Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq

Go down

In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq Empty In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:42 am

In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq

2020-11-04

In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq 1604502567cf197d18558d2286bbeec9db0cf09803--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, chaired today, Wednesday, the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee for the Treatment of Informal Settlements in Iraq, which was attended by Mr. Wael Al-Ashhab, Director of the United Nations Program for Human Settlements in Baghdad, and the consultant of the United Nations Population Fund, Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq, as an agent The ministries of planning, reconstruction, housing and municipalities, and a number of general directors from the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Construction, the Municipality of Baghdad, and the Social Fund for Development.

The Minister stressed, during the meeting, that slums represent one of the important and dangerous files for which appropriate solutions must be found, and in a way that contributes to creating a better life for their residents, indicating that there are three and a half million people who live in these slums, whose number exceeds four thousand random They are present in all governorates of Iraq, containing more than 500 thousand housing units, pointing out that the Ministry, in cooperation with the United Nations Program for Human Settlements, developed a plan to implement a comprehensive survey of informal settlements to determine their reality and determine the solutions and treatments required, in light of the law presented by the Ministry, which deals with And settling random housing, stressing that we should continue to find appropriate solutions, according to what circumstances permit in the country, indicating the need to benefit from the experiences of other countries in this aspect, and openness to private sector companies, for the possibility of implementing suitable housing complexes, which contribute to solving the problem, adding , That the solutions will not be partial in order to contribute to stopping abusesOn public property, and ensuring a better life for slum dwellers.

For his part, Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program, Wael Al-Ashhab, affirmed the program's readiness to provide all possible types of support to the Ministry of Planning and the relevant authorities, whether in terms of proposing solutions or implementing those solutions, and coordinating with other UN organizations and donor countries, to obtain funding for projects. Addressing slums in Iraq.

In addition, the meeting witnessed a discussion of what has been accomplished in the road map for tackling informal settlements, ways to approve the treatment law, strategies and policies for dealing with informal areas, by making use of the Egyptian experience in this field.

The meeting also discussed the mechanisms for implementing a comprehensive survey of slums and the timing of the stages of implementing this survey.

In the presence of the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program and the agents of a number of ministries ... the Minister of Planning chairs the meeting of the Supreme Steering Committee of the Slum Treatment Project in Iraq 1604502567cf197d18558d2286bbeec9db0cf09803--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1325
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum