Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20

Go down

Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 Empty Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:34 pm

Member:  Moving ahead!!! RV in sight!!! Get ready family.... the eagle is about to land

MZ: I touched base with a number of attorneys and paymasters, leadership in groups……most ore of the consensus that they needed to have all their paperwork completed and updated by early Wednesday …which is tomorrow.  I do not know if that means anything will happen….it just means this is when they are being pushed to have all information for 4a ready.

MZ: I am hearing on the CMKX side that they started on Sunday to refigure fines and penalties for what they hope is “the last time”

MZ: I had been looking for more stimulus/helicopter money first…..but do not think we are going to see it. Perhaps they are just going to push this reset forward?

MZ: News out of Iraq is still solid…..no money moving yet in Asia, Europe, the Middle East or here yet….

ISAAC 11/23 Hello, to inform direct that things are moving. Tomorrow I will know but looks very promising.

Member:  Hoping that the RV will come like a thief in the night, no one will know the day or hour...

Member:  I think Nesara Gesara will start in 2021. we may RV when election done which Sidney said two weeks but we will have riots and shut down of media.

Member:  Market is kicking butt! Dow + 365, NASDAQ + 48, S&P + 29

Member: Do you think the RV will happen before 2021?

MZ: Yes I do

Member:  How much longer? Really? This was supposed to happen around every holiday, before the election, whenever "the computer" that was supposed to have "the date" this would happen....on and on... I remember when we were told Trump has nothing to do with the RV anymore, a computer has the date when it will happen.. All forgotten, Dust in the Wind...

Member: Will you still be posting 800 numbers or emails?

MZ: I am still being told I will be allowed to do that.

Member:  FLEMING just posted DINAR has a live INTERNATIONAL rate on bank screens

Member:  Nicks Intel Update--dinar live INTERNATIONAL rate on bank screens Arrests underway

Mod: I RAQI DINAR GURU OPINION 11/23/2020 https://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=66578

Member:  Now we know why Sidney is "SEPARATE" in cases?? HUGE NEWS!!! “Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”MEDIA FORGOT TO MENTION THAT

Member:  I heard that last night about Sydney Powell is a military lawyer!

Member:  Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL! https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/prosecute-treason-at-a-tribunal/

Member:  So Sydney Powell divested from Trump team and will likely align with military to show that the fraud is real and not just made up political theater by Trump. I think her evidence will be damning.

MZ: Many were concerned that Sidney Powel is not working for Trump personally….that she is pursuing this on her own….Remember she is a licensed, authorized military attorney …this is very important because if she were working for Trump directly she would be working as a “civil attorney”.  We know this will all end up at either the Supreme court or military tribunals for treason.  I think Sidney Powel being a licensed and authorized military attorney is a key point to remember in all of this.

MZ: Also rumors of Putin now going after the deep state may be big.  With rumors of him having Parkinson’s disease….it may be now or never.

Member:  With trump holding all this evidence of election fraud, he has a very strange way of dropping the big bomb!

Member:  I heard Mass arrests state by state today! media & internet down tonight!

MZ: Things seem to be building toward a climax…..remember- evidence needs to be able to stand up in a court of law.

Member:  MarkZ do you know about NSAM 57 was JFK's order to dismantle CIA and now Trump has implemented it.

Member:  Yes Trump's plan is JFKs plan because JFK Jr is working with Pres Trump...they are best friends.

Member:  Hopefully this week the politicians will be arrested that rigged the election

Member:  according to WikiLeaks 98% of Congress goes down when this is all over

MZ: And the top levels of FBI and the CIA are also corrupt……not the rank and file members…..but the upper levels….I was told a key piece we will see is those that are corrupt go down….wikileaks have dumped a lot on this ……and wilileaks info has been 100% correct…..they release the actual documents…..leaders of both parties hate wikileaks….

MZ: https://twitter.com/AOECOIN/status/13... Twitter on CIA corruption

Member:  NESARA RM - STATE OF WAR - U.S. NAVY SEAL REVEALS LARGEST MILITARY OPERATION IN THE WORLD – ACTIVATED  https://www.bitchute.com/video/wj1rb70eNWIa/

Member:  George [S]oros has been arrested, and was currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania

MZ: I cannot find anything that proves he is actually in custody…..

Member:  arrested Deep State criminals who are US citizens are being taken to military prisons like Fort Worth Naval Air Base prison and Puerto Rico San Juan Guaynabo Federal Prison…. Deep State criminals are NOT US citizens then they are being treated like enemy combatants and taken to GITMO or the Honduras XPL

Member If Arrests need to happen before RV! It will be some time yet!!

Member:  Health Impact News: “Pandemic is Over” – Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says “Second Wave” Faked On False-Positive COVID Tests

Member: just my thoughts, but what if there are 2 vaccines, 1 developed by big pharma that is unsafe, and 1 developed by military and would be given by them the safe one that is also the cure.

Member:  The election gets certified on 1214 the vaccine is ready for distribution on 1211 if the military will be out within 24 hours to distribute that means 1212 we are to see a show

MZ: For now think of what you are thankful for this week…….I am thankful for all of you and the community we have created, and how much good we will be able to do once they release this reset.

The next scheduled stream is Wednesday 10AM est….unless

Misleading MarkZ And His Circus - Stream Highlights 11/24/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum