Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government

Go down

Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government Empty Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government 24949

12/15/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, confirmed, on Tuesday, the delivery of all oil and non-oil revenues of the Kurdistan Region to the federal government, indicating the readiness to agree with Baghdad, and that they are awaiting the Iraqi government’s response to answer the amount that will be allocated to the Kurdistan Region.

Talabani said in an interview with media outlets and his followers, Al-Iktissad News, that “we went to Baghdad since last Wednesday to implement the Deficit Financing Law, and this law was passed in Parliament without the participation of the Kurds, and despite our observations on the law, we came to implement it, and with this goal we held Several meetings, "noting that" this law requires the Kurdistan Region to hand over its oil and non-oil revenues, and we are ready for that, "adding:" We are now waiting for the federal government's response about the amount that it will give to the Kurdistan Region in exchange for handing over its oil and non-oil revenues, and our dialogue continues. Continuing. "

Talabani called on all parties to calm down, adding: "We are here to receive the dues of the Kurdistan Region and its employees, and he is assured that we will reach a successful outcome."

He pointed out that they saw and heard various statements by personalities who had talked about that the dialogue between the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad had failed or stopped, "I want to assure citizens that the dialogue is continuing and will continue until a conclusion is reached."

He added, "The delegation went to Baghdad to demand the rights of citizens in the Kurdistan Region and its employees, and we did not come to give people charity to us, there is a law that has been passed and its content is clear, and we came to implement it."

He continued, "We will remain in Baghdad until we reach a successful result for the citizens of the Kurdistan Region, and the current political situation has made the situation worse," calling on citizens to calm until a successful outcome is reached.

Last Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi discussed with the negotiating delegation for the Kurdistan Region headed by the Deputy Prime Minister of the region, Qubad Talabani, the mechanisms for implementing the fiscal deficit law "in a manner that takes into account justice in the distribution of financial allocations to all regions of Iraq."

Since last Wednesday, a delegation from the Kurdistan Region headed by the Deputy Prime Minister, Qubad Talabani, has visited Baghdad.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23154

Talabani: We are ready to hand over all the region’s revenues to the federal government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum