Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment"

Go down

Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" Empty Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment"

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:46 am

Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment"

01/14/2021

Iraq offers a new shipment of oil for sale through "prepayment" 18992

Economy News - Baghdad

A document revealed, on Thursday, that the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) has offered a total of four million barrels of Basra Light and Medium Crude through immediate bids on January 13th.  

Reuters reported, in a report followed by Al-Iktissad News, that it had "seen a document, which showed that the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) offered a total of four million barrels of Basra Light and Medium Crude through immediate bids on January 13th."  

The report added, "The total quantity appears to be greater than what the monthly immediate bids of SUMO have seen in recent times."  

Two million barrels of Basra Light were offered for loading from the seventh to the ninth of February, and two million barrels of Basra Light crude were offered for loading from 25 to 27 February.  
Bids will close on January 18.  

Crude shipments have been offered on a free-of-destination basis and are permitted for resale.  
Traders say that the SOMO bid will put pressure on the spot market at a time when Asia’s consumption is expected to drop in light of the refinery maintenance season.  

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23618
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum