Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute

Go down

US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute Empty US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:42 pm

[size=42]US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute[/size]

Nov.9, 2020

US Ambassador: US support for Kuwait’s ongoing efforts to resolve the Gulf dispute 9F8E3A3A-B37A-4591-B667-BDD0593B9402

The United States' Ambassador to the State of Kuwait Alina Romanowski stressed on Monday the importance of the strong partnership between the two countries in dealing with the most pressing international issues, noting their decades-long cooperation to promote peace and stability in the Gulf region.

Romanowski said in a press statement that the fourth round of the joint strategic dialogue that was launched (remotely) earlier today sheds light on America's support for the continuing efforts of the State of Kuwait to resolve the Gulf dispute and also addresses aspects of cooperation in order to enable Iraq to become more stable and prosperous to Side of the situation in Lebanon and Syria.

She praised the efforts and progress made by the State of Kuwait on a number of issues, especially those related to women, as well as the fight against human trafficking.

Earlier today, the fourth round of the strategic dialogue was launched and deals with regional issues in general and means of joint coordination in international forums, and will continue (remotely) until November 24.

Kuwaiti Assistant Foreign Minister for Americas Affairs Ambassador Hamad Al-Mashaan said that the efforts of the State of Kuwait to mend the Gulf rift and maintain the security and stability of the region were discussed, in addition to discussing the role and contributions of the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development globally.

He mentioned that meetings of the political working groups, development and human rights had been held and dealt with issues of common interest and bilateral cooperation.

Today, for the first time, a hypothetical bilateral working group was held in the fields of political cooperation, development and human rights, where the two parties addressed issues of human rights and development aid.

The strategic dialogue is a major framework through which work is coordinated on issues of common interest.

https://www.alaan.cc/article/358105/%E2%80%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%E2%80%AC/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum