Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20

Go down

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 Empty Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

My comments today are going to be short. As more news comes out of Iraq the articles are proving Mnt Goat is correct once again in my analysis of what is happening. Oh – how do I always know these things?

I know these things because I have a brain and I use it. I do not listen to guru bullshit and they just repeat it to you thus just recycle the same rap over and over again. Like passing on rumors. What kind of news is this when its all FAKE.

With my time in the military intelligence this was my job. To take raw data and look for connections. Like pieces to a puzzle. When you put the pieces together you begin to see the picture. Some plots are easier than others to figure out. This one with Iraq is a moving target and it is much more difficult. Having a contact in the CBI helps but most importantly having an ability of good common sense and a brain that works helps most of all. You must learn how to differentiate between these fake articles, rumors, articles of just opinion and articles of FACT. We want only articles of FACT.

Sometimes you have to wait to get the good articles because even the new media in Iraq does not always know what is going on and they too have to sort it all out.

So where are we today with the RV?

It looks like no project to delete the zeros before Jan 1st and so what may you conclude by this statement?

Remember from previous years we are not yet dead on the idea that a reinstatement could happen in the first quarter until they open the budget without it happening. Once they open it without it then we are dead and we will have to wait longer. I believe this is dependent too on the US election results that will be coming out in early January. They (the Trump administration) is not going to let the cabal have this money.

That is where we are right now. Let’s watch for the 2021 Iraqi budget passing and see what happens then. Also, we know this devaluation is costing jobs in Iraq and so it is counterproductive as to what they say they want to do – create more jobs and build up the economy. So, this tells us this devaluation is short-lived. Better things are coming for Iraq.

I also want to invite everyone to go listen to my latest video set that I will publish today called “CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE”. There are two VERY, VERY GOOD conversations with Charlie Ward, Roy Davies and Katherine McBean. I could not have summarized it any better as to what is happening with the election and the process of cleaning up the corruption than Roy could. All of these people are true patriots. May God Bless them and keep them safe. Remember the 3 corrupt countries, 3 key people sent by God to help and the 3 miracles that will follow. God’s Hand is at Work! 

Also, for your information I did publish a video set yesterday but it appears that Facebook has decided to censor the video and refuses to publish it. They do not give any explanation. It does not break any rules of FB but it may not agree with their agenda for democrat propaganda. This must stop and is affecting freedom of free speech. Of course, they don’t respect the US Constitution anyhow and so they will pay a heavy price for their neglect latter. Recompense is coming…

Have a Happy New Year Celebration and I will see you next year!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE DOLLAR FACES THE IRAQI DINAR IN TWO WAYS: 130 OR 160 THOUSAND PER 100 DOLLARS ... AN INTERNATIONAL PROPOSAL FOR BAGHDAD THAT "RAISES THE PRICE MADLY"!

The Parliamentary Finance Committee REVEALED THAT THE WORLD BANK HAD SUBMITTED A PROPOSAL TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO SET THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE AT 130,000 DINARS AGAINST $ 100.

A member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, said in statements monitored by "Yes Iraq": "A meeting was held in Iraq that brought together representatives from the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the Central Bank of Iraq and the Ministry of Finance to find solutions to the financial crisis."

He added that "the World Bank presented a proposal to set the exchange rate of the dollar at 130 thousand dinars per 100 dollars," noting that "the central bank submitted a proposal to set the exchange rate at 166 thousand dinars per 100 dollars."

He explained that "AS A RESULT OF PRESSURE, THE CENTRAL BANK LOWERED THE PRICE TO 145 THOUSAND AND THE WORLD BANK REFUSED TO RAISE THE PRICE TO 166 THOUSAND."

The Presidency of the House of Representatives announced, on Tuesday, the arrival of the budget bill for next year.

Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, said, "The draft federal budget bill for 2021 has reached the House of Representatives."

For his part, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Ahmed, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the budget has not yet reached the House of Representatives, pointing out that the issue of salary distribution is within the government's authority.

Ahmed said, in televised statements, that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee did not officially receive the budget from the government, and there is no accurate information about whether or not it reached the Presidency of the Council of Representatives."

He added that "the vote on the budget in the event that it reaches Parliament will depend on the nature of its content of clauses and paragraphs, as its approval may be delayed or it may not require more time."

Ahmed explained, "The issue of paying salaries to employees is one of the government's powers, and it is not related to approving the budget because the law allowed the government to disburse salaries according to the 1 on 12 system, or THE MINISTER OF FINANCE WENT TOWARDS BORROWING ACCORDING TO THE POWERS GRANTED TO HIM."

(Mnt Goat – So this article is telling us that in order for Iraq to get a loan necessary to pay salaries for December they had to devalue the currency under pressure form the World Bank. This pressure was exerted on the Financial Ministry first and then to the CBI thus this matches previous article we read as to how this all happened.

But remember this – how will the GOI pay January’s salaries? )

BAGHDAD’S CURRENCY DEVALUATION LIFTS LID ON IRAN’S EXPLOITATION OF IRAQI RESOURCES

Economists say that Iran has dealt with Iraq over the past ten years as a bank to revive its economy and finance its wars in Syria and Yemen.

Although essentially economic and financial in nature, the Iraqi government’s DECISION TO DEVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST THE US DOLLAR HAS HAD POLITICAL AND STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS FOR IRAN AND ITS MILITIAS IN IRAQ AND THE REGION.

The unresponsive reaction of the black market to the government’s decision revealed that Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi HAS ACTUALLY DEALT A MAJOR ECONOMIC BLOW TO IRAN’S ALLIES IN IRAQ, AT A SENSITIVE MOMENT.

The Baghdad government reduced the exchange rate of the local currency so that every US dollar would be sold for 1,450 dinars instead of 1,119, in order to face an unprecedented cash liquidity crisis due to low oil prices and the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

But the black market is still trading the US dollar at a lower price than that set by the Central Bank, WHICH MEANS THAT THE GOVERNMENT’S FINANCIAL POLICIES ARE ACHIEVING QUICK SUCCESS, which may contribute to addressing the general economic recession.

The old rate of the Iraqi dinar created a wide margin for speculation with the dollar at home and for smuggling of the US currency to Iran by armed militias THAT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSAL PRIVATE BANKS AND MERCHANTS LINKED TO PRO-IRAN SHIA PARTIES.

The figures that were available during the past few days after changing the exchange rate revealed shocking facts indicating that about 80% of the hard currency that was pumped by the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain a fixed exchange rate is smuggled into Iran and Syria after being exchanged in urgent speculation inside Iraq.

Iraqi MP Mohamed al-Darraji said that the Central Bank’s selling of dollars to banks, companies and merchants decreased significantly after hiking up the exchange rate, which CONFIRMS THAT THE DOLLAR WAS BEING SMUGGLED OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

(Mnt Goat – WOW! Read these two paragraphs below)

HE EXPLAINED THAT DURING THE PAST TEN YEARS, THE CENTRAL BANK USED TO SELL TO PRIVATE BANKS, COMPANIES AND MERCHANTS ABOUT 200 MILLION DOLLARS A DAY, WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS THE COST OF IRAQ’S INTERNAL NEEDS THAT ARE IMPORTED FROM ABROAD.

HOWEVER, DURING THE PAST TWO DAYS, THE CENTRAL BANK SOLD AT THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE ONLY ABOUT $ 35 MILLION, WHICH CONFIRMS THAT THE REMAINDER OF THE $ 200 MILLION THAT WAS PUMPED DAILY TO THE MARKET WAS BEING SMUGGLED OUT OF IRAQ.

Economists say that Iran has dealt with Iraq over the past ten years as a bank to revive its economy and finance its wars in Syria and Yemen.

Smuggled Iraqi money is used to finance weapons purchases disguised as other materials.

Iraqi sources say that Iran has spent billions of dollars, after smuggling them out of Iraq, to buy Chinese weapons and smuggle them to Syria, Yemen and Lebanon over the past years.

All these funds came from the Central Bank of Iraq, which was pumping dollars to maintain the old exchange rate of 1,119 dinars per dollar.

BUT WITH THE CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE, DOLLARS COMING FROM IRAQ HAVE BECOME EXPENSIVE AND THEREFORE NO LONGER PROFITABLE. For speculation purposes, the demand for dollars sold by the Central Bank of Iraq plunged, as the dollar is still being traded on the black market at prices lower than its government price.

IN THE END, IRAN MAY HAVE LOST AN INFLUENTIAL FINANCIAL COVER THAT IRAQ WAS PROVIDING TO SUSTAIN THE PROCESS OF SUPPLYING ARMS TO ITS PROXIES IN SYRIA AND YEMEN, WHILE ITS MILITIAS, PARTIES AND FRONTS IN IRAQ LOST A VERY IMPORTANT SOURCE OF REVENUE THAT WAS SUFFICIENT TO SUSTAIN THEIR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES.

As soon as Iran made sure that it would pay the price of changing the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar, it stopped supplying Iraq with the gas it needed to operate the electric power stations, which caused the collapse of the national electricity system.

A spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity, Ahmad Musa, said that Iran had reduced the amount of gas exported to Iraq daily from 50 million cubic metres to three million cubic meters, explaining that the national electricity system can now supply citizens with only one hour of electricity followed by five hours of blackout.

Iran claims that it has reduced the quantities of gas exported to Iraq due to the accumulation of unpaid Iraqi debts, while ion reality the bilateral debts between the two countries in different sectors have never halted economic exchanges between them before.

Government sources said that Iran is trying to punish Iraq for changing the exchange rate of its currency by implicating it in an electricity crisis that may ignite street anger against the government.

Observers say that Kadhimi’s success in passing this test may reflect on the course of the confrontation between the government and the militias affiliated with Iran, which is believed to be in its most dangerous phase.

(Mnt Goat – Here it is in black and white. Folks I am not making this stuff up. I quote from the article: “The DECISION TO DEVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST THE US DOLLAR HAS HAD POLITICAL AND STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS FOR IRAN AND ITS MILITIAS IN IRAQ AND THE REGION”. Please read the entire article carefully and you can see that they are killing 2 birds with one stone.

Do you know what this saying means? It means they are accomplishing multiple objectives with the devaluation. It is a powerful & strategic move. It means it is not about a falling economy and a country about to go broke, but rather a means to a bigger end. )

ECONOMIC WELCOME TO THE DIRECTIONS OF RAISING THE INTEREST RATE ON DEPOSITS

The economic community welcomed the initiative of the banker rafidain and al-rasheed, who raised interest rates on the money deposited, stressing that this step is necessary to absorb the "chunky money", and while a banking expert, called for an increase of the interest rate to the limit of 12 percent on the money deposited, he stressed that about 85 percent of the currency in circulation in Iraq, hoarding among the owners of capital.

Rafidain bank increased the interest rate to 5 percent for fixed deposits for one year, and interest of up to 4.5 for those deposited for six months, a move also followed by al-Rasheed bank, which raised the interest rate by 7 percent for fixed deposits.

(Mnt Goat – okay folks…here it is again. They are telling us what the CBI is doing with the devaluation. Can you see it? They need to collect these 3 zero notes and if they can’t get enough of them off the streets they are not going to go ahead with the project to delete the zeros. Get it? So stop asking so many questions when you already know the answers. Do you have a brain? Can you THINK? Then use the brain God gave you. I laid out the process to you and they are following the process. So if a part of it is slowed down then they have to wait, but the process is being followed. Trust me when I tell you that the devaluation was a very desperate move on the part of the CBI and they did not want to do it. They were forced to do it in order to get the loan from the IMF to pay December salaries. Also because they got the loan it was conditional on following the advice of the IMF and the World Bank on the next steps to get to the final outcome and reinstate the currency. It may seem all is lost now but the plan is working so far. I also want to add why in hell would a bank be offering 5% annual interest on money that is worthless? Can you see it now? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Internet Panhandler Mnt. Goat News Brief - 7 Years Of Misinformation! 12/31/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum