Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE"

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:05 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE"
 2021-02-07

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A (REMOTE) COURSE ON "ISLAMIC BANKING - MICROFINANCE" Logo-ar

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

The online training course on " Islamic Banking - Microfinance ", organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute at the Arab Monetary Fund, opened today , during the period
07-11 February 2021. 
Despite the tremendous leap that the global economy has made in recent decades in the areas of financial inclusion and reducing poverty rates, these two issues remain among the priorities and concerns of policy and decision makers, as statistics indicate that what has been achieved within the sustainable development goals in the path of financial inclusion and poverty reduction needs to be mobilized More resources and allocating many efforts at the local and international levels. 

In the last four decades, the microfinance sector has achieved remarkable success in a number of developing countries and emerging economies. It has also become an important part in the economic policies of our Arab countries that have adopted microfinance and provided it with the appropriate regulatory environment, which helped to provide various and innovative products that contribute to achieving financial inclusion. Reducing the poverty gap.Microfinance began with a focus on microcredit, but later expanded to include a wide range of financial services such as micro-savings, microinsurance, remittances, retail payments and other financial services. However, there are many challenges that still prevent the expansion of the microfinance sector to include different categories Wider and more geographical areas, including the high degree of risks involved in the sector, regulatory risks, operational risks, and others, which require work to overcome by developing comprehensive national strategies related to microfinance that take into account the peculiarities of our Arab countries, including institutions specialized in microfinance in compliance with Sharia.

On this occasion, in the speech of His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund:

Text

Sisters and Brothers

I am pleased to welcome you to the inauguration of a remote training course on “ Islamic banking - microfinance ” organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute of the Arab Monetary Fund within the framework of the activities of the Regional Initiative to Enhance Financial Inclusion in the Arab Region for 2021, hoping that it will contribute to enriching your information on the theoretical level. And practical in the field of microfinance in general and Islamic microfinance in particular.

Sisters and Brothers

Despite the tremendous leap that the global economy has made in recent decades in the areas of financial inclusion and reducing poverty rates, these two issues remain among the priorities and concerns of policy and decision makers, as statistics indicate that what has been achieved within the sustainable development goals in the path of financial inclusion and poverty reduction needs to be mobilized More resources and allocating many efforts at the local and international levels. 

Sisters and Brothers

In the last four decades, the microfinance sector has achieved remarkable success in a number of developing countries and emerging economies. It has also become an important part in the economic policies of our Arab countries that have adopted microfinance and provided it with the appropriate regulatory environment, which helped to provide various and innovative products that contribute to achieving financial inclusion. Reducing the poverty gap.Microfinance began with a focus on microcredit, but later expanded to include a wide range of financial services such as micro-savings, microinsurance, remittances, retail payments and other financial services. However, there are many challenges that still prevent the expansion of the microfinance sector to include different categories Wider and more geographical areas, including the high degree of risks involved in the sector, regulatory risks, operational risks, and others, which require work to overcome by developing comprehensive national strategies related to microfinance that take into account the peculiarities of our Arab countries, including institutions specialized in microfinance in compliance with Sharia.

Sisters and Brothers

Microfinance institutions have continued to grow and prosper and serve hundreds of millions of people around the world, using traditional methods of work, but the Corona pandemic and the signs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (the technological revolution) have made the need for change necessary, and the microfinance sector must keep pace with these changes. And take advantage of modern financial technologies and developments in the areas of control and supervision of the financial sector to ensure a speedy response in cases of pandemics or crises.

The course aims to enable participants to become acquainted with the most important tools necessary to evaluate the performance of microfinance institutions and to identify the risks and strategies to deal with them, and the session will focus on the following main themes :

• Learn about the nature, types and applications of traditional and Islamic microfinance.

• Financial inclusion concepts and mechanisms for building and implementing national strategies.

• Applying Islamic finance methods in microfinance.

• Regulating and supervising traditional and Islamic microfinance institutions.

• Monitoring and evaluation of Islamic microfinance.

• Risks of Islamic microfinance institutions and their management techniques.

• Case studies and practical applications of Islamic financial technologies and microfinance.

• Study practical experiences on building microfinance programs and managing systemic risks.

In conclusion, we urge all participants to actively participate to achieve the greatest benefit, hoping for a successful course.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%E2%80%93-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%BA%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum