Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections

Go down

Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections Empty Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:07 pm

Iraq .. The government calls on demonstrators to participate in parliamentary elections %D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84
The Nation | Today, Tuesday, Iraqi government spokesman Ahmad Mulla Talal issued a call to the demonstrators protesting the political and economic conditions in Iraq to participate politically in the upcoming parliamentary elections.

Ahmed Mulla Talal said in the weekly press conference of the Council of Ministers that: The demonstrators have a great opportunity to organize themselves politically and participate in the early elections, which are scheduled to be held on June 6, according to what Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi had previously identified.

Although the election law, on which voting is expected to be completed, was the most prominent of the protesters' demands, who came out a year ago calling for the elimination of corruption, but they believe that the law in its current form does not fulfill their demands to remove old political faces from the arena and to allow independent political participation. Also, there are still differences between the political blocs on the distribution of electoral districts in Kirkuk and Nineveh.

Talal considered that "the government succeeded in protecting the demonstrators," indicating: "Public opinion has come to distinguish between the government's performance and its concern for the demonstrators and the performance of previous governments."

The demonstrations that began during the term of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi fell about 600 dead and thousands of wounded, despite the decline in attacks on demonstrators, during the era of Al-Kazemi, but they did not end, but rather developed into the assassination of prominent political activists at the hands of armed militias.

The demonstrators in Iraq, who went out on Sunday in mass demonstrations at the Liberation Hour in the capital, Baghdad, on the first anniversary of the October demonstrations, expressed their annoyance with Al-Kazemi for not holding any of the protesters ’killers accountable, whether from the security leaders or armed militias.

A cabinet spokesman added, commenting on the friction that occurred between the demonstrators and the security forces: Tahrir Square is a place to express opinion and not to attack the security forces, and there will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square. He added, Al-Kazemi is the price of the spirituality that the youth enjoyed during the demonstrations, noting: The Cabinet approved the referral of a draft amendment to the Martyrs Foundation Law to include victims of the demonstrations.

On Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's European tour, Mulla Talal said: Al-Kazemi briefed the Council of Ministers on the results of his European tour, and that the three countries, France, Germany and Britain, showed their support and support for Iraq.

Regarding salaries, he explained: There is no intention to print a currency to fill the salary deficit, and that maintaining the exchange rate is the most important task of monetary policy, and the government has other solutions in the event that the deficit financing law is not passed.

Mulla Talal declared: The Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Water Resources to sign a protocol for cooperation in managing the Tigris water between Iraq and Turkey.

The spokesman indicated that the Council of Ministers discussed the Ministry of Health's preparations to confront the high number of Corona cases.

Regarding the displaced, he said: Al-Kazemi emphasized that the issue of the displaced is a priority for the government.

https://al-omah.com/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum