Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution

Go down

MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution Empty MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:18 pm

MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution 887353-0e599cb4-10c0-4981-a660-606ea8227c37
Friday 12, February 2021 12:28

Baghdad / NINA / Representative of the State of Law bloc, Mansour Al-Baiji, called for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, to set a date for the voting session on the General Budget Law, and not to delay its approval any longer.

Al-Baiji pointed out that "the amendments that were made to the budget law by the Parliamentary Finance Committee changed a lot in the content of the budget and became ready for voting, except for the paragraph of the Kurdistan region’s share, which is the only existing problem."

He added, in a press statement, that "the share of the Kurdistan region is the eternal problem of the budget law annually, and the same problem is repeated and there is no solution to this matter due to the regional government’s failure to adhere to what it owes, so the budget cannot be delayed and must be submitted to a vote on it by the political majority," indicating that "the recent statements Masrour Barzani not delivering oil to Baghdad confirms the regional government's unwillingness to solve this problem. "

It is clear that "the representatives of the central and southern governorates are not ready to hand over the revenues of their governorates to the Kurdistan Regional Government," affirming that "passing the budget by a political majority is the effective solution, as happened in passing the borrowing law without the participation of the region’s representatives."

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=887353

MP: Passing the budget by the political majority is the only solution 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum