would be a reinstatement of currency. Have said bottom is 3.22. When you think about it, it was in the 2.'s and Saddam boosted up currency, his own inflation…. Will it stay as RI. NO. Smart play for Iraq. Don't jump on all the money and cash in right away. It will go up to Kuwait or higher. Maybe Kuwait will be adjusted up too. Don't know… Initial offering, I believe, will be an RI.

TONY STATES Well, okay. All I can say is what I've been saying for months. Been really strong on it for the last 2 weeks. Trying to tell you something w/o hurting us. It would have to change from what I'm hearing. Remember what happened w/Kuwait. That's the best way I can say it. The numbers were outrageous but they still happened.

PLEASE remember this - 1st mouse gets trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese, 3rd mouse gets cheese factory.

GARY states - Dan & Tony complementing each other. RI allows changes to occur close together, RV lock in numbers… RI allows flexibility we are talking about for a number of changes. Keep watching about what D & T are saying. If you understand, it will all fit…. world bank trying to stop the currency wars and the RI allows flexibilty for much to happen...understand both and put them together and get the big picture without us having to spell it out

TONY States still hearing that from guys who say they know...giving what i'm hearing and that is the only way it will work with the numbers i'm hearing it is pegged to the GBP…

CALLER ASKS - Done a lot of reading and research, from 1949 to 1971, IQD was 2.80. If it came out w/an RI and tarrif laws went into effect 1/1, Iraq wanting to be a country that wants to import goods and share port w/Kuwait, my thoughts are if it comes out low, its going to go up really fast. What do you guys think?

DAN States - don't believe it will be long before it jumps up… don't have a long time to wait and will shoot up to where it is really supposed to be...an RV and once it goes there it will stay there for 2 years according to the law...but they can change the law...won't fluctuate more than 2 %

TONY States – for a very short period of time... if you guys look the SDR rate showed up on their site for the VERY first time yesterday

CALLER ASKS - DO you think a lot of these crazy stories are something used to distract us to get our minds off RV?

DAN states - nasa satellite...etc...don't know if it was meant to be a distraction...talking about the dwarf sun...coming into close prox. to the earth… when we were talking about it approaching...we were just giving the news…

TONY States - don't think it was meant to be a distraction as we would have seen a lot of it on the news = RIGHT now the EURO SUMMIT is - people are goning to see money flowing through new jobs, biz opportunities, banks, etc. moving the markets now - That part is the distraction… and now we are going to have money and go out and spend it to boost the economy

CALLER ASKS – within the framework of we don't know what we don't know, can you see any sort of greater financial or other reward for PTB to actually want Europe to fail and then us. Is there any other way for them to be saved besides RV of IQD?

TONY STATES - There is no reason for them to want Europe to fail. None…. The Euro nations this morning agreed to take a 50% loss on Greece. Who does that?... problem is when it was the US and our debt ceiling...we can print money...but he thing is they can't afford to let any of those countries...the nations agreed to take a 50% loss of greece's debt...doing away with their social programs… RV initial plan was to boost US economy and those that were a major part of it. Now its just a life preserver for us, and just a rope on the preserver for the other countries. Tyey need more than the RV… no reason for anyone to not want to save euro…

DAN States - look at greed, where money comes from. It is what supports everything. EUrope is such a strong factor from GDP standpoint. Everything that’s connected to that. If they can't move forward financially it destroys everything…. any way besides IQD RV? What in the world could possibly recover all the countries, or most at one time, besides the IQD?... this is a huge plan--the RV- to use the IQD is a brilliant plan…

CALLER STATES - Hearing from other sites OOM site.......in regard to Jonnywg saying expecting an announcement today and rate to maybe go live? What’s your thoughts on that?

DAN States - Trying to stay away from those numbers, not trying to dog anyone. Could be any moment. Don't think its responsible to call date & rate at this point. Worst case scenario….THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING THAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE...All could be taken care of and now you've got the floating of all these different things, and SOME things still put off 2,3,4 weeks. Would you not agree some countries could be floated 3-4 weeks… We could disturb this thing so much that they have to put it off a little longer because someone opened their mouth. Who knows. Dealing with speculation here… .these are countries and powerful people that can do what they want… Need to be careful with speculation. Of course it could happen, but would not be responsible to call it at this point…. maybe they should or shouldn't say that ...but just don't agree with that calling the date today or tomorrow

TONY States – I’m not saying anything

Last call was about reserves – not intel

TONY States - I got a call from Ali at Dinar Trade ...he wants YOU to know that Dinar UK is his site and its up and running.. They Are doing reserves and purchases. Go to Dinar UK for next day shipment. In all fairness I am putting it out there… if you purchase you would receive it the next day...sent to you from in country pay out of country

CALLER ASKS - IMF loan. Don't think I've heard anyone ask about the repayment due on it. Any solid word on that?

GARY states - trying to get info from Dr Todd...we don’t know about the Iraq loan with the IMF.. but in the past there have been payments extended… at this point trying to get confirmation on that…

TONY States - there are things happening and some we can't talk about but there are good things happening at the summit that you are going to hear about later on the news...and things happening at our banks by the end of the week…it is a great day
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by sandwedge Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Tony is a pain. 365-days of being wrong. Where's Jonnywg and Okie? It would be nice to hear from Okie on the summit meetings going on.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: PTR WED CONFERENCE CALL NOTES (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by gampy Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Waste of time.

The word "things" in meaningless as in "there are things happening", why even bother to post or have a call if it's no more specific than "things" and/or other information that they can't talk about.

The word "it" as in "it would have to change" = what is it?

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm

No, it isn't- Some of these people get threatened with their lives if the give more intel than they want you to- Plain and simple- Would YOU really like to be in their shoes? I think not, and neither would I- So let it come to us, fair enough?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Agreed, where is Okie, hope his health is better.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

He's probably laying low because of all the bashing and ill will thrown toward him, and I do not blame the man one bit, And if he's still trying to recover from his illness, he may stop by for a quick hello, and god bless him for all he's tried to do 4 ALL of us-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum