Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law

Go down

Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law Empty Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:22 pm

[size=46]Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law[/size]

Economie

- 12-19-2020

Legal expert: It is possible to appeal the escalation of the dollar exchange rate in the budget law Image

[size=30]Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, today, Saturday, that the rise in the dollar exchange rate to 1450 in the budget law violates the Iraqi constitution and the Charter of the International Covenant, pointing out that the matter can be appealed.[/size]

[size=30]Al-Tamimi told "Tigris", "The rise in the dollar exchange rate to 1450 violates articles 30 and 31 of the Iraqi constitution, which require the state to provide a free and decent life and suitable income, and also this procedure violates Articles 23 and 26 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which require All the countries of the world that are members of the United Nations organization abide by it. "[/size]

[size=30]He added, "Also, the Central Bank Law under its Law No. 56 of 2004 is an independent body under Article 3 of this law and also the Central Bank's instructions for the year 2017, and therefore it is the one that determines the exchange rate and if there is an increase in the price, market prices must be controlled and to prevent inflation that will increase poverty." So he read. "[/size]

[size=30]Al-Tamimi stressed that "this law can be challenged if it is legislated by Parliament before the Federal Court, and Parliament can not agree to legislate this law and return it to the government for an amendment because Parliament can do so constitutionally as it represents society."[/size]

[size=30]https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=273223[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum