Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state

Go down

President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state Empty President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state

Post by GirlBye Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:45 pm

President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state Doc-P-362150-637391231522623274
President of the Republic to the United Nations: Iraq is determined to be a fully sovereign state

On Saturday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, congratulated the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the founding of the organization, while stressing that Iraq is determined to have a state with full sovereignty.

In the text of the message, Salih said, "Mr. Antonio Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, I extend to you, and to all the employees of the United Nations Organization of the Whole of Our World today, my warmest congratulations on the seventy-fifth anniversary of its founding."

He added, "He stands Iraq Today, it is one of the founding states, supporting the values ​​and principles that the United Nations carries for the sake of establishing world peace and engaging in dialogues in order to reduce tensions, prevent conflicts, and protect human rights. In it, and strengthening efforts together towards achieving common goals serving the peoples of the whole world.

He continued, "In these difficult times, as the world faces Covid 19 with all its health, economic and social repercussions, perhaps it is an occasion that calls for reminding us of the importance of international solidarity to face the challenges together and the positive role that United Nations organizations play in facing this epidemic."

He pointed out that "the world today faces other challenges, the top of which is terrorism, and Iraq had a bitter experience with it. ISIS However, the war against terrorism still exists, and the international effort should continue to fight it and eliminate its sources of financing, by combating corruption as the political economy of violence and terrorism. 

Iraq Towards fighting corruption, recovering its stolen money, and pursuing the corrupt. "He noted," We renew our call to United nations And the international community to continue to support the Iraqi people in facing challenges, as the elections await us, which require ensuring their integrity and achieving the free will of citizens away from fraud and manipulation. 

Iraq to bring about change in the country commensurate with their aspirations, overcoming decades of suffering, and embarking on a promising future in which citizens can enjoy the wealth of their country through good governance, a solid state and full sovereignty that makes the country a meeting point for the common interests of peoples in the region and the world, not an arena for settling others' accounts.

He explained, "We renew our congratulations to the United Nations on its seventy-fifth anniversary, and we remember with respect the departure of the former representative of the United Nations Secretary-General on Iraq Sergio Demelo Who was hit by terrorism, as well as many employees United nations "Those who sacrificed their lives side by side with the Iraqis in the face of difficulties, as the solid will was stronger than the terror plans in the Nile than to continue working for the sake of freedom and peace."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/362150/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B5%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum