Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait

Go down

The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait Empty The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:48 pm

The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait

• 01/14/2021

The Red Cross closes the case of 20 missing and captive people in the invasion of Kuwait 5d0b9f8869653

{International: Al Furat News} The International Committee of the Red Cross has closed the case of 20 missing and prisoners of war who were missing during the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait 1990-1991.

The committee said in a statement, today, Thursday, that in the context of the fiftieth meeting of the tripartite committee, the case of 20 missing and prisoners of war who were missing during the 1990-1991 Gulf War was officially closed under the auspices of the International Committee of the Red Cross.

She added, "This development, which is the first of its kind since 2007, which occurs in the files submitted by the State of Kuwait to the tripartite committee, comes after the identification of human remains belonging to thirteen people earlier this week, after it was identified. The remains of seven people last November, based on a DNA analysis conducted by the Kuwaiti Forensic Department.

She indicated that the remains were found at a burial site in the Samawah district in Iraq in March 2019, thanks to the joint efforts made by the Iraqi and Kuwaiti authorities, with the help of experts from the International Committee of the Red Cross within the framework of the technical sub-committee - and last September Another group of remains that was found in the same area in January 2020, was also delivered to Kuwait with the support of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), which allocated its plane for this purpose.

And she continued, this means, in the first place, that the relatives of these missing persons, after 30 years of painful waiting, were able to clarify and know the fate of their loved ones - and our thoughts also remain tightened towards the families who are still waiting for answers, hoping that they will be able to reach The certainty of her lost loved ones in the near future.

The ICRC indicated that the Tripartite Commission and the Technical Subcommittee in 1991 and 1994, respectively, were established in order to help clarify the fate of the missing persons in the 1990-1991 Gulf War. The International Committee of the Red Cross chairs these two committees. They are composed of representatives of the Republic of Iraq, the State of Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and the French Republic. Later, in 2014, the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) joined as an observer.

The Committee of the Red Cross concluded its statement that the members of the Tripartite Committee continue their work tirelessly in search of those who are still missing as a result of this conflict.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%BA%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%82%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9-20-%D9%85%D9%81%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%88%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%BA%D8%B2%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum