Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam

Go down

Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam Empty Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam

Post by GirlBye Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Observers: The upcoming elections are a nail in the coffin of the corrupt Islamic parties in Iraq and the end of the rule of political Islam 11202013144035190964675
 It seems that the intensity of the conflict between political Islam and civil currents in Iraq is at its height, especially with the religious political currents sensing the danger of competition after the October uprising and the curse it left against the political system that is generally dominated by Islamic parties and forces.

Fears of Islamic currents “Perhaps we should wait for Imam al-Mahdi in order to establish an Islamic state in Iraq.” With these words, a prominent leader in the Islamic Dawa Party expressed the decline in the popularity of the idea. Fouad Al-Durki recounts, in a televised interview on November 6, the memoirs of his Islamic party’s “struggle” for the establishment of an Islamic state in Iraq, before indicating that there is “no conviction among Iraqi Muslims” until now of the establishment of an Islamic state. 

Al-Dorki's speech, whose party has moved between Syria and Iran for the sake of the goal of the Islamic State, comes at a time when debate rages inside Iraq about the features of "Iraq after the October 2019 protests." While the Islamic forces that ruled Iraq for 17 years do not hide their fears of paying a harsh punitive bill in the upcoming elections , civilian forces appear to be cautiously optimistic.

The end of political Islam and in return for the continuous promotion of Iraqi civil currents that groups of political Islam led to the collapse of the state and the spread of corruption 17 years ago, it seems that Islamic parties sensed the danger of the upcoming electoral competition. Mustafa Al-Kazemi did not lead to real change, in the context of its use as an argument against the claims of the continuing civilian forces.

Political science professor Iyad Al-Anbar believes that "Iraq is witnessing the end of the era of political Islam parties, as a result of all the crises left by their 17-year rule, but the absence of an alternative represents the fundamental problem at the heart of the struggle of secularism and political religion in Iraq," indicating that the religious parties "count In general, on the absence of competition from other ideological currents. " 

The absence of alternatives, as well as the failure of the organization of secular bodies, as Al-Amber expresses, represents "the real problem that extends the period of domination of political Islam currents ."And control in Iraq , "noting that the other failure is" the fact that Kazmi is unable to fill this void, because it has become part of the power system , which is managed by the parties of political Islam allied with other national or without a clear identity. "

Warns Amber of the consequences of taking The option of boycotting the upcoming elections , because this option will enable the forces of political Islam give the Iraqi political climate in the current period a clear impression that the shape of the upcoming conflict between the forces of political IslamTo consolidate its authority for another four years, noting that the alternative available is to organize young uprising themselves and enter the titles of clear national competition in elections next. "

Ideologies of several  civil and currents will be bubbling, where observers believe that Islamic parties are feeling the danger of the success of civil discourse and the secular in attracting an audience In the upcoming elections , which now adopt individual candidacy, they see it as a gateway to the possibility of competing with non-Islamic forces.

On the other hand, the head of the Center for Political Thinking, Ihssan Al-Shammari, points out, "The adoption of the individual candidacy law will not only limit competition between the civil current and the forces of political Islam , but will also open the door for several parties that may not possess a specific ideology to reach the next parliament."
He added in his statements that "the experience of the Islamic parties was not successful, which will stimulate a very large escalation of the electoral struggle between the civil and national current on the one hand, and the Islamic movements on the other hand." 

Despite the loss of the Iraqi public’s confidence in the Islamic parties, as al-Shammari points out, it is unlikely that the next phase represents the “end of the era of political Islam,” pointing out that these parties “were able to establish roots in the Iraqi state that cannot be removed through elections, and will adopt many strategies for the purpose of Continue the political scene. "

Al-Shammari said it is likely that these Islamic currents would establish "civil shadow parties" in an attempt to attract voters to civil currents, and take advantage of the absence of the organization of civil forces to overcome the ordeal of "the lack of acceptance by a wide spectrum of Iraqis of the idea of ​​the continued domination of Islamic currents over the political scene in the country."
"Secular Forces" is a prominent title in the upcoming elections .

For his part, activist Hussein Al-Gharabi, who is seeking with others to form a political grouping to run in the elections, believes that " political Islam partiesShe began to think about forming their alliances according to the shape of the electoral districts that were drawn up by political consensus among them, and this matter shows that they sense the danger of the rise of civil currents specifically after the October uprising. They are working to target these forces in the media and even using armed militias. ”

While Al-Gharabi, whose house was blown up a while ago with an explosive device, believes that the" Iraqi uprising groups may strengthen their presence in early elections , "and points out that the main concerns revolve around" uncontrolled weapons and political money The corrupt and the Islamic parties dominate them. ”Al-Gharabi is likely, that these parties do not retain the same political representation as the present in the event that the elections are held under the supervision of the United Nations, indicating that“ Civilian forces will be the most prominent inThe next elections . "

Observers believe that media interfaces close to Islamic parties are exploiting the debate between Islamic currents and secular forces, to run propaganda campaigns in an attempt to escape arguments for the failure to manage the state launched by civilian forces.
On the other hand, the Iraqi journalist interested in electoral affairs, Muhammad Habib, says that "the debate about secularism and political Islam is a fabricated controversy fueled by the media machine of political currents, specifically those close to Iran, to divert popular attention from the real battle."

He added, "The intellectual debate about secularism and Islamism does not occupy the attention of the Iraqi street, because it is a high-level debate, and Iraq, in one way or another, has not reached it yet, because the basis of Iraqi legislation and laws guarantees a high level of civilization of the state and puts obstacles in front of attempts to Islamize." He points out that the goal of the media groups linked to Iran is to talk about "a battle between a supposed secularism and an Islamic one represented by these parties, aimed at attracting ordinary voters and public opinion."

He states that “the battle against theft is the real battle that the parties close to Iran realize, by chance that these theft are mostly from Islamic parties,” pointing out that “this does not mean that theft, plundering public money and killing are the merits of the Islamic parties alone, but rather a trait that accompanies them. Most of the political blocs, however, the adhesion was accused of murder and theft due to the domination of Islamic parties over the main joints of the state.

Habib refutes the discussion that other non-Islamic currents bear these problems by noting that “Islamic parties have the majority of parliament and the majority of the armed forces, as well as companies and control over border crossings,” noting that “everything that generates money in the state falls under the control of an Islamic party or Personalities associated with those parties, or making understandings with them, or paying royalties to an Islamic party. "

Habib concluded that "the real battle is to liberate the Iraqi decision and money from the hands of those who happen to be the majority of Islamists. Otherwise, several movements are taking place in other regions, including the Kurdistan region, which is not ruled by Islamists, but the activists are demonstrating for the same reasons, which are not ideological battles between Islam." And secularism, but against plunder, oppression, killing and covering up religion. Factors that Islamic parties focus on.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/204098/%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum