Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates

Go down

The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates Empty The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 pm

The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates 24522

11/25/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry announced, on Wednesday, its intention to establish 9 new industrial cities in the governorates after the completion of the transfer of land ownership, and is working to complete the implementation of 4 other cities through investment.

The director of the Technical and Engineering Affairs Department at the General Authority for Industrial Estates, Hazem Fadel Muhammad, said in a statement reviewed by "Al-Eqtisad News", "The authority intends to establish 9 industrial cities after allocating the lands assigned to them and transferring their ownership in the governorates of Diwaniyah, Muthanna, Babil, Wasit, Najaf, Maysan, Salah al-Din, Diyala and Karbala. “.

Muhammad added, “The commission has taken fundamental measures by approaching local governments in the governorates and sectoral departments to obtain preliminary approvals to determine the areas and sites that are selected according to the determinants and success factors, but the committee emanating from the commission faced problems, the most important of which is the return of all lands to the Ministry of Finance and the loss of legal legislation that The authority is authorized to dispose of them and present them as investment opportunities except after transferring their ownership, in addition to the absence of financial allocations to buy them according to the laws in force, including the Law of Sale and Leasing of State Funds No. 21 of 2013.

He explained that “the authority is currently following up four industrial cities in the governorates of Anbar, Basra, Dhi Qar and Nineveh, and the statements have been made on all lands. The industrial city project in Basra was suspended due to Resolution 347, which includes its implementation by the General Company for Industrial Design and Construction, which part of it has been completed in varying proportions, but not The provision of financial allocations to be completed called for their presentation for investment.

He continued, “As for the industrial city in Dhi Qar, it included two phases, one of which is within Contract No. 16 and has been 100 percent completed, and the second within Contract 36 and it has been accomplished by 97 percent. However, the work of the electrical station was suspended within Contract 39 with the General Company for Electrical Industries due to problems with those in charge of Its implementation, as well as the lack of financial allocations, prompted the authority to operate water treatment, treatment and rain stations, and the two phases will soon be opened and offered for rent.

And on the industrial city of Anbar, which has an area of ​​3000 dunums, work is underway in its early stages according to the timetable, with the completion of the infrastructure works, whose completion rate reached 65 percent, and most of the services were delivered to the city and offered for investment.

He stated that "the industrial city in Nineveh, located within the Jaber Ibn Hayyan site, with an area of ​​425 dunums, a soil survey has been conducted since 2011, and currently a committee of engineering and technical staff has been formed to conduct the process of uncovering the infrastructure and facilities completed and ready for investment."

"There are cities under construction that face problems of extinction after their establishment during the past years, and they need to be rehabilitated, in addition to the difficulty of delivering raw water from the river to some cities due to the distance between them."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22869

The industry announces the near establishment of 9 new industrial cities in the governorates 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum