Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities

Go down

Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities Empty Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities 23656

10/17/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The President of the Madrid Chamber of Commerce, Angel Asensio, announced that Iraq has promising investment opportunities consistent with Spain's approach to internationalize its companies.

In his speech at the "International Economic Conference between Iraq and Spain ," Asensio said,  "In Iraq promising investment opportunities are consistent with Spain's approach to internationalizing its companies, and Iraq is rich in its resources and young energies, and in return, the sectors that Iraq needs, including housing, reconstruction, digitization and qualification of cadres. All workers are available to the companies to achieve the aspirations of both sides. "

On the other hand, Abdul Hussein Al-Anbaki, the economic advisor in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, said that the privileges that the investor enjoys in Iraq, including the country's efforts to transform towards a market economy and impose customs tariffs to protect the local product, as well as the abundance of labor and the legislative base that protects investors and heads Funds at the level of investment law and the Iraqi constitution .

While Manuel Mora, representative of the State Secretariat for Trade, reviewed the trade balance between the two countries and the nature of exports and imports between them, noting the importance of diversification in products as well as the importance of legislating the investor protection law, while the Spanish ambassador in Baghdad, Hansi Escobar, confirmed that the situation in Iraq is heading towards complete stability, which is what He encourages investment work and that the government of Dr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi is moving forward towards achieving comprehensive reforms in the country. He thanked the Iraqi embassy in Madrid for its initiative and organizational effort to make the conference a success.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22296

Madrid Chamber of Commerce: Iraq has promising investment opportunities 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum