Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel:

Go down

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: Empty Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel:

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel:

2020-12-22

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 160860455982d39d8c0791c20f6f3b2daa7467d565--%D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a I found solid plans in the Ministry of Planning, but our problem in implementation, due to the abnormal conditions in Iraq for decades.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The implementation of the plans requires political, security, social and functional stability.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a I speak with complete neutrality about the plans of the Ministry of Planning, if they are implemented, Iraq will turn to another situation.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The plans of the Ministry of Planning are being prepared in cooperation and coordination with reputable and reputable international organizations.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a I did not find in the Ministry of Planning any trace of sectarianism, but rather a professional ministry par excellence

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a I did not and will not allow any interference in the affairs of the ministry, or the selection of special grades, and if there is any negative interference from any party and I was unable to prevent it, I will leave the position.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Iraq is now going through a critical stage, which requires harsh intervention, according to a real reform vision, to change the composition of the distorted economy.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We suffer from the deterioration of the agricultural and industrial productive sectors, with the absence of the private sector
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Bold processors need stability in all directions.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Loss-making government companies incur huge sums of money to the state budget, so a solution and treatment should be found for this matter.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The government does not have a magic wand to solve all current problems

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a There are a lot of financial benefits to contractors and farmers, health issues, etc., that require addressing in the budget law
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a There will be no new projects within the 2021 budget, and the precedence for continuing projects, and the next year will witness the completion of many projects

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We try to find appropriate doors to deal with debt interest repayment.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Fuel prices will remain the same, and there are no taxes for hair and beauty salons, etc.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The first 500 thousand dinars from the employees' salaries will be exempt from income tax, and there is no deduction from the allowances
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The budget deficit has reached 59 trillion dinars, which can be increased
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We will not return to where we were, even if oil prices improve and the Corona virus is over
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Some economists called on the government to raise the exchange rate to levels higher than the rate that was approved.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Oil prices are unstable, and the pandemic is still present, and this requires the development of policies and measures that save the country's economic situation.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Reducing the value of the dinar contributes to protecting the local product and encouraging foreign investment.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We were 6 months late in taking these measures, so that the results would be less harmful to people

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Within two days, the budget will be sent to the House of Representatives, and salaries are insured
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a A true statesman has to tell the people the truth and work to solve the problems.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The government employment rate in Iraq is the highest in the world, in relation to the population.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The rate of population increase in Iraq, which is 2.6%, is higher than the rate of increase in Egypt
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The Ministry is working on completing the job information bank, which will include accurate figures for state employees
Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The duty of governments is to create job opportunities for the youth, and there is no excuse not to provide work.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Car assembly in Iraq does not mean the existence of a national industry

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The unemployment rate is 14%, which is very high in a country like Iraq.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We are working to reconsider population policies, to ensure the provision of job opportunities for young people, by activating the Iraqi private sector.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Salary should be on the basis of merit and not on the basis of certification

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The number of ongoing projects is 6,225, and there are hundreds of projects stalled.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The Ministry has carried out an inventory and classification of all projects, and some of them will be completed as investment opportunities or in partnership with the private sector, or through loans.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We have 52 hospital projects and 45 stalled residential complexes, and other projects that require a lot of money to complete.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a There is no contribution from public companies to the state budget, and it represents a great economic burden.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a Next year's budget included increasing allocations for the social protection network, and expanding the base of coverage for beneficiaries

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a We will benefit from the Egyptian experience in dealing with the housing and slums crisis, as well as addressing the electric power crisis by adopting an advanced mechanism for collection

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 1f53a The Iraqi-Chinese agreement is in effect, and the implementation of 1000 schools will soon begin throughout Iraq.

Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, to Al-Ahed Channel: 160860455982d39d8c0791c20f6f3b2daa7467d565--%D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1387
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum